Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (317) 636-7600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Pete Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Weber Grill - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
308 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (150)special occasion (133)fit for foodies (100)great for lunch (71)hot spot (60)romantic (54)neighborhood gem (54)kid-friendly (50)vibrant bar scene (43)notable wine list (31)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (21)great for brunch (8)scenic view (7)Show More
- great place to eat!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014everything was great!! service was awesome!! food was fabulous!! I highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food/long waitAbbyVIPDined on 11/16/2014We sat at out table at 7pm on sun 11-16 plenty of time to get to the game before kick off and it didn't happen.... Order everything got our drinks ok and then the wait... It took forever to get our food!!! Not very happy with that at all... Then I got my steak it was so DRY I couldn't even eat it... I got it med and it came out well done... Very disappointed... The mgr came and checked on us and I had to order pork instead of waiting on my steak to come back because it would've made us really late to the game... Mgr took my food off the bill.. Which was ok but bottom line I didn't want pork and I didn't want to wait either... Something needs fixed with the kitchen and getting the food out because I looked up and the top Warmers were all full!!! Get a food runner to run food!!!! Some people don't want there food cold either... Needs fixed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made our night special!Krista11Dined on 11/15/2014Weber was great overall. From the time my boyfriend and I checked in, the staff made it a point to make our celebration of our two years special. The food was outstanding and I can't wait to dine here again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TraditionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014My son and I have been coming to the Indy location before Bands of America for the last 3 years. We love the pretzel rolls while we are waiting for our entrée. The smell and atmosphere is always welcoming. We were about 15 minutes late for our reservation but were seated immediately. We are always treated to a relaxing meal by a friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/14/2014I was so sad that they were out of pulled pork....I was thinking about it all day prior to our reservation! The food was still excellent as usual though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerDinnerDined on 11/14/2014Our waiter (named Andres from Peru) was fabulous! He took such good care of us on our 27th wedding anniversary. Also, the restaurant manager (Phillip) was very attentive, engaging, and made every point of honoring us on this special day....including accommodating our daughter who called from Austin TX to order a nice dessert for us. The ribs were the best I've ever eaten and I've traveled to many states and countries. The bar staff were very friendly and drinks were good. We will certainly be coming back and bringing friends with us!!Special Features:
- Enjoyable lunchChefkenVIPDined on 11/12/2014Our dining experience was very pleasant. The restaurant is nicely arranged and is conveniently located for meeting friends downtown. The food was tasty and the servings were plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and fun atmosphere!indymomDined on 11/9/2014The decor is elegant, the menu has a wide variety, excellent draft beer, and outstanding service. We had the most professional server. She was kind, efficient, and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!PRIndyDined on 11/9/2014The ribs were spectacular and the service was top notch. We had a great time with very little waiting for our food. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber grillSwimdineDined on 11/8/2014Good was great as always. For some reason the service was not. We waited an hour for our food which is not the norm for this restaurant. I will go back because I love this place but was disappointed with the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Servicecolej54Dined on 11/8/2014I had my first dining experience at Weber Grill this past weekend. I have to say that I was not expecting everything to be as excellent as it wad. The food was great. The service was fantastic, and the atmosphere was fitting. I really enjoyed it, and I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DocIndyDined on 11/8/2014We arrived at 2pm for a late lunch and were offered a table in the main dining room OR a table in the bar area we chose the bar; Matt was our rep he was awesome. Try the Bloody Mary it is fantastic; the ribs melt in your mouth. If you are a fan of grilled food you will love the Weber. Check out the waiting area on the sidewalk with the live grill! Don't wait too late it will be packed for dinner! 4 Stars......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grilling is great...sometimesCoryDined on 11/7/2014Out of the eight folks in our group, I can only speak for myself, my wife, and a friend sitting near me, but my lamb chops - while nicely sized with plenty of meat and a decent fat to meat ratio - were absolutely over charred on one side to the point of being completely inedible. Friend's rib eye was exactly the same - charred black on one side, and that side was plate down where he couldn't see it at first. My wife's ribs were great. I love to grill, and prefer my steaks and such cooked that way, but this was kind of unacceptable in a restaurant that specializes in just that. I had the baked beans as an extra side and they were amazing! It's a shame they were overshadowed by the grilling errors.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missAyeboppinaDined on 11/6/2014This was my second time at Weber Grill and I was not as pleased as I was the first time. Some items were great (the apple cider sangria and the BBQ meatloaf), but others, especially the sides, seemed downright sub-par. Both the garlic mashed potatoes and the macaroni and cheese tasted like the kind you buy in the refrigerated tub in the grocery... bland with an "off" texture. I'd give the restaurant another try but might stick to a salad or burger next time.Special Features:
- Food vs ServiceKatieVIPDined on 11/6/2014The Chili received was only slightly warm, salad was okay. The Mushroom/vegetable sandwich my lunch guest ordered was soggy and undesirable.Special Features:
- Delicious steaksSunrise13Dined on 11/3/2014Food was delicious. My husband had the ribeye and said it was one of the best he's had. I had the filet and lobster tail...absolutely phenomenal! The pretzel dough rolls and flavored butters were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choiceBAJ0602VIPDined on 11/3/2014For a consistently great meal this is your place, everything is cooked to perfection every time and lots of choices and combinations. Must try the brisket and meatloaf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyrunnerfromohioDined on 11/1/2014We loved the selection of entrees available at Weber Grill; My husband and I purchased two different items from the barbecue menu and were not disappointed. Wish we could come back to Indianapolis to try something from the Hamburger and Pizza menu items!Special Features:
- great foodcwellsDined on 10/31/2014The food at the Weber Grill is outstanding. The prices are very reasonable. The staff is very helpful and attentive. The Weber Grill is a great choice for a variety of dinning needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014Greg, our waiter was and he was great, will ask for him again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeidreDined on 10/29/2014service and food was fantastic! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Great lunch choiceMauriDined on 10/29/2014Weber is a great option when dining downtown. They have a specific lunch menu and even try to accommodate those with time constraints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and the staff and management went overboard to make our evening as wonderful as what we were celebrating. Our food and service were very well put together. We would go back. Thanks Weber GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grill - always great!indyfanDined on 10/25/2014Our group of eight attends IRT and frequently chooses Weber Grill for dinner afterward. We were impressed that Jake promptly returned our call to make sure we got a reservation, and then remembered us later in the week when we arrived. The service was outstanding, the atmosphere great, and of course the food is always a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Packed for dinner on a Thursday evening. Very good food, and noise level was fairly high. A popular choice for downtown diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatL2eatoutDined on 10/21/2014Great food, fast service and tasty food. Ribs and meatloaf were outstanding.Special Features:
- Great foodGAH100Dined on 10/21/2014The food is good. The portions are very small. Our service was very slow, but they were busy.Special Features:
- FLEETWOOD MAC DINNERIndydinerDined on 10/21/2014Our party of four arrived at 5:45, enjoyed having a wine prior to ordering our dinner selections. Our server was very informed of the menu, made recommendations which made ordering easier. Each of us loved our dinner selections! We enjoyed visiting with one another and had time to enjoy our dinners prior to walking to Baker's Field House to see the FLEETWOOD MAC concert. The evening could not have been any better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!CardsfanfromoutoftownDined on 10/21/2014Very good food, nice atmosphere. Wait staff great. Good recommendations from waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!AllaboutthatgrillDined on 10/18/2014We came from out of town, and a good BBQ place sounded fantastic. The food was delicious, it took a little while to get to us, but he resturant was very busy so we understood. Our waiter was nice and down to earth. Overall if we came back to Indiana we would definetly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Wait Staff! (Krista)RenaeDined on 10/18/2014Krista was energetic and made excellent recommendations on specialty items, including beer. She also did a special order for our dessert, which was fantastic. This was the highlight to our weekend in Indianapolis -- since we couldn't count on the Bengals to bring us a win. We will definitely eat at The Weber Grill Restaurant for our next visit to town. The smell inside this restaurant is very intoxicating! Everything we had was delish, especially loved the ribs and steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014Love the weber grill we make it a point to eat there every time we are in townSpecial Features:
- Never Disappoints!LOVEDined on 10/18/2014We don't live close to downtown Indy, but we try to get to Weber Grill whenever possible, especially when we have a special occasion to celebrate. As always, the service was outstanding and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Good food, but loudanonymousDined on 10/17/2014We recently ate at Weber Grill with a group of eight, all visiting Indianapolis for the weekend. Everyone enjoyed their meal and our orders varied from fish to pizza to meat. The smores dessert was delicious!
- Good food, good service.DowntownLuncherDined on 10/17/2014Food here is always good. I take people here for work all the time and I've yet to have something 'amazing' off their menu, but I'm always satisfied. Service is good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy PlaceIndyGoldiesDined on 10/11/2014We made reservations for 3 and still had to wait 15 minutes for a table. Was not bad, but not expected when making reservations. I guess it is the place to go! Food and wait staff was great.Special Features:
- Great ezperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Great staff and excellent food. Blaze was an awesome server and made our experience very enjoyable. The Mac and cheese was some of the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fav spotLuv2weberDined on 10/9/2014Good food, service and ambiance. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Dependable an convenientFroggyDined on 10/9/2014You can expect a good meal, served in a timely manner, at a location that is convenient to downtown activities. Reasonably priced wine list of familiar wines.Special Features:
- First timeIndyBartenderVIPDined on 10/7/2014Server was personable, though seemed flighty or forgetful. Two rounds of drinks took a long time to deliver, first because glass broke in the ice well and second was "not my fault this time, I promise." She did suggest a very nice wine to pair with my entree though. Redemption. Water levels remained low often, though that may be server assistant's responsibility as our server had 4 tables at least. Brought complimentary to-go desserts for birthdays even though we brought a cake. Very thoughtful, but we had to wait for a knife to cut our cake. Food was great. Many say no flavor, but grilling doesn't mean drowning in BBQ sauce. The food tasted grilled, which is the objective. Lamb was fantastic. Sides were hot and fresh. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.