Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
3515 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vitosstl.com/
- Phone: 3145348486
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 3:00am, Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Caterina Maltese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Vito's can customize catering packages for your event. Vito's specializes in business lunch catering. You can view a sample of the menu online @ vitosstl.com.
- Entertainment: Live music Friday nights - 12:00am - 3:00am; Dj's music Saturday nights 12:00am - 3:00am
A word from Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante
Vito's is a family owned and operated full service Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante. Located in the Grand Center Art to Theater district and across the street from St. Louis University. Vito's serves award-winning pizza along with other family recipes of steak, fish, chicken and a variety of pasta.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante - Best Restaurants in St. Louis ›
Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)great for outdoor dining (25)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (14)romantic (12)great for lunch (12)good for groups (11)kid-friendly (9)notable wine list (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Perfect Choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014IF you're looking for a nice place close to The Fox Theatre, this is the place to go. The food and atmosphere were absolutely wonderful. The staff is very attentive and friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant to all my friends and any one looking for good food and a wonderful ambiance.Special Features:
- closing timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014It would be nicer if they would have mentioned that they stop taking orders at 11:00 and not just that they are open until midnight. We arrived at 10:55.Special Features:
- Pre-concertPianoGuysfansDined on 10/18/2014We were looking for a place to enjoy dinner before a concert at the Fox Theater. Perfect! It helped make the evening special. Food was great, the corner booth for our group of 5 was just right. We will be back the next time we are going to the Fox.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious (just like always!)GeniferbDined on 10/17/2014We came in for a pre-symphony concert dinner and had yet another amazing meal. Service was wonderful. Wine was perfect. Gelato was superb. We will see you again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinnerRayrayDined on 10/15/2014Always great service, we have dinner before the show at the Fox, always make sure we have plenty of time to make the performance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NonicknameDined on 10/11/2014It was crowded and noisy, but the service was fast and the food was fine. It is great if you have a show to attend in the area and you need to dine in a hurry.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!dinedanceDined on 10/8/2014Very impressed that our table for 6 people was ready, when we arrived at our reservation time! Great food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Food - The Best I Can SayDrJSTLDined on 10/8/2014We came to eat here before a show at the Fox Theater because there are limited dining spots close by and this restaurant seemed to have good reviews. The first problem we encountered was parking - or lack thereof. The service staff was friendly enough but it could not compensate for average tasting food that was over-priced. I left thinking: I could have made this at home. The problem is that I have been eating very good food at places outside of the city. I came in hoping for better than average food and unfortunately this restaurant did not meet my expectations.
- Friday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Great place to get a taste of Italy! Sicilian pizza was fantastic and while a busy Friday night, the service was quick. We will definitely be back on a warmer day to take advantage of the cozy outside seating.Special Features:
- Best Pizza in St. LouisCoachMacQDined on 9/29/2014Visiting daughter who attends SLU. Great Sicilian style pizza. Tricia, our waitress, was excellent...she even provided us change for the parking meter out front...was very customer oriented. All food very reasonably priced. Definitely go back next trip to St. Louis.Special Features:
- Vito's Rocks!herbiesfanVIPDined on 9/27/2014Vito's is a go-to place for pizza and pasta- must go!Special Features:
- $100+ Check?BigJarVIPDined on 9/20/2014We had 2 kids and 2 adults on our way to the symphony. We arrived at 5pm; concert was @ 7pm so we were NOT worried about time. The waitress immediately said "we'll get you out of here in no time"-we say we are not rushed. 2 more x's we reminded her until we ordered. Why ask a kid "do you want chicken added ($$$) to his pasta? Also wrong was to let a child order pesto chicken and claim its 'single size' then bring a pound of green pasta which went to waste. My pizza & my friend's pizza were her "two favs' on the menu-we thought they were avg. $17 spaghetti, 2 sodas&2 waters-I think we could have done better for $100+
- LIBdiningDined on 9/19/2014Great place to stop for an enjoyable meal before one of the Theater venues just up the street,or and event at Crevis (Spelling}.Nice wine list at modest prices,and the food prices makes for a return visit. All in all ,a good,consistent restaurant.Special Features:
- delish3ofusDined on 9/13/2014We had a great meal at Vito's last weekend. The seafood ravioli was delicious and the pizza was a nice brick oven style. This was our first visit and we'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- As usual GREAT place and meal!FrankBDined on 9/6/2014Had another great meal with the family, just a perfect menu with something for everyone. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billypDined on 9/6/2014My friends and I enjoyed the great new pizza menu. Dinner on the patio was awesome!Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gemfood4theSoulDined on 9/2/2014Food was excellent, Prices reasonable, Staff was attentive and worked hard to make our visit enjoyable. Great location near the Fox, Powell Hall and the Sheldon. A good place to eat before or after a show. Parking is a bit tight, so be prepared to feed the meters if you're there before 7 p.m.Special Features:
- Vito'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014We went there for dinner. With our reservation we were seated promptly and attended to quickly by server. I had Beef Ravioli which was very good. Sometimes white sauce is too thick and rich and this was just right. Another of our party had pizza that was delicious. Very good selection of beer but the bar is a bit limited as I was unable to get a Sidecar.Special Features:
- Always great foodBobDDined on 8/11/2014Eat here whenever going to event near the Fox theater or Peabody/scottrade. Food is always great with a nice atmosphere. I have never set outside but the outside sitting area looks very nice.
- Delicious FoodjujumommaDined on 8/9/2014The food was delicious and portions were huge. We split the pizza and a salad and we were full. Gelato is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Vito'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We've been to Vito's several times. The food is great and it has a great atmosphere. We absolutely love the patio in nice weather!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome toasted ravioli!!RHawkDined on 8/8/2014Toasted ravioli was excellent, my wife and I split a Caesar salad and it was good, however we also split a fettachinni Alfredo with chicken and it was not that great. Maybe it's because Vito's just has a different receipe for their sauce but the flavor was not there. I would go back, but may consider and a different option for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place! :)AirmanVicDined on 8/6/2014Awesome atmosphere, the food was very good, and the service as great. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very courteous and made sure our drinks stayed filled the whole time, which is a rarity nowadays. I'll definitely go back for future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with friendsLisaMDined on 8/6/2014Loved it! Great patio dining on a beautiful evening! Wonderful food, good service! Excellent!Special Features:
- DisappointedSJJFVIPDined on 8/2/2014Server made us feel very rushed, four courses in just over 1 hour. Salads and appetizer average, meals unacceptable, dessert disappointing Since most of us concentrate on the main course here's our experience: Home Made Lasagna 1) swimming in tomato sauce 2) Sparce on content 3) not something We could classify "home made" Seafood Risotto 1) excessively oily 2) Shrimp was mixed into Risotto with TAILS ON, tuff to remove with just a fork and no side plate. This is a Pizza joint serving quasi Southern Italian food. Desert was disappointing, both the cheese cake and cannoli were drenched in Hershey Chocolate sauce from a squeeze bottle. Servers attention to detail was lacking in all aspects except presentng bill and processing.Special Features:
- Great - as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014My wife and I come here all the time and it is wonderful every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at a good price.MartDined on 8/1/2014Love the patio at Vito's but on a rainy Friday night we sat in the bar and it was just as nice. All around, dinner was very good. Pizza was delicious and I think the spaghetti and meatballs is a winner. It isn't a giant bowl like you'll find elsewhere but filling nonetheless. Meatballs were a bit salty this time but that's not usually the case. My go to item on the menu. Also like the seafood pasta.Special Features:
- Great dessert but horrible entrées.lofti008Dined on 7/25/2014The gelato and coffee is worth coming back to Vito's, but I scooped out 20 tablespoons of unincorporated fat out of my Carbonara. Very disgusting! I might come back for dessert but not for dinner.
- Great PizzacaremoVIPDined on 7/23/2014The best BBQ chicken pizza around! Excellent pastas !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShowFox74Dined on 7/20/2014It was a great place to go to before a show at the foxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spot!MarieDined on 7/13/2014I've reveiewed this before, and it's still a great place!!! The service could have been a little more attentive, but overall it was great!!Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!Food4FunDined on 7/13/2014Vito's always delivers excellent food and service each and every time! I have had the opportunity to sample many of their wonderful dishes over the years and never been disappointed. My biggest problem is that I always want to order my most recent fair again because it was so wonderful the last time which prevents me from trying something new. I have come to realize that it just doesn't matter: the food is awesome! The service is consistently excellent as well: very friendly, thoughtful and accommodating.Special Features:
- Easy Friday dinner spotsNerdyBalloonTwisterDined on 7/11/2014Great meal and fantastic service. My family went for an early dinner on a Friday and found fast seating and perfect service. Dined on tutta mare, alfredo con pollo, spaghetti and farfalle. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VitosDined on 7/10/2014Food and service were great. It's a cool place with a cool vibe. They have a lovely patio but there was so much a/c noise outside we couldn't enjoy it.
- Dinner before The FoxnerdchefDined on 7/6/2014My friend and I had dinner at Vito's before a concert at the Fox. The food was good (we had salads and pizza). The service was excellent. The location was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before shows!MichelleDined on 7/6/2014Vito's is my go to place before Fox shows...excellent food and great service every time! And there is always gelato for dessert!Special Features:
- Slow night but....CityDinerDined on 7/1/2014It was a slow night at Vito's, but the food and service was still great!Special Features:
- Good to be backBacktoVitosDined on 6/28/2014Previously we visited Vito's on numerous occasions. The food has always been great, but the attitutRs of the staff was always one of disdain. I actually swore off the place for 2+ years until my wife convinced me to try it again. I'm glad to say the staff was much more pleasant and friendly. The food is still great.Special Features:
- The following 686 reviews are from the Vito's Sicilian Pizzeria & Ristorante reviews archive.
- Nice, relaxing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/23/2014I had the Pollo Piccata......just delicious! We were going to the Sheldon and this was a perfect spot for dinner, as it would be for attending the Fox or Symphony.Special Features:
- FoodSascace1Dined on 6/20/2014I enjoyed the food very much. The seating is a little tight but managble. Service was prompt and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.