Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel
2121 E Craig Road
Las Vegas, NV 89030Neighborhood:
North Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cannerycasinos.com/waverlys.html
- Phone: 7025075777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Steve Bacchetta
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Coming Soon
- Private Party Contact: Janice Imasa 7025075805x2010
- Special Events: For special events please contact Janice Imasa (702)507-5700 ext 2010
A word from Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel
An upscale steakhouse in which the decor features dark wood tones complimented by oversized still life paintings. It's reminiscent of a typical 40's style plant managers wood-paneled office. The restaurant seats 125 in its 3,900 square foot room and is complete with a private dining room and display kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel - Best Restaurants in North Las Vegas ›
Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (27)romantic (26)neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (7)late-night find (4)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- VickibobVickibobDined on 10/15/2014Wonderful as usual--our favorite restaurant! The service is great. We always feel special there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service exceeds food qualityUnhappycamperDined on 10/4/2014You have an absolute gem in Frederick who was respectful yet fun, made recommendations for us specifically and was always prompt. He is absolutely delightful and I would return for this quality of service. However, the food was less than good. I have been there before and had excellent food, so was very disappointed that my guests got well done prime rib despite the fact that we specifically asked for it to be pink. . Frederick even went back to the kitchen to make sure that the prime rib was going to be to our liking and I suspect someone heated it too much. The wedge salad was smothered in the vinegar reduction and we sent it back and Frederick suggested we try with another dressing, which was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WellpleaseddinersDined on 10/4/2014We have visited this restaurant at least twice a month since moving here to Vegas last February. Coming from the midwest, we are experts on steaks and steakhouses. We have had three different main waiters at Waverly's and all three exhibit the same professionalism while making us feel as though we were the most important guests there that evening. The food is cooked perfectly - we usually order the prime rib, the monthly special or seafood. Everthing we have ordered is delicious! We have no complaints at all and look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was excellentGidget702Dined on 9/20/2014Food was ok. Had better lobster anywhere else. Under cooked and tasteless. Creme brulee was fabulous.
- nancykDined on 9/17/2014love this restaurant !!!! would recommended this restaurant to everyoneSpecial Features:
- ComplaintAngelDined on 9/13/2014The veal was almost tasting like cardboard; extremely bland. The fish was over cooked and dry. The escargot was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Planning to return in NovembergoodeatinDined on 9/13/2014Mom and I took Dad to Las Vegas for his 82nd birthday. neither of us are big "steakhouse" fans. But, Waverly's took us by surprise. Everything was perfect, no exceptional! Our server Jill, the manager that night, everyone we came in contact with made our evening special. The food was delicious and I must admit my new favorite carb is the pecan bread, so yummy.Special Features:
- dine2findDined on 9/13/2014The waverly chicken that was selected by my wife was not as good as other menu items previously enjoyed here.The service was excellent !! We will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST RESTAURANT IN THE AREAstonehorizonDined on 8/30/2014WE HAD A CONCERT TO ATTEND AT THE CANNERY. MADE LAST MINUTE RESERVATION AT WAVERLYS - GREAT PLACE. SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. GREAT STEAK / PRIME RIB RESTAURANT. UPSCALE CASUAL. PRIME RIB - THE BEST
- greatsurpriseDined on 8/30/2014It was our 1st time dining here. We were not familiar with the place; only chose it because we were attending a concert later that evening at the Casino. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderfully surprised we were. Our meal was excellent! It was surprisingly quiet for a Saturday which made us a little nervous but no need to worry. We started with appetizer of Portabella Frite which neither of us had tried and it was wonderful. Definitely something we would order again. Our Caesar salads were great, loved the dressing. Then came the Rib-Eye...we have been to MANY steak houses in Vegas and I have to tell you...this was by far the BEST rib eye we've ever had! Cooked perfectly and incredible tender! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- SUPRISED!Localreview1Dined on 8/30/2014Dinner was delicious. I had the chef special and my husband had the prime rib. The service was EXCELLENT. I would definitely recommend Waverly's to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experienceLuv2dineDined on 8/28/2014Always a pleasant experience. The food tastes great and the service is out of this world. Darryl is the best waiter in this town. He is very attentive and so are his assistants. Whenever I have out of state guests, Waverlys in my first choice for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great spotLadyClausDined on 8/28/2014We love the food and friendly atmosphere at Waverly's. Our waiter, Fredrick, always does an outstanding job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor serv. lack of foodjjinfoDined on 8/24/2014this was the 3rd time that we went to Waverly's mainly for the swordfish, all 3 times they say we're out. come on you just open 15 mins. before we get there , there's only 1 couple sitting, and your out. we went on a Friday , sat, now sunday and your always out. you need to take it off the menu and online. the other problem with Waverly's is it takes 2 hours to complete the dining experience, too slow taking orders and way too slow bringing out the food. we've eaten 10-15 times at carve steak house at east cannery and their serv. is very good and never are out of anything. no wonder Waverly's never has many people in there no matter when we come. It will most likely be the last time we go there. It's not worth the 20 minute drive. John
- Amazing just overall amazingThediner7Dined on 8/23/2014The service of the waiter, the complete package I could not asked for a better place to begin a night out on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best servicehzleyesVIPDined on 8/20/2014This probably only steak house that includes sides in meal not ala carte at great prices. The steaks are perfectly seasoned and cooked the French onion soup is delicious! Service is best team very friendly and attentiveSpecial Features:
- gtloveswaverlysDined on 8/10/2014My wife and I absolutely love this restaurant. Food, service and price are great. We plan on dining there many more times.Special Features:
- Best kept secretChesahaleDined on 8/9/2014This is a great neighborhood gem! I would choose this steakhouse over the strip locations any day. Food is awesome and reasonably priced. The service is amazing and we enjoy our usual waiter, Darryl! Nils is wonderful too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining for any occasionHarvDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated our 52nd wedding anniversary with my brother and his wife, who was also celebrating their 50th anniversary. We had a wonderful dinner, then enjoyed the Aaron Neville Show. This was a very special night and dinner at Waverly's topped the list. Always and foremost, a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greattikiDined on 8/7/2014First time and that's very important food was very good .I which the steak was a bit bigger .but the presentation was a big plus every thing had great flavor cook to perfection . the spinach salad was great hit the spot and the warm breads .our waiter explain every thing well did not feel pressure awsome personalitySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014Food & service were wonderful. Introduced new couple who absolutely loved it as much as I have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waverly's is amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2014Waverly's steak house at the Cannery in North Las Vegas is amazing. Most people would not think of a local casino like the Cannery for fine dining but the food and service is top of the line. My husband had steak and shrimp to rival any gourmet restaurant in town and my macadamia nut crusted chicken was delicious! The salads and appetizers are all great too. The servers are perfectly polished and the drinks are spot on.Special Features:
- Darryl was excellent .dearrylDined on 7/26/2014HhgfghgghhgvhhgghhvvnnmjhfvjhghgfbjhgbhghhhggghggghSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waverlysdiningout2niteDined on 7/24/2014Greeted warmly, seated immediately. Food was delicious, just the right portion. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un-Wavering Waverly'sNeighborhoodFoodieDined on 7/19/2014As usual, Waverly's Restaurant in the Cannery Casino never fails to exceed expectations! Outstanding food, service and ambience for a fair price! Give them a chance; you won't be dissatisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedVegasSince61Dined on 7/17/2014When you pay good money for a steak it should be cooked perfectly to order. The rib eye was gristly and overcooked. My fault I didn't send it back. The food was average.
- Bad experienceCindy70Dined on 7/13/2014Won't ever go back again. Go to sit . Get a round of drinks then the waiter says they are out of crab legs. What kind of restaurant runs out of crab legs. That's the reason we were there. Plus he waited until we had drinks to tell us so we couldn't leave. My steak was tough and terrible . Got a side of lobster tail for 30 bucks it was smaller than a shrimp. We will tell everyone to never go there. Very unhappy and feel ripped off
- Excellent in every way!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014We went there with a party of four to celebrate a birthday and the food was delicious, the service was perfection!Special Features:
- Good off the strip find!alwayseatingoutDined on 7/5/2014Food was good the swordfish was a little tough but the rest of it was amazing. Server was great and they all worked together to get you served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?Jawhite715Dined on 6/26/2014We have always had excellent meals at Waverly's. It is one of our favorite places. However, this last visit, Thursday, June 26th, was very disappointing. My husband's prime rib was rare, after ordering an end cut, medium well. I had the steak special and it was not as good as the rib eyes usually are. We orders sautéed mushrooms, normally delicious and they were not edible. We were told there is a new cook. Maybe they should replace this one too. We always ask for Fredrick for our server and he was wonderful as always, but unfortunately, we won't be back until they change cooks.Special Features:
- Hidden TreasureBigthunderSaysVIPDined on 6/25/2014Waverly's Steakhouse is a locals hidden treasure. Located in a small local's casino away from the traffic and congestion the strip attracts. The food is superb and the service is more than excellent. The staff is always warm and happy to see you. The prices are very reasonable for the excellent product delivered to every customer. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any special occasion or just for a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 400 reviews are from the Waverly's Steak House - Cannery Casino & Hotel reviews archive.
- nancykDined on 6/21/2014had an enjoyable diner, waiter Nel's was great. Would recommend Waverlys to all my friendsSpecial Features:
- Great!LVdinersDined on 6/21/2014Food and service is always the best. They've changed the menu and added more affordable salads. I miss the caprese salad, it was my favorite. The seafood mac and cheese was too soupy, but tasted good.Special Features:
- favplacefavplaceDined on 6/15/2014We have eaten at Waverly's several times and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is wonderful. Each time we dined there the staff has been superb and go out of their way to make sure everything is done to perfection. The Waverly Steak House is our favorite restaurant. We have highly recommended this restaurant to our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MadyDined on 6/14/2014Best restaurant in North Las Vegas. The menu, service, and ambience are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always my favorite!Bach13Dined on 6/14/2014The food is excellent and the staff is wonderful. The lobster tails are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden treasuresteakDined on 6/13/2014Steak was great and cooked perfectly , sides were great, augratin potatoes kind of on the dry side, service was great from beginning to end 4 3/4 stars of 5. Ps prices were pretty good also. Two appetizers two glasses of wine, 16 oz ribeye, lamb chops, two sides 128.00$ not badSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!BlackhawksVegasDined on 6/4/2014Went to Waverly's with my mother. We knew their steaks were wonderful and we had a great server. Filets were perfect, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerEarthquake5683Dined on 5/31/2014Wife and I have lived here for 5 years and heard how good this place was but never tried it. Finally went. I had a chopped salad which was good, ribeye done perfectly medium. Came "Oscar style" which was also really good, but the aparagus could have been cooked for a minute longer. Wife had some french onion soup which I thought was really awesome and a filet well done. I'm not a fan of well done steaks but it was still juicy. Both came with cheddar bacon potatoes and they were also pretty good. The waiter was nice and knowledgeable about the menu. The Lavash and bread that comes with your drinks is awesome. Highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- WelcomingAnnieDined on 5/22/2014We brought a friend from out of town and she was greeted as one of the family. She fell in love with Waverly's; the staff, the food, as the warm atmosphere. We love to bring guests to Waverley's.Special Features: