Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria
7994 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vivolicafe.com/
- Phone: 3236565050x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon: 12pm - Midnight
Tues - Fri: 12pm - 3:30am
Sat- Sun: 12pm to 3:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Celebrate in style by bringing the heart of Italy directly to you. Our extraordinary cuisine coupled with professional service guarantees an excellent event. We are accustomed to providing meals and desserts in large quantities to studios, production facilities and other hungry offices. You can also bring us with you to the Hollywood Bowl, The Greek Theater, or your very own company picnic in the park. Get ready for the perfect meal complete with fresh homemade pastas and bread.
We look forward to creating memories with you. Grazie!
- Special Events: Whether you have a screening, wrap party, corporate event or just a reason to get a group together, we can make that event even more fun with authentic Italian cuisine and pastires. Inquire about group discounts and customization that will fit all of your event needs.
A word from Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria
The cuisine combines the northern and southern regions of Italy melding authentic flavors with traditional cooking techniques producing signature flavors that have earned rave reviews and awards in Zagat, MyFoxLA and Gayot. Vivoli Café welcomes you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)romantic (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A hidden gemItaliandelightVIPDined on 7/12/2014Though this restaurant us hidden in a dinky strip mall, the food was delicious. The prices were amazing. We had a wonderful server. Great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmaryllisVIPDined on 6/19/2014This last visit to Vivoli was not typical, as there was a bit of a mystery involving missing staff.... However, thanks to our server, David, as well as the sous chef, rising to the occasion, we were quite satisfied with our lunch; and we'll most certainly be back again and again. This is still one of our fave dining spots because when the chef IS in, he rocks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jdinehVIPDined on 6/7/2014Nothing cutting edge here, but an expansive menu of traditional northern Italian food, prepared well. The availability of half-sizes for almost every entrée makes it possible to sample more without over eating, which is a good thing with a menu full of appealing items.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Vivoli Cafe & Trattoria reviews archive.
- Absolutely a neighborhood gemeat2liveDined on 5/27/2014Everything I've eaten at Vivoli since discovering this little intimate Italian treasure has been wonderful. It doesn't look like much from the outside, set in a small shopping strip, but the food is excellent and the prices reasonable. At my most recent lunch meeting, they were most accommodating with my special order of appetizer sizes including a combination of several items i like the most. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little GemLucky55VIPDined on 5/16/2014Vivioli makes incredible food! What I love about them is they make half portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always have liked this placeKathyVIPDined on 4/19/2014It's dependable and serves excellent Italian food. The staff is always polite and efficient. I feel very comfortable here.Special Features:
- Vivoli's is the BEST AUTHENTICHopelovesgoodfoodDined on 2/14/2014We are CRAZYYYY for Vivoli's!!!! They make the BEST marinara sauce EVER. And we mean EVER!!!!! Tangy, delicious....and their noodles always cooked PERFECTLY too. And their homemade yummy bread and olive tapenade....soooo AWESOME!!! BEST CESEAR SALAD as well!!! Just crunchy cold and sharp shredded cheese on top... PERFECTION! Lobster ravioli TDF!!!Special Features:
- Mmmmm. So Good!AmaryllisVIPDined on 2/13/2014I have a few fave lunch spots, usually chosen based on proximity to the rest of the day's activities. I get excited whenever Vivoli works out to be the choice; and sometimes I orchestrate it that way.... because it's soooo good there! The prices are extremely reasonable, the food is extremely yummy, and the serviice is extremely charming (especially lately). Yeah, I'm a fan :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My fave Vivoli dish, LinguiniAmaryllisVIPDined on 2/6/2014My fave Vivoli dish, Linguini Pescatore, seemed even better than ever this time -- but then I think I've been saying that every other time as well :-) ...meaning it's really, really good!. Another hit was the Salmon Penne. All in all a wonderful place for lunch/dinner when catching a movie at the Sundance Cinema across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What the...NoondiverDined on 1/31/2014We went there to relive our first date and it was not an enjoyable experience. The food was awful, my veal scallopini was way over cooked. We ordered dessert, the BOWL that the creme brûlée came in was hot, yet the actual dessert was frozen. The notes on our reservation stated that we were reliving our first date, they only mentioned it after we had to send back our I edible dessert. The wine selection was minimal as they were out of over half of their wine list. All in all it was not very good, and we will not be returning. Ever. For the price, I expected better.
- Delicious food/great serviceyntbomVIPDined on 1/31/2014Love this restaurant. Authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of crazy West Hollywood. Is wedged in a mini-strip mall, classic of West Hollywood....so don't look outside or it will ruin the mood. But...alas, we go there for the food which is always delicious. The olive tapenade and bread they bring to the table is to die for. The food that follows is incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeil2eVIPDined on 1/17/2014The restaurant is in a small strip mall, but that is really were the negative ends. Great neighborhood place. The food was very, very good. I ordered a half-portion and it still was enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute little Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/29/2013Love the food here and how everything tastes so fresh! Great spot for date night (near the laugh factory) or if you just are the mood for some good Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, menu and pasta!NancyrooDined on 11/8/2013They were very accommodating to our group and even rushed our orders because we had to make it to a meeting. Also a lovely place for dinner with your sweetie. The gnudi toscani was decadently delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A VERY Happy Birthday ChoiceFunNightOutVIPDined on 10/19/2013I was in the Los Angeles area visiting family for my birthday. I found Vivoli Cafe & Tratoria while searching restaurant options on line and the reviews interested me. So we took a chance and I am so glad we did—while the seating section is not that impressive, the menu selections, quality of entrees, and service were all wonderful. Our server listened and considered the comments of all five people in our party resulting in each of us having a delicious experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.