Waldens Restaurant- Millennium Hotel Buffalo
2040 Walden Ave
Buffalo, NY 14225Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Waldens Restaurant- Millennium Hotel Buffalo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.millenniumhotels.com/millenniumbuffalo/restaurant/index.html
- Phone: 7162068315
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30AM - 12:00PM, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00AM - 12:00PM Dinner: Friday & Saturday only: 5:00PM - 10:00PM A limited menu can be found in our complimentary outlet, Twigs Bar & Grille everyday from noon to close (reservations not taken)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Brian Schaumloeffel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Full-service hotel with 12,000 square feet of flexible banquet space. Small and intimate dinner parties and large banquets for up to 600 people!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Kucinski 7162068317
A word from Waldens Restaurant- Millennium Hotel Buffalo
Waldens provides an elegant setting overlooking our lush Tropical Courtyard. Guests can choose from a variety of delectable entrees including steak, fresh seafood, chicken or a variety of traditional (and not so traditional!) favorites. But be sure to save room for our signature dessert: the Raspberry Truffle Chocolate Bombe! Available only at Waldens!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Waldens Restaurant- Millennium Hotel Buffalo reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Romantic setting2MustangsDined on 9/20/2014We, my husband and I just absolutely Loved our expierience there the dinner we had was very Delicous We will b back again soon. Yummy Maria the hostess was very informative and niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2013We have dined at Walden's for a few years while staying at the Millenium Hotel. We have been groups of 6, 8 and 10 at times. The menu choices are excellent, food is always hot and delicious. The restaurant at times can be very busy, we always make a reservation to guarantee we don't stand to wait! I think when it's busy weekends, more staff might help but the staff we had didn't appear overwhelmed or rushed and service was more than pleasant.Special Features:
- Waldens?eateateatDined on 6/29/2013So was I the only one who didn't know that there was a nice restaurant inside the Millennium Hotel. Well come to find out there is and no one else knows about it. And when I say no one else knows about it I mean it. We dined there last Saturday at 6pm and nobody was there. In fact nobody showed up the entire time we were there. I wasn't sure if this was good or bad but it was a getaway without the kids and an hour by ourselves to hear ourselves think and have a normal conversation was fantastic. The atmosphere in the place was very nice. Food was very good also, the menu had an array of food on it ranging from $7-13 appetizer to $9-15 burgers or salads, and the dinner entrees roughly $16(pastas) to $35(steaks) with a lot in between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very slow to get your seatKaliDined on 5/19/2013Very slow to get your seat and waiting forever to get a refill on your drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013We had a wonderful Easter Brunch 3/31/13. Price was very reasonable for adults and kids. Buffet had wide variety, 2 carved meats and made to order omelets. Service was very attentive. Tables and buffet were set up in the courtyard which was very nice and open. We just didnt like that the chocolate fountain that was suppose to be included in the brunch was all the way out in the lobby so we didnt go get any. Which is what my son really wanted. But we will definitely go back next year!Special Features:
- We have been dining at Walden'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013We have been dining at Walden's restaurant for the past few years when we visit the Millenium Hotel in Buffalo. We always choose the dining package which includes a voucher for the Walden's Restaurant. Food is exemplary in quality and quantity and we choose to eat there over other places more often. Service is excellent at most times and we have never had a complaint.Special Features:
- Hello, We have been diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2012Hello, We have been dining at your restaurant for quite a few years now. This time, we ended up being bumped to the bar area due to a function that was being held. The food and service was just as good but we didn't enjoy the loud table of people we had to sit beside - we prefer the nice ambiance of your restaurant. We used the reservation system this time and it worked out just lovely. We love it there and hope that you continue to succeed.Special Features:
- Nice, but expensive mothers dayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012ATtended for Mothers Day brunch in a large group. Requested to sit in the atrium when I made reservations, but we sat in the ballroom. They had a wonderful fondue setup in the hotel lobby, that the kids especially adored. The food was good, but for the price I don't think I will go back.Special Features:
- Very disappointing. We feltOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/25/2012Very disappointing. We felt like an inconvenience to the waitress, she was either very inexperienced or completely disinterested. Food was obviously frozen prepared food reheated and smothered in sauce to give some flavour. Will not return.
- The amount of food was substanderdOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/21/2012The amount of food was substanderd chicken wasn't as tender as could have been and a salad really should have been included or the potatoe,lobster dish was good . Loved the atmosphere and location is perfect. Kitchen needs help.Special Features:
- The food was very good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011The food was very good, but I wouldn't recommend the wine. I ordered a blush and tasted like boxed wine, so I had to send it back.Special Features:
- great service...foodlacked flavour.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/6/2011Hi folks...first I want to say the server we had for our dinner was terrific...polite, funny and attentive. Unfortunately, we found the food to be bland. The quality of the ingredients seemed very good - but our meals lacked any real seasoning...pretty boring...a waste of good meat and seafood.
- Very nice place for some quietOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2011Very nice place for some quiet time and relaxing with the family.Special Features: