10100 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vglasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 214-5590
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday Through Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm -10:30 pm
Bar: Daily until 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Silverman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Vintner Grill is an ideal venue for private events and off-site catering. From the beautifully appointed patio to the modern decor of the restaurant, there is something to fit every budget and style. Vintner Grill also offers an ideal space for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and showers.
If an event outside of the restaurant is desired, Vintner Grill's extensive team can come to your home or other venue and present a fantastic meal.
- Entertainment: Vintner Grill features live DJ's every Thursday night at 9:00pm in the lounge.
- Special Events: For special events, please call Patrick Bryant direct at 702-214-5577 or email at email@example.com
A word from Vintner Grill
Vintner Grill is firmly rooted as one of Las Vegas' finest off-Strip restaurants. With a casual elegance and stunning décor, you can enjoy all Vintner Grill has to offer in our beautifully appointed dining room, chef’s table, superb bar and lounge, or on our spacious patio which features two stunning dining cabanas. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Silverman, features American dishes with influences from France, Italy and Spain. While the menu changes daily, signature dishes include Bouillabaisse, halibut with cous cous, and taglietelli pasta with wild boar Bolognese. Vintner Grill boasts an extensive wine list with more than 400 wines and our team of experts will help you find just the right one. The “50 under $50” and “Vegas Vintners” wine lists are particularly popular. A selection of 30 artisan beers is also available along with a full line of signature cocktails. From everyday meals to special occasions and events, Vintner Grill offers a truly remarkable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Vintner Grill - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Vintner Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (83)special occasion (82)fit for foodies (80)great for outdoor dining (76)romantic (70)notable wine list (61)good for groups (45)hot spot (34)great for lunch (29)vibrant bar scene (24)great for brunch (14)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014We saw some yelp reviews on this restaurant and decided to check it out. Since we try to have a "date" night occasionally we thought this would be a great place. We were empressed by the decor and ambiance and even more impressed when we opened up the wine and dining menu. We started with the white bean hummus and couldn't stop eating it! We ordered the prime rib and crispy skin glazed chicken and were so impressed with the presentation and cuts of the meat. The mashed potatoes were to die for! We ended with a nice coffee and banana crisp with vanilla gelato...what a perfect ending to a perfect dining experience. Our waiter was wonderful, attentive, and stayed on top of all his tables. The rest of then wait staff was just as awesome. We will definitely recommend to our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, better seating.moore8976Dined on 11/18/2014While I enjoyed the food and the ambiance very much, I was disappointed to have a table for 2 seemingly in the middle of the restaurant, rather than at a table more outside of the high traffic area when having a reservation.Special Features:
- Hard to find any more .OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014It reminds me of dinners they use to have in Vegas. Perfect music . No kids screaming.we had a conversation that we could hear each other it was great. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ..still remains one of the bestxBJxDined on 11/6/2014We've been many times... order anything it WILL be excellent.. and while not cheap.. for what you're getting, would be totally foolish expecting it to be. Don't think of not reserving, especially weekends and special occasions.. open table makes it a breeze.. and ask for Jeff as your server.. (there's Michael at Hanks @GVR, and Jeff at Vintner).. ENJOY !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- n/athisissilynoiwillnotDined on 11/5/2014Accustics poor... too loud for night time dinning. Ambiance... lighting too bright, couldn't mark the romantic box because of the lighting. No music to mask all the bar noise, no music was played at all. ???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HiAlyssaDined on 11/4/2014This is my 3rd time at this restaurant at the recommendation of a friend. The food it absolutley outstanding and every time I come I bring new people. The ambiance is great and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun-N VegasMustangDaveVIPDined on 11/4/2014When in Vegas, great local place. We really enjoy and continue to go back.Special Features:
- A Neighborhood GemRustyVIPDined on 10/29/2014VG is always at the top of our list when guests visit. The food is delicious. Let them select a cheese and meat plate to match your wine. You won't be disappointed! Great service in a relaxed sophisticated atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great hidden spotVegasthompsonDined on 10/29/2014Vintner's Grill is a great place with spectacular service, food and ambiance. I especially enjoy the frommage plates. They have a marvelous selection of fresh breads to compliment the food, and the raspberry lemonade ranks among the best anywhere. This is an upscale establishment, but hidden from sight. Very popular for business lunches so you should make a reservation if possible.Special Features:
- EurotravelerDined on 10/27/2014Our server Senta was fantastic, service and food was awesome and decor was beautiful. I can see why even on a Monday night it was busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewSteakAfficiandoDined on 10/27/2014The cheese and meat platters are very unique and delicious. The entrees were good, although the steak was a little tough. The staff were very friendly except the service was pretty terrible. We weren't checked up on after any of our courses were served, our water, coffee and wine was never refilled, and it was near impossible to track down a server for the little extras we needed for our meals.Special Features:
- Vintner Grill ReviewFromageTreatDined on 10/25/2014Our group enjoyed our supper at Vintner Grill very much. The Fromage assortment was extensive and he combination I selected (Hard Provolome with a boar salami) was tasty and enlivened the appetite. The entre was nicely presented and the apple cake with sorbet desert was exquisite. The selection of shery was limited - would have preferred Dry Sac on the rocks. Noise level was a bit disturbing - some sound dampeners in the ceiling could be considered. Overall, a great time was had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A rip from the StripByebyeDined on 10/25/2014The restaurant is a bit overpriced but thought our service was very good. We came from the strip investing our time and money for cab fare as I always have when visiting. It took them 45 minutes to have a cab called to leave which is completely unacceptable for a restaurant with this price level. As a result, we will not be returning and will be telling all our friends to do the same.Special Features:
- Excellent service, good foodBenizzibrhatDined on 10/24/2014We went here for my moms 75th birthday and it was great. I requested a bottle of wine that was not on the menu when I made my OT reservation, not really expecting it to happen. Much to my pleasant surprise, not only did they have it ready & chilled for us upon arrival, they had 2 bottles and the correct glasses for the varietal. Appetizers were great, dinner was just fair. We will give it another try and order something different. Really enjoyed everything else and I would highly reccomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STEPHYSTEPHYVIPDined on 10/23/2014Our server Scott was excellent ,especially with his knowledge of Frommage.(cheese) gave us exactly what we liked..although service was a bit slow ..we'll chalk it up to,it was an early seating ..food is rich ,so choose wisely, scallops ..delicious , we will go again .the outdoor cabana seating looks romantic and elegant ..Special Features:
- Good food, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/20/2014This was our third time back and really for the ambiance and food, this is the second time our service has been very slow and had to ask waiter for things more than once. If you're on a time limit, this isn't the place to go.Special Features:
- Super SummerlinsammyhamDined on 10/17/2014Thanks to Michael and team! We had a great night....we did not want to go to the strip and Vintners was close to our hotel...the cheese and meat selection was awesome, and i could have more of that for dinner....service was great, food was great, all around wonderful evening....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be much betterOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/17/2014The quality of the food used to be much higher. The breadbasket wasn't freshly baked so we ordered a new one , unfortunately this tasted the same and the bread was cold . I think they keep it in the fridge. Wines are reasonable priced. Our starter and entrees were ok. Dessert tiramisu was delicious!Special Features:
- overall v nice!NalleDined on 10/17/2014Twice now my glass of wine was cleared off the table w still some wine in it, but overall v nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionRobynsReviewsDined on 10/15/2014From the lovely Russian mule cocktails, to the patio seating, one of a kind cheese and meats menu, entrees that are mouthwatering and priceless service, Vintner Grill is perfection. Yes it is in a office complex on a busy street, but do not scoff at the outdoor patio seating - it doesn't disappoint - and is much quieter than what you would expect.Special Features:
- Always a good timeTheWatcherDined on 10/15/2014I really, really like the Vintner Grill, its on my top three list of favorite restaurants in Las Vegas. The food is always cooked and presented perfectly! The staff is always amazing which takes the whole experience to the next level.Special Features:
- Great experienceRayzbabeVIPDined on 10/14/2014Loved the selection of food. Had fish and chicken. Presentation and taste was amazing. Our friend had veal bologna se also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPeteVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our party of three had great drinks and dinner. We always enjoy Vintner Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth nightSteveosPivosDined on 10/8/2014Everything went pretty smooth out cell we figured out the butter. Awesome tastes and textures!Special Features:
- Vintage VintnerSylvieVIPDined on 10/7/2014The evening was perfect...great candlelit ambience for conversation, unobtrusive service, and perfectly executed food. We had the halibut, sea bass, and scallops. All were delicious. My friend was thrilled with her birthday dessert.Special Features:
- Great!GolferGirlVIPDined on 10/4/2014Found this restaurant in the Wine Spectator and decided to try it . Great from beginning to end. Shared an octapus appetizer that was delicious. I had the crispy chicken and my husband tried the fish stew. Both scrumptious! Definitely would return to this place when in Vegas. And, its smokefree which is a real plus when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Beautiful and SpecialSandeeDined on 10/3/2014I took an out of town guest from Chicago and she loved it. The ambiance is lovely and the food very creative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem in SummerlinpickyeaterDined on 10/2/2014Amazing food, great ambiance, Alberto our waiter was awesome with recommendations and making us feel welcome. Servers were on top of everything. Quite the wine list. In a city full of restaurants, this one stands out as one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/30/2014Vintner is a great place for a power lunch, been doing it for many years. The restaurant is bright and open and just has a great vibe about it. The food is not trendy and is consistently good. I have had almost everything on the menu over the years and I have not a a bad meal. At times it appears they are under staffed because the service can be a little slow, but overall it's a great place to go.Special Features:
- Indifferent Service, OK FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/25/2014Great potential, but misses the mark. The attractive setting is overshadowed by a confused staff and indifferent service. Ten minutes after being seated, I had to track down the hostess and ask for a server. After an animated discussion between staff, after another five minutes, a server appeared. A bottle of wine was served after another interminable delay. The wine was placed in an ice bucket near the table, which then was also used to house beverages for an adjacent table. The food was workmanlike. Bouillabaisse and halibut were winners. As the meal began, so did the live music. The speaker was next to a partition separating our table from the group. The noise and vibration from the bass led us to flee without dessert.
- Patio HeavenmishaVIPDined on 9/24/2014Vintners Grill has this gorgeous patio area that is superb for casual dining and this is the perfect season to dine outside. The trees are hung with dozen of lanterns and it has a romantic appeal. The food is beautifully presented, and the cheese selection and pairings are among my favorites. Grilled Calimari is excellent and the delightful heirloom tomato salad is a winner.Special Features:
- LuvluxlifeoneDined on 9/21/2014LUV the food, the ambiance, especially the cabanas... Luv VitnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, uninspired serviceGreenTambourineDined on 9/20/2014I had been at the Vintner Grill once before and had positive memories of it. This time, my second visit, was such a disappointment. The lighting was so low you could scarcely read the menu without moving the candle to the menu or use one of those little flashlights. We were given a table right next to the server's station and it felt like we were in the middle of traffic. We could overhear all the server conversations some of which you would not want customers to hear. It took ten minutes to get water and 15 before a drink order was requested. Food and wine were great but bring a flashlight, you may want to use it to flag down a server, not just read the menu.Special Features:
- Great local gemFlashDined on 9/20/2014After reading reviews I made a reservation to celebrate my husbands birthday. What a great find! The attention to details, great service, assorted menu and terrific food made for a memorable evening. We shared 2 salad, Caesar and beet, that were wonderful. Our entrees were fantastic, sea bass and lamb. With a bottle of wine and a shared dessert we left very satisfied. We can't wait to come back with friends for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- XavierOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Nice ambiance, food isn't bad, but they serve small portions. Have to order an appetizer (which I guess is the idea) which really jacks up the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Had the opportunity to experience the Vintner Grill twice during my visit to Summerlin, once with a group of colleagues and once with my family. Both times we ate outside and both times the food, service and ambience was was a distinct pleasure. On my second visit with my family, we enjoyed our servier very much and he was very helpful with finding a perfect wine pairing and his sharing of his experiences, which greatly enhanced our visit. The Vintner Grill makes it's patrons feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceCAKdineDined on 9/18/2014This was our second visit to Vintner Grill and as expected, the food was tremendous. We had friends in town that wanted to go to someplace special and where they had never visited. They enjoyed the evening tremendously and will visit again on a future trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCongressmanVIPDined on 9/10/2014I find the management and staff keep this place consistent. Good food, excellent service, and an overall great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lvandtcDined on 9/9/2014A bit disappointed with the flatbread and halibut. Have been my favorites for years, but quality seems to have changed
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014We enjoyed such fine dining the other night to celebrate a Birthday...nice atmosphere and good wine! The Halibut is my favorite.Special Features: