Warehouse Bar & Grill
214 King St
Alexandria, VA 22314Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Warehouse Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.warehousebarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 7036836868
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday: 8:30am - 10:30am; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Sert Ruamthong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Recently remodeled and the menu updated, specializing in prime steaks & amazing seafood. Specialties include their All-Lump crabcakes & their 20oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their New Orlean"s-style Sunday Brunch features several seafood selections,egg entrees,salads & sandwiches.
- Private Party Contact: Hossein Pishdadazar 8774380439
- Entertainment: book your table on valentines day on feb 14th, we are serving dinner 4pm to 11pm we are serving our regular dinner menu + 5 specials will be annouce on the same day
A word from Warehouse Bar & Grill
"GREAT STEAKS..AWESOME SEAFOOD" - The Warehouse has consistently been highly rated by the nationally known "Zagats Dining Guide" and is one of the most popular restaurants in Old Town. Specialties include their famous All-Lump crab cakes, Lobster Linguine Pasta and their huge 20 oz Grilled T-Bone Steak. Their Sunday Brunch is a "must do" in Old Town and reservations are recommended for this popular meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Warehouse Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Alexandria ›
Warehouse Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
133 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (66)fit for foodies (56)special occasion (50)romantic (44)great for brunch (38)great for lunch (29)notable wine list (21)good for groups (16)great for outdoor dining (13)scenic view (12)late-night find (7)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Really enjoyed the atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/26/2010Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was excellent. The she-crab soup is amazing. I was also pleased that the menu ranged from around $18 to a nice steak for $30
- My wife and I have enjoyedMichaelCVIPDined on 3/25/2010My wife and I have enjoyed the Warehouse's fine product and service several times over the past year and have not been dissapointed on any occassion. Whether it is for brunch, dinner with friends, or an after work respite, they never fail to meet our expectations.Special Features:
- Excellent food and diningOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/21/2010Excellent food and dining experience. Was promptly seated by matre de. Our waiter (unfortunately did not ask his name) was very courteous, well informed about dinner specials and included stating the specials pricing for that evening (Sunday approx 8:15pm). Special thanks to our tall asian waiter ... well done !! Thank You!!Special Features:
- Our group of 4 chose fromPaulandDIVIPDined on 3/21/2010Our group of 4 chose from the evening's special additions to the menu and were very pleased with our selectionsSpecial Features:
- If you are an oyster loverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/21/2010If you are an oyster lover and feel like having some, please do make sure they do not wash them off before you eat them. Mine were tasteless and not stuck on the shell, so I asked the waiter how come they have no flavor and learned that some customers prefer them clean..like washed and all...never heard of that ever anywhere else. The fried seafood appetizer was delish and so was my fish with crab meat and shrimps.
- There were very few peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/21/2010There were very few people there. The vegetables definitely came out of a bag and the overall presentation left something to be desired.
- The crab cakes were fabulousPaulandDIVIPDined on 3/20/2010The crab cakes were fabulous and the service was excellent!
- Food was top quality. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/17/2010Food was top quality. The she crab soup was delicious. The shortfall was that the menu said that the crab cake sanwich came with cole slaw AND french fries. However, the waiter ARGUED with my dinner companion that it was either cole slaw OR french fries -- not a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- just... mediocre. maybe iOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2010just... mediocre. maybe i expected more for the price. had the omelet during sunday brunch which was a disk of overcooked eggs with tomato sauce posing as salsa resting on top in an overt attempt at rehydration and some rather bland andouille sausage for "flavor." the burger was marginally edible. at least the coffee was decent.
- We had a fabulous meal andPaulandDIVIPDined on 3/13/2010We had a fabulous meal and wonderful service. The salmon is the best that we have found in Old Town.Special Features:
- We had a very tasty dinner.buzzbombVIPDined on 3/13/2010We had a very tasty dinner. My husband was served the wrong dish (salmon instead of Mahi Mahi) but he didn't complain because the salmon was very good.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful, nicely-pacedPaulandDIVIPDined on 3/5/2010We had a wonderful, nicely-paced meal with attentive service.Special Features:
- It was a great meal with attentivePaulandDIVIPDined on 2/27/2010It was a great meal with attentive service and a welcoming atmosphere.Special Features:
- The Warehouse is one of myReturntoAlexVADined on 2/27/2010The Warehouse is one of my all-time favorites. Old Town Alexandria would not be the same without it. The changes in decor and menu items over the years have all been very positive. BRAVO!Special Features:
- great food,excellent servicePaulandDIVIPDined on 2/20/2010great food,excellent service and a host/owner who made us feel very welcome!Special Features:
- The Warehouse Bar and GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010The Warehouse Bar and Grill was a great dining experience. For Valentine's Day I made a reservation for 5:30 pm, but was running late so I called aheaad to let them know. I was half an hour late, and as soon as I walked in the door I was seated. The service was outstanding, although one gripe I have about the food was that the portion sizes are a little small compared to their price. Overall though, great service, great food, and amazing customer service.Special Features:
- The restaurant was good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010The restaurant was good, but not as good as usual. Normally, we've always sat up front near the King St. windows. Unfortunately & contrary to my advanced request, they did not seat my wife & I up by the King St. windows. Instead, we were seated toward the back by the kitchen, which still has a nice atmosphere & low traffic; however, the service there was a bit lacking compared to the usual attentiveness I have grown acustomed to. The food was good, but the crab cakes have been much more flavorful on previous visits & my wife's usual order of trout was not cooked thoroughly. The wasabi oysters & veal steak were tasty though. I still HIGHLY recommend this restaurant, but for the price these small details need significant improvement.Special Features:
- Try the Texas Cloaked ShrimpBorderMomDined on 2/14/2010Try the Texas Cloaked Shrimp or Crawfish Beignet appetizers. Great crawfish or shrimp etoufee! Entertaining caricatures line the walls to enjoy while dining. Definitely worth a try if you're in Old Town Alexandria.
- Impeccable service, oustandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2010Impeccable service, oustanding food. Ambiance wonderful, I have not one negative remark about this place except I wish I could have stayed longer.Special Features:
- I went to Warehouse Bar &OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/13/2010I went to Warehouse Bar & Grill for my Valentine's Day Dinner. The ambiance and service was great for the occasion but I was disappointed in my food. I ordered my steak medium well and it was served medium rare. Additionally, as a grilled filet it lacked flavor. I was not impressed. I love creamy mashed potatoes with my steak so I was excited to see that my meat was paired with it. However, when I received the mashed potatoes they were barely warm and tasted like the boxed mashed potatoes that you can purchase at the store. In addition to the mediocre dinner my wine tasted like it was watered down. Lastly, for dessert we had the White Chocolate Brownie. Brownies are suppose to be warm and soft however our Brownie was hard and cold.
- Everything was great...theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/13/2010Everything was great...the food, service, and quiet cozy table. A special night for a special occasion.Special Features:
- We were drawn in by a couponVirginiaVisitorVIPDined on 2/13/2010We were drawn in by a coupon we received in the mail, made our reservation, then realized the coupon was invalid for Saturday evening. No matter. For some reason, we'd never visited The Warehouse, even tho we live only a few blocks away, and had already been to and liked its sister restaurants. Big mistake. The seafood sampler was excellent, and I had undoubtedly the best steak sandwich (thin, but perfectly-cooked filet with cheese and a pile of onion rings on a baguette) I have had anywhere in recent memory. We'll be back. Often.Special Features:
- Odd combinations of fish studdedgpollachDined on 1/25/2010Odd combinations of fish studded with fish. Lots of steamed veggies and ultra thick mashed potatoes. All in all it felt and tasted a lot like hotel room service. Aimed at corporate traveller?
- Well, our waiter had a crabby,JohnVIPDined on 1/23/2010Well, our waiter had a crabby, rushed attitude....and seemed to signal that he didn't like his job. Not our first time at The Warehouse (we're local in Old Town, and eat out 3-4 times a week), but the first time with this waiter. I certainly wouldn't hire him for my company. Food was, fortunately, good, so the evening wasn't spoiled completely. But service is such a key component of the overall dining experience, so the restaurant should keep a close eye on this one...Special Features:
- Have never had a bad mealFoodieVIPDined on 1/23/2010Have never had a bad meal here. Interesting menu, great service and excellent chef.Special Features:
- The food was soooo deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/22/2010The food was soooo delicious and the service was magnificent! My filet mignon was bland and a different server stopped by my table to inquire about how the food was. I told him why I was not happen. He took it in the kitchen and added seasoning. About 5 minutes later he returned and the beef was piping hot and mighty tasty! The she crab soup was the best I've ever had and I used to live in the Hampton Roads area. I will definitely return.Special Features:
- I had dined at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/22/2010I had dined at this restaurant a few years ago and remember how great it was, however this last time I went I was incredibly disappointed and embarrassed that I recommended the restaurant for my friends in town. The steaks had hardly any flavor to them, the crab cakes were dry and it took over 20 minutes to get our dessert. For the amount we paid for dinner I would expect a lot more. The she-crab soup was delicious though and the only thing worth going back for.