Visconti's - Leavenworth
636 Front Street
Leavenworth, WA 98826Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Visconti's - Leavenworth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.viscontis.com/
- Phone: 5095481213
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Danile M Carr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private room for groups 24 to 48
no audio visual in house
- Private Party Contact: Kim Adams 509-548-1213
A word from Visconti's - Leavenworth
Welcome to Visconti's, winner of the Washington Maker's Choice Award for 2009 from the Washington Wine Commission.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Visconti's - Leavenworth - Best Restaurants in Leavenworth ›
Visconti's - Leavenworth reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (23)special occasion (22)scenic view (20)notable wine list (18)good for groups (14)romantic (13)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (6)hot spot (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- greatcalifguy2000Dined on 8/22/2014Started off a bit shaky - we arrived 15 min early so waited in bar. They forgot that and looked for us in waiting area. Went and inquired 10 min past reservation, they sat us in 2 min, window seat. From then on, service was great, food excellent. Server was very attentive, salad good, my pasta dish was outstanding. My guest was also impressed with her meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visconti's LeaenworthimgemmanDined on 8/6/2014Our family was extremely satisfied with the quality food, great ambiance and stellar service. Each of our entree's was was incedibly tasty and the location in the Barvarian Village is perfect. Thankyou we will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummerLuv2dineDined on 7/25/2014The emoloyees were super nice. The food was a major dissapointment for me, my husband said his seafood fettuchini was really good but it was a child size helping and over $20. My veal was tender but swimming in sauce and hidden behind a mountain of mushrooms & EXTREMELY garlicky . Appatently there were no refils on iced tea we werent even offered one. All in all olive garden has these guys topped except for their encyclopedia sized wine list. This place should be dubbed a wine bar with appetizers.Special Features:
- FritzyDined on 7/25/2014The food was delicious. We had our young granddaughters with us and they ordered Spaghetti and meatballs and there wasn't one bit of food left!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend:)Wendg52Dined on 7/5/2014Friendly and great service. Food was very good, nice place ! We'll be back!!!Special Features:
- Above my expectations!HotlipsDined on 7/4/2014This is a wonderful place to dine! I would recommend this to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super service and great foodBethDined on 6/24/2014Our server was the BEST! The food was excellent and the wine superb.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerdonaldDined on 6/24/2014When making our reservation, we mentioned that it was our anniversary and requested outside seating. Not only did get seated as far back from the view as possable, our anniversary was never mentioned. I wouldn't recommend this restaruant for any special occasion that you might expect anything extra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The location is wonderful. My wife and I thought the food was well prepared. The wait staff was attentive without being overbearing. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- usually a favorite of ourseatinoutGALDined on 6/20/2014Always enjoy the view of the town from here and the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodwafiahguideDined on 6/20/2014Went for dinner Friday night with our family including our 7 year old daughter. Food was very good. Excellent service and a great time. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good butgoodbutDined on 6/14/2014the food was good and the service excellent. The prices were higher than listed in the online menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 6/6/2014One of the best restaurants in Leavenworth. Great food, service and selection on the menueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Great service; very helpful and kind. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great servicejapanesophileDined on 5/24/2014I would not call Visconti's gourmet, but the food is well-prepared and plentiful with a varied menu to suit all tastes. Our antipasto salad was outstanding with the same high quality cold cuts and cheese carried in their deli downstairs, and it was plentiful as a side salad split between two or as a lunch entree for one. My lemon chicken was moist fleshed with crispy skin on the outside and lemony as advertised. The accompanying pesto potatoes were garlicky and rich. My companion opted for not particularly Italian but delicious pot roast cooked in dark stout - rich and delicious. Coffee was a tad weak but well-flavored to accompany rich desserts - bold but with a slight acidity. Very attentive service and nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch then dinnerhensDined on 5/22/2014Outstanding Italian food in the heart of the Leavenworth Bavarian community. Authentic (gnocci w/sage, clam linguine, oven roasted clams). Great wine list for every taste. Just all around was a delightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iluvgordonDined on 5/17/2014This is the third time I have been to Viscontis in Leavenworth and it has always been exceptional. The food is wonderful and the service is beyond good. Everyone at this establishment is friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I was with my son who had never been here and he was astounded at how good the food and service were. He said he would absolutely go back again he next time he is in this quaint little town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Visconti's is one of my favorite dining spots. Always look forward to the delish salami and cheese selection, and the pizza.....as well as the wine. I highly recommend Visconti's for lunch or dinner while in Leavenworth.... and the service is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian!DonnaDined on 5/10/2014Loved the food at Visconti's - highly recommend the pasta with white clam sauce! Some of the best Ive ever had; not too garlicy not greasy, just right and very generous with the clam. We also tried the bruschetta which was delicious and the tiramisu (YUM). We chose to bring our own bottle of wine and pay the $15.00 corking fee which worked out very well and the waitress was excellent and very good about keeping up on our entrees and appetizers. Top notch restaurant where you can spend an hour or two without feeling rushed - just relaxing.Special Features:
- The following 306 reviews are from the Visconti's - Leavenworth reviews archive.
- Food was great, so a servicedaretoDined on 4/19/2014We had Pancetta Prawns, Visconti's Cannelloni, Puttanesca with Prawns - all delicious. We tried also Italian beer - good. Place was busy, but service was quick. I would recommend this place to everyone visiting Leavenworth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLOWN AWAYmc91Dined on 4/19/2014My boyfriend and I came to Visconti's in Leavenworth to celebrate a special anniversary. The restaurant was beautiful with a great view of the mountains. The food was absolutely wonderful, and the service perfected our time there. The staff was very friendly, quick, and attentive to our every need (before we had to say anything). Thank you thank you! We will be back!Special Features:
- Not worth itEaterDined on 4/16/2014All of the people we interacted with from the host to the server to the busser were lovely, and that was the only redeeming feature of our visit. The food came out in a very timely fashion, but it was NOT good, and certainly not worth the price paid. From start to finish the meal was extremely disappointing, and not anything that seemed fixable either - it seemed more to be just how the food was supposed to be served. It's definitely not anywhere I would consider returning or recommending, but at least the service and ambiance were nice.
- Pretty good.skeatsDined on 4/11/2014The food was good. Very rustic type plating. Not as fancy as we were thinking, more casual. Food flavors very bold and seemed to clash.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at ViscontiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014Great food - Terrible service Dinner and restaurant was great. It was my wife's birthday and that was the place she wanted to go. We have been there before and will go again. Our waiter was rushed to get us to order and then proceeded to ignore us for the rest of the evening. We looked past that and made sure to enjoy ourselves and the event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic evening!LojoDined on 2/21/2014My husband and I wanted a romantic dinner out, and Visconti's accomplished that! They saved us a window seat overlooking the town and all of the lights. The food and drinks were amazing. I ordered a pasta dish and my husband ordered a steak. My only complaint was that our server did not come by enough. I think we saw him three times. The restaurant was full, but didn't seem crazy, yet our server acted like he had to run around to keep up. For instance, I wanted and would have ordered another drink, but our server never came by to ask if I wanted another. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and would absolutely go back. I just hope that next time our server makes the environment slightly more relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningcjoutDined on 2/20/2014Six of us met to renew longtime friendships and had a wonderful time at Visconti's. The waitress was very patient with us as we kept talking & not getting down to the business of ordering! Food & wine was excellent and the company even better. We were the noisy table in the room filled with families!! Definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat dining pleasureJamesDined on 2/20/2014We visit Leavenworth often and this is our favorite restaurant there. The food and service are dependably outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!FaceVIPDined on 2/19/2014A nice spot to stop for lunch, unbelievably low prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was outstandingPierreDined on 2/15/2014happily surprised by how good the food was. Fresh ingredients, great recipes. We were not disappointed. We even chatted with our table neighbors about which dish to pick and what they liked. They were as impressed as we were with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lovely eveningBlondieDined on 2/15/2014We recently enjoyed a meal at Visconti's in Leavenworth...we were happy to have some Italian food after a few nights of German...My husband asked for a meal that was not on the menu and was easily accomodated. I had the prawns and they were so good. We both enjoyed our meals.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My review would be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014My review would be better but we had reservations and someone that didn't walked in just in front of us and were seated first and at a fat better table than we were we were places in a back corned just across from the kitchen doors. Also the waiter was nice enough but service took forever, it took them 15-20 min just to bring the drinks we ordered. The food was ok but nothing special
- Special occasionsLeavenworthrocksDined on 2/14/2014Went here for Valentines day: very romantic yet energetic atmosphere. Servers were attentive and helpful. Thanks Viscontis!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for romantic lunch dinnerPrincessVIPDined on 2/14/2014My bf and I had lunch on valentines day, after walking all morning in Leavenworth. I absolutely love their wine list, moscato was the best! He had lasagna and I had spaghetti and meatball. Food was simple but really delusions. Staff was really friendly and atmosphere was absolutely comfortable. This is the kind if place you can have really nice dinner without wearing black dress and suit. I can't wait to come back there during summer time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPChan2013Dined on 2/7/2014Our second day into our trip around Leavenworth we made reservations for Visconti's and we were glad we did! Excellent selection of food, accommodated our dietary restrictions (allergies). Great place for couples.Special Features:
- A birthday dinner to remember!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/6/2014I brought my boyfriend here to celebrate his birthday while staying in Leavenworth. I was looking for a special place that was a little more "upscale" than the typical touristy places in town serving German cuisine. We had a great experience with excellent Italian food selections ( the gnocchi were fluffly pillows of heaven and loved the panchetta wrapped prawns). I would return here in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerJackDined on 1/2/20143 of us had a wonderful dinner to end our last night in Leavenworth. Everyone had rye old fashion cocktails to start. Then we all had prawn dishes but prepared differently - with spaghetti; Puttensca style and oven baked. All were very good but the oven style were very large and butterflied to make them outstanding. Plus a nice bottle of Mt Heron roussanne. Highly recommend Visconti's for service (Ryan) and drinks & food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceJulieDined on 12/29/2013We love this place. In the warmer months, the outside deck is great for lunch or an early dinner. You have a beautiful view of the city and mountains. Be sure to make a reservation as it is busy, especially at dinner. The service is as outstanding as the food. You won't be disapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food overlooking Leavenworth!PoolzerDined on 12/22/2013We celebrated our anniversary with a reservation that overlapped the annual tree/town lighting ceremony and had a great window view of it! An extensive wine list and Italian food selection. I had the apple-wood cooked chicken and veggies and my wife had their chicken parmesan, both cooked and tasted fantastic. Due to the ceremony there were a lot of groups and kids, so wasn't as quiet as we had hoped, otherwise it was a nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was ok, it was very busybrantnerfamilyDined on 12/20/2013Food was ok, it was very busy and took a while to receive dinner. When we did , it was warm and not hot. Very romantic and good with kids. We come every December and will try it again next year.Special Features:
- WE must say the experienceJimSDined on 12/14/2013WE must say the experience was great. Our waiter was just outstanding. I believe his name was Rob. I ordered a side dish of Italian sausage and he recommended it a baked style. Boy was he right. All our dishes were a quality serving and the flavors were noteworthy. Jim SandersonI would recommend this to a friend.