Weber Grill - Lombard
2331 Fountain Square Drive
Lombard, IL 60148Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Lombard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6309538880
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:45pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Jason Friedland
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 200.
- Entertainment: LIVE MUSIC every Friday night from 6-9pm in our Smokey Joe's Bar.
A word from Weber Grill - Lombard
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Weber Grill - Lombard reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (87)good for groups (78)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (53)kid-friendly (35)neighborhood gem (28)great for outdoor dining (26)romantic (24)notable wine list (22)great for brunch (13)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (10)scenic view (9)late-night find (9)Show More
- what happeneD....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014This is a second Time that a rare new your strip came to me ice cold on the inside. I had my cousin from overseas come over and I wanted to treat him how to a real American steak.... The steak was remade but it still was cold inside. Really disappointed. :( I hate complaining.
- Very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Went here for my 9yr anniversary dinner with friends. My salmon was excellent! And the drinks were perfect. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first time, pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Came for anniversary; never been here before and was something different to try. Were really pleased with the whole experience: prices were quite reasonable for the quantity of food, service was very quick and efficient, and food was quite good. Would not have considered "char-grilled meatloaf" except for the server's recommendation, and it was probably our favorite out of the BBQ combo choices. Filled up a bit too much on the lovely pretzel rolls, so left-over brisket made good sandwiches the next day! Although not a place we previously considered for "just going out tonight", we will visit again soon, as (including a glass of wine each) the total cost was comparable to or less than some of our usual go-to spots.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We have guests from out of town and thought they would enjoy the Weber Grill. And they sure did. We enjoyed a great meal and time together.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceLove2EatDined on 10/13/2014The food offered had a good variety. The meats were as expected at Weber Grill (very good). My wife enjoyed her Halibut and would return to get it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationcpb14Dined on 10/12/2014We were celebrating two birthdays - one for Grandma (84 yrs young). Service was attentive but not overbearing, thank you! Little birthday cupcakes appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BBQACParlaDined on 10/11/2014If you like BBQ this is the place to go. Great Steaks and Que. Watching Chief cook on very big Weber grills is worth the visit. Kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ken ButwinaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2014First time we ever ate there. In a word --- WOW!! Service is top-knotch. Menu choices are unbelievable and priced right. Portion size is more than enough. Not a bad wine list either!!Special Features:
- Date NightChrisDined on 10/10/2014This is a wonderful place for a pleasant evening with your significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/8/2014Birthday dinner for my son. Food and service were great. Relaxed atmosphere. Had a great time.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmingImnursemurrayDined on 10/5/2014We had reservations for my husband's birthday on a Sunday night at 6:30-not typically a busy time. Service from the get-go was slow. Not really the waitress' fault-not enough staff. We were seated by a very large, obnoxiously loud group. We could not even hear each other and we were sitting pretty close together. Food was so-so. My side was lukewarm at best so I sent it back to get reheated. Still partially lukewarm-disappointing. 😟 Too many good restaurants on the Butterfield "drag" in Lombard-we won't go back.
- Great Group Dining AccommodationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014We celebrated my mother's 74th birthday! We had a memorable time and was seated right away. We received attention right away from our waitress and we were served with excellence the entire time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dineat60Dineat60Dined on 10/3/2014This was my third visit to this restaurant,my family members from out of town love the place.We had a very nice and knowledgeable waitress.Our glass were constantly fill without distracting our conversation.The food was nice,moist and lightly season.It was nice and i'm sure I will be visiting again.Special Features:
- Great PlaceBarbDined on 9/29/2014We had my bday celebration on Monday night! OUr waitress was so professional and knew her stuff...food was awesome! Had a great time!Special Features:
- A nice gem in LombardSmokeyJoe123Dined on 9/26/2014Weber Grill in Lombard is a gem of a restaurant. Its a place you can go to in any season because let's face it, we all love grilled food year round. Try to go there when the fire place is in use and request sitting in front of it. It adds to the experience. The food melts in your mouth and the price is decent. The service is quick and the shrimp cocktail was very good. Muscato wine was just sweet enough (yes I had a white wine with red meat). Make sure you get reservations don't press your luck and just show up hoping for a spot. They do have a very lively bar called Smokey Joe's with live music. Enjoy this place.Special Features:
- Entrees are the "star" of the showOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014We dined here to for our 15th Wedding Anniversary and had a wonderful evening. The service was fantastic and we were treated to a very tasty mini dessert to celebrate our occasion for dining there. Our entrees (the Filet Mignon) were delicious and the sides were very well prepared. My husband's Caesar Salad was lack luster and neither of us cared for the "cheddar butter" paired with the pretzel rolls; however, we enjoyed our experience overall.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I always wanted to try out this restaurant since I'm a huge BBQ and steak fan. Wednesday was my lucky day and the services and food wasn't a disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my Favorite Weber LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2014Having been to other Weber locations I do not find this one to be on par with the others-especially the one in downtown Chicago. Through no fault of the server the tap beer was not functioning. The bottle of wine we ordered, although still on the wine list, was "phased" out. Another bottle was ordered, but a two strikes it would have been a nice gesture for the restaurant to offer some compensation-maybe a discount on the wine or something similar. The food came very quickly, perhaps too quickly.Special Features:
- ManyaDined on 9/20/2014Everything was great. Did have to wait 20 minutes past reservation time but other then that no problemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressedlove2eatDined on 9/20/2014This was out first time there. We were very impressed with the decor and history. We were greeted right away we had reservations for 7:30 we were a little early so we went to the bar for a cocktail, sat outside to enjoy the beverages, comfortable seating and chairs outside. We received a text to alert us our table was ready. We were seated and our server had a great sense of humor. The food was very good, not rushed at all. I would definitely go back again and again. thanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014Service was ok it was a Saturday night it took over a hour to get are meal we were there for about 2 hrs they said they were all backed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not coming backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We have been to Weber Grill several times before and had always enjoyed it. My wife and I both ordered steaks this time and were so disappointed. Both steaks were cooked as requested but the meat itself was poor quality. There was so much fat and it was laced with ligaments that were impossible to cut. We were celebrating and decided not to ruin the feeling with a confrontation. We paid the bill and left and had a very better time at the Cheesecake Factory do the road.
- Just okUndrdog8Dined on 9/19/2014The burgers were very tasty, but double the price you would pay at any other restaurant. The service for some reason is always sketchy. Our waitress borderlined on being rude and we had to wait about ten minutes at our table before being served.Special Features:
- awesome!awesomenessDined on 9/17/2014My wife had the surf and turf, it was the best steak we have ever had. Perfectly cooked and good flavor. I had the ribs and brisket combo. Really good smoke flavor mixed with the bbq sauce was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food done rightGuestDined on 9/17/2014Dining at Webers is a total dining experience . The meats we ordered were prepared to perfection. With a variety of sides we could get what we wanted, plus they are large enough to share. Our server was top notch. She wasn't pushy and knew the menu And wine list. We felt we we treated like a special guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Disappointed in the food quality and preparation. I don't plan to return.
- Great Steakscbs3boxersDined on 9/13/2014Great Steaks but you could add the salad to the main course meal not buy it separtelySpecial Features:
- EnjoyableDLGNJX5Dined on 9/12/2014It had been some time since we dined here, as our last experience was not so good. We gave it another try and were pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent and service good. We definitely would go back, sooner this time. Love the grill smellSpecial Features:
- okDeniseDined on 9/10/2014Typically great, this viait thet struggled with getting food and orders.correct. Server was not engagedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Last Timeloveinc3Dined on 9/7/2014I wasn't impressed with Weber Grill the last time we dined there but I had a gift certificate so I decided to give it another try. We enjoyed it a lot more this time. The food was good and this time there were not lots of children there which ruined it for us the last time. As we were leaving more couples with children were arriving (around 7:00 p.m.). All in all the experience was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averagegarysviewDined on 9/6/2014The hostess was incredibly rude, we had 5:30 pm reservations, we were taken back almost immediately for seating. Hostess wanted to seat us at a table in the center of the room. We asked for a booth, there were 11 open!!! The hostess said they couldn't accommodate our request due to heavy reservations. I reminded her we had a reservation and wanted a booth for our party off four. After much eye rolling and sighing, we were seated at a booth. During the hour and 15 minutes we were there, 5 of the booths remained empty, as well as many of the tables, on a Saturday night. Wait service was great, food only average. I would say for a lunch this is a fine place, but would not want to go back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- crabby guyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014We spent $ 120...which is not bad for 4 people. 2 burgers , entree salad , crab cake entree and 2 apps ..
- Always EnjoyableIndianaHemingwayDined on 8/31/2014Weber Grill has a somewhat predictable menu, but the food is always good! Our lunch this weekend was no exception. On the way to the restaurant we heard a commercial on WGN saying that they had several specials to celebrate their 25th anniversary including $5 hamburgers and $2.50 glasses of wine. Several of us availed ourselves of one or the other or both, and they were excellent. This is a great place for a casual lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great grill taste!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Food is excellent! Great atmosphere. Taking my parents for Christmas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceDeliciousdinnerDined on 8/29/2014I went with my husband and parents. We all love our dinner. My dad and husband enjoyed the Weber beer as well. Our server was very friendly and easily accessible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not to the standard that I rememberjassDined on 8/29/2014Unfortunately our experience was poor from the start. Our server did not seem to have paid attention to our orders. 2 of 3 entree's were not cooked correctly. Pretty easy to cook something well done, came out rare. 2 of 3 desserts were wrong. Poor response by management, did not even come by the table to apologize for the inconvenience. Not sure I will be going back.Special Features:
- Always Consistent!MichaelinaVIPDined on 8/29/2014Celebrated a birthday with another couple, enjoyed the tilapia and garlic mashed potatoes, can never go wrong here - always spot on. Server was very efficient, given it was very crowed being a Friday evening.Special Features:
- KarenDined on 8/25/2014Service was terrible we were not asked if we wanted salad, veggies any sides at all. Also, there were specials that night never heard about them from our server but did overhear another server telling her table. Server was not attentive at all had to ask bus boy to get her twice. Food was cooked to perfection however EXTREMLY salty so much could not even eat the garlic mashed potatoes steaks were ruined with all the salt!
- Good Steak Reasonably PricedDfieldVIPDined on 8/25/2014The food is solid. If you feel like a good steak, this will be easier on your wallet than a traditional steak house. Very nice discovery was the inclusion of local craft beers (Lagunitas, Tighthead, Great Lakes).Special Features:
- Mom's Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Took Mom there for her 85th birthday. Valet parking - great start. Server was Mohamed. Very, very nice. He made the evening really pleasant. Steaks were high quality and perfectly cooked. Side of green beans were fresh. Drinks were generous pours. Great value. Food, service, all equal to or better than Morton's at half the price.Special Features: