Weber Grill - Lombard
2331 Fountain Square Drive
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6309538880
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:45pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Jason Friedland
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 200.
- Entertainment: LIVE MUSIC every Friday night from 6-9pm in our Smokey Joe's Bar.
A word from Weber Grill - Lombard
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Weber Grill - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
200 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (85)good for groups (72)fit for foodies (54)great for lunch (53)kid-friendly (41)neighborhood gem (31)great for outdoor dining (31)romantic (24)notable wine list (20)great for brunch (13)scenic view (10)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)Show More
- A nice gem in LombardSmokeyJoe123Dined on 9/26/2014Weber Grill in Lombard is a gem of a restaurant. Its a place you can go to in any season because let's face it, we all love grilled food year round. Try to go there when the fire place is in use and request sitting in front of it. It adds to the experience. The food melts in your mouth and the price is decent. The service is quick and the shrimp cocktail was very good. Muscato wine was just sweet enough (yes I had a white wine with red meat). Make sure you get reservations don't press your luck and just show up hoping for a spot. They do have a very lively bar called Smokey Joe's with live music. Enjoy this place.Special Features:
- Entrees are the "star" of the showOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014We dined here to for our 15th Wedding Anniversary and had a wonderful evening. The service was fantastic and we were treated to a very tasty mini dessert to celebrate our occasion for dining there. Our entrees (the Filet Mignon) were delicious and the sides were very well prepared. My husband's Caesar Salad was lack luster and neither of us cared for the "cheddar butter" paired with the pretzel rolls; however, we enjoyed our experience overall.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I always wanted to try out this restaurant since I'm a huge BBQ and steak fan. Wednesday was my lucky day and the services and food wasn't a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my Favorite Weber LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014Having been to other Weber locations I do not find this one to be on par with the others-especially the one in downtown Chicago. Through no fault of the server the tap beer was not functioning. The bottle of wine we ordered, although still on the wine list, was "phased" out. Another bottle was ordered, but a two strikes it would have been a nice gesture for the restaurant to offer some compensation-maybe a discount on the wine or something similar. The food came very quickly, perhaps too quickly.Special Features:
- ManyaDined on 9/20/2014Everything was great. Did have to wait 20 minutes past reservation time but other then that no problemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressedlove2eatDined on 9/20/2014This was out first time there. We were very impressed with the decor and history. We were greeted right away we had reservations for 7:30 we were a little early so we went to the bar for a cocktail, sat outside to enjoy the beverages, comfortable seating and chairs outside. We received a text to alert us our table was ready. We were seated and our server had a great sense of humor. The food was very good, not rushed at all. I would definitely go back again and again. thanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Service was ok it was a Saturday night it took over a hour to get are meal we were there for about 2 hrs they said they were all backed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not coming backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We have been to Weber Grill several times before and had always enjoyed it. My wife and I both ordered steaks this time and were so disappointed. Both steaks were cooked as requested but the meat itself was poor quality. There was so much fat and it was laced with ligaments that were impossible to cut. We were celebrating and decided not to ruin the feeling with a confrontation. We paid the bill and left and had a very better time at the Cheesecake Factory do the road.
- Just okUndrdog8Dined on 9/19/2014The burgers were very tasty, but double the price you would pay at any other restaurant. The service for some reason is always sketchy. Our waitress borderlined on being rude and we had to wait about ten minutes at our table before being served.Special Features:
- awesome!awesomenessDined on 9/17/2014My wife had the surf and turf, it was the best steak we have ever had. Perfectly cooked and good flavor. I had the ribs and brisket combo. Really good smoke flavor mixed with the bbq sauce was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food done rightGuestDined on 9/17/2014Dining at Webers is a total dining experience . The meats we ordered were prepared to perfection. With a variety of sides we could get what we wanted, plus they are large enough to share. Our server was top notch. She wasn't pushy and knew the menu And wine list. We felt we we treated like a special guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Disappointed in the food quality and preparation. I don't plan to return.
- Great Steakscbs3boxersDined on 9/13/2014Great Steaks but you could add the salad to the main course meal not buy it separtelySpecial Features:
- EnjoyableDLGNJX5Dined on 9/12/2014It had been some time since we dined here, as our last experience was not so good. We gave it another try and were pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent and service good. We definitely would go back, sooner this time. Love the grill smellSpecial Features:
- okDeniseDined on 9/10/2014Typically great, this viait thet struggled with getting food and orders.correct. Server was not engagedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Last Timeloveinc3Dined on 9/7/2014I wasn't impressed with Weber Grill the last time we dined there but I had a gift certificate so I decided to give it another try. We enjoyed it a lot more this time. The food was good and this time there were not lots of children there which ruined it for us the last time. As we were leaving more couples with children were arriving (around 7:00 p.m.). All in all the experience was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averagegarysviewDined on 9/6/2014The hostess was incredibly rude, we had 5:30 pm reservations, we were taken back almost immediately for seating. Hostess wanted to seat us at a table in the center of the room. We asked for a booth, there were 11 open!!! The hostess said they couldn't accommodate our request due to heavy reservations. I reminded her we had a reservation and wanted a booth for our party off four. After much eye rolling and sighing, we were seated at a booth. During the hour and 15 minutes we were there, 5 of the booths remained empty, as well as many of the tables, on a Saturday night. Wait service was great, food only average. I would say for a lunch this is a fine place, but would not want to go back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- crabby guyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014We spent $ 120...which is not bad for 4 people. 2 burgers , entree salad , crab cake entree and 2 apps ..
- Always EnjoyableIndianaHemingwayDined on 8/31/2014Weber Grill has a somewhat predictable menu, but the food is always good! Our lunch this weekend was no exception. On the way to the restaurant we heard a commercial on WGN saying that they had several specials to celebrate their 25th anniversary including $5 hamburgers and $2.50 glasses of wine. Several of us availed ourselves of one or the other or both, and they were excellent. This is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill taste!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Food is excellent! Great atmosphere. Taking my parents for Christmas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceDeliciousdinnerDined on 8/29/2014I went with my husband and parents. We all love our dinner. My dad and husband enjoyed the Weber beer as well. Our server was very friendly and easily accessible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to the standard that I rememberjassDined on 8/29/2014Unfortunately our experience was poor from the start. Our server did not seem to have paid attention to our orders. 2 of 3 entree's were not cooked correctly. Pretty easy to cook something well done, came out rare. 2 of 3 desserts were wrong. Poor response by management, did not even come by the table to apologize for the inconvenience. Not sure I will be going back.Special Features:
- Always Consistent!MichaelinaVIPDined on 8/29/2014Celebrated a birthday with another couple, enjoyed the tilapia and garlic mashed potatoes, can never go wrong here - always spot on. Server was very efficient, given it was very crowed being a Friday evening.Special Features:
- KarenDined on 8/25/2014Service was terrible we were not asked if we wanted salad, veggies any sides at all. Also, there were specials that night never heard about them from our server but did overhear another server telling her table. Server was not attentive at all had to ask bus boy to get her twice. Food was cooked to perfection however EXTREMLY salty so much could not even eat the garlic mashed potatoes steaks were ruined with all the salt!
- Good Steak Reasonably PricedDfieldVIPDined on 8/25/2014The food is solid. If you feel like a good steak, this will be easier on your wallet than a traditional steak house. Very nice discovery was the inclusion of local craft beers (Lagunitas, Tighthead, Great Lakes).Special Features:
- Mom's Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Took Mom there for her 85th birthday. Valet parking - great start. Server was Mohamed. Very, very nice. He made the evening really pleasant. Steaks were high quality and perfectly cooked. Side of green beans were fresh. Drinks were generous pours. Great value. Food, service, all equal to or better than Morton's at half the price.Special Features:
- JTRdiningDined on 8/23/2014Food was not very good on Saturday. Very disappointed. We were there with some friends so we were a party of four adults. Shortly after we were seated a family with three unruly children were seated at the table next to us. We all LOVE children but when parents do not watch or reprimand their children during dinner it made our dining experience not so great.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 8/20/2014BBQ Meatloaf and Beef Brisket are real winners. Best we ever tasted and a must try.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrateJojobDined on 8/19/2014Everyone enjoyed their meals and food was cooked exactly as ordered. Service was good and we were not rushed. Nice place to celebrate and we would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our group of 8 had a variety of dining preferences (light menu, red meat, and seafood), in addition to drink preferences. The diners at our table enjoyed a variety of BBQ, seafood, and beef entrees, which all indicated were very delicious.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 8/16/2014Had a great time celebrating our anniversary here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner outPaulDined on 8/16/2014Good food and great service. Expect to pay $100.00 for two...includes 1 martini for he special occasion.Special Features:
- Good Local EateryCEN1Dined on 8/9/2014Booked reservations on-line requesting a booth with good lighting. We were accommodated nicely. Tasty food for reasonable prices. I'm sure we will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food GreatMPythonDined on 8/8/2014Service suffered a bit; server forgot to bring the side salad. They did deduct the costSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't fulfill it's promiseEdoErgoSumDined on 8/8/2014Lovely place with extensive menu which making it both hard and fun to decide what to eat. The food is good, though not spectacular. It's not quite high-end enough to be posh, yet doesn't really conform to a concept restaurant either. Part of what I love about my own Weber grill is that amazing aroma that come from grilling the food. That aroma is missing at the restaurant, especially in the dining areas which I suppose is appropriate since it might be overwhelming to smell my food, your food and everybody else's food cooking during the whole meal. On the other hand, there is nothing that stirs up my appetite like smelling something on the grill and so the experience was just missing something for me.Special Features:
- Awesome!BaldyDined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent experience. Our waiter John was attentive to our needs and helpful with menu questions and suggestions. Varied menu made it easy for everyone to find something they would enjoy. The food was fantastic. Very satisfied with our choice of venue to celebrate children going back to college!Special Features:
- laliaDined on 8/6/2014Loved the food, kid friendly. Long wait for the food, but worth the wait.Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014Food and staff wre fabulous. It was a great evening with friends. Ribs were fall off the bone just like they said. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See belowBuckDined on 8/2/2014REserved a tabke on patio, but hostest tried to seat us at high tables outside by the parking lot. We gad to wait an extra 20 minutes for a tabke on the real pation. If not for this I would have said service was a full 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free :-)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014It was wonderful to be able to have a gluten free meal and have the server, staff, and manager all make sure that the food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.