3801 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207Neighborhood:
Stapleton / Northfield
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://denverrenaissance-px.rtrk.com/dining.htm
- Phone: 3033365251
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Every Day: 6:00AM - 11:00AM
Lunch: Every Day: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
Dinner: Every Day: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Keith Falco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full menu offered
- Private Party Facilities: Full menu offered
- Private Party Contact: Dante Nicastro 3033365262
A word from Vivace! Restaurant
An Italian menu serving only house-made recipes from the finest and freshest ingredients. Dark wood and aged leather invite you to enjoy in our open-air, atrium dining room. Enjoy foods from our breakfast, lunch or dinner menus- all created by our award winning Chef, Keith Falco.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vivace! Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Below ordinaryMarathonManVIPDined on 9/13/2014I can't recommend this restaurant. Service was terrible from the start through the end. The hostess/waitress attempted to seat us at a small table for two next to the hostess stand, despite the fact that there was only one other table occupied in the dining room. We ordered a nice bottle of wine, which the waitress served without allowing me to go through the proper tasting steps. She is clearly unfamiliar with wine service, despite her "culinary school" training. Finally, our appetizer was served with our entrees. I guess the kitchen manager went to the same culinary school! We were guests at the Renaissance hotel, celebrating our wedding anniversary. Needless to say, we will not return to the hotel or restaurant.
- L8DinerVIPDined on 8/22/2014The minestrone soup was filled with tasty legumes and veggies, and the pork green chili had large chunks of pork and just the right amount of kick. The spaghetti and meatballs was good, but the breaded turkey patty, while tasty, appeared to have been a previously frozen product.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet place for meetingCoTravlerDined on 7/26/2014Rather sterile environment and food that is OK, but not exceptional. Best feature is that it is very quiet so if a lunch or dinner meeting is planned you'll be able to have a decent conversation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 17 reviews are from the Vivace! Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good food and serviceBerkeleyfoodidVIPDined on 4/27/2014I had a nice business dinner at the restaurant with colleagues. Salmon was excellent with really tasty fava beans. Nice wine on the menu by the glass.Special Features:
- Okay, but nothing specialGirlbartendingVIPDined on 12/25/2013Just that. Very pleasant service and nice food. Peaceful atmosphere.
- Hotel RestaurantMaalaeaHawaiiDined on 9/24/2013The food was good and the service was good. Better than average for a hotel restaurantI would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to the 80sOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/26/2013Very early 80s hotel atmosphere. They really need to work on the ambiance. Maybe put in a pergola similar to the business center next door to make it feel more intimate. It felt very cold. Food was good. However, not amazing.Special Features:
- It is a chain hotel restaurant.dbntpVIPDined on 4/12/2013It is a hotel restaurant in the middle of a giant atrium.
- Nice and quietOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 4/6/2013I have stayed her a couple of time and decided to eat on this night at the Rialto Cafe. The scallops were nice and tasty. I also had the cobb salad. The restaurant was relatively quiet and only had a one other couple. Probably because you can get the same menu at the Elevate Bar/Lounge at the hotel. It was a relaxing meal.
- Most hotel restaurants areOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/4/2013Most hotel restaurants are middling at best with their offerings. Vivace! inside the Renaissance Hotel's gigantic atrium lobby counters that myth. Four of us really enjoyed our entrees and the basket of rolls was gobbled up with twice! My entrée was a mushroom tortellini with hints of wine sauce and I added the optional shrimp. My tablemates looked at me with amazement when I said, "Mmmm", as I first bit into the grilled seasoned shrimp. Our server was very attentive and provided us take-away dishes to enjoy our entrée as leftovers. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Great Hotel RestaurantRecentMalaysianTravelerDined on 7/14/2012Nice hotel restaurant. Food is very solid and the service is great. Not well attended and I am not sure why.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful meal hereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2012We had a wonderful meal here and if I am ever back in Denver would stop in again!Special Features:
- The venue is very accessibleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2012The venue is very accessible (my friend uses a wheelchair) and the setting spectacular. The colors are warm and the room very open with a Grand Canyon openness and feeling of spaciousness. The staff was gracious and friendly. I had soup and salad (with bacon and blue cheese bits) and both were absolutely delicious. My friends had the special--a pasta with a mushroom sauce--that both felt was very good. (One of them is a former diplomat who has eaten in fine restaurants all over the world.) This was one of the very, very few restaurants in Denver I have experienced which can offer the trifecta of lovely setting, great food, and an atmosphere that lends itself to intimate conversation. Oh, yes, parking is ample and free (valet includedSpecial Features:
- Perfect selection for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2012Perfect selection for Mother's Day. Our entire party was happy with the selection, service and the amount of food!Special Features:
- It was a great place for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2012It was a great place for Mother's Day brunch. Staff was very helpful and food was great.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/28/2012The food and service were very good, it was quiet, and our groupf of 7 did not feel rushed.Special Features:
- We were there for an EasterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2012We were there for an Easter brunch buffet and the quality of the food was very good. They did not have the variety of some buffets but what they had was excellent and included a pasta station and an omelet station.Special Features:
- This was a great spot forOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/6/2012This was a great spot for our family gathering. Very kid friendly which is important to us. My granddaughter said she wish she could live there.Special Features:
- The seating was comfortable,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011The seating was comfortable, and the food was very good, but it was the service we received that really made the meal memorable.Special Features:
- Favorite items on the menuPaulVIPDined on 9/27/2011Favorite items on the menu are the "old family" recipies...especially the killer cheesecake!Special Features: