Vittorio's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Amityville, NY 11701Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
Vittorio's Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vittorios.biz/
- Phone: 6312643333x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: On/Off Premises Catering
- Private Party Facilities: Minimum 35 adults, maximum 85
12-3pm or 1-4pm
- Private Party Contact: Kristy 6312643333x
- Special Events: Monday-Lobsterpalooza
A word from Vittorio's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Nestled in the heart of Amityville, Vittorio's Restaurant and Wine Bar serves delectable cuisine with a charming ambiance. Zagat's rated and recipient of the prestigious excellence award by Wine Spectator, Vittorio's offers an extensive wine list coupled by an eclectic array of savory dishes that will delight any appetite. Join us at Vittorio's and taste the good life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vittorio's Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great spot in Long islandnickycuzDined on 5/17/2014our party of 6 loved everything!! Food was great! The meat and cheese board to the steaks we ordered were all great!! Definitely recommend this place and will be revisting soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodJosephineDined on 5/17/2014We went to this restaurant with friends we haven't seen in 8 years. It was a bit loud but food was fantastic, service was very good and they didn't rush us to leave, which was great since we wanted to catch up. Definitely going there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's 88th BirthdayPaulDined on 5/17/2014Took Mom to Vittorio's for her birthday which we do every year. Everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HarbormanDined on 5/10/2014There was an anniversary party going on so it was real noisy. The waiter was great but way too animated. Food was excellent and THAT really is the bottom line.Special Features:
- South Shore GemBobbleMikeDined on 5/8/2014Recommended by a friend we ventured to Vittorio’s and were pleasantly surprised! Everyone was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Noted for their steaks we had to order two types and one was better than the other, the portions were more than sufficient so much so desert wasn’t a consideration although very tempting as we saw many being served. Our waiter was knowledgeable, courteous and by no means pushy so they could “turn” the table. I would strongly recommend Vittorio’s to anyone and plan to do so!Special Features:
- Great findLisaDined on 5/3/2014This place was great! Food was delish, staff very friendly!Special Features:
- Luv to eatluv2eatDined on 5/3/2014One word Outstanding.!!! Food was surperb sevice outstanding. Will always go back. There steaks are perfection better than all major steaks houses at a realistic price. Pear salad and baked clams a must. Great bread.Special Features:
- Restaurant week 2014greatmealDined on 5/1/2014Dinner wine and desert was perfect, our server Gina was very thoughtful and attentive. We have been here many times and always enjoy the evenings.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicemamasnowbunnyDined on 4/29/2014We took my daughter here for her birthday and everything was excellent. We had cosmos at the bar we sat down. Delicious. Wine with dinner was very nice and all of the food was to die for. People in our group ordered from the restaurant week menu as well as the regular menu. All excellent. Totally enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Vittorios is an excellent findLIgalDined on 4/28/2014Local place where the food is delish and the staff is always friendly and attentive. The steaks here are superb ... Especially the porterhouse for 2.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissappointsloveditDined on 4/26/2014Always great food and friendly, welcoming service. The bucatini pasta with short rib ragu is a favorite. Also great is the marinated skirt steak.Special Features:
- celebrating the end of tax seasonkathyDined on 4/17/2014Vittorio's is always a great experience. Food and service are both great and the atmosphere is always special. My favorite choice for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealChrisVIPDined on 4/11/2014The food was delicious. We ate peppercorn crusted filet mignon special and it was outstanding. Server Dave was awesome and very attentive. You won't be disappointed, but be advised the menu is a little on the pricier side. We spent a little over $200 for a party of two including one $40 bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Great SUnday BrunchYumYumDined on 4/6/2014I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Vittorio's. The food was very good and served timely. There are plenty of choices on the menu. Our waiter, Sean, was extremely attentive and new the menu inside and out. I will definitely be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Umm are these prices for real?DebbylVIPDined on 4/4/2014Ok, this is a very good restaurant but I'm pretty sure their confusing Amityville with Manhattan. They just updated their menu and with that raised the prices at least 20% and made it ala carte. Its obvious why its easier to get reservations there now, people are fed up.Special Features:
- BrunchNancDined on 3/30/2014V's just starting service brunch and what a great idea. Many places offer brunch, but not many as elegant as V's. The staff is friendly and warm while remaining professional. I've always, this trip included, have had a fabulous meal here. My party of 5 ordered something different, with all the same results...."EXCELLENT". If you've never been to Vittorio's, make a point of getting there. It is quickly becoming a Long Island favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsGrammyDined on 3/29/2014We love Vittorios. By far it has the most consistently excellent food and service. Have been eating there for years and have never had anything less than perfect time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodSundanceDined on 3/22/2014We dine here every six weeks or so and find it to be very consistent. Food is always very good and service is attentive without being overbearing. It is a little tight in the dining room which makes it a bit noisy. The bar is nice for before dinner drinks but also nice for dining as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectFranVIPDined on 3/22/2014Love it as usual. Went there with another couple whom we haven't gone out with in along time. When it came to just sitting there after our dessert they did not push us out. We closed up the place which was great. Will be back again time after timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected treasureTracyDined on 3/6/2014Food was delicious especially the baked clams! Bread came out hot and fresh with just the right balance of crunchy flaky crust and chewy center. Perfect for sopping up the sauce from the clams. Clams were whole and fresh and impeccably seasoned and juicy. Very nice atmosphere and volume level for a lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceDebbieDined on 3/1/2014As always it was great. Bought new friends who said the food was some of the best they had in a long time. Presentation was beautiful as was the flavorSpecial Features:
- VittoriosJimbo516Dined on 3/1/2014Had tri color salad which was outstanding. NY strip steak and swordfish were excellent. Our waiter Anthony was excellent. Food prices were reasonable but beer prices were more than you would expect to pay. 8 & 9 dollars for a bottle of 12 ounce beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The server was a gem. FoodrfoodDined on 2/22/2014The server was a gem. Food was up to the usual high quality. The restaurant continues to be very popular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Under the radar steak houseJimmyDined on 2/21/2014Vittorio's was a social media discovery. Great fancy ambience without the crowds of some of the better knowns. Food is primarily a la carte, but tasted great and enough for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place is the bestSammyFigDined on 2/16/2014I love this place. This is the best italian food I have had since Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good service, nicepaulDined on 2/8/2014Good food, good service, nice atmosphere, nice place for quiet dinner.Special Features:
- Great Night Out a New FindLuvgoodfood1Dined on 2/8/2014We were trying to find a place that was half way between our son and daughter in law's home and ours. We asked my best girlfriend who lives in West Islip if she knew of a place. She reminded me that we always talked about trying Vittorio's. So we figured, why not. Oh my gosh, I am so glad that we did. It was wonderful from beginning to end. Our waiter Anthony certainly helped to make the evening great. He made excellent recommendations and always made us feel like he was so glad that we were there. All four of us loved our meals. I was lucky enough to taste all of it. They had a special with lamb chops that melted in your mouth. I had the pasta with mushrooms and truffle oil, yummy. The scallops were cooked perfectly with the corn LOVE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vittorio's an Amityville GemLuv2eatoutDined on 2/7/2014Our favorite place to go. From the first cocktail to the dessert Vittorio's is always spot on. Friendly and knowledgeable waitstaff. Love that they remember the order instead of writing it down. All wood and windows with low lighting just brings the ambiance level to romantic for me. But it is very suitable for groups as well. I always highly recommend to all who ask about a great place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningJoeCDined on 2/1/2014We had a great time at Vittorios. We had dinner for 6 for a 30th B-Day celebration. The service was great and food was top notch. The cold seafood platter for 4 was plenty for 6 ! The place is a bit dark so you need to break out the cellphone to light up the menu. But all the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Gem in a sea of stonesRichieRichDined on 1/29/2014Vittorio's is our favorite place for any occasion. The atmosphere is alive with a staff and clientele that shows you are welcome and considered special. From the moment you enter the door, you're greeted warmly . Each staff member is extremely friendly as well as proficient at their peticular function. They don't write down what you order, they remember it perfectly. Incredibly attentive. The food is to die for. Italian specialties offered are just too delicious to eat yourself. It's a must share with your table. And the steaks, just this side of heaven. I highly recommend the Porterhouse for one. Outrageous. Everything is fresh and prepared exactly to your taste. No cookie cutter dinners here. Try it, you won't be sorry.Special Features:
- Overall "good" local placeDiscerningPalateDined on 1/27/2014Food was well done. Probably a well earned reputation locally for selection and quality. Customer service issues: We unfortunately were served a very poorly done Filet (everyone at the table thought it was terrible). Unfortunately, the waiter made excuses and ultimately blaming the kitchen. Long story short they fixed it. If you're in the area - eat here it's good food.Special Features:
- This is one of my favoritelongislanderDined on 1/25/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants.... food is consistently great as well as the service. The brazilian lobster tail is amazing - usually my "go-to" meal, although everything I've ever had there was delicioius.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for All OccasionsKhutchDined on 1/18/2014The place was bustling and vibrant on a Saturday night. However food and service were spot-on! Go and enjoy! Reservations suggested.Special Features:
- food was not goodQuickSIlver7148Dined on 1/17/2014Much of the food was burnt and was mediocre. The waitress was fantastic and ambiance was ok. it was an odd crowd overall.
- Neighborhood gemAngeloDined on 1/17/2014We haven't been to Vittorios in some time and decided to revisit. After thoroughly enjoying the meal and good service, we will put it back on our list of must stops. The pork chops and vinegar peppers and skirt steak were outstanding. If you are looking for a great meal and good service, Vitorios is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant, great foodLarryDined on 1/17/2014Nice restaurant, great food and excellent service. They even surprised my wife with a birthday treat. Overall a very good experience and a place we're certain to visit again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!TrigsDined on 1/12/2014Vittorio's outdid itself this past Sunday! A wonderful delicious meal and top notch service by our waiter, Anthony!Special Features:
- Food was outstanding ! ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/10/2014Food was outstanding ! Service was good once our waiter realized we were seatedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vittorio's always over deliversTonyDDined on 1/4/2014Vittorio's always over delivers with great food, courteous and professional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steak for two (rib eye)BC2eatDined on 12/30/2013The steak for two (rib eye) was absolutely perfect. It was delicious and perfectly cooked. Every time we go to Vittorio's, it's great, so the fact that we can count on it to be consistent is great and always helps us in making a decision on where to have a special dinner!Special Features: