Visconti's - Wenatchee
1737 N Wenatchee Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Visconti's - Wenatchee
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.viscontis.com/
- Phone: 5096625013
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Daniel M Carr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Custom catering for all of your business or personnel needs.
A word from Visconti's - Wenatchee
Wecome to Visconti"s. We have been satisfying our friends and customers since 1985.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Visconti's - Wenatchee - Best Restaurants in Wenatchee ›
Visconti's - Wenatchee reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (12)special occasion (7)neighborhood gem (7)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (4)good for groups (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Way beyond spaghetti and meatballsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We chose Visconti's for our anniversary because it was open on Sunday. The interior is a little dark and dated but the food and service were exceptional. I selected the halibut with risotto and vegetables (dinner special) with the arugula and beet salad and my wife had lamb chops. The dishes were creative and cooked to perfection. They also had a good selection of wine by the glass that we appreciated. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I usually click delete when I see an opportunity to review anything, but couldn't do that this time. Everything was perfect from the wine to appetizer through dinner. I'll be back!Special Features:
- Yummy!!!DallDined on 8/23/2014The food was fantastic! I asked for items not on the menu and the Chef easily made my dream come true with a split of Carbonara and Bolognese pasta. So good, I will definitiel y be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableWillyDined on 8/8/2014Have dined here several times. Seated promptly with reservation. Server attentive and enthusiastic. Prawn apply is to die for. Entrees both well prepared and served with good pace. Overall a nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal at Visconti'sGlenBostonDined on 8/8/2014We were in Wenatchee for a wedding and wound up at Visconti's the night before. We had a party of 12, but the restaurant accommodated us nicely, seating us all together in our own room. This was especially nice of them, given that we actually had two reservations - one through OpenTable and the other directly with the restaurant. The wait staff was attentive, but not intrusive. The wine selection was solid and the Italian margarita was great. The menu offered traditional and more regional fare - something for everyone. The food was excellent. The desserts were to die for (tiramisu and Creme Carmela). I recommend Visconti's to anyone in the area.Special Features:
- Always great!MaddogDined on 6/19/2014We love Viscontis; always grat food and friendly service. Candy has created an icon for this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Busy place, good foodArbyDined on 5/21/2014Restaurant was surprisingly busy for early Wednesday evening. Waitstaff was attentive and informed, and time to table was good, food was hot.Special Features:
- Good experienceggglovitsDined on 5/20/2014I had made reservations earlier in the day for a table for 2 and upon arrival we were swiftly taken to our table away from a group (which I had requested) and brought drinks and bread instantly. We had time to look over the wine list and pick our meals for the night with the server ready to assist. The food itself is very good (enough for 2 on one plate) and so is dessert! I would go back again very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our stop when traveling to E WaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/20/2014We always plan our travel to E WA to include a meal at Visconti's. Always lives up to expectations!Special Features:
- The following 87 reviews are from the Visconti's - Wenatchee reviews archive.
- FlawlessJohnRVIPDined on 4/12/2014We love this place. We came from Seattle on a trip to Lake Chelan and had to make a night of it in Wenatchee, just for Visconti's. The food is awesome--it's hard to decide what to order because everything is that good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long time patron sadly disappointedkyraEricDined on 3/31/2014I've gone to Visconti's for years & years... this is sadly one of the most memorable visits I've had... and not due to good reasons. I was disappointed from start to finish. We waited over 20 mins to get served the wine and appetizer we order. (we ordered our meal at the same time because we had MORE than ample time to decide). I had to flag down someone to get more water since our glasses had been empty for over 15mins (mind you they were circulating around and delivering food and water to everyone else around us) Our reservations were at 7:45 & by 9:10 I finally gave up on getting our dinner we ordered and had to flag down yet another waitress (Not our waiter) to get our food boxed to go. Sad becuz usually the food & service is amazing.Special Features:
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/28/2014Probably our 6th or 7th time dining at Visconti's in Wenatchee and as usual we loved the food, ambiance and service. Easy to find and plenty of parking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bread!!!Abc321Dined on 3/22/2014Love the bread with olive oil but don't forget the balsamic vinegar! The special was a tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted veggies. Very tender steak! Great flavor. Moscato to die for. Love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great introduction to WenatcheetexasvisitorDined on 3/16/2014I had eaten at the Visconti's in Leavenworth twice before. It was great to have the same excellent dining experience here in Wenatchee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expanding group!stukk65Dined on 3/1/2014I had reserved a table for five at 530. By 4 o'clock the day of our reservation the number doubled. When I called and asked to change the number of guests they all to happy to make the adjustment. They asked if we could be done in an 1 hour in order to make room for the next party. The dinner we flawlessly and no one felt rushed, in fact no one ever was aware of the time constraints. Thanks so much!! We are in town once a year and will continue to visit this restaurant as often as possible!Special Features:
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014My husband and I love Viscontis the atmosphere and the staff are outstanding we celebrated our Valentines on Saturday and it was great thank youSpecial Features:
- Wonderful!terbearDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I came to celebrate Valentine's. The food was amazing! We love coming to Visconti's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in WenatcheeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/13/2014This may be the best restaurant in Wenatchee, or the area for that matter. The food is impeccable and authentic. I travel a lot and eat at many places, and this ranks right up there with some of the best meals I've had. Definitely worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastieMikeDined on 2/13/2014Great selection of local, state, national, and international wines.Special Features:
- visconti's-very reliableWillieDined on 1/25/2014have eaten here several times. server a little lax with table clearing, plate organization, utensil management. paced a little fast. food well prepared. nothing exotic but tasty. a little more flair for specials would be interesting. overall good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to leave.MarilynHDined on 1/21/2014We were seated for the 2nd time in a tiny table outside the kitchen door in a small room with 2 other tables. A party of 10 and a party of 8. We could not hear ourselves speak to each other and the table was so tiny there was barely room for a plate. We asked to be moved and were told this is the table we were given because we made web reservations...(through open table) We explained this is the option given on their website and were given this table before and found it very uncomfortable. Apparently, if you make a reservation online you get the worst table. Very odd.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great StartDaveDined on 12/31/2013Dined at Visconti's for the New Year, what a great way to end the year. Everything was wonderful and Visconti's lived up to high expectations. Loved it.Special Features:
- excellenttrehousDined on 12/31/2013Always great. Can depend on a great meal with good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid local ItalianAmberloubDined on 12/21/2013The menu is large and offers variety. Their specials sounded delicious and offered a step up. The wine lost offered a surprising selection - none local that I remember but an impressive variety of Italian. Additonally, the staff is very attentive, fast and accurate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/9/2013And it is one of our favorites. But this time it took an hour to get our meal. That is simply not acceptable with two small children.
- Dec Businesss TravelPDXDaveVIPDined on 12/5/2013Menu offered many choices and chef had several specials. I had the Bacon Spinach salad which was excellent and Cioppino was excellent for the winter cold night. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Superb MenubeeflvrDined on 12/3/2013Anything from the wood fired oven is a must. I'm a steak lover and the rib steak is excellent but you cannot overlook the woodfired prawns. I've never had better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was excellentgolferDined on 10/16/2013The service was excellent and the food was fabulous. All 8 people loved their meals. True Italian cuisine with a great flair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great at Visconti'sKevinDined on 10/5/2013Always great at Visconti's the steak was perfect and salmon was just right! Service there is spot on they are very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Food at It's Best!MichaelTVIPDined on 10/3/2013We had the shrimp putanesca with a nice bottle of chardonay wine, with a arugual apple salad topped with lemon-thyme vinnegarette dressing. The herbed olive oil and fresh bread is a treat. When in Wenatchee we always dine at Viscontis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italy at its Best in Wenatchee!MichaelTVIPDined on 9/19/2013This was a great find while visiting from Seattle. The food makes this place the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great againMelterDined on 9/6/2013Every time we visit Wenatchee we have to go to Visconti's, always excellent food and wine. Thanks for another amazing meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- talkBeetsaladDined on 8/12/2013Noise level was bearable, business discussion for 4 of us worked well. Halibut was great, came again next night beet salad excellent; bread pudding with ice cream an all-time high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal -- the ravioliAFMikeDined on 8/4/2013Wonderful meal -- the ravioli di zucca and ragu alla Bolognese were superb!! Melanie was a very helpful server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute decisionmuttley56ukDined on 5/12/2013The service at Visconti's is excellent - we were never left waiting for refills or to have our plates cleared. The food was good, mine was a little salty (probably the Italian Sausage). The pasta and vegetables weren't overcooked and the sauce was tasty. There is a children' s menu available. Prices are reasonable and booking online with Open table guaranteed us a reservation with a lst minute decision on Mother's Day.Special Features:
- Prawn and asparagus paprikazekethebugginessDined on 5/6/2013Prawn and asparagus paprika spaghetti special was excellent. Spinach salad worth paying extra. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic restaurant. greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2013fantastic restaurant. great food and service. we will return!
- Always great, but Friday ourAntonioVIPDined on 3/29/2013Always great, but Friday our server was exceptional. First time we have had him, an unfortunately I did not get his name. Hat's off.Special Features:
- The menu has some great choices.ChuckVIPDined on 3/23/2013The menu has some great choices. The execution wasn't all that good though. I had an agrugula and beet salad which could have been great except it was drowned in dressing and I couldn't eat it. Bruschetta was piled high with tomatoes and had nice basil but was dry. We poured some olive oil from the table on it and it was great. Little things could have made the food so much better.
- Great find!rickDined on 2/17/2013Overall simply outstanding! We come here every Presidents Day Weekend after skiing and they never disappoint. Fabulous food for reasonable prices!Special Features: