Vista at Arrowhead
676 Sawatch Drive
Edwards, CO 81632Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Vista at Arrowhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vista-arrowhead.com/
- Phone: 9709262111x
- Hours of Operation:
Summer Months Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner: 11:30 am-9:00 pm
Early bird entrees available if seated by 6:00 pm nightly.
Winter Months Open Monday-Saturday for Dinner only: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Glennon
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available for weddings, office parties, small cocktail parties
- Entertainment: Vail's Piano Man, Micky Poage plays 6-9 p.m. nightly.
- Special Events: Vista often plays host to special events from birthday parties to grand, formal weddings. The intimate dining area has a beautiful bar and lounge featuring a wraparound terrace and commanding views of the mountains, creek, and endless beauty of Colorado. The different rooms open up to each other for seating up to 200 inside, or may be used separately for smaller parties.
A word from Vista at Arrowhead
VISTA AT ARROWHEAD - A Tuscan Grill specializing in seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes. Upscale dining with Vail's Piano Man, Micky Poage performing nightly. Chef Michael changes his menu seasonally always using the freshest product available. Vista's award winning wine list is known for its affordability. “WINE SPECTATOR’S AWARD OF EXCELLENCE”, AAA Three Diamond AwardContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Vista at Arrowhead - Best Restaurants in Edwards ›
Vista at Arrowhead reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (34)scenic view (28)neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (16)special occasion (15)good for groups (12)romantic (11)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Fun change of paceMastDined on 9/2/2014Great live piano music....menu was interestingly different from a normal Italian eatery. Ambience and music were the highlight ...food was acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected find.BoppyVIPDined on 8/31/2014I found this restaurant on Open Table. My husband isn't great at trying new places. He was pleasantly surprised. The room is beautiful with high ceilings with wood beams. I think it is one of the best dining rooms in the Vail Valley. The food is delicious and the service was great. There was a very bar crowd when we were there on a Saturday night. There is a piano player which always refreshing to have live music. We will for sure go back again and again.Special Features:
- Bon AppetiteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014I based my choice of a restaurant based on other reviews. Being new to the area. Everyone was bang on! The food, service, wine and food options, views were spectacular! I highly recommend a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite SpotMayamellaDined on 7/28/2014Always friendly and delicious. Run into friends all the time.Special Features:
- Thoroughly EnjoedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/27/2014My wife and I ate dinner on Sunday evening. There was fantastic piano music by an incredibly talented pianist. The food was excellent and the entire wait staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Great Music and foodDrJohnVIPDined on 7/26/2014This is the place if you are looking for a wonderful dinner and a lot of fun piano music! It goes on and on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vista at Arrowheadgourmet6someDined on 7/22/2014We've dined at Vista on numerous occasions and have always enjoyed our evening. The service is typically superb and the food is much above average in quality. Also, we enjoy the patio overlooking the golf course and Mickie Poague's music.Special Features:
- It doesn't get better than this!NancyVIPDined on 7/14/2014Delicious food, beautiful presentation, outstanding wine list, professional, courteous, knowledgable staff, and gorgeous views with Mickey playing the piano in the background. An absolutely wonderful dining experience that we look forward to repeating every chance we can.Special Features:
- Nice surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/7/2014Lovely outdoor seating and view. Really inventive menu. I am a vegetarian, and my husband is not. We both had delicious meals. And, the vegetarian options were very creative, and delicious. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- The Best Place in the ValleyNancyVIPDined on 7/3/2014Delicious food, amazing views, discerning wine list, and courteous, attentive wait staff...and Mickey playing in the background. The definition of an ideal place to start our celebration week.Special Features:
- MarilynVIPDined on 7/3/2014Always great food, service & the view is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superbnicoDined on 7/1/2014excellent experience! Food was wonderfully prepared, service was fantastic, views great, atmosphere relaxing and romantic! Chef even used olive oil instead of butter on my request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicProfessorDined on 6/19/2014If you enjoy piano bar type music, this is the place for you. Mickey Pouge is the best.Special Features:
- Outstanding Dininghard2pleaseDined on 6/13/2014The food here was incredibly delicious! From the appetizers to the dessert there wasn't anything that did not melt in your mouth.Special Features:
- Great view and delicious cuisineluvit1VIPDined on 6/10/2014We always enjoy dining at Vista at Arrowhead. As it was our daughter's birthday, this was our perfect mountain dining spot. Not only was the food delicious (amazing duck, great white bean dipping sauce, yummy cauliflower sandwich), but the kindness of the Arrowhead staff towards our daughter was much appreciated. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Exceptional!!LynetteDined on 6/6/2014The food, service and atmosphere make the dining experience at Vista very special. The chef is outstanding and the menu cater to all tastes and preferences. The steamed Price Edward Island Mussels is a “not-to-be-missed” appetizer. The salmon on bean stew is a winner - unbelievable flavors. Wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 97 reviews are from the Vista at Arrowhead reviews archive.
- Very nice meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/10/2014Food and service were excellent and wonderful end of season specials!
- Outstanding All AroundHolmesDined on 4/2/2014Our family has a condo in the Vail Valley and Vista has become our favorite restaurant. It is located in the clubhouse of the Country Club of The Rockies but the restaurant is open to the public and many people do not realize this. Everything was excellent once again. Service was exceptional, restaurant is beautiful, food was the best.My wife had osso bucco and I had the sea scallops and both dishes were delicious. Add to this the wonderful piano talents of Mickey P , the gorgeous view of the mountains, and we had a wonderful evening, both entertaining and romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinnerBennDined on 3/29/2014The food and service was outstanding. Thin is one of the best restaurants in the entire Vail ValleySpecial Features:
- Great experiencehappydinersDined on 2/24/2014The staff was, quick and polite, the food is on the pricey side but delicious. Mickey the piano player was a master. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for double-birthday celebrationvailvalleyconciergeDined on 2/19/2014Beautifully located between Avon & Edwards, I chose Vista to celebrate 2 birthdays. When I placed the 8:30 res, it was a gorgeous day, so the patio under ceiling heaters was requested. On the day of, it was cool & rainy, so Vista set us up at a table by big windows overlooking the golf course & mtn views. Magnificent sunset & double rainbows had the dining guests outside for photos! We ordered 5 apps to pass around...each one prepared & presented beautifully. Then 3 more courses, each served with great timing. Service term headed by Ali didn't miss a beat. Janine Glennon, co-owner, was so accommodating and offered dessert sampler platters with Happy Birthday written in chocolate. We all had a picnic trying so many divine treats.Special Features:
- Always a good choicebijouDined on 2/14/2014Every year, during the ski season, we have dinner at Vista. We love the place and the food, as well as the wine list. I enjoy their vegetarian options which are very creative and my husband is very happy with the beef/fish options. Desserts are very good. We also enjoy the classical tablecloths, glass and silverware.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful piano player!!!LongtimeFanDined on 2/10/2014Wonderful piano player!!! You can sit near the music or away from it depending on how loud you want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vista has definitely improvedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/7/2014Vista has definitely improved in all areas over the last few years. The food was exceptional, service polite and efficient, and ambience enchanting. Mickey at the piano certainly makes the meal a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Spot for DinnerMayamellaDined on 2/3/2014Delicious food in a wonderful environment with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- truly 5 star restaurantsockyDined on 2/3/2014Several times over the years, normally get the consistently tasty trout with spinach and roasted potatoes. Good reasonably price wines by the glass since wife does not drink wine. Desserts are excellent and knowledgable and prompt waitress/waiter always noticing near empty glasses/bread,etc. Really enjoy the ambience with Mickey in the piano bar playing Broadway and older songs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningEaglefoodieDined on 1/10/2014Visa always raises the bar - we had a great evening, terrific food and wonderful service. Micky at the piano is wonderful, but if you want to converse, best to ask to sit away from the piano. (clicking out-door dining is for the summer only - but the view is great all the time). Compliments to Chef Michael and his service oriented and friendly wife, Janine and her staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant experienceLighteningDined on 8/21/2013Food was good at a reasonable price. Service was excellent and the view terrific. If anything is not right, they recover fast and beyond expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food, Very Good ServiceReedelVIPDined on 8/20/2013Only the noise level - which was beyond "energetic" - keeps me from rating this as Outstanding. The food was excellent, the Pork Oso Buco was tender and flavorful, the Ruby Red Rocky Mountain Trout was perfectly prepared, small plates and salad special were all delicious and the Sirloin Tip Pasta Dish received raves. The server was professional and attentive as was the manager who checked in with us several times. The live piano music was a nice addition, but coupled with the full small space and several very loud groups, conversation at the table was difficult at best. The patio/deck was closed due to rain, so the noise level was likely due to all guests being forced inside so that the room was completely full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Celebration at VistasNancyVIPDined on 8/18/2013We gathered to celebrate my niece taking the bar exam as she recuperates in the mountains. Vista at Arrowhead was an easy choice for a delicious dining experience with Mickey Poage playing the piano as we dined on the scenic deck overlooking the golf course. The heat lamps made outdoor dining comfortable. A memorable night for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome by any standardOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/9/2013Enjoyed a business/social dinner here with five coworkers. Wonderful, artisanal dining while watching a beautiful sunset from a deck filled with flowers, overlooking a waterfall. In the Vail/Beaver Creek area, where there are many great dining spots, this is a standout. It "wowed" everyone in our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in the Vail ValleyFixthefoodDined on 7/8/2013Best place in the Vail Valley for an outdoor lunch. The scenery is wonderful and the food is light and excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth the TroubleDdavisVIPDined on 7/7/2013This is the restaurant of the Country Club of the Rockies, but is also open to the public. Were it not for the country club business, I doubt it could stay open. We had lunch on the patio, so the scenery was wonderful. It was also pleasant to enjoy the cool, dry air on a July day. Service appeared to be inexperienced, but not a problem. Unfortunately, the food was just not good. We started with fried calamari. It was heavy and overcooked. Main courses were a salad plate with tuna, chicken and egg salad and a tuna burger. None of it was something you would want twice. We go back to this location every few years to see if it has improved. Unfortunately that has not yet happened.
- Great food, great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/1/2013We go to Vista often, and we have never been disappointed! The menu offers interesting selections, and the food is almost always amazing. The service and people bring us back as well. They are so friendly and generous. In warmer months the deck outside is a wonderful place to enjoy the view of the mountains and flowers. In the winter, the fireplace is always warm. Along with the great tastes and views, you also get to listen to Micky's amazing artistry on the piano. This is a can't miss place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful evening on the patioBearVIPDined on 6/20/2013Beautiful evening on the patio with outstanding food, and wine from a very good wine list. Have had lunch on the patio before but first time for dinner. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The view is amazing here!Brinksvail13Dined on 6/7/2013The view is amazing here! You get to look out over the Arrowhead Golf Course...it is beautiful! And our waitress was super helpful friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/28/2013Excellent food and service. I had not been to Vista for awhile and I was delighted and surprised at how much it had changed. I thought the menu was exceptional with plenty of fresh fish choices not just heavy meat dishes. Salads were fresh and lightly dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing - serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2013Food was amazing - service too. Couldn't recommend anything more highly!!
- Great overall experience.WeissDined on 3/28/2013Great overall experience. Outstanding staff and ambience. Piano player is wonderful. Food is best in the valley for its venue.Special Features:
- Vista hits it on every note.GibsonVIPDined on 3/28/2013Vista hits it on every note. Great food, great service, an excellent wine list and a wonderful setting.Special Features: