Vintage Italian Restaurant
9 West Westfield Ave
Roselle Park, NJ 07204Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Vintage Italian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vintageitalianrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 9084454520
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Vintage Italian Restaurant
An authentic Italian experience is what Vintage has to offer and that it will be here, right in Roselle Park. Claire, the owner added, “I’ll save you a trip to Italy.” Please note: online reservations are not combinable with any other coupon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vintage Italian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great foodJoeyOVIPDined on 9/24/2014Your food is out of this world!! Loved your buffet! What a great deal... Will be back real soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantDiner44VIPDined on 9/5/2014We found this restaurant by accident and we were really surprised by the Menu!! It is truly a Homemade Gem!! The food was done like Grandma used to make and the staff were all very polite. We will definitely make Vintage a regular stop. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Like nona's cookingbirdsthewordVIPDined on 7/25/2014Great burrata and fried calamari appetizers. Husband's homemade ravioli entree was just wonderful and prepared al dente. My veal sorrentino was light and savory with fresh plum tomato sauce, tender rounds of eggplant on a bed of thinly pounded veal. Our meal was enjoyable, servers attentive, owners present to greet patrons. This particular evening Dr. Jack was on the keyboards crooning our favorite Italian songs. It was just like a visit to nonna's house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Per SefoodfansforevaDined on 5/17/2014As part of a birthday weekend, we went to Vintage on Saturday and Per Se on Monday. I liked the food at Vintage better. Ravioli was to die for and cakes were amazing. I missed the eggplant rollatini, but mozzarella sticks, salad were solid. We had 25 guests, an extremely diverse group of diners, and every single one left this place happy. If you want to plan something with family that doesn't break the bank, this is your place. Reserve dinner as early as possible so you overlap with the entertainment at the end of the meal - it was a huge plus, music was classic, but noise volume would have been tough if it was for most of the meal. Service was warm and friendly. We "felt the love" at this place and hope to come back again.Special Features:
- Great experience!Foodie23VIPDined on 4/4/2014We walked in and sat down. Based on just the set up alone, we weren't sure about how our experience was going to be until all of a sudden, an oldies band started singing and people got up and started dancing. We thought it was really fun to watch and completely changed the tone of our evening. Then the food came out. SPECTACULAR! It was REAL Italian food. Not processed or generic like so many places around here. The burrata mozzarella was out of this world. I love mozzarella, and I know when a restaurant has burrata, it says something about the restaurant. My ravioli dinner? Amazing. Both of the owners came over and chatted with us. Very friendly. Very personable. We will DEFINITELY go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who would have thought!LovestoeatDined on 1/22/2014Great little neighborhood place. During the recent cold spell, we were the only diners there mid-week. Needless to say, the service was great and the food was very very good. Picked the restaurant that night for location, not knowing what to expect.....will definitely return, especially since we learned they have entertainment several nights a week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entertainment Saturday nights.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/13/2013Entertainment Saturday nights. Good 2 person bands, but the music was a bit too loud for how small the restaurant is.Special Features:
- Reasonsably priced entre'sJoeyVIPDined on 3/9/2013Reasonsably priced entre's and beverages. Reservations for a Saturday night and the table was ready. Very attentive staff, including the owners. Glad we found the place and will be back for a second visit.Special Features:
- Open in October, food veryBernieVIPDined on 3/2/2013Open in October, food very good-homestyle Italian cooking without any airs. Service has many problems which have to be worked out Owners are very involved in getting the service right and are very caring to the patrons and are comitted to woring the service issues. Can't wait to go back and try some more dishs.Special Features: