Watermark Restaurant - Niagara Falls
6361 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V9Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Watermark Restaurant - Niagara Falls
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.watermarkrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9053537187
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Continental
- Executive Chef: Tim O'Donnell
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View
A word from Watermark Restaurant - Niagara Falls
As the signature restaurant at the Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview, The Watermark elevates guests' dining experiences to new heights with gracious service, inventive cuisine, an extensive wine collection and stylish design that is only surpassed by the stunning floor-to-ceiling views of both the American and Horseshoe Falls. Executive Chef Tim O'Donnell and his team expertly prepare fresh farm-to-table continental cuisine. The refined menu includes everything from fresh PEI mussels to succulent Ontario Lamb. Each dish is dressed with sides of fresh local produce.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Watermark Restaurant - Niagara Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.9Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (16)romantic (15)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- ServiceMonaVIPDined on 7/26/2014My only complaint is that the server did not come back and fill up water glass for over 20 minutes after the water glass was empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewsPandyDined on 7/13/2014Food wasn't what I expected for the price 99.00 for twin lobster tails but the view made up for any negatives!!!Special Features:
- Great Food Amazing View Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Upon arrival we were seated at the corner table surrounded by windows which was amazing. Upon making the reservation I was informed the restaurant could and would accommodate my gluten free diet. The service was horrible, to be honest we had better service at the breakfast buffet that morning than we did during this $225 dinner. Our waters were NEVER refilled, when asked for a non-caffeine soda I was informed they had none and he would not offer any alternatives. When we ordered they had no idea what gluten free options were available and during several courses would bring my food informing me it may have gluten in part of it. For $225 I expect much better service. I would only go for drinks to enjoy the view yet eat elsewhere!!! D-Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, average foodYoshVIPDined on 7/4/2014The view of the falls and the restaurant surroundings were fantastic. The food was okay but considering the high prices, I would have expected more. We thought our appetizers tasted better and were more interesting than the entrees. Service was friendly and efficient for the most part, except one of our four entrees came almost ten minutes after the others.Special Features:
- great!ask4Dined on 7/3/2014Wonderful view and service. Had the ribeye and it was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!ContessaVIPDined on 6/13/2014Our experience at the Watermark was good as always. We have been there several times since moving to Niagara Falls. Our waiter was attentive and the food was beautifully presented. The prawns with the different sauces was really good and the beef tenderloin was extremely tender. One cannot ask for a better view of the falls especially once the sun goes down. Would highly recommend the Watermark for a good evening and wonderful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long time in between meal courses.LeRayneDined on 6/11/2014Service slow in between courses. Crab appetizers came to table not hot enough. Servers "short-handed".We had our reservation in over 1 month, and table wasn't ready when we arrived on time. We were placed by a POST blocking our scenic view for our Anniversary dinner. At the price a customer pays here, paying vital attention to details should be their # 1 priority to making the experience for their guests great. We came 1500 miles to enjoy this night, and paying spend prices would be fine for us, but balance the money by giving us flawless service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodTylerDined on 5/31/2014Overall very good experience - the food was top notch - you must try theur Fois Gras as it was out of this world. Only slight compaint was the light level, we dined in May at 8.30 - the lighting was fine until the sun went down, then the entire resteraunt was very dark. Other than that, would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Beautiful ExperienceLizaDined on 5/24/2014Beautiful restaurant overlooking the falls. My husband and I were celebrating our first wedding anniversary and we found Watermark to be perfect for such a special occasion. The food was amazing however a bit pricey but that's expected when you are on the 33rd floor overlooking the falls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 48 reviews are from the Watermark Restaurant - Niagara Falls reviews archive.
- OutstandingtravelbeeDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I attend for our anniversary and it was out standing! FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, OUR SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING AND THE VIEW IS MAGNIFICENT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic & Special OccasionTucoVIPDined on 4/27/2014The view and ambience were excellent but we were pleasantly surprised by the cuisine. Some entrees (steak) were quite expensive, but the wine list was reasonably priced for a high-end restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FallsFanDined on 4/17/2014We had an outstanding dinner at Watermark, as well as a wonderful brunch the next morning. For both meals, we had a gorgeous view of the Falls, and the food was excellent. We have dined at Watermark before, and will be back again.Special Features:
- Niagara Falls at NightBayshoreDined on 2/28/2014This is the perfect restaurant to have a romantic dinner and view the falls. We had a table, just overlooking the falls and watched the colours change over the water. The cold made the river dam up with chunks of ice. It was interesting to watch. The waiter was extremely courteous. We are not big eaters nor do we drink alcohol. He was still very polite and attentive. The food was just good. We chose the salmon which came with basmati rice and assorted vegetables. The vegetables were fresh and cooked perfectly. The rice and salmon were on the dry side. It needed a sauce, or the rice needed vegetables or something to add some moisture to the whole plate. I would still go back to the restaurant for the view.Special Features:
- Romantic Dinner at WatermarkMadalenaDined on 2/9/2014My wife and I have been to Watermark Restaurant before, therefore knew what to expect. We requested the little 'room' in the far corner with windows surrounding us, which made for a beautiful scenic experience. It was evening, so the lights of the city were simply stunning. My wife had the salmon, which was delicious and cooked to perfection. The rice was a bit bland, but that is our only complaint. Wonderfully cooked veggies. I had the squash filled ravioli with cherizio - which was off the chart delicious. Curls of fresh parmesan cheese atop it made it particularly tasty. The extra virgin olive oil with himilayan salt bread dipper was exceptional! Friendly staff, incredible ambience. Overall a romantic spot for couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodrosemarieDined on 2/1/2014The food and service were very good. Our waiter was extremely attentive. We had a $65 voucher to spend but our bill was still $112.00 with tip after using the voucher. I found it a little pricey considering we only had the soup as an appetizer two new York steaks and one glass of wine and soft drink - no dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WatermarkZippyDined on 12/28/2013Had a fabulous night and fireworks right outside my window food was great service impeccable view spectacular Cesar salad was delish so was crab gaspacho beautiful and yummy!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was overpriced forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013The food was overpriced for the quality. Great views and atmosphere in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic viewlovelyDined on 12/22/2013The ambience and hospitality were great. The food was five star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed againILLGDined on 10/11/2013This has been our second visit and the service, food and environment was once again amazing. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and viewsXcountrydiningVIPDined on 10/11/2013Watermark offers excellent food, with a varied selection that should capture most peoples appetites; the views are stunning, and though limited window seating is available the whole restaurant is well laid out so that some view of the Falls both USA and Canadian Horseshoe are visible. Attentive and knowledgable staff made you a well rounded dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Depends on your tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013We had requested a window table to view the falls and we were given a corner table which was quiet and wonderful. Our drinks were amazing and so was the service. The location is amazing. Food: you really have to know the menu and it depends on your taste. We really didn't like our food so we spoke with the manager and she was kind and gave us a discount. If you receive a voucher when you check into the Hilton, take it with you. The voucher does say only for Monday - Thursday but they will accept it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner with Truly Unique ViewMikeHikeEatVIPDined on 7/18/2013My family had a very memorable experience at the Watermark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The only good thing is theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2013The only good thing is the view. We both had the prime rib and it probably was the lowest grade meat one could buy, McDonalds Breakfast steak sandwich is better and thats not saying much The prices are crazy high for such low quality.Special Features:
- Great View - Good over priced foodgvsav31Dined on 7/6/2013Amazing view of both falls from most places in restaurant. Food was good but not great but definitely over priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing breathtaking view....JENNnDined on 6/23/2013We went on a Sunday evening. I made sure our reservations were late to get a good table and enjoy the fireworks! The presentation is wonderful. I think the prices are a bit high and there could be more diversity on the menu. The hotel provided vouchers and we knew going in - it would be a little pricey. If they mixed up their menu a bit it would be fantastic. Perhaps dinner for two with wine would be more reasonable for the $139/special. Overall, we are glad we experienced it!Special Features:
- The food is a little over-pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/11/2013The food is a little over-priced for the quality. It is good food, but I've had better at a lot of different restaurants where I paid a lot less. I think you are paying for the view and experience more than for a great dinner. The appetizers and desserts tend to be better than the main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy the viewGastronommeVIPDined on 5/30/2013All the accumens are in place it is just the quality of food does not warrant the price. Not what you expect from a premium based establishment.Special Features:
- Unfortunately we expectedFoodieVIPDined on 2/21/2013Unfortunately we expected much more from an exclusive restaurant. The prices were very high for food that was mediocre. The salmon was over cooked, the caesar salad was nothing special, and the dessert was just ok. I would not return. We had a great waiter who was clearly over worked, he was running between tables he did his best, very professional. The food was not the worst but it was definately not up to par with other fine dining restaurants.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant for avegasloverDined on 1/20/2013Excellent restaurant for a romantic dinner. The view of the falls is amazing and the food was very good. Our server was professional yet friendly. We look forward to dining at the Watermark on our next visit to Niagara Falls.Special Features:
- horrible will never book there agaiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012absolutely horrible they didnt even honour my reservation. never again ruined my anniversary plansSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable evening with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2012I especially loved the ambiance of the watermark and the views were spectacular. I woul have loved to have had the time to enjoy a breakfast or lunch at the restaurant to really take in the spectacular views. My only complaint is that the pasta dish was not the best. As the only pasta dish on the menu i was expecting atleast a savory enjoyable dish although I found it to be extremely bland with overcooked pasta. The chef's soups of the day (cauliflower) was delicious but this was only after I traded my tomato consommé because it was unbearably salty (not only my opinion but my fiancé concurred on this) the restaurant traded my soup for a charge of 1 dollar, no biggie. The restaurant has a great romantic feel and was quiet and enjoyable.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised as reviewsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/4/2012Pleasantly surprised as reviews on line were hot and cold. Everything was great! Everyone enjoyed what they ordered and the view was fantastic.thank youSpecial Features:
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/30/2012We dined at the restaurant for my birthday, when you get off of the elevator and walk into the restaurant, you capture the WOW factor, the view of the falls is breathtaking. Very romantic, quiet, and to top that the food and dessert was EXCELLENT. I would recommend this restaurant for fine dining and would return.Special Features:
- Great views for romancesusie6505Dined on 10/5/2012We were staying at the Hilton and wanted a nice romantic dinner. The Watermark was just the place. We did the dinner for 2 @$119.00. The selections were great. We each ordered the Ceasar salad (very good) with the Double roasted prime rib served over potatoes and a nice vegtable medley. We also choose a dessert - I had the white chocolate mousse and my husband had the apple strudel - both excellent. The view from our table of the falls was outstanding. I highly recommend the Watermark for a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Cannot beat the view of NiagaraOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2012Cannot beat the view of Niagara Falls, especially the American Falls. The view is especially beautiful at night with the lights on the falls. I suggest going late in the day just before dusk. Then you get to see the falls during the day transitioning into the night. The restaurant is beautiful and the meal was great. If you have a special occasion, this is the place to take that special someone.Special Features:
- The Watermark advertises aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2012The Watermark advertises a view at every table. Unfortunately, we were a party of four, two had a view and two had a great view of a pole! This was disappointing. Our reservations were at 6:30. Our waitress was very attentive and recommended two great glasses of wine. By 7:30 more guests had arrived and we had to wait a long time for our dessert. I still recommend you try this but make sure you get a great view it would probably make you experience better.
- Amazing, breathtaking restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2012This was an INCREDIBLE restaurant, with the most breathtaking view that my husband and I have ever seen from any restaurant that we have ever been to! Literally, took my breath away. Every single table is seated by either a window or elevated so that getting an amazing view of BOTH falls is guaranteed!!! And the best part - our reservation was for 6pm in late-August, so upon arrival, we saw beautiful rainbows from the reflection of the falls, adds to the incredible ambiance of an unforgettable dining experience! Awesome wine list - food was also amazing! Will definitely come back!!! :)Special Features:
- A must visit if in Niagara,docsVIPDined on 8/29/2012A must visit if in Niagara, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Other than the view we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/11/2012Other than the view we were very underwhelmed for the prices they charge.Special Features:
- The bar upstairs was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012The bar upstairs was great for a pre-dinner drink.Special Features: