1160 First Avenue
King Of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vfcasino.com/dining/viviano
- Phone: 6107685005
- Hours of Operation:
Monday, Thursday, and Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
Friday, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Tony Clark
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Valley Forge Casino and Dueces Wild located in the resort
- Special Events: Come and Join Chef Tony Clark for a prefixed Valentine's Day menu or a selection from his Valentine's Day ala carte menu. Free Valet Parking, casino access with dinner, complimentary rose while supplies last.
A word from Viviano
Farm to table, rustic, Italian home cooking. From Proscuitto de Parma with Macerated Figs; Shrimp Manicotti with Blush Sauce to Veal Osso Bucco Milanese, Chef Tony believes that great food is created from the heart, made with passion, and enjoyed with friends. Come and enjoy a meal with Tony and leave as part of the family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Viviano reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (12)romantic (11)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (6)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- PrincessDined on 10/20/2014We have been at the restaurant twice. The food is outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent Menu for food and drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014We just ate at Viviano on Saturday night. The reservation was fulfilled correctly (they were ready for us). The menu offered just the right amount of choice! The food was very well prepared, and our server had great recommendations. My husband and I along with our 2 friends each enjoyed a seasonal cocktail, and for the first time I can remember, we all were happy with our choices. All of the food was presented beautifully, and we had everything from appetizers to dessert. A great experience at Viviano!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/27/2014This was our first visit to Viviano. We really enjoyed the food, especially the cheese board...YUM! Looking forward to our next visit :)Special Features:
- Great foodnovaxcDined on 9/20/2014It might be in a casino but the cooks know how to cook! Food was great and for a Saturday night is was not packed. Waiter was pleasant and made the experience enjoyable. Prices were great especially compared to the quality of food.Special Features:
- Worth a GambleSams1stUncleVIPDined on 9/18/2014Inside the Valley Forge Casino. Food was good and portions were generous.
- Great food...Reasonable PricesfoodisfunDined on 9/14/2014The true test of a good restaurant is whether the food and service maintain their quality on a lightly attended Sunday evening and Viviano passed with flying colors. Everything was delicious. Our only complaint was that the portions were a little big. When you're in a hotel "doggy bags" are not an option.Special Features:
- terrible service, plain atmosphereDamianDined on 9/11/2014The place was not full yet the service was very bad in all phases. It shows that they were under staffed to bus tables and slow in the kitchen. The food was tasty with good portions.
- Special occasionUnimpressedVIPDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our 24th Anniversary. The food was outstanding and the service superb! Anna and the Manager went out of their way to make the evening special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian BistroPrincessDined on 8/14/2014Took Business Associates here for dinner. I ask for a quiet table away from the noise so we could chat. The table, service and the food was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place to people and I will be back. The Tiramisu was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MiaMDined on 7/31/2014Always great food and service. I like that you can order from Pacific Prime or Viviano at the barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWRangeralDined on 7/21/2014Chicken parm was top shelf, antipasto was excellent. Martini so-so and pricey at $16. Service was excellent and attentive.Special Features:
- Viviano RestaurantAnnieDined on 7/20/2014Viviano serves some different, but very delicious, Italian food. They have a good Gluten-free menu, and their broccoli rabe is to die for. We can't wait to go back there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific FoodOccationalDinerDined on 7/11/2014A last minute decision proved to be a good one. Everything from the meatball appitizer and romain salad to the lasagna and scallops was excellent. No room for desert this time. Maybe next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is awesome!DinnerdateDined on 7/5/2014My husband & I have been to Viviano's a few times. Every time we are very happy with the food. It's a little pricey, but worth it. We LOVE the Cioppino (seafood stew), but you will need an appetizer or salad to go along with it as it won't completely fill you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 79 reviews are from the Viviano reviews archive.
- Good Italian food in the BurbskenshapVIPDined on 6/20/2014This restaurant is located in the casino and is easy to get to. The food is pretty good considering it is in a casino. The pasta is home made. The best dish was the lobster ravioli. I would recommend this place for a good Italian meal email@example.com won't break the bank.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a special occasionUnimpressedVIPDined on 6/8/2014Anna was an amazing. We eat here often and enjoy the food. Will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little rushedLarryRVIPDined on 4/17/2014We have been here twice now and we enjoyed our first trip better. The food was very good. The service was just OK. Took over 10 minutes before someone came to our table and then I had to ask for bread. The reason I felt rushed is I was still eating my appetizer and they brought out my entrée. I really hate when a restaurant does that. I like to have time in between courses to relax and have a glass of wine. So I did not order a second glass of wine. I just would not expect this to occur at a Tony Clark restaurant.
- Great food & drinks - VERY LOUDebeau24Dined on 4/12/2014First time at Viviano and was pleasantly surprised given this restaurant is inside VF Casino. Great bar - meets between Viviano and Pacific Prime. Great food and drink selection - everything tasted great and service was not rushed. Our waiter was extremely pleasant and gave great recommendations on trying new menu items. My only complaint (given the small, intimate sizing of the restaurant) was the larger party in the back celebrating a birthday was EXTREMELY loud .. obnoxious and not considerate of the other guests. Although the waiter did immediately apologize for the noise upon greeting us, I feel management should have told them to keep in mind they were not the only guests in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedJrhwmrDined on 4/4/2014I had the pesto strip steak with asparagus and mushrooms. It was all cooked perfectly and flavorful. I also enjoyed the special mushroom bisque. The service was outstanding. We had an early dinner and it wasn't busy yet. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal and said they would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter, Nicholas, wasUnimpressedVIPDined on 3/22/2014Our waiter, Nicholas, was most efficient and very attentive. The manager, Ottavio, was his usual ultimate professional. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was a little slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/21/2014Food was tasty but the service was a little slow. A glass of wine was about half the size as other restaurants.
- the food was ok but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/13/2014the food was ok but the service was the worst. gave our order and 15 minutes later a waiter tried to deliver entrees to us that were obviously for another table. after 25 minutes our waiter came over and said our appetizers should be out shortly. i said could we at least get bread after 25 minutes? they brought 2 salads and 1 should have been a soup, so she ran and got me a soup , but no spoon, had to steal from another table. brought out entrees and after we started eating, came and took them away saying they were for another table. brought out steak and porkchop entrees finally, but no steak knife, had to use butter knife. almost the worse service i ever had.
- Lovely dinnerMarciaDined on 3/1/2014The mushroom soup was the best. I also enjoyed my seafood dinner, interesting mix of ingredients and a fish I never heard of but was delicious. My husband enjoyed his chicken parm, too. We love vivianos!Special Features:
- Viva Viviano!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014Took my wife there for a Valentine's Day Dinner and was very pleased with all aspect's of this dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zero starsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Would give everything a zero star rating if I could.. Awful everything.. There for 2 hours never received any food we ordered.. Stay away!
- Food was all outstanding,devonDined on 2/14/2014Food was all outstanding, server was very kind and attentive as were the hosts, but they seemed slightly disorganizedSpecial Features:
- Finally a great Italian mealTroyDined on 2/8/2014If you're looking for a great Italian meal like moms You must go to Viviano's. The service was great even the executive chef Dominic came out to all the tables to greet us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - big portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 1/24/2014Everyone In our party of 5 enjoyed their meal. We had to wait for a few minutes past our reservation for our table. We didn't complain about it but the restaurant sent over an anti pasta plate and a cheese plate as a courtesy. Service was excellent.
- A new spotNewZagats2VIPDined on 1/19/2014we tried it and the staff there are very nice-- but make sure if you wish to have each plate brought out when HOT, that you say so-- otherwise, they bring out all the plates at the same time and they do not fit on the table...
- Food was delicious. ServiceMillersVIPDined on 1/10/2014Food was delicious. Service was wonderful-no problems that previous comments alluded to. Enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- New Years Eve DinneAnniversaryDined on 12/31/2013We had a very good meal. We tried this last minute and the menu was pre fixed and wouldn't be our first choices to order. We've seen the menu prior and will return to dine off the main menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow ServiceMccracktDined on 12/16/2013My girlfriends and I went to Viviano for a get together before the Holidays. There were only three of us and the restaurant was not crowded, but they only had one waiter working. It took us over an hour to get our entrees. The food was good, but I used casino comps. I would not pay the prices to eat there if I were not using comps.
- A visit to ItalyBizyexecDined on 11/25/2013Enjoyed the restaurant, as a first time guest. they were very accomodating toward my onion allergy and informed me everything made to order. It was and it was delicious.Special Features:
- Once a fluke. Twice, a patternJLeigh524Dined on 11/9/2013This is the 2nd time recently that my husband & I have eaten at Viviano's and been disappointed. The first was the same day as the Food & Bev. event at VF Casino. Even though we had a reservation it took almost an hour to be seated. This past weekend we tried again only this time we showed up early hoping to be seated early. The hostess told me it would be about 15 minutes. It wound up being about 35 to 40 minutes. When we were taken to our table we noticed the restaurant was about half empty. I'm not sure why they couldn't seat us upon arrival when there were about 8+ tables that didn't have guests the entire time we were there. Did they have THAT many cancellations? The wait staff was good but that front desk will be their demise.
- consistantly goodtbfromneoaDined on 11/2/2013Great service. Consistent food... we have been there before. But we missed the calamari... they took it off of the menuI would recommend this to a friend.
- mangia on sundaysSelfoodVIPDined on 10/27/2013this was our fourth visit to viviano and it gets better each time we did the family dinner special which was not only delish but a fantastic value can't wait to get backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family style ItalianLarryRVIPDined on 10/27/2013We were there on a Sunday night and the offered a family style menu for $25 per person. It was really worth it. The food was very good and more than we could eat. We had enough left over for another meal the next night. They also had a special value wine list by the bottle that was also a good deal. Service was very good and we enjoyed our evening. We certainly will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedRichardVIPDined on 10/19/2013We ate at this establishment yesterday. Simply put, if you visit the casino then i guess it's OK place. If you looking just for some italian restaurant in Phila area to dine at then there are many other much better places to find.
- Creative Italian Diningbowler12Dined on 9/26/2013Excellent experience with great service by our server Blake A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating, great foodTerryDined on 9/21/2013After looking at the menu I saw there was nothing really for me to eat as a vegetarian. My server was very friendly and asked the chef what they could do. The chef made me a delicious veg friendly meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.