Wasabi Sushi Bistro
105-121 Osborne St
Winnipeg, MB R3L 1Y2Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Wasabi Sushi Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wasabigroup.com/
- Phone: 2044742332
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Cho Venevongsa
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: William Chen 2042915147
A word from Wasabi Sushi Bistro
Every day, our chefs create innovative and tasty dishes designed to make your mouth water and inspire you to try something new. Our use of the very freshest ingredients from all corners of the world is a part of our dedication to offering you a unique experience every time you visit us. We consider sushi to be an art form, encompassing a delicate balance of elements; and, like all great art, each dish is created to order and presented with the attention to detail that we have become well-known for. Great food cannot be rushed. We think of the extra time we take to create your meal as an opportunity for you to relax and savour every aspect of your experience with us. Welcome to Wasabi. You are in good hands.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wasabi Sushi Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Best Date NightDatenightDined on 4/19/2014Me and my boyfriend came on saturday night at 11pm and we had such a great experience, we sat together on the bench and enjoyed the sushi. The only thing I can complain about which wasn't a big deal is that a lot of the rolls were really big and had a lot of rice so every piece took me a long time to chew, perhaps next time I'll check the menu for smaller rolls. But overall, it was the best date we've been on the atmosphere and lights and everything was amazing. Thank you !Special Features:
- sushi in osborneluxanderDined on 7/18/2013the greens salad was superb, loved the light drizzle dressing and the rolls were made to perfection! will def go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service with succulent foodtigreaveloDined on 6/28/2013The title says it all. So go ahead & check out Wasabi on Osborne. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite roll ever: the veggieOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Favorite roll ever: the veggie soy roll. The mango and cream cheese combo is to die for. Lovely atmosphere here. Our waiter was very friendly. The food came out in a strange order (appetizer last), but we took our time, so it didn't matter much. Great martinis, too.Special Features:
- I booked this for a friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2012I booked this for a friends birthday and was rather disappointed with the service we received. It was extremely slow, we were constantly looking for her to order more food/drinks. The restaurant was not busy so we weren't sure what the delay was.
- Nutritious and Deliciousg20v13Dined on 3/10/2012We all thought that the food was fantastic!! As my grandchilden would say "It was nutritious and delicious".Special Features:
- Amazing Raw FishOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011I love going to Wasabi in Osborne, the red tuna is amazing, and of course so is everything else. It is really fresh, and consistent., which is why I continue to go and have dinner there.Special Features:
- LOVE LOVE LOVEOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2011Loved the ambiance as soon as we walked in. Cute, Quiet, Cozy, modern and clean! Our waiter was FANTASTIC! New the menu, made great suggestions and was very personable! I am definitely going back and SOON!Special Features: