Warehouse Bar & Grill
214 King St
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Warehouse Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.warehousebarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 7036836868
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday: 8:30am - 10:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sert Ruamthong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Recently remodeled and the menu updated, specializing in prime steaks & amazing seafood. Specialties include their All-Lump crabcakes & their 20oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their New Orlean"s-style Sunday Brunch features several seafood selections,egg entrees,salads & sandwiches.
- Private Party Contact: Hossein Pishdadazar 8774380439
- Entertainment: book your table on valentines day on feb 14th, we are serving dinner 4pm to 11pm we are serving our regular dinner menu + 5 specials will be annouce on the same day
A word from Warehouse Bar & Grill
"GREAT STEAKS..AWESOME SEAFOOD" - The Warehouse has consistently been highly rated by the nationally known "Zagats Dining Guide" and is one of the most popular restaurants in Old Town. Specialties include their famous All-Lump crab cakes, Lobster Linguine Pasta and their huge 20 oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their Sunday Brunch is a "must do" in Old Town and reservations are recommended for this popular meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Warehouse Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Alexandria ›
Warehouse Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (67)fit for foodies (56)special occasion (44)romantic (39)great for brunch (29)notable wine list (23)great for lunch (22)good for groups (18)great for outdoor dining (11)scenic view (9)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2014We enjoyed our Sunday brunch, great food, really excellent service that is unobtrusive and very professional, good Bloody Mary. This is a great spot in Old Town.Special Features:
- Great PlaceEddieBDined on 10/11/2014We had dinner on a very busy Saturday night, the reservation was honored on time, the service across the board was excellent but not overbearing from beginning to end, the food was very very good. The space is inviting and relaxed yet has a pleasant energy to it and is a regular spot for many folks from Alexandria. I have been there twice and will be going back.Special Features:
- excellentperfectionDined on 10/8/2014Always fine food, friendly atmosphere, excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delectable brunchHungryVIPDined on 10/4/2014I had the amazing Cobb lobster salad, and companions has eggs Hussard and poor boy sandwich. All delicious, plentiful and beautifully served. We were delighted by the surprise extra with brunch choices: champagne with strawberries or option for strawberries and cream. We will definitely return soon--it was a great value !Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014We were 30 minutes late for our reservation but the staff was so friendly and accommodating regardless. Service was excellent and the food was delightful. Would definitely recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Town Alexandria GemDCdiner21Dined on 9/27/2014Good food and service. TJ is a great server!! A neighborhood gem, in the middle of Old Town Alexandria, that is worth the visit! The she crab soup is to die for!Special Features:
- She crab soup spicy but goodJanieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Service excellent food mediocre local fish prepared interesting combination of spicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad but nothing wowStaceyTVIPDined on 9/21/2014Food was decent, service fine but nothing wowed me
- Great findDrLydiaGrayDined on 9/13/2014We had actually been to RT's the nite before....a sister restaurant (equally excellent) and wanted to find a place in Old Town Alexandria. The She Crab Soup is excellent....even better than that! The filet I had with Lump crab meat was wonderful lovely setting, great service, easy access. Just loved it!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceTraceyDined on 9/13/2014I love this restaurant - the food is always wonderful, the service is great and the ambiance is relaxing. Would definately recommend to others.Special Features:
- Great!SeeseeDined on 9/13/2014This is one of my favourite restaurants in Old Town VA. the service was great and the food absolutely delicious! The menu selections are more tha. Sufficient for everyone to fine something that they like and enjoy.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014We had a great seat in the window. Service was good and the food was great.Special Features:
- Lovely for lunchvaleskaDined on 9/8/2014As usual I had the lobster Cobb salad which was delicious. The server was very attentive and not intrusive. Further the ambience is pleasant--not loud, which I appreciate. This is my go-to restaurant when I want something reliably good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNeNeVIPDined on 9/6/2014I have been going to Warehouse for 20+ years and I have never had a bad meal. I have also had several large parties there and everyone enjoyed the service and food. Highly recommendSpecial Features:
- just oktrijamVIPDined on 9/3/2014After looking at the reviews I thought this was going to be something I'd like a lot. The meal started out great with our soups. But the steaks we got were just average. While this place is not bad, there are more interesting places within two blocks.
- Excellent Birthday dinnerAlexandriaNativeDined on 9/1/2014In accordance with the Open Table "notes" field in our reservation request, they gave us a perfect little table in the quieter section upstairs, right in front of the window overlooking King St. The service was attentive without being intrusive, the food was excellent, and (without any discussion) they even brought a little birthday dessert with a candle and Happy Birthday written in chocolate on the plate. If I HAD to change anything, I would say that the service was perhaps a little TOO zippy, with nary a breath between our three courses plus dessert. (Maybe that's because it was not terribly busy yet on a Sunday evening.) But -- I suppose that's a good problem to have. I continue to love this place, as I have for many years.Special Features:
- Great restaurantg01nDined on 8/30/2014The food here was great. We went for our 1 year anniversary. The food was plated really well and the flavors just exploded in your mouth. The wine list was extensive too as we had lots of options to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly awful food; poor service, toooldtowndinerDined on 8/29/2014I am a native of New Orleans, and I live in the Old Town neighborhood. Warehouse is supposed to be creole cuisine, so I was hoping for something good. Unfortunately, it was the pits. Most of the menu is seafood, and most of the seafood has clearly been frozen. I had a flounder stuffed with crab meat and covered in a crawfish sauce. It sounded very New Orleans to me, but it was anything but. The fish was tough, and the crawfish were as chewy as rubber. The crab was chewable, but the sauce had absolutely no taste whatsoever. My friend ordered a shrimp dish that looked like a frozen microwave meal - plain shrimp, rice, and veggies. The service was not awful, but given the high cost of the restaurant, I expected better. I won't be going back.
- Great Dining ExperienceRileyDined on 8/23/2014Great all around! Love the She-Crab soup - one of my favorities. Great food, great service, great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedDCDebVIPDined on 8/20/2014Although we were unable to secure our favorite server, Ninello took excellent care of us. The place was packed for Restaurant Week which just goes to show you that this is a great place with great food and outstanding service. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014We received great service and delicious appetizers and entrees, even when the visit was during Restaurant Week. I have always been a fan of RTs and saw some of the same options at the WH. When I first walked in, there was a strong aroma of seafood. My sister politely reminded me it was the seafood special. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. My only concern...the bartender may have been new. I ordered a cosmo from the bar menu which listed Absolute and Cointreau. I freaked out a little when he poured Bowmans and Triple Sec. When I corrected him, the bill came with an upcharge on my drink. When I pointed this out, it was fixed. I will probably never order a cosmo again at any restaurant unless I can see how it's made!Special Features:
- Good steak dinnerRemyDDined on 8/17/2014Excellent steak!! We sat outside n it was so romantic!!! The salmon n scallops were succulent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodFoodieAtHeartDined on 8/16/2014The seafood and lamb dishes were amazing and we had the most attentive wait staff! The mashed potatoes were bland but the crab soup was truly outstanding and made up for the side dish being mediocre. We were not rushed and it was comfortable even though busy on a weekend night. Will definitely return!
- Duck3720Duck3720Dined on 8/15/2014On a Friday night, not all that busy but right on the heart if Old Town Alexandria. Atmosphere not all that distinctive upstairs. Food was good but pricey on the regular menu - price for restaurant week was very reasonable.
- I've had better experiences hereHngrylaydeeDined on 8/15/2014I've gone to the warehouse on a few occasions for dinner and brunch and had pretty good experiences. I think for restaurant week, the food was not so great. I ordered a medium steak and it was well done when it came to te table. When he took it back, I received a raw steak. Needless to say I may stick to going for brunch if I visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perect nightTABXXXXXDined on 8/15/2014Our table was great. Our waiter was very attentive, and our food was brought out in perfect time and tasted drlicious. This restauraunt has a front, rear, and upstairs section. If you want a quiet and more intimate dinner, ask for a table in the back section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solo lunch dateKizzleDined on 8/15/2014My server was so sweet and made sure I was good every step of the way. I had the catfish and it was wonderful! I would definitely recommend this place to any and everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience and delicious foodSDArlVADined on 8/9/2014We were very pleased with our meal here. With several good options in Old Town, we had medium to high expectations. Our party of four enjoyed a single appetizer, four different entrees, and a single dessert, which we all enjoyed greatly. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive. Would definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IckOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/2/2014Basically bad banquet food at premium rates. Filler in the crab cakes, watery cocktails and salads that seemed pre-made from much earlier in the day.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014Staff is very respectful and courteous. Food delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemdineindcDined on 7/25/2014This place is a hidden gem in Old Town. Close to the water, outstanding food and selection, spot-on service, and a very inviting, elegant-casual atmosphere. I stumbled across this restaurant on OpenTable, and all it took was one look at the menu and reviews and I made a reservation. I loved the jambalaya, and the southern cuisine was a subtle and unique experience in Old Town. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!BaileyDined on 7/25/2014I had the steak and it was awesome! Cooked to perfection...(I have the steak, cooked medium well- Most places don't cook it correctly but I was ) Glad I chose this restaurant for my best friends birthday. They made it very special with the atmosphere and service. Great experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSusanDined on 7/22/2014Always have great food and service at the Warehouse!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a Delicious dinnerVictoriaJZDined on 7/20/2014I was looking for seafood and had the special for the evening of a Seafood Medley - it was ample and delicious. The dinner and wine for myself and my guest ended up being over $100, but it was a special night and in the D.C. area - unfortunately not all people eating out can pass along their meals to their expense accounts. But, that's not the Restaurant's fault. It was a good evening, comfortable location and seating and excellent food and I was also impressed by the wait staff.Special Features:
- Good date place.AndrewDined on 7/19/2014Good place to take a date, little pricey but that's to be expected, large fish portions but small vegetables, sides, and wine poors. All the fish seems of good quality, ambiance was good, loud enough that we didn't feel like we were in a library but quiet enough to have a conversation. Waiter was friendly but seemed distracted and seemed to have a slight difficulty with english. Would go back.Special Features:
- Consistent ExcellenceGaryVIPDined on 7/19/2014Great dining experience. For appetizers, the Seafood Gumbo was one of the tastiest I've had in this area. The Blackened Sea Scallops, and Wasabi Crusted Fried Oysters are also great choices. With exception of Shellfish Baked in Parchment, all 4 diners had seafood selections from the daily special menu. Everything was perfectly prepared, and warrant repeat performances. Service was tip top, We cannot say enough about the manager. We had a special celebration, and the manager took special efforts to provide a table that was in a more quiet section of the busy restaurant. We have dined at the Warehouse on many occasions, and highly recommend it. Over time, every entree we were served was excellent.Special Features:
- Delicious!UArtsParentDined on 7/18/2014Honestly, some of the best food I've ever eaten in a restaurant. Four of us dined here, each having a different entree, and all of us raved about our meal. The waiter was friendly, helpful, attentive but not obtrusive. Highly recommend for locals and tourists alike!Special Features:
- Warehouse DiningBrunchBunchDined on 7/11/2014Always enjoy an evening at the Warehouse and am never disappointed. Though the courses were a bit rushed, the service overall is great and the food is always fresh hot and has great presentation.Special Features:
- nice setting, bad foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2014The seafood in parchment did not taste fresh, and the filet was gristly. Such a shame, because it's such a good location and the decor is nice. Perhaps they reel in hungry tourists and skimp on quality ingredients.
- YummiesMoDined on 7/8/2014Wonderful dinning experience! The food was excellent! The lump crab cakes were the best I have ever tasted. The four of us in my party enjoyed every bite of our meals. The service was very attentive. What a gem!Special Features: