Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3176367600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Pete Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Weber Grill - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
308 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (154)special occasion (139)fit for foodies (93)great for lunch (77)kid-friendly (60)hot spot (57)neighborhood gem (52)romantic (45)great for outdoor dining (23)vibrant bar scene (23)late-night find (22)notable wine list (20)great for brunch (18)scenic view (10)Show More
- Great spot, quick tailgate dining.Bulls24Dined on 9/15/2014Very good burgers and great selection. Staff was very nice and accommodating.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/15/2014They were not prepared for the Monday Night football/Colts crowd. Numerous folks waiting forever for a table, including those with reservations.
- So-soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was good but definitely not worth the price and it took almost 15-20 minutes before someone even came to our table. It took another 20 minutes just to get the appetizer which we didn't get to finish before our food arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The waiter Damon was absolutely wonderful!!! The food was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grill ReviewfrequentdinerDined on 9/13/2014The server was very friendly and courteous. We had several people with dietary needs and they were very helpful about that. Overall a very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Meal!knelsonDined on 9/13/2014We loved eating at the Weber Grill. We all had a fantastic meal and it was a great environment before the football game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was great. All items were prepared well and served hot. Despite how busy the restaurant was at the time, the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicedinnerreviewDined on 9/13/2014We had an awesome waiter and the food was wonderful!!!Special Features:
- Appeals to both meat and fish custogrannyluvsfamilyfootballDined on 9/13/2014I compare Indpls to a mini-Chicago where you can safely walk the downtown filled with great eating places like Weber Grill. You can easily eat lean or more as there are many choices on the menu. The grilled lobster is the best you will ever eat plus you won't need to cover it in butter. If you are a fan of cooking grilled without heavy gravies or sauces, you will love this place. The side dishes are delicious and compliments the grilled dish very nicely. I had the whipped sweet potatoes and broccoli. The customer service was excellent and even the Manager visits your table to make sure you are satisfied with your choices. Even with the noises of downtown, our dining experience was quiet and private. Great experience with my family.Special Features:
- Terrible ServiceKnowsagoodsteakDined on 9/12/2014We had the worst experience. The we were told by the waiter that if we ordered a steak that medium rare was a red middle and medium was a pink middle. I ordered medium and told him I absolutely can not handle red in the middle. My steak was red. I immediately lost my appetite and asked for him to take it back but that I didn't want anything else. While all of this was happening we were being mocked and harassed by a drunk couple sitting next to us. We asked for a manager to talk about my steak and the inappropriate couple. The manager treated us like we were just trying to get a free meal and that we were lying about the steak because the temperature was correct.Then he proceeded to tattle on us to the couple. Could have been handled better
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was fantastic! A great place to celebrate a birthday!Special Features:
- Steak KingsagentmosquitoDined on 9/12/2014Great place for a perfectly-cooked smokey steak without the Steak House pretentiousness. Yes, it kind of has the theme-restaurant touristy feel, but the food proves you why beef has been prized for thousands of years before there were chefs to make it fancy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Chain to TryMdailerDined on 9/12/2014We don't normally like to eat at chain restaurants - but Weber Grill's are few and far between so we went for it. Great selection on the menu. Pizzas to oysters. Everyone was pleased with their meals. I particularly liked the flank steak - a cut that isn't always easy to prepare - it was marinated cooked and sliced perfectly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014The food was good but not outstanding. Loves the meats and desserts but sides were just ok. Our server was not very personable and treated us like we were a bother. Will probably not go back.Special Features:
- Great ServiceDinnerDined on 9/7/2014I took my girlfriend there for her birthday. They greater us with a Happy Birthday, and the service got only better from there.Special Features:
- CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014This was our second time having dinner here. I put in the reservation comments we were celebrating our one year anniversay. We we're provided with a great table, a "happy anniversary " sign, and the manager came over and have us free glasses of champagne. It was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locationSeedboyDined on 9/2/2014Great food and location. Had the 3 combos and it was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodDateNightDined on 8/30/2014I was definitely surprised by the quality and flavor of the food. The pretzel rolls alone were enough to make me want to come back. I think my date and I went through 2 baskets of rolls before eating our appetizer because they tasted so good. The barbecue chicken and ribs were delectable, especially with a real grill taste to them. Even the side of garlic mashed potatoes were incredibly flavorful. We kept looking up at each other in awe at how amazing the food tasted. Not a single menu item that we tried let us down. The only opportunity for improvement we noticed was that our waiter never gave us silverware or napkins until our dinner came out, and we still had to ask for it. Other than that, wonderful food and a fine, upscale atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Had a group of 9 .... went to Weber Grill on Saturday, August 30th. Made the online reservations before so our table was ready in minutes. Most of the group ordered the $25 special. My salad was great. When the main dishes came ... the Kabobs was under cooked and very tough meat. My ribs were very dry.... The deserts were great.Special Features:
- Very NiceStogieDined on 8/30/2014Weber more than met our expectations. From the second that you walk in, the smells are amazing. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- devour downtownJeannieDined on 8/30/2014We did the devour downtown menu. It was a perfect amount of good food. We even had dessert.Special Features:
- Not quite as I rememberedFood4ThoughtDined on 8/28/2014The server was wonderful. The drinks were weak. My steak and asparagus was over charred. I've had better experiences here before so I hope I just picked a bad night. I will be back to check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ribspickyDined on 8/26/2014We tried this restaurant as part of Devour Downtown, since it was new to us. We had reservations, and were seated immediately; the host asked our preference - was a booth OK. Service was initially very good: the water glasses were filled, lemons were brought upon request. We asked for the Devour menu, promptly provided, along with the information about the special. The appetizer came quickly; then then entree came, but much too quickly, as we did not have time to enjoy the delicious soup and salad. the ranch dressing for the salad was very unusual - it had a hint of horseradish that gave it a kick! the ribs were superb - falling off the bone and spicy. the service during the meal was good, overall a nice experience.Special Features:
- Great food but noisyIndyEaterDined on 8/26/2014The food was wonderful, service was fantastic but the room was very noisy. It was hard to carry on a conversation. I with three other people at lunch time and I felt like we had to shout to hear each other.Special Features:
- Nice DinnerDatenightfoodloversDined on 8/23/2014Dinner was good at Weber Grill. It was a fun, exciting atmosphere and a beautiful dining room. Our server said their meatloaf was the best seller. Not my favorite, but it was good. The brisket and BBQ chicken are also yummy!
- SUPERB VISITSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/23/201411TH VISIT TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE AND AWESOME MEAL.Special Features:
- Bring back the sale of sauce!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful meal. Very dissapointed that we couldn't buy the BBQ sauce on site any more. Please bring it back!Special Features:
- Excellent visit!NzieDined on 8/23/2014Our visit was awesome! We were seated immediately. We had great service. Thanks, Ms. Chris. Our food was prepared perfectly. We will definitely return! I would highly recommend Weber Grill to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceStephanieDined on 8/23/2014We got in immediately with our reservations. Our weighter was awesome and was right on top of everything! The food was great as well! We will definetly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My only complaint is that we were seated directly across from the kitchen area, which wasn't great for conversation (noise & distractions) or ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrookeDined on 8/22/2014I thought everything seemed really fancy, and nice and our server was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dpattDined on 8/21/2014We had a great experience at Webber Grill The wait staff was greatSpecial Features:
- Love that lunch menu!IndyYelpEliteMJWDined on 8/21/2014Weber Grill is the go to place for great food in circle center! I love the new lunch menu!Special Features:
- 5 star service and foodHart08Dined on 8/20/2014I made a reservation for 12 people on a Wednesday night during the Devour Downtown at Weber Grill and they were able to sit all of us at one table. A couple of friends made it in late, but our waitress was very promoted and was able to get their order in time so that their food came out at the same time. I ordered the BBQ ribs and they were excellent!Special Features:
- Odd ServiceHouston801Dined on 8/19/2014Seated quickly, slow drinks, fast food, and far too many apologies from waiter. Our entree arrived before our appetizer and drinks. Food was good, brisket in particular. Drinks were good but took far too long to serve. I will try again just in case it was an off-night for staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014I just loved the ribs and meatloaf combo. Grilled to perfection!!!!!! The only set back was that the side item I asked for I didn't receive but I received a different item when my food arrived from what I request to the waitress. She was very nice but I believe her attention to detail as I asked for things and when I gave my order was slacking. I think it was that she had a large party near us that she was so worry about taking care of that our party of 3 was not really on her mind. But over all it was very nice and again I cannot express enough how amazing the food is. I love this place!!!!!Special Features:
- great birthday exoerienceluv2dobarbqDined on 8/17/2014The food was great the service was fantastic our server John patrick I believe was correct name was great. He was very professional attentive and fast. We were celebrating 3. birthdays and he brought each one of us a small cake with a lit candle on it which was delicious. He was very friendly and cheerful and made our dining experience very enjoyable. We would definitely recommend your restaurant to our family and friends. Thank you for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spend your money elsewhereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014New York strip steak was rather thin and tough. The garlic mashed potatoes that came with the meal had no taste. Simply not worth the price.
- Very goodElleDined on 8/16/2014All four of us enjoyed our dinners. The food was great. They seated us right away, too. Also, our waiter gave very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use Open TableHowardVIPDined on 8/16/2014The Weber continues to be a destination spot for event goers. With a Colt pre-season game and GenCon participants in town, this restaurant was packed. Still, the honey bourbon glazed salmon came out to perfection. The wife's steak came as broadcast. Great place to eat if you prepare with a reservation.Special Features: