2 South Main St
Woonsocket, RI 02985Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vintageri.com/
- Phone: 401-765-1234
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4- 9:00pm Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4pm Brunch: Sunday: 10am-4pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Trivia every Wednesday night beginning 4/18/12. Jazz every Thursday night, and live bands every Friday and Saturday, visit our website vintageri.com for listings
A word from Vintage
Vintage Restaurant provides upscale New American cuisine in a lively atmosphere, at reasonable prices. With entree prices of $23 or less, Vintage offers a unique and creative menu, with out the typical upscale price tag. Serving brunch every Sunday from 10am - 4pm. Our lounge on the second floor offers Live Trivia every Wednesday night, Jazz every Thursday night as well as live music every Friday and Saturday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vintage reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- terrible servicealvrDined on 6/7/2014Our service was terrible! Waited 20 minutes for a glass of wine. We used a groupon which which had our served so confused we had to get a manager to fix our bill.Special Features:
- Good food/bad serviceThomasVIPDined on 5/31/2014Food was good, but service was terrible. We waited a long time to be served and were seated on the second floor. Our rservation request was not honored.Special Features:
- Very dissapointedMarkBDined on 5/11/2014We were a party if 4 for Mothers Day had 5 pm reservations. Entered the restaurant and there was only one other table seated in the entire place. That should have been an indication of what the experience would be. The waiter was good but not very well kept. We were informed that a few things were not available on the limited menu. Three of us ordered a basic shrimp scampi and quite frankly it was spaghetti ,shrimp and spinach. No flavor and very watery. I am pretty sure we will not be returning there again unless we see better reviews in the future.Special Features:
- ok experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Food was good but not great service was slow and inattentive. Buffet was picked over and unkempt servers uniforms were filthy seemed to be a lack of leadership in the restaurant. The food was good enough to give them a second shot but the staff needs focus and training. It seemed as if no one was managing the front of the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014There were four in my party and we were greated by a friendly staff and promptly seated. Waiter was professional and friendly and very flexible with us in regards to us using our groupons. The atmosphere was very cosy and hip. Well decorated and warm. The bar looked very welcoming. Unfortunately, the food was mediocre. I ordered the lobster bisque which was served luke warm, pureed and lacking in flavor. For my entree I ordered the pistachio crusted tuna which could have been a tasty combination,but the fish fell flat under the topping. Regarding the sides,the asparagus was too hard not the prefered firm and the pearl pasta was tastless. This restaurant has tremendous potential, but sadly I was disappointed with my first experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedBAMBAMDined on 4/25/2014The shrimp scampi was dry and overcooked. The bread appeared stale. It was crumbly and fell apart when we tried to pick it up. Service was very good. We wouldn't go back.
- good food at a great priceperfectDined on 4/23/2014The $10 entree special is a great value, with good choices that cater to anyone's taste.Special Features:
- Nice place!PdiddyDined on 4/20/2014Took my kids for Sunday Brunch. Lots of food. Worth every penny. Service and ambience very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingfoodieVIPDined on 4/17/2014Having grown up in northern RI I have been wanting to try Vintage prompted by the availability of a Groupon …Initially an odd smell exuded from the table; the cloth napkins must have been washed in a VERY strong fabric softener that was nauseating. We could smell it for hours later. Our waiter who appeared to be quite nice just was not up to snuff. The baked stuffed lobster - the stuffing was fine but the lobster meat incredibly tough frozen?& incredibly small portion. The ginger marinated pork shank - the sauce tasted so oddly I couldn't eat it, neither could by other diner. The couscous which I swear was barley was poorly strained/very watery. We didn't order dessert & won't return. Too bad since Woonsocket needs a high end restaurant.
- Food ok music a bustOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/17/2014Had business lunch with hard rock music in the background they need to rethink who they want to be as food was good but waitress was missing some teeth
- . We ordered artichoke dip,Lbeau61VIPDined on 4/12/2014. We ordered artichoke dip, We asked after 20 minutes if the dip was coming she said it will be out shortly. our entrees arrive before dip when we asked her about dip said oh I thought kitchen brought it out. Manager comes over and said the waitress said she didn't hear us order it! Excuse me I said that's a lie she just said to us I thought kitchen brought it out. Manager was awful we said she was lying he just stared at us! It's really to bad because the food was actually good. Oh and yes when entrees came out one dinner ordered wasn't what he ordered! So they took it back and brought it out aft we were all done eating. manager said he bought us a drink I said said that dip and his dinner should be comped if you new how to manage!
- Great for the WooYummoDined on 4/12/2014Vintage has an amazing atmosphere, very industrial. Our waitress was extremely friendly, drinks and food was delicious. I would recommend the dark and stormy and the Vintage Punch for drinks. The steak and fries dinner was top notch. The pork shoulder was tender and juicy, the only down side were my vegetables - they were bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the RoughCoreyIsAFoxDined on 4/5/2014In recent years downtown Woonsocket has really become a great place for dining and nightlife. Vintage is one of the biggest reasons why. The service was quite good, but I wouldn't call it excellent. We went for an early dinner before seeing a show at the Stadium Theater. The drink list is fantastic, interesting, and varied. Unfortunately, the bar seemed to be out of a lot of items. Regardless, the drinks we settled on were great. Our meals were pretty great as well. The Chicken Cordon Bleu was worth the price of admission alone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food yum yumgoodeatsDined on 3/29/2014Very enjoyable evening with delicious surf 'n turf. Filet cooked as requested, Appealing presentation of food. Second time I've had this meal and it didn't disappoint either time. Carrot cake arrived w/a lovely brule covered pineapple which was a great accompaniment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with a friendJohannDined on 3/25/2014The service and the food was great. I was pleasantly surprised at how good our dish,s were. The appetizer beef with lettuce wraps were very tasty.all the fixings came with it.very fresh. I would recommend.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner at VintageGerryDined on 3/8/2014Had a relaxing dinner for my brother in laws birthday. Several menu options, we all had different entrees. Service was a bit off, waiter informed us she was new. Apps were good, nice size so sharing was easy. Entrees were right sized, tasty. Steaks cooked as ordered perfectly. Not rushed, although not very busy while we were there, which kep the noise level down and the attention from staff a bit more than it may be when full. Manager came by to check on food and service...nice touch. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant in northern RIdinerDined on 3/1/2014Viintage is one of the best restaurants in northern RI. Upscale. Watch for specials.Special Features:
- Not as good as we remember...andrea1077Dined on 2/22/2014I have been here several times with friends and my husband over the years. This experience was not as good as in the past. The portions seemed a lot smaller, my husband's paella which we have had before was lacking flavor. We ordered 2 surf and turf's which came with 1/2 lobster tails and although mine seemed an okay size, my friend's was very small and both meals were cold. Based on what we spent for apps, dinner and drinks, there are better places to try.
- Disappointed againSulsjd84Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I had our first date here years ago. Everything was great then. On our first Valentines's Day, we returned. The service was great, the food was not. In addition they had run out of my first two meal choices, They also forgot us at the bar for over an hour. This year for Valentines we went again. We hoped the real Vintage as the first we experienced. Unfortunately, the food was terrible. We will not return.
- Valentine's DayShaneDined on 2/14/2014This was our first visit to Woonsocket and Vintage. We had early reservations because we were going to the stadium theatre for a show. Parking was a bit of a problem due to the snow piles and it being Valentine's Day. We arrived 10 minutes late , which did not seem to phase the hostess. The interior is very comfortable with exposed wood beams and a cool glass tiled fire place upstairs. The tables are spaced nicely. The servers were very attentive and efficient in order to get us out of the restaurant in time for the show. The drink menu has many interesting drinks and the sangria we had was delicious. The food was decent, but nothing out of the ordinary. We would eat at Vintage again and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Very Nice SurpriseBzeoliDined on 2/14/2014Four of us from North of Boston headed to Twin River Casino to see a show. As the one who usually is in charge of finding something new and different, I am pleased to have chosen Vintage. Negatives first. On a snowy night, parking was less than desirable. I found a spot about 100 yards away though, so not bad. Vintage is in a brick building which may have hosted some type of manufacturing at some point. Roomy and a bit spare, but comfortable chairs and nice, distressed copper table top. Server, Leila, outstanding. Food excellent. Nice take on Chicken Cordon Bleu with blueberry glaze, terrific paella with seafood, filet mignon tender and juicy, and a satisfying Baked Stuffed Lobster. Great soup. Manhattans generous and well made. Go. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchDiningoutDined on 2/9/2014I have enjoyed brunch here twice now and will come again. I enjoy the ambience. Relaxed and unhurried. Staff is very friendly and service outstanding. For brunch you have a choice of ordering off the menu, enjoy a simple buffet, or both!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!MarcLHDined on 2/7/2014I've been to Vintage many times now. Every time the food is Superb! Only flaw this time was my Filet Mignon was cooked Well done and not medium rare. I sent if back and the second time it was PERFECT! I also had the Red Dragon Maki Roll, PERFECT. Everyone else's food was GREAT too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner before the 'show'KayakdudeDined on 1/25/2014We were looking for dining before a Saturday night show at the Stadium theater, right down the street. I had heard so many good things about Vintage and it is surprising that it took me so long to try it out. It held up to the fairly high expectations. Service was very good and the food was great, the atmosphere was comfortable. We did not try the sushi, maybe next time.Special Features:
- The lobster ravioli was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/10/2014The lobster ravioli was excellent and would also recommend the surf and turf.Service is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Been here many times and always very good. Always good service and good ambienceSpecial Features:
- Disaster!LarryLDined on 12/31/2013We went to Vintage to celebrate New Year's Eve and the evening was a disaster with so many things that went wrong that when I wrote my original review, I kept getting a message that said I had exceeded space limitations. To read what went wrong, please read my complete review at Trip Advisor. When I called our waiter over at the end of the night, I told him that I felt there must be a serious kitchen problem and that we did not blame the waitstaff for all that went wrong. The manager subsequently agreed with what we were saying and compted our meal. We told her that was not what we were looking for and just wanted her to knwo what it was like from our perspective.
- Never disappointedDuffyDined on 12/31/2013This was our fifth dining experience at Vintage. Menu always has great selection of appetizers and entrees. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Sunday nightAlisonDined on 12/22/2013We went to Vintage with friends on the Sunday night before Christmas. It was quiet with only a few other diners. The service was great and the food was very good - steaks, paella, and an excellent lamb shank. Would go again as a great option for a local restaurant in northern RI with out having to go to Providence.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VintageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/9/2013Our first experience with Vintage was last Valentine's Day, 2013 and then again in December, 2013 for my husband's birthday. We now have reservations for this Valentine's Day, 2014. Overall it was wonderful, the food, the ambiance, the staff, all wonderful, very very nice. Our last visit in December gave us one small concern and that was the noise level from the bar to the restaurant area was a little loud, other than that this is a perfect place. We will be trying out the brunch for Father's Day in June, 2014. It was nice to find fine dining in Woonsocket without having to go to Providence. Although, their sister restaurant, the Blue Grotto in Providence is also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed everything aboutVeronicaVIPDined on 10/13/2012I enjoyed everything about dining at Vintage and would have given a full five stars if it weren't for the parking situation. We arrived 15 minutes early for our 7:30 reservation and drove around the parking lot across the street numerous times trying to find a place to park. Then drove behind the restaurant and there was nothing available. We ended up parking quite a distance from the restaurant in a seedy parking lot down the street and were in fear of either our vehicle being vandalized, stolen or towed! My advice would be to arrive 30 minutes in advance to search for a parking spot. The food and service were fabulous but the parking problem would probably stop us from returning any time soon!Special Features:
- We really enjoyed Vintage.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2012We really enjoyed Vintage. Loved the upstairs lounge areaSpecial Features:
- This place was jumpin'....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2012We have been to Vintage several times before and continue to be impressed with the food and the service both which are top notch. There was a full house both downstairs and in the upstairs lounge. We had dinner in the bar area and then went upstairs for drinks and to enjoy the live music which was great. Another wonderful experience at Vintage - we will return soon.Special Features:
- As always little Amanda andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/29/2012As always little Amanda and Melissa were great as well as the foodSpecial Features:
- The restaurant had severalOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/29/2012The restaurant had several large parties which made the room incredibly noisy. As the waitress was at our table she shouted across the room to other diners. The tuna was too old to be served rare. Luckily, they were able to quickly replace my meal with the scallops dish, much better. Overall the evening was fine, but I do not intend to dine here again.
- The brunch was lackluster.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/23/2012The brunch was lackluster. I have yet to have a great meal there and doubt I will return for the food...maybe for some wine or cocktails.
- Went on the $10 entree specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/18/2012Went on the $10 entree special night. Unreal value for great foodSpecial Features:
- We had a great time. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2012We had a great time. Our first time. Was pleasantly surprised. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Food and Women of Wine eventLindaDined on 9/12/2012Food and Women of Wine event was well worth it! Food was amazing and the wine distributor was enjoyable and informative.Special Features:
- 1st time having the brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/20121st time having the brunch. Ambiance was very nice, quite, comfortable seating. Wait staff pleasant/friendly! We ordered the breakfast buffet with ala carte choices(eggs benedict and chocolate/strawberry crepes were exceptional), however the buffet items were very not very appealing. Scrambled eggs had an odd taste to them, which left the three of us unable to finish them (this was unfortunate because one friend only ordered the buffet) Only one choice of meat (bacon, would have liked other options). I asked for white toast and was told they couldn't accomodate thid( which I found odd that the restaurant did not have bread to toast). Definately not worth going for just the buffet but the ala carte items were very good.