Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N. Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3176367600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Pete Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Weber Grill - Indianapolis
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in classic outdoor grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Weber Grill - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
304 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (152)special occasion (137)fit for foodies (103)great for lunch (74)kid-friendly (58)hot spot (58)neighborhood gem (56)romantic (46)vibrant bar scene (28)great for outdoor dining (26)notable wine list (25)late-night find (21)great for brunch (15)scenic view (9)Show More
- INDY WEBEROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Exellent food with a better than backyard flavor! Casual atmosphere with low and high ticket items. Filet, being on the higher end, was very tasty and worth the price. Service was a little slower than preferred but he took time to answer questions with detailed info. Recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SceneryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I did enjoy the restaurant and really liked the memorabilia throughout the place. You get a lot of food. More then what I thought. The only issues was that the food was good not GREAT. And our server was below standard. At one time we had to ask another server if we could get refills for our drinks. Maybe he just had an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrongKulerfullVIPDined on 9/23/2014The meatloaf is like none other! The coffee crusted steak was done to perfection, juicy too! Always enjoy this resturant!Special Features:
- awesomerayandfee4everDined on 9/20/2014This place was great. Food and service was outstanding. We arrived early and was told we could go to the bar for a drink but it was so crowded we couldn't even get the bartenders to notice us for 15 minutesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wifes birthday celebration.justmeDined on 9/20/2014Table was ready on time with no wait. Server was outstanding. Food was great and hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We did online RSVP. I arrived 15 min early just to make sure we were there in plenty of time and still had to wait about 40 mins for our table.Special Features:
- Cold sides...Chucksangel19Dined on 9/19/2014The meat selections were very tasty; however, I couldn't escape the cold side dishes. Ate here two days in a row & the same thing occurred...COLD SIDES!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FeinschmeckerDined on 9/18/2014Chose Weber because it had a nice menu and was reasonably priced. We would definitely go back because the service was excellent. It was a little noisy for our taste, but it's clearly a popular spot and people were having a good time - wouldn't want to object too strenuously to that. Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice steak houseEastCoastvisitorDined on 9/18/2014Weber Grill has good food, good for private parties because of their separate rooms. But during this last visit we were a party of 7 and were seated in front of the kitchen. It was so noisy it was very difficult to hold a conversation. I was very disappointed a restaurant of this caliber would not be aware of this table location. I am not sure if I will be back for dinner but they have a great bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014All I can say the food and experience was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service, and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/16/2014Highly recommend for those steak, burger, and meat lovers. Great place to dine for lunch or dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot, quick tailgate dining.Bulls24Dined on 9/15/2014Very good burgers and great selection. Staff was very nice and accommodating.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/15/2014They were not prepared for the Monday Night football/Colts crowd. Numerous folks waiting forever for a table, including those with reservations.
- Great Pre-Game ExperienceBurgerBaronDined on 9/15/2014This was a great option before the Monday Night game. Pleasantly surprised by local beer availability. Outstanding burger! Other 4 guests raved about their meals except one. The flank steak was acceptable but guest felt that he should have gone for something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-solmowDined on 9/13/2014The food was good but definitely not worth the price and it took almost 15-20 minutes before someone even came to our table. It took another 20 minutes just to get the appetizer which we didn't get to finish before our food arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The waiter Damon was absolutely wonderful!!! The food was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grill ReviewfrequentdinerDined on 9/13/2014The server was very friendly and courteous. We had several people with dietary needs and they were very helpful about that. Overall a very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Meal!knelsonDined on 9/13/2014We loved eating at the Weber Grill. We all had a fantastic meal and it was a great environment before the football game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was great. All items were prepared well and served hot. Despite how busy the restaurant was at the time, the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServicedinnerreviewDined on 9/13/2014We had an awesome waiter and the food was wonderful!!!Special Features:
- Appeals to both meat and fish custogrannyluvsfamilyfootballDined on 9/13/2014I compare Indpls to a mini-Chicago where you can safely walk the downtown filled with great eating places like Weber Grill. You can easily eat lean or more as there are many choices on the menu. The grilled lobster is the best you will ever eat plus you won't need to cover it in butter. If you are a fan of cooking grilled without heavy gravies or sauces, you will love this place. The side dishes are delicious and compliments the grilled dish very nicely. I had the whipped sweet potatoes and broccoli. The customer service was excellent and even the Manager visits your table to make sure you are satisfied with your choices. Even with the noises of downtown, our dining experience was quiet and private. Great experience with my family.Special Features:
- Terrible ServiceKnowsagoodsteakDined on 9/12/2014We had the worst experience. The we were told by the waiter that if we ordered a steak that medium rare was a red middle and medium was a pink middle. I ordered medium and told him I absolutely can not handle red in the middle. My steak was red. I immediately lost my appetite and asked for him to take it back but that I didn't want anything else. While all of this was happening we were being mocked and harassed by a drunk couple sitting next to us. We asked for a manager to talk about my steak and the inappropriate couple. The manager treated us like we were just trying to get a free meal and that we were lying about the steak because the temperature was correct.Then he proceeded to tattle on us to the couple. Could have been handled better
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food was fantastic! A great place to celebrate a birthday!Special Features:
- Steak KingsagentmosquitoDined on 9/12/2014Great place for a perfectly-cooked smokey steak without the Steak House pretentiousness. Yes, it kind of has the theme-restaurant touristy feel, but the food proves you why beef has been prized for thousands of years before there were chefs to make it fancy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Chain to TryMdailerDined on 9/12/2014We don't normally like to eat at chain restaurants - but Weber Grill's are few and far between so we went for it. Great selection on the menu. Pizzas to oysters. Everyone was pleased with their meals. I particularly liked the flank steak - a cut that isn't always easy to prepare - it was marinated cooked and sliced perfectly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014The food was good but not outstanding. Loves the meats and desserts but sides were just ok. Our server was not very personable and treated us like we were a bother. Will probably not go back.Special Features:
- Great ServiceDinnerDined on 9/7/2014I took my girlfriend there for her birthday. They greater us with a Happy Birthday, and the service got only better from there.Special Features:
- CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014This was our second time having dinner here. I put in the reservation comments we were celebrating our one year anniversay. We we're provided with a great table, a "happy anniversary " sign, and the manager came over and have us free glasses of champagne. It was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great locationSeedboyDined on 9/2/2014Great food and location. Had the 3 combos and it was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodDateNightDined on 8/30/2014I was definitely surprised by the quality and flavor of the food. The pretzel rolls alone were enough to make me want to come back. I think my date and I went through 2 baskets of rolls before eating our appetizer because they tasted so good. The barbecue chicken and ribs were delectable, especially with a real grill taste to them. Even the side of garlic mashed potatoes were incredibly flavorful. We kept looking up at each other in awe at how amazing the food tasted. Not a single menu item that we tried let us down. The only opportunity for improvement we noticed was that our waiter never gave us silverware or napkins until our dinner came out, and we still had to ask for it. Other than that, wonderful food and a fine, upscale atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Had a group of 9 .... went to Weber Grill on Saturday, August 30th. Made the online reservations before so our table was ready in minutes. Most of the group ordered the $25 special. My salad was great. When the main dishes came ... the Kabobs was under cooked and very tough meat. My ribs were very dry.... The deserts were great.Special Features:
- Very NiceStogieDined on 8/30/2014Weber more than met our expectations. From the second that you walk in, the smells are amazing. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- devour downtownJeannieDined on 8/30/2014We did the devour downtown menu. It was a perfect amount of good food. We even had dessert.Special Features:
- Not quite as I rememberedFood4ThoughtDined on 8/28/2014The server was wonderful. The drinks were weak. My steak and asparagus was over charred. I've had better experiences here before so I hope I just picked a bad night. I will be back to check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great ribspickyDined on 8/26/2014We tried this restaurant as part of Devour Downtown, since it was new to us. We had reservations, and were seated immediately; the host asked our preference - was a booth OK. Service was initially very good: the water glasses were filled, lemons were brought upon request. We asked for the Devour menu, promptly provided, along with the information about the special. The appetizer came quickly; then then entree came, but much too quickly, as we did not have time to enjoy the delicious soup and salad. the ranch dressing for the salad was very unusual - it had a hint of horseradish that gave it a kick! the ribs were superb - falling off the bone and spicy. the service during the meal was good, overall a nice experience.Special Features:
- Great food but noisyIndyEaterDined on 8/26/2014The food was wonderful, service was fantastic but the room was very noisy. It was hard to carry on a conversation. I with three other people at lunch time and I felt like we had to shout to hear each other.Special Features:
- Nice DinnerDatenightfoodloversDined on 8/23/2014Dinner was good at Weber Grill. It was a fun, exciting atmosphere and a beautiful dining room. Our server said their meatloaf was the best seller. Not my favorite, but it was good. The brisket and BBQ chicken are also yummy!
- SUPERB VISITSTTHOMAS2009Dined on 8/23/201411TH VISIT TO THIS ESTABLISHMENT, IMMPECABLE SERVICE AND AWESOME MEAL.Special Features:
- Bring back the sale of sauce!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Had a wonderful meal. Very dissapointed that we couldn't buy the BBQ sauce on site any more. Please bring it back!Special Features:
- Excellent visit!NzieDined on 8/23/2014Our visit was awesome! We were seated immediately. We had great service. Thanks, Ms. Chris. Our food was prepared perfectly. We will definitely return! I would highly recommend Weber Grill to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.