Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
78746 US Hwy 40
Winter Park, CO 80482Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.volarioswinterpark.com/
- Phone: (970) 722-1199
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Five nights a week Tuesday-Thursday 5pm - 9pm & Friday-Saturday 5pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Evan Treadwell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room is just off the main dining area and has the best views of our gorgeous open kitchen. For groups of 2 to 45 - perfect for birthdays, engagements, rehearsal dinners, baby showers, graduations, Arbor Day...hey - any reason to party is good with us.
- Private Party Contact: Mitchell Fox 970-722-1199x
A word from Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Fresh and creative pastas, pizzettas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection - all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in downtown Winter Park.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (31)special occasion (21)neighborhood gem (19)romantic (17)notable wine list (12)good for groups (11)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)scenic view (5)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Best new downtown WP restaurant!RayWongDined on 11/9/2014Nice renovation and somewhat romantic. Good menu selection. Thoughtful, wide ranging wine list. Northern Italian influence. Same owner as Devil's Thumb Ranch. Some similarities to DTR Ranch House Restaurant - like the wonderful, classisc trout dish. Likely you'll need a reservation come ski season. Will serve dinner overflow in bar.Special Features:
- Good addition to winter parkFoodiefamilyDined on 11/8/2014Overall a good addition to winter park. This restaurant just openend and has pretty good food but there is definitely room for improvement. We had 7 of us with 3 kids. The meatballs were great! The pappardelle was ok but kind of bland. Needed maybe some lemon zest and salt? The gnocchi with lamb ragu was also ok but the lamb was a bit overcooked and not did not have a ton of flavor. Everyone had desserts which were all delicious. The wait staff were all very nice and attentive. We will definitely come back and hopefully being new they will tweak a few things and it will be really great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New to the seen in Winter Park2ndhomelocalsDined on 11/7/2014Aside from being still in the shake down phase(still training personal, etc.) The food and the moderately priced wine list was very good. We will go again.Special Features:
- DisappointingNothardtopleaseDined on 10/25/2014Overpriced for what you get. They apparently think they are in Vail or Aspen. I don't think they will do well in Winter Park.
- New restaurant in Winter ParkBAC1Dined on 10/11/2014Volario's is a new place in Winter Park, CO and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our first try. Service was outstanding and the dishes were perfect. The wine list is modest but very good. We were there on Friday and they were offering 1/2 price on wines under $150. Deal!! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Addition to the MountainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Lovely renovation. The bar was cosy with sofa's and chairt. The food was spectacular. I had the green salad. They used Kale instead of Romaine and it was delicious. For dinner I had the lamb sirloin.... once again it was truely amazing. We shared dessert which was a gelato pie.... once again completely delicious. The service was also superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If your curious you better go soonmikeinWPDined on 10/4/2014Dining at this restaurant was truly an adventure in bad culinary. First the restaurant was barely half full at 7pm Saturday night, when everyone else on Main Street was full. We were sat at a two top and then waited over 10 minutes to be greeted even though there were several servers mingling at the wait station. What followed was an exercise in bad restaurant management. If your curious you better go soon as they won't be open long. There are many great fining choices in Winter Park and unfortunately this isn't one of them.
- Great Addition to Winter ParkBobbyFDined on 10/3/2014It used to be that the Winter Park option for full scale dining was pretty much limited to Deano's. Now, thanks to the creative chef at Devil's Thumb, Volario's delivers fine dining in the Western style to match most guest's hopes and desires. Good drinks? Yes. Knowledgable waiter? Yes. Comfortable room? Yes. And the big question: a well prepared imaginative menu? Yes and yes. Perfect? No, but certainly worth the very modest price and certain to deliver Northern Italian dishes as you never experienced them before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinnerLucysueDined on 10/2/2014My husband and I had a quiet romantic celebration dinner that exceeded our expectations. The meal was incredible,.the service staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef's night off?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Two out of our four meals at our table were good the other two were awful. Those two were the bolognese special for the evening. It made us wonder if the featured chef may have had the night off? Our used plates were not removed from the table each time the waiter came around, which became annoying as the night progressed. Cold coffee ended this dining fiasco!Special Features:
- rough start but great potentialjabcpaDined on 9/26/2014Volarios has outstanding food preparations, but the start up still needs a lot of improvement in the service area. Once the kinks are worked out we think this will become a favorite restaurant in Grand County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Northern Italian gemlacookVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great addition to Winter Park dining! Homemade pasta was delicious and unique toppings. The dining room is comfortable and cozy. The staff was friendly and prompt with taking orders, delivering food. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/25/2014A welcome new addition to fine dining in Frazer Valley. Newly opened in convenient downtown Winter Park location. The gnocci was especially notable as was the in-house made linguini. A new go-to place for us.Special Features:
- New Winter Park RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/24/2014Hip without trying too hard, Volarios will not disappoint. Do not come here expecting all American mega portions, there is a reason that pasta is a first plate and meat entrees a second plate. My husband and I shared a pasta (relatively small portion, homemade, wonderful) and each had our own meat entree. Will return as often as we can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014We were so surprised by this new restaurant in Winter Park. Everything was wonderful: the food, the service and the atmosphere! We are already looking forward to our next trip to Winter Park and will make an evening at this restaurant a must.Special Features:
- Winterpark FindJulieDined on 9/13/2014We love to go to Devils Thumb Ranch so when we found out they were opening a restaurant in Winterpark we were very excited. Volarios at Vasquez Creek was wonderful. All of their pasta is home made. Great atmosphere and a great wine list. Our only thing we would change is to make the pasta dishes portion's larger. Still hungry after my meal. Other than that we loved it and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experienceluv2dineDined on 9/13/2014We are so glad to have a really good Northern Italian restaurant. We tried antipasta, pasta, main dishes and dessert. Everything we ordered was excellent. It's great that there is a private dining room available for large parties. Will definitely dine there again and again.Special Features:
- Great New Addition to Winter ParkFoodie5280Dined on 9/13/2014Modern Italian influence throughout the menu. The restaurant has only been open for a few weeks but everything was well executed. Definitely worth a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice additionAndyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Nice to see in Winter Park but a bit pricey - not as much though as devils thumb ranchSpecial Features:
- Finally....greatplaceVIPDined on 9/11/2014Finally and wonderful restaurant available in Winter Park, CO!!! Great food and amiance!!! So happy it has arrived!Special Features:
- Great New Addition to Winter ParkSusanDined on 9/6/2014We tried Volario's on a recent quiet, early fall evening, and were so glad the building is being re-purposed and put to great use. The decor was warm, cozy and inviting and will be especially so in the winter. The food was not typical "heavy" Italian, but flavorful and well prepared. The menu was varied enough, but choices were not overwhelming. The wait staff was totally attentive to our needs and anticipated water refills, as well as offering suggestions for menu options. Overall, Volario's will enhance the dining experiences in the valley!Special Features:
- JoanneVIPDined on 9/5/2014Volario's had been recommended to us by friends who live in Winter Park, and even though the restaurant has only been open a few weeks, it definitely has its act together. The food was excellent; so good, in fact, that we have already made reservations for a return visit in November!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New findOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014We were wonderfully surprised to see the opening of this restaurant in Winter Park. Both food and atmosphere were great. The service was also attentive without being intrusive. We wil definitely be back.Special Features:
- Welcome addition to downtown WPArizonaEdDined on 8/21/2014Nice to see an upscale and fine dining in downtown Winter Park. Food well prepared and very well presented. Complete, but fairly limited wine selection. Fairly intense food flavorings, but I prefer a more subtle food servings. I really liked the open kitchen and how it was situated that you could see the kitchen, but that the kitchen was a distance from the eating area, this keeping the noise of the kitchen not intruding on the dining experience.Special Features:
- Great new spot in WPFoodieNWPDined on 8/19/2014Wonderful Italian food, several dishes that had very unique ingredients/combinations. Very interesting salads and appetizers. Nice wine list. We went on the 3rd night they were open and servers weren't on top of everything, but that will be worked out after a few more nights. Definitely worth going to again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new addition to Winter ParkBlazerDined on 8/19/2014Fantastic food. We visited on just their 3rd night of full service. A few kinks in the service area but all were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the Porchetta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn reviews archive.