Warehouse Bar & Grille
40 Broad Street
Boston, MA 02109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Warehouse Bar & Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thewarehouseboston.com/
- Phone: 6179364383x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We offer a DJ Friday & Saturday night starting at 10:00pm.
- Cross Street: Milk Street
- Public Transit: The closest Train Stations are Aquarium (Blue Line) and State Street (Orange Line).
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is ample street parking along Broad Street and other surround streets. There is a parking lot directly across the street from us. We offer a $3 validation at the 75 State Street garage.
A word from Warehouse Bar & Grille
Warehouse Bar & Grille was born to be a whole new generation of the classic American pub, a lively restaurant and bar that offers the affordable, crave-able American food our guests want to eat. Guests are served by our friendly staff in a high-energy atmosphere, alongside an extensive list of craft beers, draft wine and signature cocktails. We’re the perfect place for friends, family and business patrons to meet for lunch, dinner, happy hour, game day, brunch, late night and community gatherings. Stop by today to see why people love to stay at the Warehouse!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Warehouse Bar & Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (5)good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)romantic (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Football GemJonDDined on 9/14/2014This place is set up to make sure your group of any size has a great time watching any and all games you want to see. For a Pats fan in a group of people who like teams from all over, this place fits our need amazingly well. I've never had a bad experience - food's great, beer selection is awesome, and the service is always superb. It's always my first suggestion during football season. Looking forward to doing the same for hockey.Special Features:
- good for vegetariansEire7777VIPDined on 9/11/2014I was pleasantly surprised by the number of vegetarian options.. without having to say this without that etc.
- Not much to reviewmg5066VIPDined on 9/9/2014Made a reservation on a Tuesday night, place was dead! Also didn't even manage to try a drink or food, sat at my table for 15 minutes and walked out before being acknowledged. Disappointing experience.
- Food just okay but expensiveKoreanderVIPDined on 9/2/2014We went for lunch during the work week and the place was not busy at all. Wait staff was attentive and helpful but the food was unremarkable and the prices were very high for just an average lunch place. If the prices were more reasonable, I could see going back there but the meal was definitely not worth the expense.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Warehouse Bar & Grille reviews archive.