Weazy's Italian Eatery
6207 Milan Road
Sandusky, OH 44870Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Weazy's Italian Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.weazysamore.com/
- Phone: 4196211000
- Hours of Operation:
Winter Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Weazy's Italian Eatery
Dazzle your taste buds with any of our original or traditional Italian dishes. Whether you're hungry for pizza, pasta, steaks or just something different, Weazy's packed menu has choices for every member of your family. Try one of our award winning specialty pizzas each topped and flavored to perfection. Need help deciding? Why not order one of our specialty pastas created and hand seasoned by the chefs or try any of our salads, subs, pierogies, pitas, pizza rolls. Whether dining in or carry-out, we aim to serve you generous portions of fine Italian cooking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Weazy's Italian Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
- Happy BirthdayZManDined on 9/21/2013Took our son to Weazys for his birthday, First time for him, He loved it and he said he will certainly dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2013First time at Weazy's but won't be the last. Family restaurant, decorated nicely. Good service and good food. Will be back!Special Features:
- Weazy's Wins!DonnaVIPDined on 8/15/2013We were on a cross country trip and our first night stay was in Sandusky. Rather than getting back in the car and driving around looking for a good place to eat, we walked over from our hotel across the street (Fairfield Inn) and what a great surprise Weazy's was! Our server Tasha was just wonderful! Food was very good, portions pretty big! But, try the Pirogues! Try the pasta's! Try the salmon! All good. Wine bottle prices are excellent - no complaints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visit, food wasfirsttimeDined on 7/27/2013First time visit, food was good, two of the four dinners didn't care for the sauce, one dinner ordered a foldover without onions, but came with them anyway and didn't receive the soup they ordered. Tables are close together, so you hear other dinners table conversations, in fact the table next to use ended up moving. I would visit again and maybe try another dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice placepycsailorgirlDined on 7/23/2013This restaurant was a great place for our birthday date night. It was casual, but nice. The playing cards on the table are a neat way to give guests something fun to do while waiting (although the wait was not long). It used to be a Danny Boy's restaurant, so if you're a fan of theirs, definitely try it out--lots of the same menu items plus some new ones.Special Features:
- DisorganizedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2013We ate there on a Saturday night and knew that it would be busy due to events in town. So, we made a reservation for 8pm for 2. We arrived about 7:55 and were told that we were next on the list due to the reservation, but there were a lot of others waiting. The couple sitting next to us had been told it would be 20 minute wait but it had already been over an hour that they had been waiting. As the time passed, multiple other parties of 2 were called and seated. We did inquire at the host stand more than one time due to what we were initially told of being next and kept being told it would be "just a few mintues". We were finally seated about 8:45pm. Our server did a good job and the meal did come in a timely manner.
- We love this place. I am notDarlingDined on 7/6/2013We love this place. I am not one for listening to others, I prefer my own taste. When I want a good pizza I like to go here. I thought the Stuffed Sandusky was my favorite....but I have fallen in love with the New Yorker!!! So much to choose from. Just give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Found by accidentbam818VIPDined on 7/3/2013We were staying at Kalahari Resort and were tired of the food there so we ventured out to find this little gem. What a great find. The service was great, the food was amazing and they were awesome with kids. We have been back twice since we found it and will continue to go back when we get down to that area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We sat at the front tableKristaDined on 5/12/2013We sat at the front table to the right of the door by the window. It felt awkward setting with my back to everyone in the place. I personally feel that that table should not be used unless all other table are full.Special Features:
- Great Food! Got in and outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Great Food! Got in and out to get to our next event!
- Service was a little slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Service was a little slow but the restaurant was busy so it was understandable. Waitress was very apologetic for any delay, which shows she cared, and we very much appreciated it. Food was excellent as always, did miss some menu items from when it was Danny Boys. Only complaint is the automatic gratuity, which upset me and cost your waitress money. I always tip a minimum 20%. Due to the automatic gratuity, I will not add to it. We had a party of 5, and a party of 2. Both of us were charged gratuity.
- We were celebrating a 90thOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2013We were celebrating a 90th birthday and Weazy's was perfect. The older folks found the luncheon/senior menu just right for them. They allow us to bring in our own store-bought cakeThe cranberry and mandarin orange salad with chicken was very good. Two of the diners had Celiac disease and needed a gluten free meal. A salad was the only option. If Weasly's wants to attract families with children and or adults who need a GF meal, they should look into serving gluten-free pasta or pizza.Special Features:
- Perfect for Lunch with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/20/2013The service was good, the vegetable soup delicious, the coffee fresh. The restaurant is updated and clean. It was a perfect place to meet friends for lunch.Special Features:
- Danny Boy's atmosphere wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/6/2013Danny Boy's atmosphere was pleasant and relaxing. The food was well priced and the dishes were larger than expected. I would visit again.Special Features:
- Very good food and generousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013Very good food and generous portions. Enjoyed the meal and service.Special Features:
- Badda Bing we have a winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/31/2012Danny Boy's was able to accomodate my family and friends of 11 people at near last minute notice via OpenTable for New Year's Eve. The food was unbelievably great and the wait staff made us feel like we were dining at our favoriate Italian Uncle's kitchen table. I will recommend and return.Special Features:
- Fantastic! WTVN's Big BassOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Fantastic! WTVN's Big Bass Brothers need to know about this place!Special Features:
- Special lunchesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2012This is our "special" lunch place. Everyone raves about the food and portion sizes. We will use our lunch hour (even though it takes us 15 minutes both ways)to eat at Danny Boys by calling in our order and it is ready for us when we arrive. Definitely a "thumbs up"Special Features:
- Great place to goOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012LOVE this place. The food is excellent, the service is great, the prices are very reasonable.Special Features:
- We made a reservation throughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012We made a reservation through Open Table. They seated us promptly when we arrived. It was much appreciated on such a busy!Special Features:
- 1.We were seated in the 2ndOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/20121.We were seated in the 2nd room from the entrance. People in our group of 10 complained it was too noisy for conversation. We wish we had been seated in the room farthest from the entrance. It's larger and the tables are farther apart. Even though we had an early (5:30 pm) reservation, they seemed unprepared for us. 2.The men in our group all ordered pizza and said it was very good. 3.The salad with grilled chicken, candied nuts, mandarin oranges and cranberries is excellent, too.4.Our server was efficient, organized, and attentive. She did an excellent job.Special Features:
- Overall a great experience QualitydannyrVIPDined on 7/7/2012Overall a great experience Quality of food was great we will be backSpecial Features: