7401 Surratts Rd
Clinton, MD 20735Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.colonysouth.com/
- Phone: 3018563343
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 10:00am; Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Miguel Barrera
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: There are three private rooms available in our restaurants for all size parties.
- Private Party Contact: Arlyn Mercado 3018563343
- Entertainment: We offer a variety of entertainment we have karaoke every Wednesday, we also have live bands every Friday and Saturday
A word from Wayfarer Restaurant
The Wayfarer Restaurant offers delicious food in a warm country setting. Enjoy the rustic atmosphere and a menu of expertly prepared home style meals. Our Wayfarer Restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Ask for a cozy table near one of the fireplaces or one of the picturesque window seats overlooking our pond.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wayfarer Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Great Sunday BrunchBrunchladyDined on 9/7/2014There was a great assortment of food for the Sunday Brunch and they also have a live band playing that was just right. I will return in the future for Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food was not hot and the chef cooking omelets was not set up.
- Bad food and ambience, overpricedSanjayDined on 8/1/2014Where do I begin? Dingy, smelly, lots of flies, overpriced menu items, terrible appetizers - spinach and artichoke dish had neither spinach nor artichoke - no idea what was in it. Entrees were horrible - grilled shrimp was dry and tasteless, parmesan chicken was frozen and reheated, desserts were mediocre. My wife and I would never return.
- Don't waste your money!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Everything had been frozen and reheated, from the NY strip down to the cheesecake. The linens were filthy and the bread basket had a gross sticky residue all over it. The flies were so bad we spent more time swatting at them than actually trying to choke down the terrible food.
- OzboyusVIPDined on 6/18/2014Did not have reservation when we arrived they found a table but this is always embarrassedSpecial Features:
- All 6 enjoyed the Food & ServiceAnniversaryDinnerDined on 6/14/2014We had drinks, appetizers and the main course -- Ribs were falling off the bone; spinach dip was great; shrimp,salmon and sweet potato were fantastic. The only problem my daughter and I had was with the Carrot Cake; it was stale but since we took it to go we didn't find out until after the Resturant was closed. My husband had the Cheese Cake and he loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Wayfarer Restaurant reviews archive.
- it was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2013This was my second time going the first time was better. The service was great and it was romantic, but this timr the service was a bit slower and there was a large crowd beside us, but the food was delicious! !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A once-in-a-while placeDonHVIPDined on 10/23/2013It's close to home and they have very good cream of crab soup -- that's what I go back for. But the place has gone downhill in recent years. The soup used to be excellent-- it tastes like they've left out the sherry now. No more tablecloths either. They had one waiter working the whole big room, so while he was efficient, he couldn't be attentive. My fried shrimp entrée was well prepared, as was the broccoli veg of the day. But the shrimp was served with no sauces (I finally got tartar after asking for it and first getting cocktail), and the mashed potatoes were dry and hardly warm. Also, they serve the smallest mixed drinks of any place I've been in recent memory -- order a double to save yourself the time of re-ordering.