Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
78746 US Hwy 40
Winter Park, CO 80482Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.volarioswinterpark.com/
- Phone: 970-722-1199x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Five nights a week Tuesday-Thursday 5pm - 9pm & Friday-Saturday 5pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Evan Treadwell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room is just off the main dining area and has the best views of our gorgeous open kitchen. For groups of 2 to 45 - perfect for birthdays, engagements, rehearsal dinners, baby showers, graduations, Arbor Day...hey - any reason to party is good with us.
- Private Party Contact: Mitchell Fox 970-722-1199x
A word from Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn
Northern Italian mountain cuisine. Fresh and creative pastas, pizzettas and salads paired with an impressive wine, microbrew and cocktail selection - all served up on the banks of Vasquez Creek in downtown Winter Park.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (15)special occasion (12)neighborhood gem (11)romantic (9)good for groups (7)notable wine list (6)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Winterpark FindJulieDined on 9/13/2014We love to go to Devils Thumb Ranch so when we found out they were opening a restaurant in Winterpark we were very excited. Volarios at Vasquez Creek was wonderful. All of their pasta is home made. Great atmosphere and a great wine list. Our only thing we would change is to make the pasta dishes portion's larger. Still hungry after my meal. Other than that we loved it and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experienceluv2dineDined on 9/13/2014We are so glad to have a really good Northern Italian restaurant. We tried antipasta, pasta, main dishes and dessert. Everything we ordered was excellent. It's great that there is a private dining room available for large parties. Will definitely dine there again and again.Special Features:
- Great New Addition to Winter ParkFoodie5280Dined on 9/13/2014Modern Italian influence throughout the menu. The restaurant has only been open for a few weeks but everything was well executed. Definitely worth a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice additionAndyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Nice to see in Winter Park but a bit pricey - not as much though as devils thumb ranchSpecial Features:
- Finally....greatplaceVIPDined on 9/11/2014Finally and wonderful restaurant available in Winter Park, CO!!! Great food and amiance!!! So happy it has arrived!Special Features:
- Great New Addition to Winter ParkSusanDined on 9/6/2014We tried Volario's on a recent quiet, early fall evening, and were so glad the building is being re-purposed and put to great use. The decor was warm, cozy and inviting and will be especially so in the winter. The food was not typical "heavy" Italian, but flavorful and well prepared. The menu was varied enough, but choices were not overwhelming. The wait staff was totally attentive to our needs and anticipated water refills, as well as offering suggestions for menu options. Overall, Volario's will enhance the dining experiences in the valley!Special Features:
- JoanneVIPDined on 9/5/2014Volario's had been recommended to us by friends who live in Winter Park, and even though the restaurant has only been open a few weeks, it definitely has its act together. The food was excellent; so good, in fact, that we have already made reservations for a return visit in November!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New findOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014We were wonderfully surprised to see the opening of this restaurant in Winter Park. Both food and atmosphere were great. The service was also attentive without being intrusive. We wil definitely be back.Special Features:
- Welcome addition to downtown WPArizonaEdDined on 8/21/2014Nice to see an upscale and fine dining in downtown Winter Park. Food well prepared and very well presented. Complete, but fairly limited wine selection. Fairly intense food flavorings, but I prefer a more subtle food servings. I really liked the open kitchen and how it was situated that you could see the kitchen, but that the kitchen was a distance from the eating area, this keeping the noise of the kitchen not intruding on the dining experience.Special Features:
- Great new spot in WPFoodieNWPDined on 8/19/2014Wonderful Italian food, several dishes that had very unique ingredients/combinations. Very interesting salads and appetizers. Nice wine list. We went on the 3rd night they were open and servers weren't on top of everything, but that will be worked out after a few more nights. Definitely worth going to again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new addition to Winter ParkBlazerDined on 8/19/2014Fantastic food. We visited on just their 3rd night of full service. A few kinks in the service area but all were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend the Porchetta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Volario's at Vasquez Creek Inn reviews archive.