Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village
9608 East Arapahoe Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80112Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.water2wine.com/dtc/
- Phone: 3037999463
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00PM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 8:00PM
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Voted #1 Wine Shop & Wine Bar with Denver's ABC Channel 7 "A List", and 5280 Magazine's Top of the Town 2011! Get your friends together to make a batch of wine with custom labels - a fantastic way to spend an afternoon or evening out!
- Cross Street: I-25 & Arapahoe Road
- Public Transit: We are located 2 1/2 blocks East of I-25 on the South side of Arapahoe Road at Clinton Court. Arapahoe Station Lightrail at I-25 & Arapahoe Road is within 2 miles of the winery.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: We have a plethora of parking!
A word from Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village
Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village is an actual wine-making operation, where all wines are fermented on site. With access to more than 100 wines from 15 countries and everything open for tasting, your taste buds can travel around the world without ever leaving our winery! Enjoy our wines by the glass, by the bottle, or we invite you to become the vintner and create your own batch of wine (28-30 bottles) complete with custom labels! Using grapes from all over the world, our wines are low in sulfites and are fruit forward - in the European tradition. The winery is available for private parties, happy hours, corporate events, or just stopping in to sample! Feel free to bring in any food that you'd like to enjoy with our extensive selection of wines! If the day/time you are looking to reserve is listed as unavailable please call the restaurant directly.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Water 2 Wine Greenwood Village reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great for wine loversOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013Fun and educational, we learned a lot about wines and the special wine/food pairings for 5280 Restaurant Week were exceptional. They don't normally serve food, so the pairings were a special treat. We have been there for wine making as well, which is great fun and we learned a lot about wines that time too. The staff is exceptionally well versed in their topic and very customer service focused. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- We went to Water 2 Wine forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013We went to Water 2 Wine for Denver Restaurant Week and it was fabulous! Everything was terrific, we learned a lot, and had a great time!
- We participated in the GreenwoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2013We participated in the Greenwood Village Water 2 Wine 5280 Wine Pairing special with some friends. Corey, Marcus and staff are wonderful! They are all friendly, attentive, and made us feel comfortable while explaining the chosen pairings. A definite "Must try".Special Features:
- Water 2 Wine does not disappoint!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/27/2013We went to Water 2 Wine for Restaurant Week. There were four of us. We loved everything about it. The wines we tasted were all excellent and the food served was tasty and complimented all of the wines we tried. It was great to meet the wine maker and learn about the process of making different wines. We would love to try one of the clubs or at least go back and make some wine. This is a great place for groups and/or a party. We had a great time. We live in the neighborhood and have driven by often, but never knew this little gem existed. So glad we discovered Water 2 Wine.Special Features:
- This was one of the best dateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2012This was one of the best date nights. We learned new wines and how to pair them with different foods. It was a fabulous laid back atmosphere. Definitely recommend this for next year.Special Features:
- AnytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012They really know their wine! I don't like wine and they gave me 5 diffent kinds I really like.Special Features: