Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar
518 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.warehouse518.com/
- Phone: (443) 869-3381
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Vocci
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Our Kitchen has a diverse menu that can fit all palates. Our Executive Chef and Culinary Team would love the opportunity to review our menu and provide a tasting. With both ala carte, buffet, and customized menu options, Ware House 518 has many options to be tailored to your needs and desires.
A word from Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar
Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar is Baltimore's premiere Casual-Fine Dining experience, specializing in American cuisine with a focus on local product, Mason-Dixon Fare, and Southern nuances in every dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)romantic (4)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (0)late-night find (0)scenic view (0)Show More
- A nice eveningCvilleDined on 11/22/2014I went to Ware House 518 for dinner and have a very nice experience. Service was very attentive and pleasant. The atmosphere was very nice - somehow minimal and modern but cozy. Cocktails were well done and creative. The wine list is small but seems well chosen - the three by the glass wines ordered by the table were enjoyed by everyone. Highlights of the meal were the fried oysters with two nice sauces and the brisket that melted in your mouth. Grits with the shrimp were a bit better than the horseradish grits that came with the brisket (could have used more horseradish heat). But none of the food disappointed. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting brunch spotMMilesVIPDined on 11/16/2014This review is for brunch only. We dined at Warehouse on a Sunday morning. It wasn't exactly what we were looking for, but it hit the spot. We liked our meals but didn't love them - the Louisiana eggs benedict was nice and spicy and the chicken and waffles was nicely prepared. The mimosa was okay but didn't taste like a normal mimosa. The service was stand-out - each staff member was friendly and our server was helpful with menu suggestions. We would return, but it won't be our go-to brunch spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!TanknJujDined on 11/8/2014The restaurant is very warm and inviting. We sat up a few steps at the front window. It was fun. We had the advantage of seeing the entire restaurant and Charles Street. I had the scallops for my appetizer. I love scallops and try them wherever I go They were by far the best I have had anywhere. My husband had fried oysters and said they were breaded just right and delicious For my entree I had the rockfish with maque choux. The rockfish was cooked to perfection and the maque choux had just the right amount of "heat" to spice up the dish. My husband had the gumbo and absolutely loved it. Our waiter was great. He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. We have decided to go back on Sunday and try the brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- still new...almostthereDined on 11/7/2014The idea is good. Loved the look. Owner was friendly. Items listed online were not offered on location. Bar area looks like fun! Pork was in 75% of the entrées... NO OKAY. Glad I tried this location.Special Features:
- 3rd time's a charm!DeannaVIPDined on 11/7/2014We went in with some reservations, but we left with none. The service was great, and while the menu was limited, each item was delicious, including the special drink and the bread pudding. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd go back.ArtLoveMoneyDined on 11/7/2014Starting with the decor-not really what I was expecting. Its too "clean" looking for the namesake- not enough exposed brick or pipes to lend to a warehouse feel. Arriving at 6:30, the place was still rather empty for a Friday night. It did pick up around the time I was leaving (7:30), so I will draw that you go here later in the evening. The service was fair, our waitress spoke as hadn't tasted the dishes herself- however, she was very pleasant and attentive. My date and I shared a plate of scallops (get 2 plates, only 3 come on a plate) which were perfectly crisp on the outside and deliciously spongy on the inside, and we both ordered their 518 burger, which I'd recommend, however I wish the fries were more done.Special Features:
- Best Brunch EVER!!!AryzonaVIPDined on 11/2/2014This place was known as the Creme Lounge. I don't know why they changed the name I'm just glad they didn't change the great food and quality of service!! Awesome atmosphere, very Georgetown DC.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Ware House 518 Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.