2805 E. Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98112Neighborhood:
Leschi / Madrona / Madison Park
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.voilabistrot.com/
- Phone: 2063225460
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Happy Hour: Tuesday - Saturday in bar or patio, 4:00pm - 6:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm to close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Laurent Gabriel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Voila! Bistrot is happy to coordinate your next special event. Please contact the restaurant to discuss options.
A word from Voila! Bistrot
Welcome to Voila! Bistro, the latest French food venue from former Figaro Bistro owner Laurent Gabrel. Situated in Madison Valley and known as one of the best French Bistro’s in town, conveniently located on the Corner of Martin Luther King Avenue and 28th Avenue East.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Voila! Bistrot reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (9)romantic (8)special occasion (8)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Voila the best!SalmonFet1VIPDined on 8/27/2014The food, the staff, the owner - never disappointing!Special Features:
- French bistro in Madison Valleyluv2dineDined on 8/21/2014It is not quite Paris but gives me the same vibe, We enjoyed our meal very much but I missed my ole fav their "roasted chicken" - hopefully it is seasonal and will return with cooler weather! Nice menu with lots of specials. Service was efficient and the help met our request promptly for a busy evening. Don't miss the Profiteroles, they are the perfect ending to a nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just FabulousZeldaWeldaDined on 8/17/2014It was even better than we expected. We'll be back.Special Features:
- camillaDined on 8/16/2014For our second visit to Viola, we received friendly attentive service, and the food was delicious, and the table set was very nice. We'll come againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- evening out with a friendjustrite4meDined on 7/17/2014Delicious meal. The main course was happily split by the kitchen for us. one of our favorite local go-to spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectdempstaVIPDined on 6/12/2014We wanted a place where 3 of us could chat and catch up but have it be a bit special. Voila was just that. I had the zucchini salad and the scallop/beet risotto special, was all divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Voila! Bistrot reviews archive.
- SteveDined on 4/19/2014Voila! is slipping. Service was uneven, food so-so (salmon excellent, cassoulet not up to usual, and mussels not good). Hesitate to recommend, although I guess it's an ok neighborhood place. If I could do two and one-half stars that's what I'd rate it.
- Best cassoulet ever!THRhiDined on 4/5/2014I found Voila! while looking for a good coq au vin, that I didn't have to make. I found it, and much more. They do a great coq au vin, year round, and seasonally make the best cassoulet I've ever tasted. They tell me it leaves the menu in a few short weeks, so hurry!!!! Everything was top quality, and the portions were very generous, especially for a French bistro. The atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. Everything a great neighborhood bistro should be.Special Features:
- Favorite new BistroParis4everDined on 2/15/2014Just returned from Paris and couldn't wait to try Voila Bistro! The atmosphere was charming...not pretentious, but still romantic. The tables were a bit close together for my liking, but the staff was excellent, attentive and knowledgeable. We tried classic dishes...Beef bourguignon and coq au vin...which were both fantastic. For starters we had French onion soup...again, very delicious (I would prefer more authentic French bread, instead of the heavier artisan-type bread they serve, but it was still very, very good). We also had the Provincial Mussels...and the au ju from that was good enough to get more bread to soak it up! Dessert, we split the lemon tart...great meal! Relaxing music, reasonable prices...Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantMichtoVIPDined on 2/15/2014This is a nice little neighborhood restaurant situated among a nice selection of restaurants in Madison Valley. The energy in this restaurant is vibrant and fun. The menu selection is full of wonderful French food items with good favors. My onion soup had the perfect amount of bread, onions, and cheese. The main drawback was it lacked great flavor you get from good stock. My seafood risotto had lots ofnice pieces of shrimp and lobster and the rice was cooked perfectly and tasted good. My friend ordered the Black cod dish with Saffron sauce which he liked very much. My son ordered the beef ribs and loved it. If you like French food and ambiance, this is the place to eat!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good French restaurantStefDined on 1/18/2014If you're look for a real French restaurant experience, it's where you have to go. Escargot, Cassoulet, Boeuf bourguignon and so on...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy Sunday nightfoodieworldVIPDined on 10/20/2013Went there on a Sunday night. It was quite busy, and they were understaffed. Servers were pleasant, but they were clearly stressed. They did their best. Menu choices were good, as was the food, even though preparations were a bit heavy on the butter. The lemon marscapone mousse was excellent. Unfortunately, the molten lava cake was cold and had no lava. Even when they brought us a second cake, there was no lava, but it was warm.
- Lovely food, great servicelisafromazDined on 9/16/2013A weeknight dinner at Voila! Bistrot (curious as to the "t" at the end of the word) was pleasurable and delicious. The small menu plus specials made choices manageable, and we will be back to try other things next time. Attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.