Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
3515 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vitosstl.com/
- Phone: 3145348486
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 3:00am, Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Caterina Maltese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Vito's can customize catering packages for your event. Vito's specializes in business lunch catering. You can view a sample of the menu online @ vitosstl.com.
- Entertainment: Live music Friday nights - 12:00am - 3:00am; Dj's music Saturday nights 12:00am - 3:00am
A word from Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
Vito's is a family owned and operated full service Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante. Located in the Grand Center Art to Theater district and across the street from St. Louis University. Vito's serves award-winning pizza along with other family recipes of steak, fish, chicken and a variety of pasta.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante - Best Restaurants in St. Louis ›
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (45)great for outdoor dining (41)special occasion (28)great for lunch (19)kid-friendly (18)romantic (17)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)scenic view (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Vito'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014We went there for dinner. With our reservation we were seated promptly and attended to quickly by server. I had Beef Ravioli which was very good. Sometimes white sauce is too thick and rich and this was just right. Another of our party had pizza that was delicious. Very good selection of beer but the bar is a bit limited as I was unable to get a Sidecar.Special Features:
- Always great foodBobDDined on 8/11/2014Eat here whenever going to event near the Fox theater or Peabody/scottrade. Food is always great with a nice atmosphere. I have never set outside but the outside sitting area looks very nice.
- Delicious FoodjujumommaDined on 8/9/2014The food was delicious and portions were huge. We split the pizza and a salad and we were full. Gelato is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Vito'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We've been to Vito's several times. The food is great and it has a great atmosphere. We absolutely love the patio in nice weather!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome toasted ravioli!!RHawkDined on 8/8/2014Toasted ravioli was excellent, my wife and I split a Caesar salad and it was good, however we also split a fettachinni Alfredo with chicken and it was not that great. Maybe it's because Vito's just has a different receipe for their sauce but the flavor was not there. I would go back, but may consider and a different option for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place! :)AirmanVicDined on 8/6/2014Awesome atmosphere, the food was very good, and the service as great. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very courteous and made sure our drinks stayed filled the whole time, which is a rarity nowadays. I'll definitely go back for future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with friendsLisaMDined on 8/6/2014Loved it! Great patio dining on a beautiful evening! Wonderful food, good service! Excellent!Special Features:
- DisappointedSJJFDined on 8/2/2014Server made us feel very rushed, four courses in just over 1 hour. Salads and appetizer average, meals unacceptable, dessert disappointing Since most of us concentrate on the main course here's our experience: Home Made Lasagna 1) swimming in tomato sauce 2) Sparce on content 3) not something We could classify "home made" Seafood Risotto 1) excessively oily 2) Shrimp was mixed into Risotto with TAILS ON, tuff to remove with just a fork and no side plate. This is a Pizza joint serving quasi Southern Italian food. Desert was disappointing, both the cheese cake and cannoli were drenched in Hershey Chocolate sauce from a squeeze bottle. Servers attention to detail was lacking in all aspects except presentng bill and processing.Special Features:
- Great - as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014My wife and I come here all the time and it is wonderful every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at a good price.MartDined on 8/1/2014Love the patio at Vito's but on a rainy Friday night we sat in the bar and it was just as nice. All around, dinner was very good. Pizza was delicious and I think the spaghetti and meatballs is a winner. It isn't a giant bowl like you'll find elsewhere but filling nonetheless. Meatballs were a bit salty this time but that's not usually the case. My go to item on the menu. Also like the seafood pasta.Special Features:
- Great dessert but horrible entrées.lofti008Dined on 7/25/2014The gelato and coffee is worth coming back to Vito's, but I scooped out 20 tablespoons of unincorporated fat out of my Carbonara. Very disgusting! I might come back for dessert but not for dinner.
- Great PizzacaremoVIPDined on 7/23/2014The best BBQ chicken pizza around! Excellent pastas !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShowFox74Dined on 7/20/2014It was a great place to go to before a show at the foxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spot!MarieDined on 7/13/2014I've reveiewed this before, and it's still a great place!!! The service could have been a little more attentive, but overall it was great!!Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!Food4FunDined on 7/13/2014Vito's always delivers excellent food and service each and every time! I have had the opportunity to sample many of their wonderful dishes over the years and never been disappointed. My biggest problem is that I always want to order my most recent fair again because it was so wonderful the last time which prevents me from trying something new. I have come to realize that it just doesn't matter: the food is awesome! The service is consistently excellent as well: very friendly, thoughtful and accommodating.Special Features:
- Easy Friday dinner spotsNerdyBalloonTwisterDined on 7/11/2014Great meal and fantastic service. My family went for an early dinner on a Friday and found fast seating and perfect service. Dined on tutta mare, alfredo con pollo, spaghetti and farfalle. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VitosDined on 7/10/2014Food and service were great. It's a cool place with a cool vibe. They have a lovely patio but there was so much a/c noise outside we couldn't enjoy it.
- Dinner before The FoxnerdchefDined on 7/6/2014My friend and I had dinner at Vito's before a concert at the Fox. The food was good (we had salads and pizza). The service was excellent. The location was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before shows!MichelleDined on 7/6/2014Vito's is my go to place before Fox shows...excellent food and great service every time! And there is always gelato for dessert!Special Features:
- Slow night but....CityDinerDined on 7/1/2014It was a slow night at Vito's, but the food and service was still great!Special Features:
- Good to be backBacktoVitosDined on 6/28/2014Previously we visited Vito's on numerous occasions. The food has always been great, but the attitutRs of the staff was always one of disdain. I actually swore off the place for 2+ years until my wife convinced me to try it again. I'm glad to say the staff was much more pleasant and friendly. The food is still great.Special Features:
- Nice, relaxing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/23/2014I had the Pollo Piccata......just delicious! We were going to the Sheldon and this was a perfect spot for dinner, as it would be for attending the Fox or Symphony.Special Features:
- FoodSascace1Dined on 6/20/2014I enjoyed the food very much. The seating is a little tight but managble. Service was prompt and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menu and serviceMDandBbDined on 6/20/2014Friday night was outstanding at Vito's. Service was quick and friendly. Food was prepared to A+ perfection. This is a great venue for lunch and for special occasions like a trip to the Fox or Symphony. Leave room for Gelato!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian in Great LocationtrinitiVIPDined on 6/17/2014We had the calamari, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, and beef tortellini. Everyone in the group was happy with what they had, so I'd recommend any of the dishes. Service was good. We sat in the bar and watched the World Cup while we ate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for SLU Parents!trishmchVIPDined on 6/14/2014Vito's is conveniently located at the edge of the St. Louis University Campus. A perfect place to get a feel for the neighborhood with your prospective SLU student. Have dinner after Saturday evening Mass at College Church and enjoy the beautiful patio!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningJohnDined on 6/14/2014The food was excellent. The service was even better. We enjoyed a great evening. Thanks to all.Special Features:
- Reliably goodMES23Dined on 6/12/2014Great Sicilian pizza and Italian food. The servings are more than ample and the food is delicious. It's definitely a neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- excellent findjezebelDined on 6/10/2014great food, wine and service. also has a wonderful gelato bar for dessert, if you have room lovely outdoor seating area.Special Features:
- KeithVIPDined on 6/7/2014Food was great as always Great service once again Will be back soonSpecial Features:
- When Pizzeria Is In Your NameSanLouisKidDined on 6/5/2014Using Pizzeria in your restaurant name puts a little pressure on to provide a good pizza, and they do. We've been here several times and always enjoy the pizza. Our servers have all been great and the price is decent. Good spot.Special Features:
- Always great!DocrussDined on 5/31/2014Vito's has been a favorite for years and they do not rest on their laurels. Consistently amazing food and a great bar combine for an excellent evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grand Center StalwartSTLgirlDined on 5/31/2014While there are few decent options for dining in the Grand Center entertainment district, Vito's is one. Service was friendly and efficient.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner before the show!!NotcookintonightDined on 5/31/2014This was our first visit to Vito's choosing it based primarily on location and reviews saying how good their pizza is. It ended up being a great decision! There were 6 of us so I made reservations through Vito's website. We sat inside but there was a nice outdoor seating area . Our waitress, Brie, was very attentive and pleasant. Between the 6 of us we covered the menu pretty well, 2 getting salads, 2 pasta dishes and 2 splitting a pizza. Everyone was very happy with the food. They had quite a few beers on tap and some specialty drinks that looked pretty tasty too. The restaurant is a very short walk to the Fox, Sheldon and Powell Symphony Hall which makes it a great choice for dinner before the show! We will be back! Thanks Vito's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very cute and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014I made a reservation and thank goodness I did because this place is well known. Large portions provided and a many options for adult beverages. They actually had two types of Coders which I loved. We both got the pizza and I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceLuv2eatDined on 5/30/2014My mother, sisters and I had dinner before going to a show at the Fox. Everyone was quite pleased with their dinner choices. I highly recommend the risotto balls, (can't remember their Italian name) they were the best! My biggest compliment goes to the waitress we had. I wish I could remember her name:-( My family can be quite a handful to deal with and she took it all in stride. She was a real sweetheart. They also have experience in getting everyone out in time for their shows. That night there was something at the Fox and Powell, the restaurant filled up at the same time and pretty much cleared at the same time. Definitely need a reservation if you're dining before a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation dinnercasdeliaDined on 5/22/2014The food as always great. They were able to accommodate our group of 6 prior to high school graduation at Chaifetz. Service was wonderful. We will be back. It is our favorite place to go prior to any event at The Fox or Chaifetz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!EMC81Dined on 5/18/2014I recently moved to the area and am little by little trying to visit all the cool restaurants around. I received a gift certificate for Vito's and was excited to be able to give it a try! I took my best friend with me for dinner after making a reservation, and had a great night. Everything on the menu sounded fantastic and we were both very pleased with our choices. I'm excited to try Vito's again with some friends in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little room for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Our table was a very small booth for two on an extremely busy isle where staff and guests were a constant distraction, threatening to dislodge glasses and plates with their behinds with every pass. The food and service were very good; the "ambience" was far less so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation PartyJazzJunkieDined on 5/17/2014We have been to Vito's numerous times before going to Jazz at the Bistro. This time it was for my nephew's graduation from SLU and a former student's graduation from Truman State. Food was great, even my brother-in-law who has worked in the food industry as a flavor researcher, among other things, thought it was excellent. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.