Weber Grill - Lombard
2331 Fountain Square Drive
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (630) 953-8880
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:45pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Jason Friedland
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 200.
- Entertainment: LIVE MUSIC every Friday night from 6-9pm in our Smokey Joe's Bar.
A word from Weber Grill - Lombard
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Weber Grill - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
207 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (88)special occasion (87)fit for foodies (69)great for lunch (47)kid-friendly (36)neighborhood gem (34)romantic (27)notable wine list (25)great for outdoor dining (23)hot spot (16)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (15)great for brunch (13)scenic view (11)Show More
- The food was AMAZING!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014I ordered the 16 oz rib eye and my date ordered the lamb chops. We also had two sides of the brisket chili. I would recommend all of those selections to anyone with a big appetite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not the place for anyone but steak loversOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/14/2014My husband is a vegetarian and we have been to this Weber Grill several times, and have enjoy delicious, grilled veggies and sides. This time the sides were lacking. $7 for 1 veggie skewer with 2 slices of onion, zucchini, mushroom, and pineapple...the asparagus was over cooked. My burger was delicious, but the side of fries were lack lustre.
- food was just okaydlfwDined on 11/9/2014I was disappointed. For price and reputation, it was ok. Not bad, just okay. My steak was not fabulous like I thought it would be. Teriyaki strip and not much flavor.Special Features:
- Good place to meet up with friendsHipmom1031Dined on 11/8/2014Excellent food. Server was very attentive. I asked for iced tea and she made sure I knew it had a flavor to it. I appreciated that because I don't like flavored tea. The restaurant was busy, but we did not feel rushed at all. The only complaint I have is that water glasses were not refilled at all, even after we asked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Good AtmosphereDell1402Dined on 11/8/2014Overall had a good time. We've been here several times and the food is always excellent. Only down side was that the service wasn't great, but the food made up for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBigtimeDined on 11/6/2014The gal we had took such good care of us. She was polite knew her job very fast and attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BenaDined on 11/6/2014We came here for a business appreciation lunch. We were seated at 11:45 (there were 6 of us), and had ordered our food by 12:00. Unfortunately, the food did not come to our table until around 1 which seemed like quite a delay. I could see if the restaurant was crowded during lunch, but it wasn't. We had simple sandwiches that were ordere, nothing fancy. Although the food was very good, and our waitress was phenomenal (and kept apologizing for the delay) I'm not sure we'll go back due to the delay.Special Features:
- Good for GroupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014I had a business meeting for 10 and they handled the group well. Noise is a little high for conversation, but not bad. Everyone enjoyed their food and service was very good.Special Features:
- Saturday nightMrwattVIPDined on 11/1/2014I hadn't been to weber grill in several years, and couldn't remember why so we chanced going back. There are so many better places along that stretch of road. It's maybe a good lunch place but really nothing special for dinner.
- Rowdy Table- but Great Foodluvgreen19Dined on 11/1/2014Food was fantastic and our service was wonderful, however, we were seated in one of the side rooms and there was a table of about 10 adults and that were being extremely loud and rowdy. While I appreciate that they were having a wonderful time, it definitely took away from the alone time my husband and I were trying to have (a rare occasion these days!). Not the restaurant's fault by any means, just be aware when dining there that the atmosphere is definitely not quiet and intimate.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2014Service was good but the times between courses and drinks was a little too long.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner,BlmvisitorDined on 11/1/2014This was our second visit. Our first meal was great which is why we returned. Our most recent meal was good bit less than what was expected. The food was not as favorable as our last. Really rather bland. Will we visit again? Yes. We enjoyed the atmosphere. It was just right. People were great and very accommodating. Even brought out a small cake for my husband's B'day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pickWorkgroupDined on 10/27/2014We were in town for a work conference and saw the Weber Grill and decided to give it a try. The service was great, we all thought our meals were excellent and the atmosphere was good. It was a great pick for our group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOttFamilyDined on 10/26/2014Alexander waited on me and my 5 family members. He was fantastic! Very well informed, prompt and courteous. The food was amazing and the value will keep us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take a pass.letseatoutDined on 10/25/2014I forgot how much I don't like this place. The food is decent, but the atmosphere is charmless. The place is overcrowded with tables; we sat in a high traffic area, despite our reservation. Our waiter kept seemed irritated when we needed a few minutes to look at the wine list, and also when we weren't ready to order the first time he asked. The rest of the time he was simply disinterested. My food was above average (bbq chicken and ribs combo), but arrived lukewarm. Skimpy 3 rib portion, also. SO many better, more interesting places to go for bbq in the Chicago area. I won't be going back.
- Weber Grill RockedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014Had 12 people at Weber Grill on Saturday night- including 2 kids (3 & 6). Had super service, great attention by Chef- super apps. Meatloaf was out of this world, Salmon = Best Ever - great ribs and Everything was super!!!!Special Features:
- Great food and service.AAStaggGalsDined on 10/25/20146 of us get together for dinner annually at different locations. This was our second trip to the Weber Grill because we all enjoyed it so much the first time, great food and service. No one tried to rush us out when we were done eating and just relaxing and talking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girlsonthetownDined on 10/24/2014The food was delicious. We had the beer can chicken and the BBQ mixed platter (we picked ribs and pulled pork) I enjoyed it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BBZ6J0Dined on 10/24/2014The food exceptional! From appetizer to desert it was flavorful and well made, the meat cooked as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful dining experienceJaimiejoyDined on 10/21/2014We always go to Weber for celebrations and for family brunches. My husband and I went for our 14th anniversary. The staff is always so courteous and professional while still being very friendly. The food was amazing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Everything was great. So glad I finally made it to Weber Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what happeneD....Luv2dine445Dined on 10/19/2014This is a second Time that a rare new your strip came to me ice cold on the inside. I had my cousin from overseas come over and I wanted to treat him how to a real American steak.... The steak was remade but it still was cold inside. Really disappointed. :( I hate complaining.
- Very good foodJSfood4funDined on 10/18/2014Went here for my 9yr anniversary dinner with friends. My salmon was excellent! And the drinks were perfect. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time, pleasantly surprisedjprismDined on 10/18/2014Came for anniversary; never been here before and was something different to try. Were really pleased with the whole experience: prices were quite reasonable for the quantity of food, service was very quick and efficient, and food was quite good. Would not have considered "char-grilled meatloaf" except for the server's recommendation, and it was probably our favorite out of the BBQ combo choices. Filled up a bit too much on the lovely pretzel rolls, so left-over brisket made good sandwiches the next day! Although not a place we previously considered for "just going out tonight", we will visit again soon, as (including a glass of wine each) the total cost was comparable to or less than some of our usual go-to spots.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner 10-18-14MlallenDined on 10/18/2014It turned out my friend and I were out for a girl's night and it was a Sweetheart's Night. Weber Grill had a special dinner menu just for two with 2 different appetizers, main course and dessert. They have an extensive menu and beer and wine list. It was a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 24bobDined on 10/18/2014We have guests from out of town and thought they would enjoy the Weber Grill. And they sure did. We enjoyed a great meal and time together.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceLove2EatDined on 10/13/2014The food offered had a good variety. The meats were as expected at Weber Grill (very good). My wife enjoyed her Halibut and would return to get it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationcpb14Dined on 10/12/2014We were celebrating two birthdays - one for Grandma (84 yrs young). Service was attentive but not overbearing, thank you! Little birthday cupcakes appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BBQACParlaDined on 10/11/2014If you like BBQ this is the place to go. Great Steaks and Que. Watching Chief cook on very big Weber grills is worth the visit. Kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ken Butwinajunior1230Dined on 10/11/2014First time we ever ate there. In a word --- WOW!! Service is top-knotch. Menu choices are unbelievable and priced right. Portion size is more than enough. Not a bad wine list either!!Special Features:
- Date NightChrisDined on 10/10/2014This is a wonderful place for a pleasant evening with your significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/8/2014Birthday dinner for my son. Food and service were great. Relaxed atmosphere. Had a great time.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmingImnursemurrayDined on 10/5/2014We had reservations for my husband's birthday on a Sunday night at 6:30-not typically a busy time. Service from the get-go was slow. Not really the waitress' fault-not enough staff. We were seated by a very large, obnoxiously loud group. We could not even hear each other and we were sitting pretty close together. Food was so-so. My side was lukewarm at best so I sent it back to get reheated. Still partially lukewarm-disappointing. 😟 Too many good restaurants on the Butterfield "drag" in Lombard-we won't go back.
- Great Group Dining AccommodationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014We celebrated my mother's 74th birthday! We had a memorable time and was seated right away. We received attention right away from our waitress and we were served with excellence the entire time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dineat60Dineat60Dined on 10/3/2014This was my third visit to this restaurant,my family members from out of town love the place.We had a very nice and knowledgeable waitress.Our glass were constantly fill without distracting our conversation.The food was nice,moist and lightly season.It was nice and i'm sure I will be visiting again.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBarbDined on 9/29/2014We had my bday celebration on Monday night! OUr waitress was so professional and knew her stuff...food was awesome! Had a great time!Special Features:
- A nice gem in LombardSmokeyJoe123Dined on 9/26/2014Weber Grill in Lombard is a gem of a restaurant. Its a place you can go to in any season because let's face it, we all love grilled food year round. Try to go there when the fire place is in use and request sitting in front of it. It adds to the experience. The food melts in your mouth and the price is decent. The service is quick and the shrimp cocktail was very good. Muscato wine was just sweet enough (yes I had a white wine with red meat). Make sure you get reservations don't press your luck and just show up hoping for a spot. They do have a very lively bar called Smokey Joe's with live music. Enjoy this place.Special Features:
- Entrees are the "star" of the showOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014We dined here to for our 15th Wedding Anniversary and had a wonderful evening. The service was fantastic and we were treated to a very tasty mini dessert to celebrate our occasion for dining there. Our entrees (the Filet Mignon) were delicious and the sides were very well prepared. My husband's Caesar Salad was lack luster and neither of us cared for the "cheddar butter" paired with the pretzel rolls; however, we enjoyed our experience overall.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I always wanted to try out this restaurant since I'm a huge BBQ and steak fan. Wednesday was my lucky day and the services and food wasn't a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my Favorite Weber LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014Having been to other Weber locations I do not find this one to be on par with the others-especially the one in downtown Chicago. Through no fault of the server the tap beer was not functioning. The bottle of wine we ordered, although still on the wine list, was "phased" out. Another bottle was ordered, but a two strikes it would have been a nice gesture for the restaurant to offer some compensation-maybe a discount on the wine or something similar. The food came very quickly, perhaps too quickly.Special Features: