201 Broadway Street
Sheridan, WY 82801Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.warehouse201sheridan.com/
- Phone: 3076558235
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Coda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Jessica L. Fleenor 3072740333
- Entertainment: Weekends after 9pm Warehouse 201 transforms from a fine dining bistro into Sheridan"s hottest late night destination with Live Music or DJ, Dancing, and the ONLY Late Night Tapas and Dessert Menu available in Sheridan after 10pm!
A word from Warehouse 201
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Warehouse 201 reviews from OpenTable diners
- SlowDinner307Dined on 4/18/2014Great atmosphere, great server, supper slow kitchen with sold out options on the regular menu. Patrons in the bar seemed to be having a great time.Special Features:
- Menu ChoicesbikerdudeDined on 3/18/2014Unfortunately the night I was there with six other friends the menu options were limited because they were out of mahi mahi, salmon, and shrimp. If a restaurant is going to have these items on their menu then they should be available. A market in town would be available to purchase these items. I find it unacceptable to be out of so many things. Then the credit card machine was not working which further complicated the evening. I'm not sure I will be back for some time. If a small restaurant in tiny Story, Wyoming can get fish flown in three times a week then surely Warehouse 201 can do the same thing.
- Must go to 201!FabulousfoodDined on 2/14/2014Food was wonderful and so was the service. My new favorite place!!!Special Features:
- Way overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We did like the music and atmosphere, but we feel like the meal was a complete rip-off. I understand that the appetizers and salad would be small, but the entree was NOT worth what we paid. We did the Valentine's day menu. The beef wellington was maybe 1-2 ounces of beef cut up into chunks and then a lot of breading. We paid $40/person for this meal and we can't believe what we got for that. The food did taste good, but again, you don't pay $40 for a tiny piece of beef. We won't be going back.
- A Waste of $46DisappointedDined on 12/21/2013There is not enough characters available to leave a constructive review so I will have to leave a list of the reasons we will not go back. I am also a small business owner in this city of 17,000 that relies on word of mouth so please understand that my review is not meant to be malicious or disrespectful. Here is the list. Seated in an isle was and was bummed into and brushed against The waitress was untrained and did not know the menu Served a knife so bent that it was un usable My steak was charred and rubbery The drinks were to strong The dining hall was to loud Had to take our left overs home in a Walmart sack because they had no "Togo" boxes We spent $46 over the $50 gift card we had This place is a joke! The good thing is...we left
- For the Most Part, Good ExperienceSkeeterDined on 12/18/2013Service was great, atmosphere very good. For the most part, the food and presentation of the food is good. However, the portion sizes are rather skimpy (the salad consists of a very small wedge of iceberg lettuce) and very pricey. I asked for ranch dressing, but received blue cheese, asked for my meat to be cooked rare, but received medium. No offer was made to adjust the bill or any other compensation. If you have a large appetite, this is probably not the best choice unless you want to spend a lot to get filled up. They do have a very nice choice of wines and have an adjoining brewery. This is a great place to go with a few friends for a drink or beer and perhaps an appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I absolutely love this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/26/2013I absolutely love this place. I am so glad it is here and I will give it great praise to everyone I encounter . I really hope this restaurant stays open and continues its good food and service. I love the atmosphere , so nice. I can't say enough good about them. Nothing negative to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinner for TwobikerdudeDined on 11/8/2013We have dined here several times since the restaurant opened, and continue to be impressed with the service, overall atmosphere and food selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013Great food. Well prepared. Excellent presentation. Good service. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a pleasant surprise toyummyyumDined on 10/8/2013Such a pleasant surprise to see such a beautiful and comfortable restaurant on the other side of these warehouse walls! The food was great, especially the garlic grilled shrimp, and the service was very nice. The presentation of the food was terrific and it was a very special treat to dine here. We will most definitely return. Different from any other restaurant in the Sheridan area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice new addition to townWissahickonDined on 10/4/2013We had a great visit. Beautifully refurbished warehouse. Pricey, but well-made martini. Glad to see some fish and veggies on the menu. Shrimp skewers delicious. Salmon over cooked (dry). Nice brocolini. Nice bacon wrapped asparagus offering. Pretty noisey. We made an addition mistake on our credit card receipt. I stopped in the next day and was pleased to learn that the management picked-up the mistake and were very accommodating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicekeadDined on 9/12/2013Everything was really tasty. The only complaints were the lack of many vegetarian choices, and that the lemonade was powdered. the shrimp skewers and sauce were fabulous. Loved all the food choices for kids. Try the bacon wrapped asparagus or grilled plum tomatoes. Yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I liked that there were axxxxDined on 9/8/2013I liked that there were a variety of choices and price ranges...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerbikerdudeDined on 9/4/2013We recently celebrated our 42nd anniversary with a dinner out at Warehouse 201. Both the service and food was great. It was not a particularly busy night, but nevertheless, the chef took time to break out of the kitchen to visit will each table of quests and thank them for their business. Very classy act!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backwyomingchickDined on 8/24/2013We had a lovely evening with friends--they have done a terrific job of transforming this warehouse into a very hip restaurant--busy but not too noisy. Menu was great--especially the martini menu. We tried many apps and sides--all delicious! Our server, Michael was most attentive. If you are in Sheridan--it is a MUST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our group enjoyed our mealcjscDined on 8/10/2013Our group enjoyed our meal and time at Warehouse 201. It was a fun envening and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- 20#1JenniferDined on 8/8/2013Great food. Reasonable prices and a fabulous atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ambiance very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2013tapas very poor one was a crab etc deep fried ball of something but choc steak was good will not return
- ambiance can't cover for foodfrequent2dinersDined on 7/27/2013The place is very unique and well done with a lot of thoughtful details. Noise is OK for those who like to be able to hear and be heard. That's a big plus. The food, well, just isn't fabulous. The menu is OK. Steak is fine. Fish so so. Dessert, so so. The idea of tapas as sides is cute but we diners all end up with so many little dishes in front of us, it's a little distracting. Finding good green veggies here is a trick. Broccolini was notable the first time. The second time we went, they subbed grilled broccoli that was burnt and awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food qualityfirsttimerDined on 7/12/2013Wow what a great building. Food was so so. Sushi tacos were great. Truffle fries tasted like they came out of a frozen package. Limited menu. Need to expand pasta selections. Cheesy tomatoes were great. Price for value was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryJB82801Dined on 7/6/2013This was our 17th wedding anniversary and my wife's and I had an excellent time, and the service was outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow slow slowfoodieDined on 7/5/2013Nice place. Decent food. Very slow service! Took an hour and a half to get our food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sheridan GemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2013Great service & a menu that's unlike any other in Sheridan make this a place you'll want to try with your family and friends, and return time and time again. We were treated right in the presidential room with 8 adults, 2 kids, and an infant. Menu is creative and entrée/tapas style and is completely customizable; reasonable prices and a huge selection of martinis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful,outgoing staff willinghautboisDined on 6/24/2013Helpful,outgoing staff willing to deal with requestsSpecial Features:
- Great new restaurant for SheridanbikerdudeDined on 6/14/2013Great food and great service made for a wonderful evening. Good job in remodeling the old warehouse into a restaurant, what a great addition to downtown Sheridan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomedineoutDined on 6/14/2013We had drinks, appetizers and steaks. Everything was perfect. The building is absolutely beautiful. It is our new favorite place to go for a fantastic meal. Keep up the good work.I would recommend this to a friend.