Weber Grill - Schaumburg
1010 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (847) 413-0800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Dustin Green
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 300.
- Private Party Facilities: Big events call for big fun and big flavor! You won't find a better host than Weber Grill Restaurant for your next event. Private wine rooms, cozy fireplaces and covered patios can be found at all of our locations and these well designed rooms are perfect for your next corporate or social function. Our professional event staff will make your experience seamless, so all you have to do is treat your guests to the very best in inspired firecooking...Weber Grill Restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Katz 8474131277
A word from Weber Grill - Schaumburg
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Weber Grill - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (125)special occasion (101)fit for foodies (78)great for lunch (66)kid-friendly (47)neighborhood gem (45)romantic (44)hot spot (32)great for outdoor dining (31)notable wine list (24)vibrant bar scene (24)late-night find (13)great for brunch (12)scenic view (4)Show More
- liljo74gcDined on 11/22/2014We had a great time dining at this location and the service was outstanding. The waitress was absolutely great and service was outstanding. I would definitely recommend to everyone I know. My boyfriend & I loved the filet mignon!!!! Like BUTTER!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service.MikeCDined on 11/21/2014I truly enjoy Weber Grill. Food is always great and service is always good. Hidden gem is the meatloaf. Lastly, I've never had a bad chili here. My favorite place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014As a group we were welcomed to our table. Mike Woods at the bar was friendly, engaging and sensitive to our needs before and after dinner. Very personable. The food was great. We were very happy with our server, Vigo (sp?) and not rushed in any way. A wonderful evening with friends with your restaurant as the backdrop. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Anniversary at the Weber GrillLunaVIPDined on 11/14/2014I made reservations for our 26 wedding anniversary for Friday. We have been going to the Weber Grill for years and the one in Schaumburg has provided us with great meals. I had the New York Strip done rare and it was to perfection, my husband had the Teriyaki Steak and it was perfect. The service was great, all around good meal. We also received a nice card noting our Anniversary which we didn't expect and the server added a little dessert sampler for us... Thank you Weber Grill. Oh I almost forgot you now can join the Kettle Club and receive points for dinning there... It's a win, win all the way around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go To DinnerScaidalDined on 11/10/2014Weber is our "go to" restaurant. Want a great meal? this is the place. Want burger - got it, steak, chicken and BBQ, too. Watch them tossing the steaks on the grill and then enjoy that flavor on whatever you choose. The service is great so you can rush it or take it more relaxed. We do birthdays, anniversaries, New Years and business lunches and have never been disappointed. Try the ribs with the Blue Cheese Pecan Slaw. Can't beat it. All the Staff (management too) are friendly, courteous and helpful. Join the Grill Club.Special Features:
- Food is always outstanding!Ajc99Dined on 11/6/2014I have never been disappointed with any choice on the menu. Great drinks as well. Great place business meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BusyChrispDined on 11/5/2014We were 20 minutes early but were seated 22 minutes late. Which we understood as they seemed very busy that night. Once seated, service was spectacular and even got a visit from the manager who bought the first round of drinks for the table of four.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a gimmickFood4thoughtDined on 11/2/2014All the food is cooked on Weber grills but the quality and variety is not your typical backyard bar-b-que. The steaks rival Morton's and there are great vegetarian choices. My whole family could eat - the vegetarian, the chef, and the critic - with everyone satisfied. A great experience - good food, great family, always fun. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KEnLDined on 11/1/2014Good place to eat food waas not made to my order they quickly fixed and offered other food for us to eat until it was reprepared. Overall good timeSpecial Features:
- yummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I am never disappointed when I bring friends for dinner at Weber Grill The food, service ,ambiance is always exceptional. And I love at Christmastime when they string the big grill outside with big bulb Christmas lights so festive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, AWFUL serviceLadyBehmDined on 10/26/2014Our waiter forgot my drink, never told us their specials, never offered us soup/salad, never asked if we wanted dessert. It's to bad too, because we both wanted salad AND dessert, so they lost out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly disappointedNeveragainDined on 10/25/2014My family was very disappointed in the food. Our appetizer was served very late, 2 mins before our meal was delivered. My son's burger was ordered med-well and was served rare. Two of my kids tater tots were cold/under cooked. Lastly, my wife had a stomach ache/discomfort immediately following the meal and lasted all night.
- Joe TOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014Haven't visited for several years and I'm sorry I didn't stop sooner, My wife had the 2 combo with chicken and ribs. The ribs were very good but could have been served a slightly larger amount of ribs. The chicken was excellent, one of the best my wife ever had. She ordered white meat but the dark came instead. The waitress stopped by right after the meal was served to ask how it was so far and she told her that she received dark meat instead. About 5 minutes later, white meat came out and she left the dark meat. I had surf and turf and both were great. We ordered the mediterranean salad and it was excellent. Service was excellent. Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeVIPDined on 10/25/2014This was a working lunch for a second day in a row that we chose to be at Weber Grill. The whole group was as satisfied by the menu and the service and the quality of food as much on the second day as it was on the first day. We were able to have the private room which made our work much easier to attend to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeVIPDined on 10/24/2014Our professional work group needed a quiet private space and good food and prompt service for a recent working lunch. Weber Grill fit the bill perfectly. The manager was more than kind to allow us to have the private room. Perfect. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service???disappointingDined on 10/23/2014As usual food was very good but service wasn't. Our server rarely checked to see how we were doing, coffee wasn't refilled timely and water when poured was spilled on the table. It seemed that once he knew there wouldn't be a big bar tab, he washed his hands of us. Birthday dessert brought for one of us but the rest weren't even asked if they'd like to order anything.
- Fantastic!steaklover1Dined on 10/20/2014Loved this place. It was on our eating out bucket list and since my wife finally was able to join me in Chicago after a week of work for me we decided to give it a shot. Everything was great. The food, the service and the overall feel of the restaurant was great. I had the ribs and smoked sausage. The ribs were the best part of the meal. We will be going back next time we have the chance to travel together there.Special Features:
- Very goodDBS65Dined on 10/17/2014Everyone in our group had something different and everyone's food came out correct and delicious.Special Features:
- Oysters and more oystersGrrrmetDined on 10/17/2014We had Oysters Rockefeller to start, followed by a dozen raw east coast oysters, followed by the delectable Seafood Salad. We asked our server if the salad was big enough for two and he assured us it was. He was so right. We will return to Shaw's Crab House the next time we are in Schaumburg.Special Features:
- Weber Grill YESCarlBRetdDined on 10/15/2014I'm very happy I picked this location. Having friends in, from AZ, that enjoy grilled foods, great drinks and good service, I would do this again. If anybody else comes to "Town", I'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak and great serviceHannahDined on 10/11/2014We visiting last weekend and we were not disappointed. The steak was cooked perfectly and our server was great - very friendly, but not intrusive. We had a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Love it here.foodie11Dined on 10/11/2014Always enjoyable because of the great service,great food,wines! Love it here because we were not rushed and we had a wonderful evening with out of town guests!Special Features:
- Nice eveningmurftrDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I really enjoyed our visit to the Weber Grill. The food was very good as was the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better on your own Weber at home!LoveMyWeberDined on 10/10/2014We had visitors arriving from out of state and were excited to take them from the airport directly to the Weber Grill restaurant to eat. It took a long, long time to finally get the food we ordered. The server did not know/remember who had ordered what dish and when the food was far from expectations. My wife's steak was tough and my burger far from something special (you'll get a much better burger at Apple bee's or Chili's). Overall, you can cook better on your own Weber grill at home with higher quality meat products than what they serve here. Over all, a disappointment for the price you pay and what you expect from the Weber Brand name!
- Good EveningGrey2Dined on 10/10/2014Very prompt with meeting reservation time. Very happy with the menu. Food was great. Only minor complaint was one prime rib was slightly over cooked.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Whenever I visit the Chicago area , I always dine at the State street location. On my recent visit in October I was working in the Itasca area. I brought over a group of my colleagues, all whom had never eaten at Weber Grill. They loved the food and could not stop talking about their experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grille on 10/07/14KenMDined on 10/8/2014It was a great place for the two of us to have a nice business conversation and catch up. Food was excellent and service was perfect. the bar tender knew his bourbons and made a great recommendation. The NY Strip steak special was very good. My buddy and I have liked this place for our bi-monthly dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, fresh off the grillGreggVIPDined on 10/7/2014If you like charcoal grilled food, this is the place for you! All items are cooked over charcoal and taste like dad just made them in the backyard, with one exception....dad didn't always prepare it to my liking. The food quality is excellent and the staff bends over backward to please the clients. Try the sweet potatoes as a great side, or any type of the chili as a starter. You won't be disappointed. For lighter fare, the Mediterranean salad has amazing flavors and can even be eaten sans-dressing. LO CAL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMissNikkiDined on 10/5/2014Always a great time, food is excellent. We are never disappointed .Will come back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't recommend Weber GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014This was the worst, most expensive food that we didn't eat. Food is way over seasoned the prime rib didn't taste like beef.
- Great Cuts of Meat!WindyCityVisitorDined on 10/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Good appetizers, and the main course was grilled to perfection. All of the steaks were excellent cuts of meat and cooked exactly to the person's liking (from Medium-well to Extra Rare). The grilled vegetable kabob was also a big hit at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backRandomGuyDined on 10/4/2014Good food, prompt service, and the wait staff was very attentive. Our waitress continued to be friendly and check on us through our time in the resturuant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014First visit but I was amazed high quality steak and side dish. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Excellent for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKDino67Dined on 9/30/2014I had a nice dinner for two there. Her wood plank salmon was good. The artichoke spinach dip was good, but rather expensive at $12. The filet (10 oz) with mushrooms was ok at best. I got it rare, and it was rare but didn't seem to have the flavor of a top cut of beef. For $38 I expect melt in your mouth tenderness. $4.50 Coors Light bottles. Bottom line, the place is VERY expensive, and not justifiably so. It's a grill joint after all. But, that is Schaumburg for you, EVERYTHING costs way more than other areas.
- Sadly not as good as previous yearsGreatPl8Dined on 9/28/2014I have to preface that we came for our anniversary. Restaurant is clean, great ambiance and exceptional service all around. Food quality was fair to poor. Steaks were overcooked. The Brick chicken was very small portion, mashed potatoes runny/starchy and the sautéed spinach tasted of fish as if it shared a previously used pan. Desert and cocktails were the best part of the meal.
- grisslyDined on 9/28/2014exelent food good service me and my friends had a great time and will definitly go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Very courteous staff, and our waitress was fantastic. We got a little delay for our 6.15 PM reservation but the waitress gave us some very nice appetizers. We enjoyed those. we had 8 people and the food was delicious. Stefany, our waitress was very good. We really enjoyed our night there in Schaumburg. This was the 3rd time we were there, because we only come to Schaumburg once a year for a Toy soldier show. But every tim we were there it was outstanding. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never againjennikDined on 9/27/2014We ordered 3 steals well done and the grilled Mahi Mahi. They said it would tale a little longer for the food to arrive due to cook off the steak. But almost 45 minutes was too long. Everything was super dry, the steaks and the fish! As a party of 4, we had all gotten raving reviews. We were so disappointed, and agreed never again. Not worth recommending.
- Too much marinadeWeberforeverDined on 9/26/2014I love the Weber Grill experience. I even got a kettle tour. I had the lamb chops. I would have liked them better if there was no marinade, and I could have experienced the fine lamb and Weber grilling flavor.Special Features: