Visconti's - Leavenworth
636 Front Street
Leavenworth, WA 98826Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Visconti's - Leavenworth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.viscontis.com/
- Phone: (509) 548-1213
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Danile M Carr
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private room for groups 24 to 48
no audio visual in house
- Private Party Contact: Kim Adams 509-548-1213
A word from Visconti's - Leavenworth
Welcome to Visconti's, winner of the Washington Maker's Choice Award for 2009 from the Washington Wine Commission.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Visconti's - Leavenworth - Best Restaurants in Leavenworth ›
Visconti's - Leavenworth reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (14)notable wine list (13)romantic (13)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (12)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- JustDscovkiVIPDined on 11/15/2014The food? Just bad. The service? Just bad. The decor? Just bad. My suggestion? Just keep driving to Seattle.
- KJM1Dined on 11/1/2014We weren't taken to a table at our reservation time because the place was really busy, however they did accomodate our request for a table by a window with a view. We had the oven roasted prawns and they were delicious. Great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarthaDined on 10/14/2014We always enjoy Visconti's when we are in Leavenworth and were able to eat outside for lunch. Unfortunately we think the waitperson was covering everyone as we waited far too long for our food to arrive and the restaurant was far from full.Special Features:
- Will returnSmokewagonDined on 10/3/2014In Leavenworth for half marathon. Did my prerace carbo load here. Pasta was delicious. Flavors were fantastic. Staff was super friendly and accommodating. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Went on my first date here and had a amzing time good food and good service! for ever a memorySpecial Features:
- DissapointedAll4ducksDined on 9/27/2014Wife and I went for our 21st Anniversary, which I told them about when I made the reservations. I requested a table for 2 by a window or with a little privacy. Not only did they not mention our anniversary, but they sat us in the back middle of the floor. A table for 2 turned out to be a small patch of table top, big enough to hold glasses, but not much else. The closest window was several yards away and we were crowded on all sides. Our neighbor table was a party of 12 that had, quite clearly, been using alcohol most of the afternoon. The food was cold, the beer selection minimal, and the wait staff rushed and over booked on tables. There are better places to eat in Leavenworth.Special Features:
- Memorable eveningFoodieDined on 9/25/2014Wonderful experience! We look forward to enjoying a meal there at each visit to Leavenworth. It's the high point!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014We asked that eight people get out in an hour and they did it graciously.Special Features:
- Good place to relax.TomgDined on 9/20/2014Reliably good Italian food and service. This last visit on two occasions people came up and asked how our dinners were. Neither identified themselves as employees nor were in any kind of uniform. We had to ask who they were (one was the restaurant manager).Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodlovegoodfoodVIPDined on 9/19/2014I cannot say enough about the food here. First of all, the bread and the dipping oil were amazing and I could have eaten this all night. In fact I did order a second dipping oil. We shared the Calamari Pesto appetizer - WOW !! Unbelievable! This could be a main course over pasta or even just on its own. Use some bread to dip into the pesto. My husband had the Puttanesca with prawns and I had the Spaghetti with Prawns as our entrees. Both our meals were fantastic. Our service was perfect - we had a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Great salamiFMCHAPVIPDined on 9/17/2014Be sure to try the cured meat from Visconti's own salumeria. We had their Brasaola, and it was heavenly. You can buy salamis downstairs if you still have craving for it. Visconti's also own the gelato shop downstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Only downside was the roofing job happening on the building next door, little loud at times when your eating outside, other than that was perfect food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG.MichaelBDined on 8/23/2014Have been in this 'state' for 17 years, lived in the biggest slum in the known universe (Seattle) for 17 years, been to Leavenworth 15-20 times, and how did we miss this gem!?!?!?! This is a wonderful place to dine, treated as if we were the most important people in the restaurant, but then again, people wearing flip-flops, shorts, tank tops, hats at the table (MUST be classless Seattle idiots) and other assorted Seattle stupidity, but the VERY PROFESSIONAL folks at Visconti's did their jobs treating everyone with the utmost integrity and professionalism (even stupid Seattle morons). Food was fantastic, drinks were great. Pls keep doing what you are doing Visconti's. YOU ARE A GEM. THE ONLY REASON to come back to WA after retirement.Special Features:
- greatcalifguy2000Dined on 8/22/2014Started off a bit shaky - we arrived 15 min early so waited in bar. They forgot that and looked for us in waiting area. Went and inquired 10 min past reservation, they sat us in 2 min, window seat. From then on, service was great, food excellent. Server was very attentive, salad good, my pasta dish was outstanding. My guest was also impressed with her meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visconti's LeaenworthimgemmanDined on 8/6/2014Our family was extremely satisfied with the quality food, great ambiance and stellar service. Each of our entree's was was incedibly tasty and the location in the Barvarian Village is perfect. Thankyou we will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BummerLuv2dineDined on 7/25/2014The emoloyees were super nice. The food was a major dissapointment for me, my husband said his seafood fettuchini was really good but it was a child size helping and over $20. My veal was tender but swimming in sauce and hidden behind a mountain of mushrooms & EXTREMELY garlicky . Appatently there were no refils on iced tea we werent even offered one. All in all olive garden has these guys topped except for their encyclopedia sized wine list. This place should be dubbed a wine bar with appetizers.Special Features:
- FritzyDined on 7/25/2014The food was delicious. We had our young granddaughters with us and they ordered Spaghetti and meatballs and there wasn't one bit of food left!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 321 reviews are from the Visconti's - Leavenworth reviews archive.
- Highly recommend:)Wendg52Dined on 7/5/2014Friendly and great service. Food was very good, nice place ! We'll be back!!!Special Features:
- Above my expectations!HotlipsDined on 7/4/2014This is a wonderful place to dine! I would recommend this to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super service and great foodBethDined on 6/24/2014Our server was the BEST! The food was excellent and the wine superb.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerdonaldDined on 6/24/2014When making our reservation, we mentioned that it was our anniversary and requested outside seating. Not only did get seated as far back from the view as possable, our anniversary was never mentioned. I wouldn't recommend this restaruant for any special occasion that you might expect anything extra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The location is wonderful. My wife and I thought the food was well prepared. The wait staff was attentive without being overbearing. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- usually a favorite of ourseatinoutGALDined on 6/20/2014Always enjoy the view of the town from here and the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodwafiahguideDined on 6/20/2014Went for dinner Friday night with our family including our 7 year old daughter. Food was very good. Excellent service and a great time. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good butgoodbutDined on 6/14/2014the food was good and the service excellent. The prices were higher than listed in the online menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 6/6/2014One of the best restaurants in Leavenworth. Great food, service and selection on the menueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Great service; very helpful and kind. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great servicejapanesophileDined on 5/24/2014I would not call Visconti's gourmet, but the food is well-prepared and plentiful with a varied menu to suit all tastes. Our antipasto salad was outstanding with the same high quality cold cuts and cheese carried in their deli downstairs, and it was plentiful as a side salad split between two or as a lunch entree for one. My lemon chicken was moist fleshed with crispy skin on the outside and lemony as advertised. The accompanying pesto potatoes were garlicky and rich. My companion opted for not particularly Italian but delicious pot roast cooked in dark stout - rich and delicious. Coffee was a tad weak but well-flavored to accompany rich desserts - bold but with a slight acidity. Very attentive service and nice ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great lunch then dinnerhensDined on 5/22/2014Outstanding Italian food in the heart of the Leavenworth Bavarian community. Authentic (gnocci w/sage, clam linguine, oven roasted clams). Great wine list for every taste. Just all around was a delightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iluvgordonDined on 5/17/2014This is the third time I have been to Viscontis in Leavenworth and it has always been exceptional. The food is wonderful and the service is beyond good. Everyone at this establishment is friendly and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. I was with my son who had never been here and he was astounded at how good the food and service were. He said he would absolutely go back again he next time he is in this quaint little town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Visconti's is one of my favorite dining spots. Always look forward to the delish salami and cheese selection, and the pizza.....as well as the wine. I highly recommend Visconti's for lunch or dinner while in Leavenworth.... and the service is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian!DonnaDined on 5/10/2014Loved the food at Visconti's - highly recommend the pasta with white clam sauce! Some of the best Ive ever had; not too garlicy not greasy, just right and very generous with the clam. We also tried the bruschetta which was delicious and the tiramisu (YUM). We chose to bring our own bottle of wine and pay the $15.00 corking fee which worked out very well and the waitress was excellent and very good about keeping up on our entrees and appetizers. Top notch restaurant where you can spend an hour or two without feeling rushed - just relaxing.Special Features:
- Food was great, so a servicedaretoDined on 4/19/2014We had Pancetta Prawns, Visconti's Cannelloni, Puttanesca with Prawns - all delicious. We tried also Italian beer - good. Place was busy, but service was quick. I would recommend this place to everyone visiting Leavenworth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BLOWN AWAYmc91Dined on 4/19/2014My boyfriend and I came to Visconti's in Leavenworth to celebrate a special anniversary. The restaurant was beautiful with a great view of the mountains. The food was absolutely wonderful, and the service perfected our time there. The staff was very friendly, quick, and attentive to our every need (before we had to say anything). Thank you thank you! We will be back!Special Features:
- Not worth itEaterDined on 4/16/2014All of the people we interacted with from the host to the server to the busser were lovely, and that was the only redeeming feature of our visit. The food came out in a very timely fashion, but it was NOT good, and certainly not worth the price paid. From start to finish the meal was extremely disappointing, and not anything that seemed fixable either - it seemed more to be just how the food was supposed to be served. It's definitely not anywhere I would consider returning or recommending, but at least the service and ambiance were nice.
- Pretty good.skeatsDined on 4/11/2014The food was good. Very rustic type plating. Not as fancy as we were thinking, more casual. Food flavors very bold and seemed to clash.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at ViscontiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014Great food - Terrible service Dinner and restaurant was great. It was my wife's birthday and that was the place she wanted to go. We have been there before and will go again. Our waiter was rushed to get us to order and then proceeded to ignore us for the rest of the evening. We looked past that and made sure to enjoy ourselves and the event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic evening!LojoDined on 2/21/2014My husband and I wanted a romantic dinner out, and Visconti's accomplished that! They saved us a window seat overlooking the town and all of the lights. The food and drinks were amazing. I ordered a pasta dish and my husband ordered a steak. My only complaint was that our server did not come by enough. I think we saw him three times. The restaurant was full, but didn't seem crazy, yet our server acted like he had to run around to keep up. For instance, I wanted and would have ordered another drink, but our server never came by to ask if I wanted another. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and would absolutely go back. I just hope that next time our server makes the environment slightly more relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningcjoutDined on 2/20/2014Six of us met to renew longtime friendships and had a wonderful time at Visconti's. The waitress was very patient with us as we kept talking & not getting down to the business of ordering! Food & wine was excellent and the company even better. We were the noisy table in the room filled with families!! Definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat dining pleasureJamesDined on 2/20/2014We visit Leavenworth often and this is our favorite restaurant there. The food and service are dependably outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.