Wadsworth at the Marriott Minneapolis Northwest
7025 Northland Dr
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wadsworth at the Marriott Minneapolis Northwest
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wadsworthminneapolis.com/
- Phone: 7635363333x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael Harper
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Located in the luxurious Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, Wadsworth is a longtime local favorite, serving fresh, hearty American cuisine prepared by award winning executive chef, Michael Harper. Classically trained in France, and recognized as one of the top 25 chefs in the Twin Cities, Chef Harper’s depth of culinary experience ensures a truly delectable dining experience.
- Special Events: Join us for exclusive Happy Hour specials Monday – Friday from 3PM to 6PM:
A word from Wadsworth at the Marriott Minneapolis Northwest
Open M-F from 6:30am – 11:00pm and from 7:00am - 11:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, Wadsworth features a fantastic menu of American cuisine. Our friendly staff, flat-panel TVs and full service bar make Wadsworth the perfect setting for a business dinner, group dining or special occasion. Our private dining rooms feature a warm, inviting environment with a fire place and natural light and seating up to 140 of your guests. Our highly trained staff will customize your dining experience and ensure rave reviews from all of your guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wadsworth at the Marriott Minneapolis Northwest reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)great for lunch (0)vibrant bar scene (0)Show More
- Great new menuOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/28/2014If you haven't tried the new menu, check it out! They have changed it up quite a bit making it a nice, new destination for your next lunch meeting! Families and kids will like it as well.Special Features:
- Not your Dads Northland Innmulti2eDined on 8/8/2014I had not been in the Marriot NW since the renovation of the Northland Inn. Very up to date and high end. Food was great and a wonderful atmosphere. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hotel restaurant with upscale menuTheBargeDined on 2/14/2014Casual atmosphere but an upscale menu. The food was good but not awesome. Service was also good. All in all a good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedKenFromMGDined on 2/14/2014I wasn't sure what to expect. The morning of Valentines day and they were the only place in the area with an open table at 5:30. I checked out the menu to make sure it wasn't too high and it seemed moderate so I booked a table for the wife and I. When we arrived, we found they had a 'Valentines Special' option that we couldn't refuse. Flatbread appetizer, 3 choices for Main Course, Pistachio Crème Brule' to share for dessert. AND we each got a glass of house Red or Champagne. All this for $60! We were both happy with our food and this place. Hey, they even sent us home with two amazing 'truffles' chocolate candies in a box with a red ribbon. Score!Special Features:
- There was no Sunday Brunch,Luv2eatVIPDined on 10/13/2013There was no Sunday Brunch, as advertised. We arrived in time to get in on the end of the breakfast buffet, which, at $17 per person was greatly overpriced. We have no desire to return here.
- So what's the hurry?FredVIPDined on 6/22/2013Enjoyed wild rice soup and the rest of the food. No discernable delay between first and main course. Were never offered desert or coffee (it wasnt that late!). Server was a little awkward and lacked polish. Dining room opened up to hotel foyer so ask them to close doors if offered. Lots of kids staying at hotel so I'm guessing its kid friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SaladsOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/31/2013This chef really knows how to make salads attractive. From their Blackened Chicken Sesame Salad to their Ahi Tuna Salad and Caesar Salad, there is something for everyone.Special Features:
- Love the new menuOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/29/2013I love the new menu that they introduced. Their chef never ceases to amaze me. I bring clients here and I know that the people I bring will never be disappointed.... Thank you!
- not bad, but disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Went for brunch on Mother's Day. For the price, expected more.. much better brunch/breakfast spots for better food and certainly value.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/26/2013This is not the "usual" hotel restaurant. Cozy atmosphere, friendly & efficient service...a great find. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great evening at a great place! YeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Great evening at a great place! Yes we are partial since we had our Wedding @ the NorthLand, but the major upgrades and changes the Marriot has done is very appealing to the atmosphere there. Will be back!Special Features: