Wasabi Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge
236 N. Broadway
Salem, NH 03079Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Wasabi Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://nhwasabisteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6038901688
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:30pm
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Wasabi Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge
Our restaurant offers a wide array of fine Japanese dishes, ranging from Sushi Deluxe, Shrimp Teriyaki, Chicken Tempura to Hibachi, Dragon Roll and Cucumber Roll.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wasabi Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Lots of fun and awesome food!CharlotteDined on 7/14/2014We did the hibachi grill and sushi. The chef on the grill was fun and the food amazing as always! Sushi was fresh and yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Wasabi Steakhouse and Sushi Lounge reviews archive.
- Reservation IssuesLaurelDined on 3/8/2014I have booked this restaurant 3 times via Open Table. Once we were told it did not come through. The other two we were put on a list. All three times the wait with a reservation was 30-45 minutes. It's a good show and good for groups/kids but too long to wait with a reservation. This aspect needs to be corrected!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a good time!GigiDined on 2/24/2014Me and a friend went for her birthday. We has a really good time, I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible serviceDannyVIPDined on 2/22/2014Took a newly engaged couple out to celebrate here and was very unsatisfied. I made a reservation and even called afterwards to specifically request for the Hibachi table. I arrived exactly on time and they said they made a mistake and put me down for a regular dining table and it would be a 10 minute wait until a Hibachi opened up for us. After consistently going back up to the front asking when it would be ready they kept apologizing for the wait. We did not get seated until 40 minutes after our reservation which was completely ridiculous because it was such a small area to stand in. When finally seated things were decent and fun but I was too aggravated from the lack of service to enjoy myself as much as I would like.Special Features:
- Long wait timeIanCDined on 2/22/2014Despite have a reservation we had to wait roughly 30min before we were even seated. The food was pretty good but wasn't amazing.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014We had a 7 pm reservation which theyvnever should accepted We did not get seated until 7:45 and waited on until 8:05. I know was busy but an hour is not acceptable it was just greety and how many people they could fit in !
- Very crowded - very expensiveElizabethDined on 1/25/2014Very crowded - very expensive for what you get - Rush you out to seat more.Special Features:
- Great Sushi, Service Just OKklv12Dined on 11/1/2013Sushi is always great here however service is never the same and most times is not great. Latest visit had three different people wait on us which causes confusion. When I paid a fourth waiter was involved that being the bartender who was holding up my credit card looking around to see who's it was. Luckily I saw him and said that's mine. In addition my Open Table reservation was not ready. They said the system was down.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!MondayDined on 9/21/2013Excellent dining experience! We enjoyed the food, menu selection, ambiance, service, and convenient location with our friends. We plan to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushi in Salem area!AmandaLeighDined on 7/28/2013Great sushi, fresh, good drink selection. Kind of loud from the hibachi room/tables if you like that type of scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Services were good, but...TakoyakiVIPDined on 7/7/2013Services were good, but food was not so impressive. Sushi and Miso soup can be improved more.
- Not a great placeDan1Dined on 3/30/2013Sadly we waited 45 minutes past our reservation shoulder to shoulder in the crowded bar/entry way area. The staff seemed disorganized and unable to mange the guests and seating. This is the second time there, where on a weekday in the past it was ok, not great, but on this weekend it was terrible, and I would not recommend. Open table works great, and I hope the area establishments increase in use!
- Fun family nightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2013Place is nice. Food is good and service is excellent. Two exceptions: Expand or quit taking so many reservations. Way too many people "waiting"in bar area. Also, don't line up the plates with tableware for future guests on the grill before current diners have finished. Charge more if you need To but it made our meal end flat.Special Features:
- arrived just before closingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/6/2013arrived just before closing & were treated to very personal & personable service, as well as, perfectly plated delicious food. we will return.
- Really nice time on ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/24/2012Really nice time on Christmas Eve, great service and fun atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the chefs around the hibachi have a great sense of humor and are great chefs. Will definitely return. Thank you.Special Features:
- First time visit. Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/3/2012First time visit. Very nice place. Food was very tasty. Best friend rice, I've ever had. Will visit again!Special Features:
- Somehow our reservation wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2012Somehow our reservation was missed and we had to wait about half our for our table. We ended up sitting at the sushi bar, which worked out fine as we have sushi before ordering at the hibachi anyway. It was actually fun to watch them make the California rolls. The filet mignon and lobster was delicious .Special Features:
- Server had very little noBvegaDined on 11/4/2012Server had very little no knowledge of menu , made reservation but still waited more than Wendy minutes sushi mediocre at best, tepanyaki saltySpecial Features:
- My husband, son, and I hadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/27/2012My husband, son, and I had a fun dinner at Wasabi's. My son loved the Hibachi style cooking which is really entertaining and it's the first time my eight year old ate steak so I was thrilled. We will do this again.Special Features: