Von's 1000Spirits Gusto Bistro
1225 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Von's 1000Spirits Gusto Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vons1000spirits.com/
- Phone: (206) 621-8667
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Jason Amador
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: HOST YOUR PARTY AT
Von's 1000 Spirits
VON'S hosts private parties, meetings, banquets, social events, receptions from 15 up to 100 people. For more information please contact our Events Director, Jenny Heston at (206) 817-8500 or JENNY@VONS1000SPIRITS.COM.
- Private Party Contact: Jenny Heston 2066218667x
A word from Von's 1000Spirits Gusto Bistro
Our Prime HAMBURG is chopped fresh daily in-house to prime grade marbeling. All our Sourdough Pizza is fired over apple wood. Our bar is Alchemy, where we create and refine our in-house classic bar spirits: MAYAHUEL™ Anejo Tequila, JUNIPERED™ gin & SANCTIFIED™ vodka. 1000SPIRITS serves Von’s famous Scratch Martini for $5 and features Seattle’s largest collection of fine spirits.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Von's 1000Spirits Gusto Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (20)fit for foodies (12)hot spot (10)good for groups (9)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (7)special occasion (3)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- AwesomeHkirvVIPDined on 11/22/2014We had a great night out here - food was excellent and the cocktails are unique and delicious. There was such a huge variety of drinks we wanted to try them all! Fun atmosphere and great location. Will return next time I am in Seattle!Special Features:
- Pre-Pops dinner venueBeeGeeDined on 10/11/2014We dined with our friends prior to the Seattle Pops concert. My first impression, when we walked into the noisy bar crowded with hipsters, was "we don't need to come here again." There is a small dining area in the back of the restaurant, which was somewhat quieter, so we were able to talk to our friends. The food was fantastic, with a wide variety of choices available. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and provided good service. I've changed my mind -- we will be back. It seems like Von's Gusto Bistro would be a nice quiet venue for lunch, which we will try sometime as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Bar than RestaurantOldguy1Dined on 10/8/2014The food was very good, the service was excellent, but the space was a bit tight and the noise level a tad loud to have a team dinner to catch up on what's going on. We noticed several small groups and couples having a great time, most of them in their 20s and 30s out for informal social occasions. We enjoyed the experience but wished it was a bit more subdued so we could have a group conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, great food&serviceVissidarteVIPDined on 8/20/2014Wonderfully improved re-location! The service is absolutely lovely with welcoming, happy hostesses, servers and management. The variety and quality of food is impressive! This is a place 2 return again and again, prefect for pre- or post concerts, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jdeeVIPDined on 8/13/2014Did not try the hamburgers, which they emphasize, and did not sample the huge wall of liquors. Without those two elements, what remained was generally lackluster in preparation and rather pricey. It was adequate, but it is probably best to stick with what they claim to do well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy hoursreviewernicknameDined on 8/8/2014We went to happy hour after 10 . We really liked the 2.5$ martinis and the crab cakes. Service was friendly and fast. A small thing-the hostess couldnt find the opentable resevation at first and didnt seem to want to find it. I had to go back up to the desk to make sure it was found. However, she was freindly and did find the resevationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/8/2014The food and drinks were very nice, and great service. Unfortunately, it was too loud for my parents in their 70s (mind you, they didn't complain but it was quite loud). But I'll be back! PS -- It was odd to have to use a password for the restroom and the staff does not warn you...it was word of mouth from the person leaving!Special Features:
- Excellent FindCAVADined on 8/1/2014Von's has a great menu for casual dining and the food is delicious. The sour dough pasta and salmon is wonderful. The service is friendly and prompt. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Gastropub and good foodMichaelVIPDined on 7/30/2014If you are looking for a good food and good drink, this is your place in Seattle. We absolutely love the menu and selection of the drinks... Must to do list if you are in seattleSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Von's 1000Spirits Gusto Bistro reviews archive.