10999 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vitospizza.com/
- Phone: 4806648260
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Vito's help you plan your next party or event! Our banquet facility can accommodate up to 50 of your friends, family, and guests. Or, we can deliver Vito's directly to your venue of choice: home or office. Choose from our party menu packages or create your own with the help of our Event Coordinator.
- Private Party Facilities: Vito's has two private dining areas that accommodates 40-50 people.
- Entertainment: We offer Wine Dinners, Live Music and Murder Mystery Dinner Parties. Please visit our website for more details and upcoming events.
A word from Vito's Pizza
Vito's Pizza and Italian Ristorante is known for our authentic Italian cuisine featuring Chicago style thin-crust pizza. We've gathered our best family recipes by blending Northern and Southern Italian styles of cooking to create a menu of delicious Italian cuisine. Come and enjoy our warm and friendly family atmosphere. For our daily specials and special events please visit our website www.vitospizza.com for more information. Bon Appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vito's Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food, excellent Grapetinis.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/28/2013Good food, excellent Grapetinis. Staff is friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But Service IssuesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/26/2013As a neighborhood restaurant, it is one of the better ones, but sometimes service can be really challenging. Servers disappear for extended periods. Water is never refilled in a timely manner and when you don't drink alcohol, you rely on water with your meal. Servers need to be much more aware of the guests' needs and expectations. In such a small restaurant, there should be ample staff to make sure that this never becomes an issue. Where is the bus personnel? If the current "seasoned" servers are over-taxed by very few tables, they need more staff. When we dined, the restaurant wasn't even 25% full. Servers always complain about poor gratuities. If so, pay more attention, give us better service, and we'll leave a bigger gratuity.
- Loved the GF pizza!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013They have the best gluten free pizza in town! As always, the food was delicious and the staff was friendly and offered great service. In addition to the gluten free pizza, they have a good selection of GF dishes, which is sometimes hard to find at an Italian restaurant.Special Features:
- A fun place. Reserved throughJudyVIPDined on 3/23/2013A fun place. Reserved through research on open table. Great people.Special Features:
- We were looking for a goodSG50VIPDined on 3/10/2013We were looking for a good pizza and salad and Vito's hit the spot!
- This was our first time toVVWDAWVIPDined on 2/27/2013This was our first time to try Vito's. The main draw for me personally was the toasted ravioli appetizer which is a staple in St. Louis Italian restaurants and which you rarely find anywhere else. They were quite tasty at Vito's. We enjoyed the ambiance and decor of the restaurant, and the service was very attentive. The food was above average and everyone enjoyed their entrees. And the prices are more reasonable than most Italian restaurants in the Scottsdale area.
- We have always had a veryFoodyDined on 2/23/2013We have always had a very good experience here and the food is excellent. Prices are very reasonable!!!!Special Features:
- Great Service on a holidayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Service was very good. We booked last minute and they didn't receive our open table booking since it was booked an hour prior, but they still got us our table in time. It was busy since it was Valentine's Day but we took the kids and everyone enjoyed it. I like that the waitress was cheerful and she knew how to keep the kids happy even though the food was a bit slow out of the kitchen. Very well done.Special Features:
- Calamari a delightdakotaguyVIPDined on 1/15/2013Vito's is a regular stop for us. The calamari appetizer is great.Special Features:
- great foodMediterranean1Dined on 11/30/2012Great food and great service a winning combination.Special Features:
- Vito's is a great neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/6/2012Vito's is a great neighborhood restaurant. The food is delicious, service is surpurb, and the portions generous. I've been there several times and I have enjoyed every meal.Special Features:
- Food is excellent. Try theirOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2012Food is excellent. Try their thin-crust pizza. Servers Lori and Laura are top-notch.
- Really Good PizzaKittyVIPDined on 8/28/2012A great value. The pizza is the best food choice on the menu. Always a comfortable, very casual place to dine.Special Features:
- Forget Lunch Service at Vito'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/24/2012We made the mistake recently of going to Vito's for lunch on a Friday. Only one server and the manager pitching in periodically. It took nearly 50 minutes to get two pizzas and a handful of apologies. Apparently they are so busy with their new "delivery" service outside of the restaurant that the kitchen was backed up and couldn't serve the diners inside the restaurant. While we like Vito's and it is near our house, we won't be going in for lunch anytime soon. Dinner service is getting slower as well but we can tolerate that. But anyone on a time limit over a lunch hour should try another restaurant.
- We always have a good timekathyrDined on 8/4/2012We always have a good time here, a recent addition to our neighborhood. Pizza could be alot better, tasted rather "frozen-like". However, pasta dishes very good, a generous pour of wine per glass. Great serviceSpecial Features:
- Blonde at reception did notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012Blonde at reception did not find Open Table reservation. She was not very pleasant either. Waitress was very good. Calamari was excellent as was bruschetta. Waitress did suggest we sign up for mailings - so far nothing but it has only been 4 days. Had to ask for bread but we did order bruschetta. Wine glasses smelled like bleach - was able to wipe it off the outside using hands but glasses should have been wiped down. Will try again as if was good and better than anything that has been in that location in years!
- We had the wheat pizza & itDaveUVIPDined on 6/22/2012We had the wheat pizza & it was very blan. We ordered the double crust, but it didn't seem it. We were a little disappointed in the quality. We will probably go back as we had never had a bad experience before.Special Features:
- Really Good PizzaKittyVIPDined on 5/21/2012The pizza is great at Vito's. They also have THE best garlic bread. A great casual neighborhood place for a simple dinner.
- The pizza is good but expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2012The pizza is good but expensive for pizza...the veal is not good and the wine list is mediocre.
- We had the pizza and veal.DaveVIPDined on 5/4/2012We had the pizza and veal. Both were tasteless. Service was very slow. Would never go back.
- A nice family "italian" restaurantlocalinthehoodVIPDined on 3/13/2012A nice family "italian" restaurant with mediocre food and friendly service. No "wow" factor. Veal marsala looked like it was prepared in wax (too much corn starch?) and laid on top of very boring pasta. Lasagna marinara too sweet. Apparent attempt at a nice wine selection with red wines improperly served at too warm temperature. Needed an ice bucket with water/ice to bring it down to proper temperature.Special Features:
- Great Pizza!KittyVIPDined on 3/6/2012Vito's is about the pizza. The pasta dishes are nothing much but the pizza is wonderful! Ask for Stacy or Ryan - they are great!
- Didn't honor our reservationRosewbDined on 2/25/2012The food was very good. My only criticism is that we made a reservation for 7:00 and did not get seated until almost 8:00. I realize we made the reservation late, but if the restaurant was not going to be able to honor our reservation then they should not have taken the Open Table reservation. One person in our party was diabetic and waiting so long to eat after taking his insulin caused him great physical distress and he was unable to eat his meal. I would suggest you rethink how you handle situations like this. If you can't honor the reservation, don't take it.Special Features:
- Excellent Pizza!!KittyVIPDined on 2/13/2012The pizza is the star of this restaurant. The Pasta - not so much. Ask for Ryan - he is a fabulous waiter.
- Second time dining there.BridgeexpertVIPDined on 1/11/2012Second time dining there. Food is somewhat erratic. Some things are good and some are fair.
- This was our first visit onGrammyDined on 1/7/2012This was our first visit on a Saturday evening, and I am certainly glad that we had reservations. The food was wonderful.Special Features:
- My overall experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/6/2012My overall experience was good but I will caution anyone who orders the Chicken Parmesan. In my experience as a person who doesn't eat red meat I have always seen the pasta with chicken parmesan served with marinara sauce. That is not the case at Vitos they use a meat sauce. It was on the menu but overlooked it so I ended up not enjoying my food.