Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3176367600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Pete Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Weber Grill - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
325 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (153)special occasion (147)fit for foodies (91)great for lunch (85)kid-friendly (64)hot spot (62)neighborhood gem (55)romantic (47)vibrant bar scene (26)late-night find (24)great for outdoor dining (23)notable wine list (21)great for brunch (19)scenic view (9)Show More
- Excellent FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I was definitely surprised by the quality and flavor of the food. The pretzel rolls alone were enough to make me want to come back. I think my date and I went through 2 baskets of rolls before eating our appetizer because they tasted so good. The barbecue chicken and ribs were delectable, especially with a real grill taste to them. Even the side of garlic mashed potatoes were incredibly flavorful. We kept looking up at each other in awe at how amazing the food tasted. Not a single menu item that we tried let us down. The only opportunity for improvement we noticed was that our waiter never gave us silverware or napkins until our dinner came out, and we still had to ask for it. Other than that, wonderful food and a fine, upscale atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Had a group of 9 .... went to Weber Grill on Saturday, August 30th. Made the online reservations before so our table was ready in minutes. Most of the group ordered the $25 special. My salad was great. When the main dishes came ... the Kabobs was under cooked and very tough meat. My ribs were very dry.... The deserts were great.Special Features:
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Weber more than met our expectations. From the second that you walk in, the smells are amazing. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- devour downtownJeannieDined on 8/30/2014We did the devour downtown menu. It was a perfect amount of good food. We even had dessert.Special Features:
- Not quite as I rememberedFood4ThoughtDined on 8/28/2014The server was wonderful. The drinks were weak. My steak and asparagus was over charred. I've had better experiences here before so I hope I just picked a bad night. I will be back to check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ribspickyDined on 8/26/2014We tried this restaurant as part of Devour Downtown, since it was new to us. We had reservations, and were seated immediately; the host asked our preference - was a booth OK. Service was initially very good: the water glasses were filled, lemons were brought upon request. We asked for the Devour menu, promptly provided, along with the information about the special. The appetizer came quickly; then then entree came, but much too quickly, as we did not have time to enjoy the delicious soup and salad. the ranch dressing for the salad was very unusual - it had a hint of horseradish that gave it a kick! the ribs were superb - falling off the bone and spicy. the service during the meal was good, overall a nice experience.Special Features:
- Great food but noisyIndyEaterDined on 8/26/2014The food was wonderful, service was fantastic but the room was very noisy. It was hard to carry on a conversation. I with three other people at lunch time and I felt like we had to shout to hear each other.Special Features:
- Nice DinnerDatenightfoodloversDined on 8/23/2014Dinner was good at Weber Grill. It was a fun, exciting atmosphere and a beautiful dining room. Our server said their meatloaf was the best seller. Not my favorite, but it was good. The brisket and BBQ chicken are also yummy!
- SUPERB VISITSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/23/201411TH VISIT TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE AND AWESOME MEAL.Special Features:
- Bring back the sale of sauce!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful meal. Very dissapointed that we couldn't buy the BBQ sauce on site any more. Please bring it back!Special Features:
- Excellent visit!NzieDined on 8/23/2014Our visit was awesome! We were seated immediately. We had great service. Thanks, Ms. Chris. Our food was prepared perfectly. We will definitely return! I would highly recommend Weber Grill to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceStephanieDined on 8/23/2014We got in immediately with our reservations. Our weighter was awesome and was right on top of everything! The food was great as well! We will definetly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My only complaint is that we were seated directly across from the kitchen area, which wasn't great for conversation (noise & distractions) or ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrookeDined on 8/22/2014I thought everything seemed really fancy, and nice and our server was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dpattDined on 8/21/2014We had a great experience at Webber Grill The wait staff was greatSpecial Features:
- Love that lunch menu!IndyYelpEliteMJWDined on 8/21/2014Weber Grill is the go to place for great food in circle center! I love the new lunch menu!Special Features:
- 5 star service and foodHart08Dined on 8/20/2014I made a reservation for 12 people on a Wednesday night during the Devour Downtown at Weber Grill and they were able to sit all of us at one table. A couple of friends made it in late, but our waitress was very promoted and was able to get their order in time so that their food came out at the same time. I ordered the BBQ ribs and they were excellent!Special Features:
- Odd ServiceHouston801Dined on 8/19/2014Seated quickly, slow drinks, fast food, and far too many apologies from waiter. Our entree arrived before our appetizer and drinks. Food was good, brisket in particular. Drinks were good but took far too long to serve. I will try again just in case it was an off-night for staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014I just loved the ribs and meatloaf combo. Grilled to perfection!!!!!! The only set back was that the side item I asked for I didn't receive but I received a different item when my food arrived from what I request to the waitress. She was very nice but I believe her attention to detail as I asked for things and when I gave my order was slacking. I think it was that she had a large party near us that she was so worry about taking care of that our party of 3 was not really on her mind. But over all it was very nice and again I cannot express enough how amazing the food is. I love this place!!!!!Special Features:
- great birthday exoerienceluv2dobarbqDined on 8/17/2014The food was great the service was fantastic our server John patrick I believe was correct name was great. He was very professional attentive and fast. We were celebrating 3. birthdays and he brought each one of us a small cake with a lit candle on it which was delicious. He was very friendly and cheerful and made our dining experience very enjoyable. We would definitely recommend your restaurant to our family and friends. Thank you for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spend your money elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014New York strip steak was rather thin and tough. The garlic mashed potatoes that came with the meal had no taste. Simply not worth the price.
- Very goodElleDined on 8/16/2014All four of us enjoyed our dinners. The food was great. They seated us right away, too. Also, our waiter gave very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use Open TableHowardVIPDined on 8/16/2014The Weber continues to be a destination spot for event goers. With a Colt pre-season game and GenCon participants in town, this restaurant was packed. Still, the honey bourbon glazed salmon came out to perfection. The wife's steak came as broadcast. Great place to eat if you prepare with a reservation.Special Features:
- Our WaiterTraditionDined on 8/15/2014Jose was our waiter and he was absolutely amazing! 5 stars just for him. We go every year to Weber and plan on continuing the tradition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-cookedWiggiDined on 8/14/2014I have been to Weber grill many times and this one one was by far the worst. The pretzel bread rolls were hard and both meat items in my combo entree (brisket and meatloaf) were over-cooked and very dry. The side items were the only things of reasonable quality. I've only had positive experiences in the past so hopefully this is an anomaly, but this trip was pretty disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Famous Daves has better barbequeIsNullDined on 8/13/2014The brisket was really fatty and slathered in a ton of sauce. The baked beans were awful, raw beans with no flavor. The sausage was good, but it's pretty hard to screw that up. My wife got a low quality cut of steak that was unevenly cooked: ordered medium and had a range of well done to rare inside. The waiter seemed to be pretty new and was not very attentive. We got to hear some awkward stories about his personal life tho, so that was weird.Special Features:
- great place to eatmbbcjulietDined on 8/13/2014This was our second time eating at Webbers and we love it. The staff are accommodating, andthe food is delicious. I would recommend this to everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and service was poorOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014It was so loud I couldn't hear the people in my party. Took forever to get waited on and get our drinks.
- Great food and servicerscooperDined on 8/9/2014Having only seen the restaurant from the exterior two years ago while in Indy, my daughter and I knew we had to try it out. We weren't disappointed. The concierge at our hotel recommended the prime rib, and who am I to argue with a concierge. Our server was very attentive and personable. The prime rib was perfect. When I return to Indy, Weber's will definitely be on the itinerary.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceDougDined on 8/9/2014Even though we were delayed and missed our reservation time they were able to accommodate us within a very reasonable time. Great service to top off the great food.Special Features:
- Dina BuckeyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014One of the bartenders, I think his name was Joe, was outstanding. Before being seated, we were at the bar for an hour and Joe was entertaining and helpful with menu recommendations.Special Features:
- Popular and need a reservationDelcoDined on 8/9/2014We were visiting Indianapolis for the first time and decided to check out this restaurant. If you own a Weber grille, you really have to go. We had reservations for 3:00 pm and were seated immediately, even though there was a significant amount large group of people who apparently walked in without reservations and had to wait. It appeared to me that this restaurant was understaffed on this occasion. Although we had a long wait for food, once it came it was incredibly delicious. From brisket to burgers, you really cannot make a bad choice. We split the dessert sampler which was wonderful and made us wish that we each had ordered our own sampler. I would recommend going to this restaurant but not if you're on a tight schedule.Special Features:
- Consistently meets expectstionsMichealbDined on 8/8/2014I took my Dad from Up from Florida to Webbers. I was trying to think of a place he would not have down there. He loved it. He didn't think he could eat a 12 oz prime rib. But he ate every bit. Not bad for a guy 88. I felt like everything well met our expectations. I'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodmarcDined on 8/8/2014We were here with a group of 10 and we all loved it. Great food. Great service. Highly recommend the BBQ ribs. Meat falls right of the bone.Special Features:
- Best turkey burgerMiscellaneousDined on 8/8/2014Best gluten free turkey burger in town. Service was a bit slow once we were seated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, service needs helpTimewarpDined on 8/7/2014We had a party of 7. The waitress brought us drinks quickly, and the first of the delicious pretzel rolls. After that, however, the service was sparse at best (and it wasn't crowded). We asked to more rolls, had to ask again after another half hour wait. The food was very good, especially recommend the prime rib. Ribs were a bit too spicy for my taste, but if you enjoy a "bite" you will like them. The desserts were mixed- the blondie was excellent, the apple pie dessert was dry and tasteless. I would recommend the restaurant but hopefully you won't get the same server we had.Special Features:
- Top 25SuziQdiner0805Dined on 8/5/2014Excellent food & atmosphere. Fun spot to dine and notable as a Top 25 - Weber Grill lives up to that rating.Special Features:
- Weberluv2wineDined on 8/3/2014Great steak but ribs were average. Ambience is lacking...we love the one in Wheeling. And sad the after dinner drink cart is no longer :(
- DisappointedLoriDined on 8/2/2014Sorry we chose this place for our Anniversary ! The server told us everything was hand made---his first mistake. The pretzel rolls, came from Costco and the tomatoes on top of my Fish were from a can. (Gross) we ordered a half bottle of wine and the waiter acted like we got this great pour and some extra. We each got a 6 oz pour and there was less than an oz left in the craft. Someone should inform him that a bottle is 25 oz, the pour was correct. He should have made a bigger deal out of our Anniversary than our glass of wine. A free small dessert for a place like Webber Grill, should not be a big deal. Let me just say the value was not there. Little tip to the cook, our lemon for the fish throw it on the grill. That's cooking 101Special Features:
- nice selectiondinnerfor8Dined on 8/2/2014The menu had a wide variety of items and prices. Weber's fits a broad range of tastes and pocketbooks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.