Weber Grill - Lombard
2331 Fountain Square Drive
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6309538880
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:45pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Jason Friedland
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 200.
- Entertainment: LIVE MUSIC every Friday night from 6-9pm in our Smokey Joe's Bar.
A word from Weber Grill - Lombard
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Weber Grill - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
203 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)good for groups (75)great for lunch (55)fit for foodies (51)kid-friendly (48)great for outdoor dining (37)neighborhood gem (32)romantic (23)scenic view (15)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (4)Show More
- Always EnjoyableIndianaHemingwayDined on 8/31/2014Weber Grill has a somewhat predictable menu, but the food is always good! Our lunch this weekend was no exception. On the way to the restaurant we heard a commercial on WGN saying that they had several specials to celebrate their 25th anniversary including $5 hamburgers and $2.50 glasses of wine. Several of us availed ourselves of one or the other or both, and they were excellent. This is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill taste!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Food is excellent! Great atmosphere. Taking my parents for Christmas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceDeliciousdinnerDined on 8/29/2014I went with my husband and parents. We all love our dinner. My dad and husband enjoyed the Weber beer as well. Our server was very friendly and easily accessible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to the standard that I rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Unfortunately our experience was poor from the start. Our server did not seem to have paid attention to our orders. 2 of 3 entree's were not cooked correctly. Pretty easy to cook something well done, came out rare. 2 of 3 desserts were wrong. Poor response by management, did not even come by the table to apologize for the inconvenience. Not sure I will be going back.Special Features:
- Always Consistent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/29/2014Celebrated a birthday with another couple, enjoyed the tilapia and garlic mashed potatoes, can never go wrong here - always spot on. Server was very efficient, given it was very crowed being a Friday evening.Special Features:
- KarenDined on 8/25/2014Service was terrible we were not asked if we wanted salad, veggies any sides at all. Also, there were specials that night never heard about them from our server but did overhear another server telling her table. Server was not attentive at all had to ask bus boy to get her twice. Food was cooked to perfection however EXTREMLY salty so much could not even eat the garlic mashed potatoes steaks were ruined with all the salt!
- Good Steak Reasonably PricedDfieldVIPDined on 8/25/2014The food is solid. If you feel like a good steak, this will be easier on your wallet than a traditional steak house. Very nice discovery was the inclusion of local craft beers (Lagunitas, Tighthead, Great Lakes).Special Features:
- Mom's Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Took Mom there for her 85th birthday. Valet parking - great start. Server was Mohamed. Very, very nice. He made the evening really pleasant. Steaks were high quality and perfectly cooked. Side of green beans were fresh. Drinks were generous pours. Great value. Food, service, all equal to or better than Morton's at half the price.Special Features:
- JTRdiningDined on 8/23/2014Food was not very good on Saturday. Very disappointed. We were there with some friends so we were a party of four adults. Shortly after we were seated a family with three unruly children were seated at the table next to us. We all LOVE children but when parents do not watch or reprimand their children during dinner it made our dining experience not so great.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 8/20/2014BBQ Meatloaf and Beef Brisket are real winners. Best we ever tasted and a must try.Special Features:
- Great place to celebrateJojobDined on 8/19/2014Everyone enjoyed their meals and food was cooked exactly as ordered. Service was good and we were not rushed. Nice place to celebrate and we would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Our group of 8 had a variety of dining preferences (light menu, red meat, and seafood), in addition to drink preferences. The diners at our table enjoyed a variety of BBQ, seafood, and beef entrees, which all indicated were very delicious.Special Features:
- SusanDined on 8/16/2014Had a great time celebrating our anniversary here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner outPaulDined on 8/16/2014Good food and great service. Expect to pay $100.00 for two...includes 1 martini for he special occasion.Special Features:
- Good Local EateryCEN1Dined on 8/9/2014Booked reservations on-line requesting a booth with good lighting. We were accommodated nicely. Tasty food for reasonable prices. I'm sure we will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food GreatMPythonDined on 8/8/2014Service suffered a bit; server forgot to bring the side salad. They did deduct the costSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't fulfill it's promiseEdoErgoSumDined on 8/8/2014Lovely place with extensive menu which making it both hard and fun to decide what to eat. The food is good, though not spectacular. It's not quite high-end enough to be posh, yet doesn't really conform to a concept restaurant either. Part of what I love about my own Weber grill is that amazing aroma that come from grilling the food. That aroma is missing at the restaurant, especially in the dining areas which I suppose is appropriate since it might be overwhelming to smell my food, your food and everybody else's food cooking during the whole meal. On the other hand, there is nothing that stirs up my appetite like smelling something on the grill and so the experience was just missing something for me.Special Features:
- Awesome!BaldyDined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent experience. Our waiter John was attentive to our needs and helpful with menu questions and suggestions. Varied menu made it easy for everyone to find something they would enjoy. The food was fantastic. Very satisfied with our choice of venue to celebrate children going back to college!Special Features:
- laliaDined on 8/6/2014Loved the food, kid friendly. Long wait for the food, but worth the wait.Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014Food and staff wre fabulous. It was a great evening with friends. Ribs were fall off the bone just like they said. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See belowBuckDined on 8/2/2014REserved a tabke on patio, but hostest tried to seat us at high tables outside by the parking lot. We gad to wait an extra 20 minutes for a tabke on the real pation. If not for this I would have said service was a full 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten Free :-)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014It was wonderful to be able to have a gluten free meal and have the server, staff, and manager all make sure that the food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WG outperforms its chain imagescottpfeifferVIPDined on 8/2/2014It is a place named after the grill that many of us have at home where burgers and brats get cooked, and it is a chain, so it would be easy to assume that it would be potentially reliable but mediocre. Not in the least. Our server (Alexander) was thoughtful, right on time with every stage of the meal, not over attentive, and was nicely friendly. The food was prepared just right, and the menu has something for everyone. All of the entrees were served with the right balance of sauces, accompaniments, and flavors, all fully enjoyed by my whole family (which rarely happens at a restaurant -- all four of us cook for ourselves, and are hard to please). We have been there before, and it is always very good. This time was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceNaperKenDined on 8/2/2014Food outstanding as always. Reliable and satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service and foodYummyDined on 8/1/2014We had an amazing dinner at Weber Grill on the 1st! We were there to celebrate my son's and my own birthdays. Our server was very attentive and made our dining experience even more enjoyable! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- trending downRogerDined on 8/1/2014Food not as good as my last visit. Just average nowSpecial Features:
- Pleasant dining experienceBBQlvrDined on 7/30/2014Great variety and quality of food options. The BBQ and sides were excellent. Only minor issue were the desserts. Portions were quite small (but priced accordingly) and the ice cream had completely melted at serving.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My steak was perfectly done. We loved the pretzel buns. The amount of food for our son was abundant and my husband enjoyed a BBQ combo. He also appreciated the hot towel for cleansing.Special Features:
- WebererificspazmomDined on 7/21/2014Food great as usual. Same good quality as the first times we came here. Mike was our waiter and he was great. Very patient with one of our seniors! The beer can white chicken chili was amazing and everyone was very satisfied with their meals. Wish it was closer to home but great in between meeting place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChangeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/20/2014This restaurant was one of our top 2 when it first opened for a few years. Then it went down hill in both service and menu offerings. We just recently tried once again, the menu is better then it has been but still not quite as good as their original menu. Service also has improved but not top of the line service yetSpecial Features:
- Great Meal and ServiceCookieDined on 7/19/2014We had a lovely dinner. Our server was wonderful. He's studying to become and actor and his delivery diction of the menu was worth the price. Overall great experience.Special Features:
- went for dinnerRagmanDined on 7/18/2014Excellent service. Excellent drinks - had a smokey joe martini. Excellent prime rib and crab cakes. The only negative is their "homemade" Caesar dressing didn't tastes like any Caesar dressing I have ever had at a restaurant or made at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very good dining placepurylDined on 7/16/2014Food is always good and consistent. Staff is friendly. Very good ambience. Noise level very low.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineoutDined on 7/12/2014The food was amazing. Unfortunately we felt rushed due to it being crowded. We were done in less than an hour and that was dissapointing. We chose this location to celebrate a special occasion and was not asked by our waitress. It was very loud and choatic.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Grill!!DeniseDined on 7/12/2014We went with a party of 9 and were given a location to eat that fit all of us without feeling crowded. There are numerous menu choices for all guests. Menu was reasonably priced for the amount of food you get. I would suggest making reservations on the weekends. We did through Open Table and had to wait 2 minutes to get seated. A great place to meet and eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timemzbirdy09Dined on 7/12/2014I had a really good time because I had took my dad out for his birthday dinner and he loved it as well as I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service!AllGoodDined on 7/11/2014Chose Weber Grill for a birthday celebration. The birthday girl wanted great barbecue chicken and Weber Grill did not disappoint. Our server Greg, made this a wonderful celebration. The food was really good. My compliments to the persons cooking the food on July 11, 2014 and to Greg, the person who served it. This was an all-around great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!JWheatonDined on 7/10/2014Every time we come to Weber Grill the experience has been awesome. The service is always excellent and the food perfect. I opted for one of the specials, an Atlantic salmon with a chipotle peach barbecue sauce. Simply delicious! I wish this dish was part of the permanent menu; I would order it every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 7/10/2014Tried the beef brisket for the first time - excellent!Special Features:
- bit disappointedLISADined on 7/6/2014I was excited to try Weber Grill! But was disappointed in the end. I understand you need to keep the food interesting with all kinds of sauces/glazes but what is wrong with just a nice plain juicy steak? My flank steak was dry even with the sauce. I think the kids steak should come plain and if you want teriyaki sauce on it they should ask. Our waitress was hard to find to get refills on our drinks, thank goodness for the water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.