Wazee Supper Club
1600 15th St
Denver, CO 80202-1304Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wazee Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wazeesupperclub.com/
- Phone: 3036239518x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ideal for large party to go orders at the office or for your next party at home! We also feature local lunch time delivery (within three blocks), saving you time!
- Private Party Facilities: The Wazee Loft is a semi-private space that overlooks the main floor of the restaurant. This space seats up to 40 people for rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations, holiday parties, business lunches, or any occasion. Call to speak with a manager for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Rita Reeverts 3036239518x
A word from Wazee Supper Club
Wazee Supper Club has been serving delicious pizza, sandwiches, burgers, and other selections in Denver for over 38 years. We are casual dining in a unique and historic Denver atmosphere. We feature a full bar with 32 draft beers, a dumbwaiter, and LoDo character.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wazee Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- DaBearsDined on 8/22/2014Still talking about the Peanut Butter, Bacon, Pickle and Bravery pizza. It was a fun way to celebrate a birthday in a casual setting that was full of charm and energySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the Wazee Supper Club reviews archive.
- dawnDined on 5/3/2014We had a great time. The service was fantastic and the food was fabulous. The only negative I would say would be the last two times we have been there as a group we have been seated upstairs which is somewhat dark and away from the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy and Delish!LeahDined on 4/11/2014Always love coming here. You know you will get good service and great pizza and calzones!Special Features:
- Accommodating !lossmgtDined on 3/21/2014We booked a group of 10 before a Avalanche-Bruins game AND the CHICAGO Broadway show that was in town. It was busy, but they were on their game and handled everything well. Appreciate the ease of making this reservation and the seamless transition from OpenTable to the Wazee Supper Club. Will certainly go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemDinerinavonDined on 3/11/2014Wazee Supper Club stands the test of time. We first started visiting it nearly 30 years ago and its just as good today.Special Features:
- Birthday OutingLoDoDinerDined on 3/2/2014The staff at Wazee Supper Club was great! They allowed us to bring in a birthday cake and stored it in a fridge while we ate. Then they brought out the cake right on time at the end of the meal. The food was tasty and the service was impeccable. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always is the perfect timeDenverSouthDined on 1/24/2014I come home once a year with my kids for the stock show. I like to meet up with old friends...and Wazee Super Club is where we go every time. Great food, great staff, great location. Oldest bar in Denver!Special Features:
- Disappointed in WSCDonnavDined on 12/19/2013We were excited to eat at Wazee Supper Club. Our party of 6 was seated quickly, the restaurant was nearly empty. We soon understood why, the place was freezing! The last thing you want on a winters night in Denver is to have to sit through dinner in your coat and scarf. We asked the wait staff to turn up the heat and they claimed that they did but we did not feel any change. Although the restaurant was nearly empty and there was ample wait staff, out server kept disappearing. I looked forward to the pizza here however our Supreme arrived Luke warm and sparse on ingredients, even cheese. Such a sad and disappointing experience. Denver is loaded with fun, high quality restaurants and unfortunately Wazee Supper Club is not one of them.
- Love The Zee!JaySeaDined on 11/10/2013Been to The Wazee Supper Club many tunes over the years and, in the past five years especially, it has evolved into a great neighborhood pub and grill. Low key, relaxed, with a great beer selection and solid food all done right. Service is friendly, casual, and quick. And who can argue with "bacon happy hour"?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2013The server was patient with our slow decision-making, all the while remaining happy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wazee Supper Club Did a Great JobLWH2013VIPDined on 9/12/2013My small group turned into a rather large group, and the restaurant did a great job of getting everyone served on a timely basis - it was lunch hour and they helped get us served and taken care of quickly. The food was really good and prices decent too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE!ant1VIPDined on 8/17/2013We absolutely love this place, and, after their remodel and an overhaul of the menu, it's better than ever! Fantastic all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a group dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2013I haven't been to the Wazee Supper Club since the remodeling was done. I love the new look, with all the space that was added. The food is still as good as it always has been. There is a good variety for a group of even picky eaters, there are tons of drinks, including a bar and different beers and wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperiencefinedineDined on 6/1/2013Food was excellent, large beer selection, friendly staff that accommodated us early.Special Features:
- Pizza was awesome! I wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Pizza was awesome! I would recommend Wazee Supper Club to anyone!Special Features:
- above average food reportedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013above average food reported from our entire party. and reasonable value as well. location worked well for attending an event at the Pepsi center. pleasant 10 min walk.
- We had a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013We had a great experience. The staff is the best. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Great Before A Nuggets GameOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/13/2013I took 7 high school boys to the Wazee prior to a Nuggets game and it was a great choice. Three large pizzas did the trick and the service was awesome. We then walked over to the game which was only 7-8 minutes away.Special Features:
- We had a group of 8 includingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/5/2012We had a group of 8 including an infant and toddler and the staff put us in a perfect out-of-the-way corner. Food and service were great! The place has character and charm too.Special Features:
- You HAVE to go to Wazee!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Had a party of 8 with three kids at 7pm with no problems. Another group came in and the manager asked if they could have the shorter table in our little area they made and even gave us a pitcher of beer for our trouble. Great food, awesome service, especially for how busy it was. 5/5. EAT HERE. You won't regret it.Special Features: