10100 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vglasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7022145590x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday Through Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm -10:30 pm
Bar: Daily until 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Silverman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Vintner Grill is an ideal venue for private events and off-site catering. From the beautifully appointed patio to the modern decor of the restaurant, there is something to fit every budget and style. Vintner Grill also offers an ideal space for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and showers.
If an event outside of the restaurant is desired, Vintner Grill's extensive team can come to your home or other venue and present a fantastic meal.
- Entertainment: Vintner Grill features live DJ's every Thursday night at 9:00pm in the lounge.
- Special Events: For special events, please call Patrick Bryant direct at 702-214-5577 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Vintner Grill
Vintner Grill is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas' finest off-Strip restaurants. With a casual elegance and stunning décor, you can enjoy all Vintner Grill has to offer in our beautifully appointed dining room, chef’s table, superb bar and lounge, or on our spacious patio which features two stunning dining cabanas. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Silverman, features American dishes with influences from France, Italy and Spain. While the menu changes daily, signature dishes include Bouillabaisse, halibut with cous cous, and taglietelli pasta with wild boar Bolognese. Vintner Grill boasts an extensive wine list with more than 400 wines and our team of experts will help you find just the right one. The “50 under $50” and “Vegas Vintners” wine lists are particularly popular. A selection of 30 artisan beers is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails. From everyday meals to special occasions and events, Vintner Grill offers a truly remarkable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vintner Grill - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Vintner Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)neighborhood gem (76)great for outdoor dining (67)fit for foodies (66)romantic (61)notable wine list (55)good for groups (31)vibrant bar scene (28)hot spot (22)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (11)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Indifferent Service, OK FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/25/2014Great potential, but misses the mark. The attractive setting is overshadowed by a confused staff and indifferent service. Ten minutes after being seated, I had to track down the hostess and ask for a server. After an animated discussion between staff, after another five minutes, a server appeared. A bottle of wine was served after another interminable delay. The wine was placed in an ice bucket near the table, which then was also used to house beverages for an adjacent table. The food was workmanlike. Bouillabaisse and halibut were winners. As the meal began, so did the live music. The speaker was next to a partition separating our table from the group. The noise and vibration from the bass led us to flee without dessert.
- Patio HeavenmishaVIPDined on 9/24/2014Vintners Grill has this gorgeous patio area that is superb for casual dining and this is the perfect season to dine outside. The trees are hung with dozen of lanterns and it has a romantic appeal. The food is beautifully presented, and the cheese selection and pairings are among my favorites. Grilled Calimari is excellent and the delightful heirloom tomato salad is a winner.Special Features:
- LuvluxlifeoneDined on 9/21/2014LUV the food, the ambiance, especially the cabanas... Luv VitnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, uninspired serviceGreenTambourineDined on 9/20/2014I had been at the Vintner Grill once before and had positive memories of it. This time, my second visit, was such a disappointment. The lighting was so low you could scarcely read the menu without moving the candle to the menu or use one of those little flashlights. We were given a table right next to the server's station and it felt like we were in the middle of traffic. We could overhear all the server conversations some of which you would not want customers to hear. It took ten minutes to get water and 15 before a drink order was requested. Food and wine were great but bring a flashlight, you may want to use it to flag down a server, not just read the menu.Special Features:
- Great local gemFlashDined on 9/20/2014After reading reviews I made a reservation to celebrate my husbands birthday. What a great find! The attention to details, great service, assorted menu and terrific food made for a memorable evening. We shared 2 salad, Caesar and beet, that were wonderful. Our entrees were fantastic, sea bass and lamb. With a bottle of wine and a shared dessert we left very satisfied. We can't wait to come back with friends for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- XavierOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Nice ambiance, food isn't bad, but they serve small portions. Have to order an appetizer (which I guess is the idea) which really jacks up the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Had the opportunity to experience the Vintner Grill twice during my visit to Summerlin, once with a group of colleagues and once with my family. Both times we ate outside and both times the food, service and ambience was was a distinct pleasure. On my second visit with my family, we enjoyed our servier very much and he was very helpful with finding a perfect wine pairing and his sharing of his experiences, which greatly enhanced our visit. The Vintner Grill makes it's patrons feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceCAKdineDined on 9/18/2014This was our second visit to Vintner Grill and as expected, the food was tremendous. We had friends in town that wanted to go to someplace special and where they had never visited. They enjoyed the evening tremendously and will visit again on a future trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCongressmanVIPDined on 9/10/2014I find the management and staff keep this place consistent. Good food, excellent service, and an overall great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lvandtcDined on 9/9/2014A bit disappointed with the flatbread and halibut. Have been my favorites for years, but quality seems to have changed
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014We enjoyed such fine dining the other night to celebrate a Birthday...nice atmosphere and good wine! The Halibut is my favorite.Special Features:
- Always FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014Everything about this place is superb. We end up coming here 6-12x year. Come early and have a drink at the bar first. For dinner, Toni and Michael are standout servers. Be sure to get a few starters and include some cheese and meat plate. Great wine deals. Everything on the menu is highly recommended. On this night our table really loved the Scallops and the Lamb Bolognese entrées.Special Features:
- Good....Could be BetterphillyfoodieVIPDined on 9/2/2014I'm a fan of VG, and like bringing out-of-towners who are always pleasantly surprised. Sometimes I feel like VG rests on its laurels, and when they deviate....such as the new tuna tartare app that deviates not one iota from hundreds of others....they kind of sputter. Service remains hit-or-miss, and they still clear plates as individuals finish. My mother-in-law enjoyed having the rest of us watch her finish her veal. VG is very good, but could be so much more.Special Features:
- Nicer environment then foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/30/2014Beautiful place but the food is just ok. Service could have also been so much better. Always looking for our waitress.Special Features:
- Great food and ambianceReview4UDined on 8/30/2014I chose Vintner's for special occasions and was not disappointed. Female server was great-good recommendations, service and did not feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceCAKdineDined on 8/28/2014This was our first visit to Vintner Grill and it was a wonderful first experience. The service, food, atmosphere were all superb. We had herad wonderful things about the restaurant and it held up to everything we had heard plus. The staff was attentive and courtious without hovering. The food was wonderful, not rushed and presented in a very attractive plating. The taste of the food was wonderful and exciting as the dishes tried were new fresh. I would highly recommend Vintner Grill for any occasion, special or everyday. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintner GrillPhoenixDrDined on 8/27/2014Marvelous restaurant with great food all the time. I have never had a meal that was not spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindSkyarADined on 8/25/2014Went here for a birthday dinner and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The ambiance is fantastic and their outdoor area is beautiful. Food was great and added unique twists to the more common items (try their Caesar salad starter). Overall would definitely recommend to friends for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine NotmishaVIPDined on 8/22/2014Vintners Grill has an easy relaxed elegance that screams for another glass of wine. Great appetizers and entre's, excellent service and Not in a Casino! Just adore this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love VG!shb1Dined on 8/21/2014We love going here for special occasions. I always get the halibut, it's my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Las Vegas ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014One of the best fine dining experiences in my 50+ years. If you are visiting Las Vegas and want to avoid the chaos of "The Strip" you must eat here. In fact you should eat here period. It's the only restaurant I will ever dine at whenever I return to LV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Once again had a wonderful meal and fantastic service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not on spot.YummytummyDined on 8/17/2014Food was excellent. Service could have been better. We had to hunt down our waiter and/or busboy a few times. Expect more from a restaurant like Vintner Grill. We were there early for dinner. They pay were not that busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014Really really good vegan Portabella Mushroom Piccata!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time and disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014This was our third visit to Vintner Grill and the worst one. Our waiter hardly came around, he spent a lot of time with another table chatting. The NY strip was more sirloin quality. Ordered it med rare and it was like sawing through leather. The potatoes were over salted. Ordered an apple crisp wrap thing for dessert and it was incredibly dry. Very disappointing. The previous times we had been there for dinner and lunch were phenomenal, maybe this was just an off night.....Special Features:
- 2nd time coming here and I love it!pay4dinnerwithcuponsDined on 8/12/2014The meal was so good. I got halibut on couscous and orzo. So delicious. We don't drink wine, but we each got a very delicious raspberry lemonade that my husband and I really enjoyed. The crab cakes are great. Really everything was great until right about 7:30 when a LOT of people came to the restaurant. It got really noisy, and lost some of the romantic feel that the place had when we got there an hour earlier. I don't think the staff were expecting that many people to show up, because the place filled up quickly and soon it was a long time between visits from our waiter. But the waiter was very friendly and made excellent cheese suggestions. We got the fontina, so yummy! It is pricey, so save this place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicelvfoodVIPDined on 8/9/2014Between the 4 of us we got 2 starters, 2 main courses and 2 desserts and shared them all. The crab cake starter was good but not great. The tomato and cheese salad we all thought was great and I would definitely get it again. The lamb bolognese entree was outstanding, with the perfect amount of spicy and lots of flavor. We all loved it. The halibut entree was bland. The 2 desserts were a chocolate cake and banana streudel. We didn't finish either which is rare for us to not finish desserts. They were good but nothing noteworthy. As always, the service at vintner was great and attentive without being annoying. The vibe is still trendy and hip. After this visit, I would be willing to keep vintner in our restaurant rotation.Special Features:
- I guess we're regulars by now!timberVIPDined on 8/9/2014Another superb meal and dining experience at Vintner Grill. From welcome to goodnight and everything in between, Vintner Grill always delivers. Brought a foodie friend from LA this visit and he's in love with VG now, too. Amazing meals--the caesar is best anywhere--and service that's second to none.Special Features:
- Our 44th Wedding AnniversaryreservDined on 8/9/2014We were celebrating our 44th Wedding Anniversary. Our only complaint was that the table was entirely too small for 5 people and we were in the direct line of travel from the kitchen and wait staff.Special Features:
- Outstanding!DiningVegasDined on 8/6/2014VG is less than a mile away from my home, yet this was my first time going there. (I've lived in Summerlin for 13 years!) It was always on my "to-do" list, and I'm glad I finally did it. The service was great, the food was delicious and the decor was fabulous. I will return!!!Special Features:
- Fabulous as always!ImNoFoodCriticDined on 8/4/2014Vintner Grill is our go-to spot for special occasions. It never fails it impress us. The menu is creative, the quality of the food magnificent and the service, some of the best in town! Always look forward to going!Special Features:
- Sheer excellenceshevversDined on 7/25/2014Vintner Grill has a deserved reputation among Vegas locals as THE off-strip restaurant. This was my second visit, on the occasion of my wife's birthday, and everything was superb. Misho, our waiter, made outstanding cheese and wine recommendations, and ensured that we had an optimum experience (thank you, Misho!). We opted for the roast chicken and Mediterranean sea bass as entrees: both out-of-this world, natural flavors shining through, none of the cloying richness that characterizes so much fine dining in this town. I loved the vegetable sides that accompanied the sea bass. Looking forward to our next time here!Special Features:
- Local excellencePaulHBSDined on 7/25/2014The menu choices are varied, the food and presentation are excellent, and the service is very good. Also, the wine list is quite deep. The result is excellence. The space is loud, consistent with the modern décor and vibe.Special Features:
- A Hit This TimeSylvieVIPDined on 7/24/2014Vintner is a hit or miss proposition. Last time, we walked out when no one served us. This time, all was excellent, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summerlin AreaJensReviewsDined on 7/24/2014No complaints other than when we were seated (reservation was at 6:00 p.m.) they were holding a staff meeting so we had to wait quite some time before anyone came to the table. There were only 3-4 customers at that time since it was early, so to me, there was no excuse for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLV24723VIPDined on 7/21/2014We have been coming here since its opening and have never been disappointed...mostly special occasions with friends or family from out of town.Special Features:
- Great Summerlin EateryMrRBDined on 7/20/2014Great food, great service, creative menu and good ambiance both in an outdoors make Vintners Grill an outstanding location for the locals and visitors on the west side of the valley.Special Features:
- Great Dinner and Wonderful ServiceAndrewDined on 7/19/2014We experienced a wonderful Dinner at Vintner Grill and plan to return again for future special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant not stuffyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014It's a tough blend to pull off fine dining and comfort, yet Vitner seems to pull it off every time. A top-notch night out.Special Features:
- Worst dining experienceFirstLadyVIPDined on 7/18/2014No water. No menus. No bread. No server. No beverages. Terrible service. Will never return.