Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill
100 Clubhouse Dr
Easton, PA 18042-6979Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.vintagerestaurantandbar.com/
- Phone: 6109238480x14
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Pichetto & Nicholas Coleman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact Director of Food & Beverage Bradley Wilson via phone or email for more information on off-site or on-site catering events.
- Entertainment: Live music every Wednesday from 7-10pm featuring local bands.
A word from Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill
Upscale casual restaurant located inside The Club at Morgan Hill in Williams Township offering spectacular views, award-winning cuisine, and professional and gracious service. Open for lunch and dinner with menu items ranging from the best burger in the Lehigh Valley, to melt-in-your-mouth Filet Mignon, there's definitely something for everyone at Vintage Restaurant & Bar!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (37)great for outdoor dining (29)special occasion (23)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (13)romantic (12)great for lunch (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Special occasionFoodbuffDined on 9/18/2014Food and service were great. Our entire group loved the night. Just wish it wasn't quite so noisy. Noise really carries in main room especially because of bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceJoemidiVIPDined on 8/22/2014My wife and I had dinner and were very pleased that evening. What made it so special besides the food being extra good that night, was the service. The staff were all very friendly and paid attention to our needs. We didn't have to wait for refills or finished plates to be taken. I loved the scallop dish. My wife had the steak and was extremly please with the tenderness and said it was cooked to perfection. We have been here before. My only compliant is they need to bring back the sticky bun for dessert.Special Features:
- View was pretty -- sat outsideDonkaDined on 8/20/2014Phone rep & greeters/hostess were welcoming and professional. Requested deck seating; view was nice. Table was wobbly, waitress was MIA most of night, had to ask her name. It was other staff members who served us food & took away our dishes. VERY pricey for the little amount of food we received for dinner; my salmon was on the menu as "medium-rare", but mine was partially still raw. Husband's filet mignon was outstanding. Calamari fries and scallop with bacon appetizers were good, but none of the food quantity was worth the price charged. Place was recommended to us by a friend who has lunch there often and says it's terrific. We regretfully would not recommend this place, nor return, based on our 1-time attendance for dinner.Special Features:
- our go to placehatetocookDined on 8/10/2014My husband and I don't go out to dinner much but when we do it's always to Vintage restaurant. The food is delicious and the view outstanding. They have a dessert called the Cookie Jar, which they took OFF the menu for the summer. It's finally back and if you like chocolate chip cookies and ice cream it's a must haveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunchsocialbutterflyDined on 8/1/2014We celebrated my husband's 85th birthday having lunch at your restaurant. Everything was special. The food was excellent as well as the ambiance. We love the view and we will be back. Keep up the great work.Special Features:
- Mini serving size but expensiveCcbkDined on 7/31/2014When I am paying $30.00 for a meal I would expect to have either a vegetable or a potato with my meat, not just a piece of meat on a plate with a garnish. The serving size was small .We were actually hungry when we went home.Special Features:
- Interesting NightICANEATDined on 7/30/2014I will start by saying that my ratings are based on the fact that Jamie, our wonderful server/waitress was the glue that kept everything together. If not for her it would have been a very rough night. It started with an appetizer, out on the patio...by the 4th time trying to get it right, I said no. Following this was the 'table debacle' which was something of a nightmare all by itself. When a table request was made, I was assured of that table...within a few minutes, I was told that it can't be that table, but the one right next to it. Ok, that's fine, I appreciated the heads-up. Well, they screwed that up, offered me a 'kiddie' table which for 2 men on a business dinner was an insult. Food and drinks good...Jamie, again, was GREAT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveEaston26Dined on 7/29/2014I tried Vintage for the first time during restaraunt week and I was extremely satisfied with my experience! The food was to die for and the service was impecable. I would definitely suggest dining outside, the view was gorgeousSpecial Features:
- A special nightYummyTasterDined on 7/26/2014The gorgeous view, delicious food, and affable wait staff, made a special night much more special. Our only suggestion to improve a bit is to add tiki torches or a dimmer lighting on the outside deck because ater the sun goes down the string lighting on the deck is too bright and spoils the outdoor ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall beautifulDinesOutFrequentlyDined on 7/23/2014Overall this was a wonderful experience. The restaurant is beautiful with an amazing view. Food was outstanding! We have been there twice and only 'complaint', which mind you I am NOT complaining, is the wait staff has been a little lacking in their abilities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitBoatmanVIPDined on 7/19/2014Unfair to give a total review we picked an evening when a large wedding party was in progress. We will have to try again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnerEatMeatVIPDined on 7/6/2014We went to Vintage to celebrate my birthday and could not have been happier with the food, service and ambience. We had the deconstructeed mushroom ravioli appetizer and it was great with a ton of mshrooms and homemade pasta. The skirt steak was also good and cooked just medium rare as I like it. Would definitely recommend Vintage for any occasion. We will go back.Special Features:
- Was expecting moreDEVODined on 6/28/2014Vintage Restaurant provides an amazing view and we were looking forward to a great meal based upon other OT reviews. Our great night ended at the door when we were required to wait more than 30 minutes for our table with a reservation. To be fair, the restaurant was just opening at 7:30 after a private function, but we watched several tables be seated before us that DID NOT have reservations and claim the best outdoor tables on the patio. Evidently, people who hold a Golf Club membership trump a dinner reservation in the restaurant. Service was slow and our waitress could seem to care less about our table, but was cheery and friendly to the members dining there. Food was good but not great, but maybe I was just in a bad mood at that point.Special Features:
- 2DateNightersDined on 6/27/2014Our meals were fantastic! We'd come here for their bread alone...loved their toasted specialty raisin bread that comes in the bread basket!!Special Features:
- Delicious for steak!eatgoodDined on 6/27/2014Always cook my steak medium to perfection and the Cabernet wine reduction sauce is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine Sublime4gr8foodDined on 6/25/2014It was not my first time, so I knew what I was in store for. It was my partner's first visit and she loved the experience. Great food, Dana was really great, considering the gathering crowd and the imposing storm. We will definitely be returning. I have had many special family vents celebrated there with great food, great service and a warm ambience, (always loved the Fireplace!). The experience is so good, that we will be returning on a regular basis when we visit the State Theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedJoemidiVIPDined on 6/7/2014I had the chicken under a brick once again. This has to be one of the tastiest chicken dishes I've ever had. I only wish they would put the sticky bun back on the menu for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the Vintage Restaurant - The Club at Morgan Hill reviews archive.
- Neighborhood gemKarmaDined on 5/17/2014We took our daughter and some relatives to the restaurant to celebrate college graduation. The food Was very good as was the service. There was a wedding party there so it was a bit noises. Once the wedding Moved downstairs the noise was fine. We would reccommed this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ViewPepperDined on 5/14/2014The view is very nice. Food is good but small portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchheavyhokieDined on 5/11/2014This was the 3rd Mother's Day brunch we've enjoyed at Vintage. The food is always excellent. We have three young girls, and they are very accomodating to children. For what is buffet service, the staff could stand to be a bit more attentive to the tables regarding drinks and plates. I would recommend Vintage without heistation for any occasion.Special Features:
- hat2cookDined on 5/11/2014Vintage is one of our favorite restaurants! Their brunch is one of the best around. It is especially nice for special occasions. The waitresses are the BEST! We have our 4 or 5 favorites of course, but they are all great and constantly checking to make sure you don't need anything without being obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as always!Smith720VIPDined on 4/26/2014My husband and I always have fantastic meals here. Our cocktails were delicious to start. The calamari fries were amazing and the house salad is what I come for. It is hands down the best salad I've ever eaten! Our entrees, pappardelle with bolognese and the 5 oz. Filet mignon were cooked to perfection, nothing bad to say about the entire meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014We have dined here in the past and absolutely loved it. This is based on our experiecce on Easter Sunday Brunch. All the breakfast food was cold and the only hot breakfast food I could get was the omelet station. A fellow with no personality and a burnt omelet . We found the seating to be very uncomfortable as we paid a lot of Money to sit in folding chairs. And we were a party of 6 my 11 year old grand daughter being one of the 6 and she was charged the adult price😡 So while we enjoy your regular dining we will never have our holiday brunch there again, we were so disappointed.Special Features:
- AnnualDentalDined on 4/9/2014Always a pleasure to bring a group from Philly there. It's there requested restaurant once a year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Sunday EveningDBT749Dined on 4/6/2014Excellent choice for a nice Sunday evening dinner, as the restaurant was mostly empty. Despite being a slow time, the service was excellent and we did not feel rushed to finish. The staff was courteous and friendly, and the food was properly prepared and tasty. one of the few local "better" establishments that is open late on a Sunday.Special Features:
- Excellent food, awesome atmosphere!NancyCDined on 3/26/2014The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was the we were there on a Wednesday and there was a band playing that was way too loud. Otherwise, it was wonderful and I will be back to dine! Perhaps on a day they do not have a band!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!MaryDined on 3/22/2014Everyone enjoyed their meals. We all love the cinnamon bread and ate way too many! This was the 1st time I tried the artichoke heart appetizer which was a generous portion and very good. Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDaniduDined on 3/22/2014We have been to the Vintage several times and always enjoyed ourselves. The service is excellent and they are always accommodating. Menu is small but very good. The portions are just right and dessert a must. Recommended for enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with a great viewdexterpyrazzDined on 3/22/2014Used our State Theatre certificates for dinner Sat. Night. The four of us had a very nice time - the food was excellent. We were surprised to see what a nice "special" menu there was for the certificates. Something for every one of us. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy atmosphereJoemidiVIPDined on 3/8/2014We were finally able to be accommodated in their cozy fireplace room to dine for dinner. I know they can't always accommodate that room since it's used occasionally for larger groups. It was just my wife and I for dinner. My wife had the steak I had the fish special. Both dishes were spectacular and cooked to perfection. To finish things off we both had the bread pudding for dessert. They probably have the best bread pudding in the whole state of Pennsylvania. I highly recommend saving room for dessert. Overall our experience has been great. We have been here before and plan to continue to go back. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I should've ordered something elseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/5/2014I had the French Onion soup, the Atlantic Cod, and dessert. The soup was very good, but the Atlantic Cod was little weird. The fish was cooked perfectly but what it was served with tasted like cheesy cauliflower. There was supposed to be gnocchi in it too, but I think I may have found one piece. The dessert was good, but overpriced. I had an ice cream dish that cost $8 and had 2 small scoops of ice cream covered in chocolate syrup, espresso, and Kahlua. For $8 I would expect a slightly larger dish. I would not order my main dish or dessert again, but I would go back for another try. My dinner partner had a steak salad that was fantastic, so I think I just ordered the wrong thing. The service was very good.Special Features:
- Fabulous foodDelicious4youDined on 3/5/2014Lovely dining experience. Great food - friendly courteous staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always happy dinning here!JoemidiVIPDined on 3/1/2014I'm never disappointed as of lately dinning here. They had their rough patch in the past, but they seemed to have truly gotten it together. If you have been here in the past and were not happy, I recommend that you go back. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The view was spectacular;OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/27/2014The view was spectacular; just like the food. Brilliant blending of foods and flavors. The Vintage salad is great. The crab cake sandwich was delicious, no fillers. From drinks to dessert was an experience. Can't wait to go back to try other selections. Service was friendly and she didn't miss a beat.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysTo29Dined on 2/22/2014As always food lived up expectations and then some. The market fish was Arctic Char which was the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd year Valentine dinnerJoemidiVIPDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I have been eaten here a lot. There were a few times that they certainly disappointed us. They over cooked my wife's steak two times. We were almost never going to go back, but we truly enjoyed it last year for Valentine's day and thought to give them one last chance. They didn't disappoint us. This time not only did they get it right, but we figured out why the two times the steak was over cooked. She order the 10 oz as opposed to the 6oz and took home what she couldn't finish. I myself am not a meat eater, but I have to say that filet looked good. I had the tuna special with lobster. I would rate my meal a 3 out of 5. The place has a great fireplace and in the summer you can sit outside and enjoy the scenic view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekamethystangiVIPDined on 1/25/2014My guest and I were returning from a trip to NYC and wanted to stop to eat on the way to Allentown. I remembered that it was Easton Restaurant Week and that Vintage was on the list of participants. I quickly looked it up in Open Table and made a reservation about 40 minutes ahead. We were seated right away. We each ordered different items (appetizer, entree, dessert) and shared everything. The crab cake appetizer was phenomenal, only to be topped by the entrees of duck breast and filet mignon! For dessert we had a cookie jar, and a "regular" dessert of bread pudding. Both were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now I understand casual upscale!Rlw908Dined on 1/19/2014Not your typical stuffy country club atmosphere! Truly "upscale casual", it is classy yet informal. A lively group was watching football at the bar but the noise level was not disturbing. Service was friendly & efficient, and the food was excellent. We started with the lump crab cakes with a tasty herb tomato relish. The white bean soup was odd with a tomato based broth (expected chicken or veg.-based clear broth) but still good. Main courses of filet in Cabernet reduction, Coq au Vin, & chicken under a brick were all devoured. We struggled with dessert but enjoyed warm white choc. bread pudding with JD sauce, and their signature Cookie Jar. Planning to return when we can sit on the patio and enjoy the amazing view. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DinnerLizzieDined on 1/17/2014We had a fabulous dinner (once again!) I would highly recommend Vintage for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant VintageI4go2psuDined on 1/17/2014Our group of 4 experienced a superb evening of fine dining at an astonishingly reasonable price. Our server was delightful and professional. The fare and was exquisite. All assessments of the Vintage point to a return visit. :-) YAHOO!!!!!!!! Important Personal Question: Who records the 100 points earned for making reservations through OPEN TABLE????Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.