665 College St.
Toronto, ON M6G 1B7Neighborhood:
Little Italy / College St.
ItalianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vivoli.ca/
- Phone: (416) 536-7575
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Daily: 3:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Vivoli
Vivoli is an Italian restaurant in downtown Toronto, located in the heart of Little Italy, on College Street. We offer a variety of classic Italian food as well as authentic Italian pizza from our wood burning pizza oven. Our Italian restaurant offers a wide selection of wine and martinis in a chic, urban envionment. Our rooftop patio and street level patios, in classic Toronto style, allow patrons to enjoy sangrias, sporting events, and authentic Italian pizzas on trendy College Street.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vivoli reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)special occasion (2)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- An Italian feastfoodfaddieDined on 9/30/2014Vivoli is one of the best restaurants on the 'Italian Restaurant Strip' on College St.The service is always pleasant.The food is delicious. I always leave content knowing I will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningWithHonoursDined on 9/1/2014We were a group of four of a busy holiday. The weather was warm and we sat upstairs on their covered patio. It was a busy dinner and the environment was a little loud, but the food and the wine was amazing. Th daily risotto was fabulous. I would definitely recommend trying Vivoli. It's always good food and a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 13 reviews are from the Vivoli reviews archive.
- Best Sangrias!Catgirl15Dined on 6/12/2014Love the pizza and drinks at this place. Great location and hotspot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, again!RoseKDined on 4/27/2014We travel from Niagara area to Toronto to visit our daughter and always try to eat here whenever possible. It never disappoints! The wood fired pizza is always done to perfection. Pasta is always excellent. Service is great but not hovering or smothering. Just a note about Open Table: we reserved this restaurant using Open Table but when we arrived at the restaurant they had no record of our reservation. It was not a problem as we arrived before the rush, so they were able to accommodate us. When I contacted Open Table, they said that our reservation was in the restaurant's system but that they did not convey that to us. The restaurant double checked, there was no reservation, so next time I will just call the restaurant directly!Special Features:
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2014Made reservation with client for lunch and restaurant was not opened. A staff member said that they were cleaning that day and kitchen was closed. It would have been nice to get a call. No matter we went across to Standard and had a delicious meal.
- Open Table beware!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/4/2013We got to the restaurant and they claimed they did not have our reservation. We showed them the email confirming our rez from Open Table...they claimed "one must still call to confirm"! We argued that whole point of Open Table is so one does not have to call to make a rez! After arguing for another 5 mins they agreed to honour our rez. We were a party of 5...they sat us down at a table that could accommodate 6 but had place settings for 3...we ordered our food and when it came we actually had to take cutlery and serviettes from the neighbouring table. The food was okay...nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- Not worth itupwardspiralVIPDined on 6/22/2013We were cruising Little Italy and found this option on OpenTable. First, it was overpriced. Second, my panini wasn't even grilled - barely warm. Third, the food was mediocre at best. Not really Italian, just a wannabe.
- love the patioMilianVIPDined on 5/20/2013One of the best rooftop patio I have ever been. Great environment and friendly staffs. Will definitely recommend for friends and my hotel guests when they ask for the best patio in little Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This Vivoli was unknown toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012This Vivoli was unknown to my guests who frequent Little Italy. Personally I'm very spoiled with the many excellent Italian restaurants in Vaughan. The service was excellent, the food was even better. I will definately go back.Special Features:
- Good food, not so good staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/16/2012Everything but our server was great. Very slow and twice forgot parts of our order. Lots of staff just standing around and when we arrived two members of the kitchen staff were hanging out at our table and had to be asked to move by the host so we could sit down.Special Features:
- The food was fantastic onceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2012The food was fantastic once i reordered s different dish. I originally ordered the Manicotti which was extremely bland and had no tomato sauce at all? They should probably improve this dish considering it's a popular Italian dish. The restaurant is lovely with a nice atmosphere. The only complaint I have is the service as I asked for a window table and was sat beside a wall. For some strange reason even though the nicest side if the restaurant was empty they sat people bunched together? Very strange, we ended up moving to the table we wanted. The server seemed bored and a bit snobby which did not impress us. We ordered pasta and had to wave her over to get some pepper and cheese? I doubt I would recommend this place.Special Features:
- The overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012The overall experience was amazing. The food was excellent. Our server was very accomodating and helpful. However they did not know I booked for 9 for that day at 1pm. We had to wait for 15 minutes to be seated. I wasn't impressed about that. If the place was busy we would have not gotten a table at all.Special Features:
- Restaurant forgot our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2012Restaurant failed to honour reservation, and had no record of our booking. Our large party was seated ~25 minutes after arriving (on time) for our reservation.
- Servers need to pay more attentionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012Servers need to pay more attention to the customers, rather than to each other. Lots of socializing was going on with our waitress when we needed her attention. Other than that, food was delicious and the patio is nice and roomy.Special Features:
- Drake was right, this is aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/9/2012Drake was right, this is a awesome Italian eatery. Will come back when the weather warms up.Special Features: