Weber Grill - Schaumburg
1010 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8474130800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Dustin Green
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 300.
- Private Party Facilities: Big events call for big fun and big flavor! You won't find a better host than Weber Grill Restaurant for your next event. Private wine rooms, cozy fireplaces and covered patios can be found at all of our locations and these well designed rooms are perfect for your next corporate or social function. Our professional event staff will make your experience seamless, so all you have to do is treat your guests to the very best in inspired firecooking...Weber Grill Restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Katz 8474131277
A word from Weber Grill - Schaumburg
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Weber Grill - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
292 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (144)good for groups (123)great for lunch (91)fit for foodies (83)great for outdoor dining (71)kid-friendly (63)neighborhood gem (60)romantic (47)hot spot (31)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (20)great for brunch (17)late-night find (15)scenic view (6)Show More
- Simply awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Best meal we have had in a long time. Order the bone-in pork chop I promise this isn't your mother's pork chop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service could be better!scarlett24Dined on 8/29/2014Food was great, servers were very good, but our waitress could have been more engaging. I will say that right before we were leaving she did become more outgoing, however she never came to see if we needed another drink. The manager stopped by because of an issue with the meal and asked then, and was also very nice and concerned about our dining experience. So overall I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Schaumburg1005VIPDined on 8/28/2014Great food and excellent service!! We sat on the patio and there was 2 guys playing guitars entertaining the patio crowd. The music was an added bonus to a great evening. Weber was celebrating their 25th anniversary and had some special menu items that were fabulous! I will be back for another great evening.Special Features:
- jeffjydeedsDined on 8/28/2014Good food, nice lunch. Was able to accommodate our entire group for a going away lunchSpecial Features:
- 25th anniv specail menuxvzrtgsglDined on 8/27/2014Onion soup was excellent! Salmon was excellent! cheescake was excellent ! And I answered all the quiz questions correctly and won a $25 Weber gift card ! Waitress was above average ! All good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedDts0331Dined on 8/26/2014The food took a long time, when it arrived the sides where cold, our server was very slow and not attentive. It was a disappointing 1st visit.
- firstexperienceDined on 8/24/2014I called for reservation asked for a specific time, everything went extremely well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SKS1962VIPDined on 8/23/2014I have been to Weber Grill many times. I felt it was an off night. Our waiter took our drink order but then it took a long time for him to come back for our food order. We ordered dessert and coffee. The coffee wasn't that hot and tasted like it had been sitting for a while. The food was very good but overall it was a bit disappointing since I brought a friend who had never been there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lots of fun great food romanticshawno69Dined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing it as like having a personal expert chef for a backyard BBQ in a nice romantic getaway . My girlfriend and I had a fabulous time celebrating our engagement there the waitress was super perfessional and didnt miss a beatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTonyDined on 8/22/2014Great food and wine. Good atmosphere. Extraordinary appetizers. The flavor of the met is exceptional.Special Features:
- Great dinnerPutzaDined on 8/22/2014Loved everything here...great drinks too. Food was delicious and our server was wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grill knows steakWhatsatsteakDined on 8/21/2014I recently decided to celebrate my wife's birthday at Weber Grill. It was a belated celebration as we had to take our son to college on her actual birthday. I felt that a dinner at your establishment would be just the thing! We brought our 14 yr. old daughter as well. It was her first time to a Weber Grill restaurant. When we were seated at our table, my wife was greeted by a card wishing her a Happy Birthday! What a nice touch! She had the prime rib, my daughter had the bbq ribs, and I opted for the filet mignon shish kabob. Everything was exceptional!! In all my years of grilling, I still cannot achieve the signature taste and texture of a Weber Grill steak! And I cook on a Weber Grill! Needless to say , the evening was perfect !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedGrandmasueDined on 8/21/2014Very disappointed in the food this visit. Was definitely not the Weber Grill we are use to. If this was the first time, it would be the last time. Server did nothing to correct. Left still hungry. Very disappointed !!
- Best Grills in Town!MarynurseDined on 8/21/2014We drive from Rockford, through the I-90 road construction, just to visit the Weber Grill Restaurant in Schaumberg. The smells when you walk in the door are just heavenly - and the food is even better. This time I ordered the brisket and ribs combo, and my husband ordered the brisket sandwich. The brisket simply melted in my mouth, the ribs were falling off the bone tender, and our food was served very quickly! If you enjoy the taste of food grilled in the backyard - you're going to love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A solid dinner experiencewaxhawDined on 8/19/2014Great food ( I had the Ribeye) Very good wine list that was NOT overpriced, which always impresses me. Neat atmosphere and very good service.Special Features:
- DisappointingAxxxDined on 8/15/2014I'm sorry to say we had a very disappointing experience at Weber Grill this weekend. Service was ok, pretzel rolls were phenomenal, however all four of us had some kind of stomach/intestinal issues between 4-8 hours after eating. Two of us were affected by nausea, sharp stomach pains, "bathroom" issues (sorry I won't go in to details) for almost 24 hours. The other two were affected for about 4 hours but not as bad. We all had the spinach/artichoke app, pretzel rolls, and burgers (cooked well done) with either pop or raspberry lemonade to drink. The two of us most affected chose the sautéed garlic spinach as a side, obviously in discussing our situation we agree that in some way the spinach was the culprit.Special Features:
- Steak OK but avoid the lobsterChiDinerDined on 8/12/2014Steaks at Weber are always done right and tasty but the lobster is not very good. They grill the tails of course but they are not that tasty rather pain soggy and lemony. Stick with the steaks and avoid the seafood here.Special Features:
- Erratic quality, service disappointosufanDined on 8/2/2014BBQ'd anything is at the top of our list, and Weber Grill can delight or disappoint with no predictability. I ordered a 3-Q sampler, and the meatloaf was excellent, the brisket really good, and the pulled pork --totally inedible--laced with fat and gristle. My husband's meats (beef and pork) were under-cooked and sent back. One guest's meal was excellent (ribs and brisket combo) but seemed to be a small portion for the price, and the other adult guest said she'd had better steak in Nordstrom's cafe! Our waiter tried his best, but he had too many large parties to handle effectively. As for the ambiance, one dining room was packed making it hot and stuffy--probably 80 degrees; the other was 1/2 occupied was very chilly.
- Always GoodSirDineALotVIPDined on 8/1/2014As usual everything was excellent - food, service, ambiance. The crab cak appetizer, ribs, pulled pork, and sausage were all tender, juicy, and succulent. This restaurant has consistently high standards.Special Features:
- Amazing foodPamElginDined on 8/1/2014My first visit and everything and more than I expected. Amazing steak sandwich fir lunch that tasted like it was right off the grille. Awesome dessert and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service not goodnothappy101Dined on 7/31/2014we ordered did not see our waitress until food came Was not busy at all Did not ask to refill soda until done eating, asked if we wanted a box to take home food never brought it another waitress gave us our boxes. We were Having a double celebration and thought I was taking family to a great service great food type of place
- Great FooddineoutDined on 7/29/2014The restaurant was large to accommodate many patrons. The food was excellent. My wife had the filet mignon and she said it was the best steak she had ever enjoyed. I had the BBQ chicken and it was very moist and tender. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the Chicago area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lynne67Dined on 7/29/2014First time at Weber Grill, and I loved it! The food was delicious. The server was professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.Special Features:
- Great for small groups!windycitygal5VIPDined on 7/26/2014We celebrated a couple birthdays last Saturday at Weber Grill. Table was ready for our small group when we arrived. Service was excellent and menu choices are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful NightRoverDined on 7/26/2014Had a great time once again. Excellent steak and appetizers. One of the few restaurants in the area that continues their quality service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticrnezipDined on 7/26/2014The food was amazing from start to finish. Even though I didn't feel like I ate a ton I was very full for the rest of the night. Everything I have tried on their menu is amazing, especially their sides. Probably my only so so with them is dessert. I haven't found one I'm in love with yet. The staff was very friendly and very patient (I have a toddler). Overall it was a great experience. I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Waitress was ver accommodating . She made sure we were very happy with our selections. Warm and friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites!SWidenVIPDined on 7/23/2014Love this place, everytime I come to Chicago I do my best to make a stop at Weber Grill. I will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday & Fathers DayMrBillDined on 7/22/2014Had an excellent dinner with my extended family. Enjoyed everything from the drinks to the steaks.Special Features:
- Just good foodktmacDined on 7/22/2014you get a predictable meal and always good. Go enjoy something soonSpecial Features:
- Separate Gluten Free/Braille menusCeliacsFamilyDined on 7/19/2014The staff at Weber Grill is so accommodating and understanding of those who have Celiacs disease. They have a separate gluten free menu that does not skimp out on the taste of grilled meats/entrees or options for salads, appetizers and desserts. The wine list also had a large list of organic wines! Overall, the service was very polite and just a very customer oriented and thoughtful restaurant! They have menus in braille, again emphasis on universal access for people with all abilities and needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealSteveDined on 7/19/2014We usually get to the Weber Grill in Chicago so this was our first time at the Schaumburg location. Open table made the reservation easy. The steak and the BBQ combo were excellent and the server was engaging and attentive. Weber Grill is always a good choice.Special Features:
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014I love Weber Grill but this was not my best experience there. I asked for my meat to be well done. It took a very long time for the meal to get there and it was lukewarm at best and the burger was medium to medium well. The server asked if I would like it put on the grill longer but by that time I had cut it in smaller pieces to search for a well done section. She did not offer to get me a new burger. She should have or she should have comped my meal. Weber just wasn't up to its normal standards Sat night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014I THOUGHT THE FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE WAS GREAT. SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I WOULD COME BACK WITH A LARGER GROUP.Special Features:
- Good timeHerbertHooverDined on 7/17/2014On the plus: the meat and fish was srumptious, the ambiance very nice. Not so plus: Soft drinks taste like chloride and personell is way too busy to transfer a relaxed feel.Special Features:
- Great food beer half beer half headDmoose23Dined on 7/16/2014Great food but I ordered a stout which was filled half with a head. Even my gf's bud light had a large amount of head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealC3113ZDined on 7/16/2014Always a tasty meal. The fish was prepared with a lemon-butter sauce that had a wonderful flavor.The menu has a variety of items ranging from beef, pork, chicken and fish. A great selection for anyone in the group. The Dieter in our group was able to find a meal that fit their needs. Weber Grill has a nice selection of beers and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travelgirlDined on 7/16/2014Great food! Variety and wonderful children's menu. Good for groups, business people, families, celebrations. Had the pork tenderloin special and it was wonderful. My client had the combo with ribs and chicken and loved it. She was very impressed with the children's menu and will definitely be back to dine again. It was a Wednesday evening but very busy. All in all a wonderful time.Special Features:
- good brisketbetzDined on 7/12/2014Love the food here ... service good too. This is one of my go to restaurants ... always good.Special Features:
- Great food!BarbDined on 7/11/2014This is the place to go for wonderful BBQ! Had the combo brisket and ribs. Very tasty!! Tender and delicious. Our server was attentive and personable.Special Features: