10100 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vglasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7022145590x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday Through Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm -10:30 pm
Bar: Daily until 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Silverman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Vintner Grill is an ideal venue for private events and off-site catering. From the beautifully appointed patio to the modern decor of the restaurant, there is something to fit every budget and style. Vintner Grill also offers an ideal space for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and showers.
If an event outside of the restaurant is desired, Vintner Grill's extensive team can come to your home or other venue and present a fantastic meal.
- Entertainment: Vintner Grill features live DJ's every Thursday night at 9:00pm in the lounge.
- Special Events: For special events, please call Patrick Bryant direct at 702-214-5577 or email at email@example.com
A word from Vintner Grill
Vintner Grill is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas' finest off-Strip restaurants. With a casual elegance and stunning décor, you can enjoy all Vintner Grill has to offer in our beautifully appointed dining room, chef’s table, superb bar and lounge, or on our spacious patio which features two stunning dining cabanas. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Silverman, features American dishes with influences from France, Italy and Spain. While the menu changes daily, signature dishes include Bouillabaisse, halibut with cous cous, and taglietelli pasta with wild boar Bolognese. Vintner Grill boasts an extensive wine list with more than 400 wines and our team of experts will help you find just the right one. The “50 under $50” and “Vegas Vintners” wine lists are particularly popular. A selection of 30 artisan beers is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails. From everyday meals to special occasions and events, Vintner Grill offers a truly remarkable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vintner Grill - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Vintner Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (93)neighborhood gem (85)great for outdoor dining (76)romantic (73)fit for foodies (69)notable wine list (62)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (29)good for groups (28)great for lunch (21)great for brunch (14)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Fantastic ExperienceCAKdineDined on 8/28/2014This was our first visit to Vintner Grill and it was a wonderful first experience. The service, food, atmosphere were all superb. We had herad wonderful things about the restaurant and it held up to everything we had heard plus. The staff was attentive and courtious without hovering. The food was wonderful, not rushed and presented in a very attractive plating. The taste of the food was wonderful and exciting as the dishes tried were new fresh. I would highly recommend Vintner Grill for any occasion, special or everyday. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintner GrillPhoenixDrDined on 8/27/2014Marvelous restaurant with great food all the time. I have never had a meal that was not spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Went here for a birthday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The ambiance is fantastic and their outdoor area is beautiful. Food was great and added unique twists to the more common items (try their Caesar salad starter). Overall would definitely recommend to friends for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine NotmishaDined on 8/22/2014Vintners Grill has an easy relaxed elegance that screams for another glass of wine. Great appetizers and entre's, excellent service and Not in a Casino! Just adore this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love VG!shb1Dined on 8/21/2014We love going here for special occasions. I always get the halibut, it's my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Las Vegas ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014One of the best fine dining experiences in my 50+ years. If you are visiting Las Vegas and want to avoid the chaos of "The Strip" you must eat here. In fact you should eat here period. It's the only restaurant I will ever dine at whenever I return to LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Once again had a wonderful meal and fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not on spot.YummytummyDined on 8/17/2014Food was excellent. Service could have been better. We had to hunt down our waiter and/or busboy a few times. Expect more from a restaurant like Vintner Grill. We were there early for dinner. They pay were not that busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014Really really good vegan Portabella Mushroom Piccata!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time and disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014This was our third visit to Vintner Grill and the worst one. Our waiter hardly came around, he spent a lot of time with another table chatting. The NY strip was more sirloin quality. Ordered it med rare and it was like sawing through leather. The potatoes were over salted. Ordered an apple crisp wrap thing for dessert and it was incredibly dry. Very disappointing. The previous times we had been there for dinner and lunch were phenomenal, maybe this was just an off night.....Special Features:
- 2nd time coming here and I love it!pay4dinnerwithcuponsDined on 8/12/2014The meal was so good. I got halibut on couscous and orzo. So delicious. We don't drink wine, but we each got a very delicious raspberry lemonade that my husband and I really enjoyed. The crab cakes are great. Really everything was great until right about 7:30 when a LOT of people came to the restaurant. It got really noisy, and lost some of the romantic feel that the place had when we got there an hour earlier. I don't think the staff were expecting that many people to show up, because the place filled up quickly and soon it was a long time between visits from our waiter. But the waiter was very friendly and made excellent cheese suggestions. We got the fontina, so yummy! It is pricey, so save this place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicelvfoodVIPDined on 8/9/2014Between the 4 of us we got 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts and shared them all. The crab cake starter was good but not great. The tomato and cheese salad we all thought was great and I would definitely get it again. The lamb bolognese entree was outstanding, with the perfect amount of spicy and lots of flavor. We all loved it. The halibut entree was bland. The 2 desserts were a chocolate cake and banana streudel. We didn't finish either which is rare for us to not finish desserts. They were good but nothing noteworthy. As always, the service at vintner was great and attentive without being annoying. The vibe is still trendy and hip. After this visit, I would be willing to keep vintner in our restaurant rotation.Special Features:
- I guess we're regulars by now!timberVIPDined on 8/9/2014Another superb meal and dining experience at Vintner Grill. From welcome to goodnight and everything in between, Vintner Grill always delivers. Brought a foodie friend from LA this visit and he's in love with VG now, too. Amazing meals--the caesar is best anywhere--and service that's second to none.Special Features:
- Our 44th Wedding AnniversaryreservDined on 8/9/2014We were celebrating our 44th Wedding Anniversary. Our only complaint was that the table was entirely too small for 5 people and we were in the direct line of travel from the kitchen and wait staff.Special Features:
- Outstanding!DiningVegasDined on 8/6/2014VG is less than a mile away from my home, yet this was my first time going there. (I've lived in Summerlin for 13 years!) It was always on my "to-do" list, and I'm glad I finally did it. The service was great, the food was delicious and the decor was fabulous. I will return!!!Special Features:
- Fabulous as always!ImNoFoodCriticDined on 8/4/2014Vintner Grill is our go-to spot for special occasions. It never fails it impress us. The menu is creative, the quality of the food magnificent and the service, some of the best in town! Always look forward to going!Special Features:
- Sheer excellenceshevversDined on 7/25/2014Vintner Grill has a deserved reputation among Vegas locals as THE off-strip restaurant. This was my second visit, on the occasion of my wife's birthday, and everything was superb. Misho, our waiter, made outstanding cheese and wine recommendations, and ensured that we had an optimum experience (thank you, Misho!). We opted for the roast chicken and Mediterranean sea bass as entrees: both out-of-this world, natural flavors shining through, none of the cloying richness that characterizes so much fine dining in this town. I loved the vegetable sides that accompanied the sea bass. Looking forward to our next time here!Special Features:
- Local excellencePaulHBSDined on 7/25/2014The menu choices are varied, the food and presentation are excellent, and the service is very good. Also, the wine list is quite deep. The result is excellence. The space is loud, consistent with the modern décor and vibe.Special Features:
- A Hit This TimeSylvieVIPDined on 7/24/2014Vintner is a hit or miss proposition. Last time, we walked out when no one served us. This time, all was excellent, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summerlin AreaJensReviewsDined on 7/24/2014No complaints other than when we were seated (reservation was at 6:00 p.m.) they were holding a staff meeting so we had to wait quite some time before anyone came to the table. There were only 3-4 customers at that time since it was early, so to me, there was no excuse for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLV24723VIPDined on 7/21/2014We have been coming here since its opening and have never been disappointed...mostly special occasions with friends or family from out of town.Special Features:
- Great Summerlin EateryMrRBDined on 7/20/2014Great food, great service, creative menu and good ambiance both in an outdoors make Vintners Grill an outstanding location for the locals and visitors on the west side of the valley.Special Features:
- Great Dinner and Wonderful ServiceAndrewDined on 7/19/2014We experienced a wonderful Dinner at Vintner Grill and plan to return again for future special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant not stuffyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014It's a tough blend to pull off fine dining and comfort, yet Vitner seems to pull it off every time. A top-notch night out.Special Features:
- Worst dining experienceFirstLadyVIPDined on 7/18/2014No water. No menus. No bread. No server. No beverages. Terrible service. Will never return.
- VIP treatment!3dddVIPDined on 7/15/2014The service for the most part was very good, though serving the man first (especially from the main waiter) was a faux pas; this is now current trend in most dinning establishments. That said, our waiter was very knowledgeable regarding the different fares and wine. The menu featured extensive sections on cheese and tea. After receiving drinks we were offered 6-8 different breads with a very special butter dish. The gazpacho soup arrived shortly thereafter and poured onto the bowls separately and in front of the customer, making the event special. Our main meal were fish, both were expertly prepared and presented. The extensive tea menu was a surprise as was the dessert menu; the tiramisu was delicious!Special Features:
- Never disappointshartsDined on 7/12/2014Always a great night out here. The menu changes frequently and always has an excellent variety. The cheese and prosciutto mixed plate is a great start. The wine list is phenomenal. Service is always great. The feature of the classic black and white films playing on the screens is a novel and fun addition to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience in dininglvladyDined on 7/12/2014After passing by the restaurant for many months, we finally decided to have dinner. I wish we had not waited so long! We had a truly wonderful dinner and the service was excellent. From the moment we walked in the door and I was given a black napkin for my black dress, I knew the rest of the evening was going to be great, and it was. We thoroughly enjoyed our cheese selections including a 14yr aged cheddar. Our dinners were cooked to perfection. I highly recommend Vintner Grill, do not wait, like we did! Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great! But busyPaulDined on 7/10/2014Our guest, who had not been there before, immediately remarked that it seems like a "high class meat market," and sice she's single, she meant it as a compliment. We all thought the cocktails great, service a bit slow, but well done, and the food very good. We've been there before, and will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, cool decor, noisyweninvegasDined on 7/3/2014Overall, very good. Vintner Grill is located within a business park. A bit strange. The inside decor is eclectic and bright. It's a bit noisy for me, but very energetic. The food was very good. Service was very good. We will definitely go back when it's cooler so we can sit outside. They have an amazing outdoor area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LowlyDined on 7/3/2014The wilted kale and sweet potato salad was da bomb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BashaDined on 7/1/2014we are never disappointed in vintners grill, and try to dine there whenever we are in vegas....Special Features:
- Great Place To Eat!dbizzleDined on 6/23/2014Brought my wife for her birthday. Had a great time. Aesthetically pleasing. Friendly staff. Awesome food. We are looking forward to visiting this gem on a regular basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereBottVIPDined on 6/22/2014We celebrated our anniversary at the Vintner Grill. It ws our first time there. Had excellent service, great wine list, and fodd was top-notch. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Perfect EveningtimberVIPDined on 6/20/2014Our 5th or 6th visit, I think, and the superb setting, food, and service continue without pause. A beautiful outside table--a cabana, really--set the tone for a fun meal. Our server, Toni, was that great balance of knowledge, professionalism, and personal engagement. Knows her stuff and knows how to engage with a table, too. Caesar salads and halibut were probably the stars of dinner for us---the presentation of the Caesar is unique, wrapped in prosciutto, but it's also incredibly well-prepared and fresh. Love it. Halibut was prepared perfectly. We've never had less than an ideal experience at Vintner Grill and this dinner was no exception.Special Features:
- date nightexcellentDined on 6/20/2014I went with a date, we ordered the cold tomato soup with crab and beet salad appetizers. Both were very good, but not fantastic. For the main course, I ordered the halibut with orzo and spinach. The orzo and spinach were excellent, the halibut was a bit dry. My date ordered the salmon which was very good.Special Features:
- Great service but---fussyVIPDined on 6/20/2014Service was outstanding but entre arrived cold and tables for two are very close together.Special Features:
- Comfortable nice evening out.LocalVIPDined on 6/16/2014Very much enjoyed the quality of food and service. No complaints here for a very fine neighborhood dining experience.Special Features:
- diner bewareOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014not at all impressed with the steak entree. For the price I paid it was extremely tough & dry. It was way below average.Special Features:
- Pricey but worth it!GratiaDined on 6/13/2014We love the wonderful foods we've selected at Vintner Grill, and we always receive excellent service. If there's a special occasion, Vintner is always the first choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.