Warehouse Bar & Grill
214 King St
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Warehouse Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.warehousebarandgrill.com/
- Phone: (703) 683-6868
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday: 8:30am - 10:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sert Ruamthong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Recently remodeled and the menu updated, specializing in prime steaks & amazing seafood. Specialties include their All-Lump crabcakes & their 20oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their New Orlean"s-style Sunday Brunch features several seafood selections,egg entrees,salads & sandwiches.
- Private Party Contact: Hossein Pishdadazar 8774380439
- Entertainment: book your table on valentines day on feb 14th, we are serving dinner 4pm to 11pm we are serving our regular dinner menu + 5 specials will be annouce on the same day
A word from Warehouse Bar & Grill
"GREAT STEAKS..AWESOME SEAFOOD" - The Warehouse has consistently been highly rated by the nationally known "Zagats Dining Guide" and is one of the most popular restaurants in Old Town. Specialties include their famous All-Lump crab cakes, Lobster Linguine Pasta and their huge 20 oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their Sunday Brunch is a "must do" in Old Town and reservations are recommended for this popular meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Warehouse Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Alexandria ›
Warehouse Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (60)fit for foodies (52)special occasion (39)romantic (37)great for brunch (30)great for lunch (20)notable wine list (19)good for groups (16)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Good but not great.mjp1VIPDined on 11/22/2014The portions are large and the food was good but nothing great. Nothing was memorable enough to want to go back.
- gtg021xDined on 11/15/2014Excellent. Get the Texas Cloaked Shrimp. Don't argue, just get it. Pretty much everything else is what you would expect (higher prices = tasteier food), but that appetizer was amazing.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicebeyonceDined on 11/15/2014We were in Old Town Alexandria two weeks ago and ate here. Moving our daughter to live in Old Town, and everyone wanted to eat here again. Did not disappoint. The crab cakes are fantastic, all lump crabmeat. Four of us had the crab cakes and one the shrimp Diane, everyone loved their meal. We got three different desserts, which all of us shared, and again fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT time!OkieGingerDined on 11/15/2014Our server, Daniell was great. Food was awesome. We will return for a She Crab Soup Fixed again. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuaintJeanPierreDined on 11/9/2014The waiting staff was very attentive, knowlegeable and down-to-earth. The food was great, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikeyDined on 11/5/2014First rate experience all the way around for me as well as all my guests.Special Features:
- Favorite Brunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2014I love eating here for brunch! They have an extensive specials list I always order off of. The Seafood Omelet is amazing...bursting with crab, crawfish, and lobster and topped with a yummy Hollandaise sauce. Your entrée comes with champagne (although I always have to order another glass after I polish the first one off!). Hopefully, you get a table by the window because it is fun to people watch on King Street.Special Features:
- Consistenly great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/31/2014My family dines at Warehouse once a month or so. Definitely a "go to" spot in old town. The food is always excellent and the service is top notch.Special Features:
- Good, but when will they grow?AWWinSOMDDined on 10/26/2014I've been here a couple times a year for years. Good is good, and it is always the same. Some kinda fish, pecan crusted, with crab imperial on top. Or some kind if meat, with crab imperial on top. I know they can do better... Location is perfect. Sitting is a little dated, and a little tight. Service is great. Food is good, don't get me wrong. It's just....safe. And it's been like that for years.
- FantabulousNMS22314Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was spot-on & exceeded my high expectations for a fine dining establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodbeyonceDined on 10/24/2014The food was excellent, friendly staff. There were four of us, each got a different meal, and everyone was very very happy with their food. Location was great, right on King Street in Old Alexandria, VA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014We enjoyed our Sunday brunch, great food, really excellent service that is unobtrusive and very professional, good Bloody Mary. This is a great spot in Old Town.Special Features:
- Great PlaceEddieBDined on 10/11/2014We had dinner on a very busy Saturday night, the reservation was honored on time, the service across the board was excellent but not overbearing from beginning to end, the food was very very good. The space is inviting and relaxed yet has a pleasant energy to it and is a regular spot for many folks from Alexandria. I have been there twice and will be going back.Special Features:
- excellentperfectionDined on 10/8/2014Always fine food, friendly atmosphere, excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable brunchHungryVIPDined on 10/4/2014I had the amazing Cobb lobster salad, and companions has eggs Hussard and poor boy sandwich. All delicious, plentiful and beautifully served. We were delighted by the surprise extra with brunch choices: champagne with strawberries or option for strawberries and cream. We will definitely return soon--it was a great value !Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014We were 30 minutes late for our reservation but the staff was so friendly and accommodating regardless. Service was excellent and the food was delightful. Would definitely recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Town Alexandria GemDCdiner21Dined on 9/27/2014Good food and service. TJ is a great server!! A neighborhood gem, in the middle of Old Town Alexandria, that is worth the visit! The she crab soup is to die for!Special Features:
- She crab soup spicy but goodJanieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Service excellent food mediocre local fish prepared interesting combination of spicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad but nothing wowStaceyTVIPDined on 9/21/2014Food was decent, service fine but nothing wowed me
- Great findDrLydiaGrayDined on 9/13/2014We had actually been to RT's the nite before....a sister restaurant (equally excellent) and wanted to find a place in Old Town Alexandria. The She Crab Soup is excellent....even better than that! The filet I had with Lump crab meat was wonderful lovely setting, great service, easy access. Just loved it!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceTraceyDined on 9/13/2014I love this restaurant - the food is always wonderful, the service is great and the ambiance is relaxing. Would definately recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great!SeeseeDined on 9/13/2014This is one of my favourite restaurants in Old Town VA. the service was great and the food absolutely delicious! The menu selections are more tha. Sufficient for everyone to fine something that they like and enjoy.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/12/2014We had a great seat in the window. Service was good and the food was great.Special Features:
- Lovely for lunchvaleskaDined on 9/8/2014As usual I had the lobster Cobb salad which was delicious. The server was very attentive and not intrusive. Further the ambience is pleasant--not loud, which I appreciate. This is my go-to restaurant when I want something reliably good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNeNeVIPDined on 9/6/2014I have been going to Warehouse for 20+ years and I have never had a bad meal. I have also had several large parties there and everyone enjoyed the service and food. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- just oktrijamVIPDined on 9/3/2014After looking at the reviews I thought this was going to be something I'd like a lot. The meal started out great with our soups. But the steaks we got were just average. While this place is not bad, there are more interesting places within two blocks.
- Excellent Birthday dinnerAlexandriaNativeDined on 9/1/2014In accordance with the Open Table "notes" field in our reservation request, they gave us a perfect little table in the quieter section upstairs, right in front of the window overlooking King St. The service was attentive without being intrusive, the food was excellent, and (without any discussion) they even brought a little birthday dessert with a candle and Happy Birthday written in chocolate on the plate. If I HAD to change anything, I would say that the service was perhaps a little TOO zippy, with nary a breath between our three courses plus dessert. (Maybe that's because it was not terribly busy yet on a Sunday evening.) But -- I suppose that's a good problem to have. I continue to love this place, as I have for many years.Special Features:
- Great restaurantg01nDined on 8/30/2014The food here was great. We went for our 1 year anniversary. The food was plated really well and the flavors just exploded in your mouth. The wine list was extensive too as we had lots of options to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly awful food; poor service, toooldtowndinerVIPDined on 8/29/2014I am a native of New Orleans, and I live in the Old Town neighborhood. Warehouse is supposed to be creole cuisine, so I was hoping for something good. Unfortunately, it was the pits. Most of the menu is seafood, and most of the seafood has clearly been frozen. I had a flounder stuffed with crab meat and covered in a crawfish sauce. It sounded very New Orleans to me, but it was anything but. The fish was tough, and the crawfish were as chewy as rubber. The crab was chewable, but the sauce had absolutely no taste whatsoever. My friend ordered a shrimp dish that looked like a frozen microwave meal - plain shrimp, rice, and veggies. The service was not awful, but given the high cost of the restaurant, I expected better. I won't be going back.
- Great Dining ExperienceRileyDined on 8/23/2014Great all around! Love the She-Crab soup - one of my favorities. Great food, great service, great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedDCDebVIPDined on 8/20/2014Although we were unable to secure our favorite server, Ninello took excellent care of us. The place was packed for Restaurant Week which just goes to show you that this is a great place with great food and outstanding service. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014We received great service and delicious appetizers and entrees, even when the visit was during Restaurant Week. I have always been a fan of RTs and saw some of the same options at the WH. When I first walked in, there was a strong aroma of seafood. My sister politely reminded me it was the seafood special. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. My only concern...the bartender may have been new. I ordered a cosmo from the bar menu which listed Absolute and Cointreau. I freaked out a little when he poured Bowmans and Triple Sec. When I corrected him, the bill came with an upcharge on my drink. When I pointed this out, it was fixed. I will probably never order a cosmo again at any restaurant unless I can see how it's made!Special Features:
- Good steak dinnerRemyDDined on 8/17/2014Excellent steak!! We sat outside n it was so romantic!!! The salmon n scallops were succulent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodFoodieAtHeartDined on 8/16/2014The seafood and lamb dishes were amazing and we had the most attentive wait staff! The mashed potatoes were bland but the crab soup was truly outstanding and made up for the side dish being mediocre. We were not rushed and it was comfortable even though busy on a weekend night. Will definitely return!
- Duck3720Duck3720Dined on 8/15/2014On a Friday night, not all that busy but right on the heart if Old Town Alexandria. Atmosphere not all that distinctive upstairs. Food was good but pricey on the regular menu - price for restaurant week was very reasonable.
- I've had better experiences hereHngrylaydeeDined on 8/15/2014I've gone to the warehouse on a few occasions for dinner and brunch and had pretty good experiences. I think for restaurant week, the food was not so great. I ordered a medium steak and it was well done when it came to te table. When he took it back, I received a raw steak. Needless to say I may stick to going for brunch if I visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perect nightTABXXXXXDined on 8/15/2014Our table was great. Our waiter was very attentive, and our food was brought out in perfect time and tasted drlicious. This restauraunt has a front, rear, and upstairs section. If you want a quiet and more intimate dinner, ask for a table in the back section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solo lunch dateKizzleDined on 8/15/2014My server was so sweet and made sure I was good every step of the way. I had the catfish and it was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this place to any and everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience and delicious foodSDArlVADined on 8/9/2014We were very pleased with our meal here. With several good options in Old Town, we had medium to high expectations. Our party of four enjoyed a single appetizer, four different entrees, and a single dessert, which we all enjoyed greatly. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive. Would definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IckOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/2/2014Basically bad banquet food at premium rates. Filler in the crab cakes, watery cocktails and salads that seemed pre-made from much earlier in the day.