Walnut Grill - Bridgeville
1595 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Walnut Grill - Bridgeville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eatwalnut.com/
- Phone: (412) 564-5746
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm.
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Randy Simpson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for our catering menu.
- Private Party Facilities: We can offer parties private dining from 12-70 guests. Please contact the restaurant for more details on our menu options, and layout options.
- Private Party Contact: General Manager 4125645746
- Entertainment: HAPPY HOUR: Currently we offer two times for Happy Hour! From 5-7 Happy Hour includes a $5. appetizer menu, $3 draft beer, $3 house wines, and $3 Pinnacle Vodka Drinks! From 9-11 Happy Hour consists of 1/2 price pizzas, 1/2 price boneless wings!
A word from Walnut Grill - Bridgeville
Come experience Walnut Grill - Bridgeville! Here at Walnut Grill we offer delicious American cuisine with exceptional fresh seafood prepared by our Corporate Executive Chef Randy Simpson. The modern atmosphere of our bar and lounge area makes us the perfect destination to bring a date and enjoy one of our specialty martinis or distinct craft beers. Our full bar is equipped with multiple large screen TVs and can accommodate you and your friends when you are watching your favorite sports team! Or you can come to celebrate your next special occasion in our dining room! If you would like, we also offer dining on our outdoor patio that is sure to make your dining experience with us exceptional! Delicious food, gracious energetic service and our upscale ambiance is designed to please every diner! We accept reservations for our dining room and banquet dining room, our patio and lounge areas are seated on a first come first serve basis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Walnut Grill - Bridgeville reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (42)great for outdoor dining (41)neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (26)great for lunch (25)special occasion (22)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (18)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (13)romantic (12)notable wine list (12)late-night find (7)Show More
- Great appetizer list interesting entreesMrsDCDined on 11/25/2014I had the ability tuna and it was excellent. Greek salad was nicely presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great server ! HVAC system cycling on/off noisyluncheondivaDined on 11/25/2014Food was tasty, server very pleasant and attentive. I will return to this newer, additional location for the Walnut Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatVIPDined on 11/11/2014THis is a great place to dine! The staff is freindly and the food is delicious .Special Features:
- Amazing Food.PiesiebugDined on 11/8/2014We took my MIL for her birthday and the food was amazing. Our server seemed to lack a personality but the others with her were attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014even though I had reservations for 7:45, we did not get seated until after 8:15 which was a little ridiculous in my opinion. But the food was great, so no complaints there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soShellmarieDined on 11/1/2014I have been to Walnut Grill a bunch of times and have always had a good experience. This time food was so so and the service was super slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gluten Free Options!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The Walnut Grill had a notable listen of gluten free foods and a knowledgeable staff for those of us who have celiac. I'd recommend trying the milk chocolate pie with an almond crust, sooooooo good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2014Great brunch experience. The staff accommodated my children, and was very helpful in seating us so that we did not distract the rest of the guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ImprovementNinnie1995VIPDined on 10/19/2014Tonight was my twelfth visit and it was the best. All four entrees served at our table were excellent. Either there is a new chef or the kitchen staff have simply improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all-around great restaurantDbirthrightDined on 10/16/2014I went to Walnut Grill with my 3 friends to celebrate my birthday. We enjoyed the whole experience,from the hostess greeting to our waiter,Nick, the staff was welcoming and friendly. The food was loved by all of us and the martinis were delicious! We will definitely go back and bring our husbands to try some of the other items on the menu. Thanks for a delightful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious dinnerRenaeDined on 10/11/2014As always we were pleased with our visit. The food and service are impeccable and offer a variety of options. The portions are substantial and we always have leftovers to take with us.Special Features:
- ChefMomDined on 10/10/2014Love the salmon choices on the menu. They have a great list of seasonal brews. I would like to see a few different seasonal entrees. Service was excellent, she was extremely attentive.Special Features:
- Great!Nuplace2eatDined on 10/10/2014We had an excellent meal and a wonderful waitress Aubrey. Everything was perfect for my husbands birthday dinner. They took care of our cake and brought it to us with plates and forks. It was so great to be able to have a reservation, since the place looked packed! Love the valet parking too, terrific perk. We had 6 adults, so it was a bit tight to squeeze into a booth, passing appetizers and cutting entree's, we realize that there is not much other opportunity for larger groups - might consider making a space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014The atmosphere isn't anything fancy, but our server was really good and our food was great! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service nightmareDiscerningDinerVIPDined on 10/5/2014This is my second and possibly last visit to Walnut Grill. Service was once again awful and they weren't even busy... can you imagine?? We had to ask for bread and refills numerous times before server finally brought them. The entree we ordered were sold out but it took 30 minutes to tell us that. We were starving by the time they brought our food. Food was adequate but not great. Bar area looks nice, but restaurant is marginal at best.
- brunch in itscopesDined on 10/5/2014great place for brunch. great selection. the omelet bar is astounding. not a bad price for all you can eat brunch buffet and the variety that goes along with it. drinks are a little pricey.Special Features:
- Wet your whistleLuv2eatVIPDined on 10/1/2014$5 appetizers and 1/2 price bottles of wine. What a great Wednesday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatFoodieDined on 9/28/2014The service and atmosphere were great--the food was very mediocre.Special Features:
- GoodGibeanieDined on 9/28/2014This restaurant is a good place and a good location, but there was hardly anyone there? Cant figure out why. Very accommodating, listens to requests from reservations. Food good and hot. Had pitcher of Sangria was great!Special Features:
- fantastic!DaniDined on 9/26/2014Valet is awesome. Really nice people. Service is right on point. Food is great. I was not in love with the calamari - it's was served on a bed of peppers. Not my thing. But the fish and steak are amazing! Prices are reasonable for some things. I would send my family and friends hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLocalresidentDined on 9/26/2014Great food for the price. The dining room booths create a nice sense of privacy even though it was a little loud. Wait staff can be good, but this visit, we had a lousy waitress, just depends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLisaSDined on 9/26/2014We always enjoy Walnut Grill. It was very crowded tonight due to the beautiful weather so restaurant was very noisy. Food was great as always, they have the BEST artichoke dip ahi tuna tacos. Only bummer is they were out of a lot of the seasonal beers which seemed odd since it was a Friday night. Overall, great as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillVIPDined on 9/26/2014the food was good but the restaurant was very noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will returnmommaMDined on 9/26/2014I have been to the Walnut Grill in Bridgeville several times over the last few months. The food and service have always been wonderful. This visit was the first time I had a full dinner entree. All previous visits I had sandwiches, salads, or appetizers and I would say that I enjoyed those more than the entrees. The entrees were good but more ordinary,pretty much the same fare you might find elsewhere. I find their casual food is more unique and imaginative. The chicken salad sandwich with pepperjack cheese and candied bacon is a favorite in my family. My only complaint about the place is that they do not have adequate parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERALL GREATLuv2eatVIPDined on 9/24/2014The staff, food, atmosphere are all GREAT! It's a wonder place to meet family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014I mentioned in my reservation that it was a special occasion (my wife's birthday) and our server, as well as any other help that came to our table, wished her a happy birthday. The food and beer selections were exceptional and the prices were commiserate with the quality of the food and drink. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice NightGibeanieDined on 9/13/2014Made reservations, asked for an outside table, but by the time we got there the temperature had dropped and we asked to be seated inside. The hostess made accommodations for us in the bar area to honor our reservation. Very nice hostess and wait staff. Our waitress was great but seemed to have too many tables. Was happy to sit in bar area so that we could watch Saturday night football, only to learn that the restaurant couldn't get the game because they did not have Big 10 network. After this was found out many, many tables left and the atmosphere really went down from there. We finished our meal and left. Food was good, but need to figure out bar/entertainment situation. Could be a fun place for games.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinnerbingo831Dined on 9/6/2014Went to the Walnut Grill this past weekend -- the service was excellent and the food was absolutely wonderful! The steaks and the seafood dishes were all excellent - two of us had steak and it was soooo good. Other 4 people had seafood and loved it. ONly complaint i had was the noise level was not good -- it gets so loud as the booths are close together and the people across from us talked very loudly. But aside from that, it was excellent. Would recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Excellent Server2localdinersDined on 9/5/2014Our server made great recommendations and was quite attentive. Food was good for some of us, but outstanding for others. I guess it's really what you choose. Definitely would return and hopefully have the same wait staff.Special Features:
- ReservationsMeloDined on 9/3/2014Reservations made for two. I arrived first and was seated. When the second person arrived she was told they don't do reservations. She had to call me to find out where I was seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodChelleBDined on 8/30/2014Love the brie quesadillas! Nice selection of beer, drinks, and appetizers.Special Features:
- luv2paintDined on 8/25/2014Enjoyable close to home restaurant. Can be noisy at night with music and bar scene, but fun none the less. Outside spot is pleasant with fire pit but if you don't enjoy people.........stay home.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014My family and I went to the Walnut Grill for my birthday. We ordered 4 different entrées off of the menu and each one was delicious. We will definitely be going back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- peterDined on 8/21/2014I guess this was our third time there and things went quite well. The spinach was exceptionally spicy; the server took it back with a new portion which was much better.Special Features:
- shrimp & flounderLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was the most delicious stuffed shrimp that I have ever had! it was doen to perfection. As usual, the flounder was amazing too! THis resturant does it right! PS: Try the Sangria Special on Sundays - white or red and its perfect for the time of year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The brunch was wonderful! It was very pleasant atmosphere. There was much more room than the Mt. Lebanon restaurant. I will definitely recommend it as well as return for dinner. Thank you Donna SchiebelSpecial Features:
- Awful dining experienceMarlouDined on 8/16/2014Everything from the inexperienced hostess who couldn't find our reservation or a table (althought the place was only 1/3 full), to the appetizer that was dripping with grease and returned only to be replaced (after a long wait) at the same time as our entrees, (which were cold), to the waiter who forgot the lemon for my water (I had asked twice ) who never offered bread ( every other table had been servered bread, would have asked but could not find him), who never offered a second glass of wine, to the overpriced entree and dried out "shaved roast beef" ( I think it was a Steakem).....was an awful dining experience.
- Visiting relativesFamilyfromthesouthDined on 8/15/2014I had relatives from NC visiting and they loved the food and portions. They did not care for our service. We had to ask sometimes more than once for refills and she forgot many times what she was doing and had to go back. Overall we enjoyed ourselves enough to want to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/14/2014Above average price for below average food. Sterile atmosphere.Special Features:
- Operations ManagerGR8FDLUVRDined on 8/14/2014Great place for lunch - food and service are great. I am looking forward to having dinner at WG in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.