7554 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vintageenoteca.com/
- Phone: (323) 512-5278
- Hours of Operation:
Weekend Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 12:00am; Dinner: Nightly: 12:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Mediterranean, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Off-site catering is available for both large and small parties. Options include selections from existing menu and development of unique menus.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant is available for private parties of up to 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Francois 3235125278x
- Entertainment: Non-traditional wine tasting events. See Vintage Enoteca's Facebook page for event updates and information.
- Special Events: Private parties are also available.
A word from Vintage Enoteca
Vintage Enoteca is a casual Italian-inspired, neighborhood wine bar, offering seasonal small plates and a crafted boutique wine and beer list. Located on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, Vintage Enoteca combines a friendly, chic vibe with delicious food and drink.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Vintage Enoteca - Best Restaurants in Hollywood ›
Vintage Enoteca reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (19)neighborhood gem (18)fit for foodies (16)romantic (12)good for groups (9)special occasion (9)great for brunch (6)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (6)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Always excellent food and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014We come here often. They switch up the menu seasonally and it's always exciting to see what they change. The usual dishes though are also amazing. Great friendly staff where you feel at home. We always try to bring new friends here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply sublimeTableRenterVIPDined on 10/18/2014Awesome food, awesome wine, and even more awesome are the members of the tight knit crew that engage you with the finest service - all wrapped up in the coolest comfy oasis of good karma on Sunset Blvd!!!Special Features:
- yumChilangaVIPDined on 10/5/2014It was very quiet in the restaurant on a Sunday evening, but that meant very attentive service and personal attention. Sam, our waiter, was great. Wine bar was not as extensive as I would have thought for a wine bar, but it had some variety. Food was yummy... shared the brussels sprouts, dates, a warm kale/white bean salad, the white flat bread... and their decadent chocolate dessert. Everything was really tasty. Bonus: there's parking at the back!Special Features:
- So welcomingPTalentiVIPDined on 8/29/2014I love going to Vintage. The small plates are really delicious, including some of the most memorable flatbreads I've ever tasted. And I particularly love how the owners are not snobby about their wines. They're genuinely interested in finding out what you like and introducing you to wines that'll match your taste profile. How many restaurants do you know that are genuinely happy to let you taste a few glasses before you make your wine choice? Oh, and I should add I've always been impressed and often surprised by the wines to which I was introduced at Vintage. Just delighted that this place exists only a few blocks from my house. OH, and people! There's always plenty of parking in the back!Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Great food, service. Small plates you can try everything on the menu without spending a ton of moneySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!JonrobmomVIPDined on 8/22/2014A wonderful restaurant in every way. It's sure to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning Soon!VondyDined on 8/13/2014I discovered Vintage Enoteca when I was researching places for dinner prior to a comedy show at the near by Meltdown Comics. After reviewing the extensive menu and reading all of the positive Yelp reviews, I was sold! I brought my wife and our two friends for some pre-show drinks and snacks. All 4 of us were blown away by the food, drink list and service. We have all agreed to come back ASAP!Special Features:
- Hidden gemYummmDined on 8/10/2014Out waitress name was peaches and she was a total peach. Food was sooo good and sangria was tasty as well will definitely go back for brunch again soon. Oh yea Good size portions too. Left there completly stuffed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WhirlDined on 8/9/2014Every bite was delicious, we tried several items and split each one. They are nice and attentive without being too pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousJonrobmomVIPDined on 8/1/2014Another great meal at a wonderful restaurant. We've become regulars!Special Features:
- The following 152 reviews are from the Vintage Enoteca reviews archive.
- Great date spotLAfoodexpoDined on 7/10/2014Cute place, excellent service, didn't feel rushed or hurried. Great for the first date, able to talk and be comfortable. My only wish is that they had couches inside as well. If you are a fan of crab, you must try the crab bruschetta, heaping mounds of succulent crab...oh so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!JonrobmomVIPDined on 7/3/2014We have lunch here often and it's consistently delicious with an exciting menu that never disappoints. Truly a standout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool placeMunchiesDined on 6/26/2014Very nice spot for light fare and good wine. We had a cheese plate with some nice cheeses and a delicious jam and toast. The farro salad was nice but could have used a bit more farro and less lettuce but it was yummy. The goat cheese and peas are a nice touch. The articholk was ok. A little undercooked for my taste but the aoli sauce was very good. For dessert, we had a delicious,but ugly chocolate cake. It tasted wonderful but it wasn't the most appetizing presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousJonrobmomVIPDined on 5/21/2014Wonderful food, great service, a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd TIME HERE AND EXCELLENT!!!HonestJohnDined on 5/9/2014Celebrated another friend's birthday here and it was as excellent as our first venture into this organic gem hidden away from the noise that is Hollywood. Will DEFINITELY be coming back! GREAT FOOD, GREAT COFFEE, GREAT WINE, but most of all, AMAZINGLY GREAT FANTASTIC STAFF!!! They are friendly and attentive. Wonderful experience overall and I recommend this place to EVERYONE!Special Features:
- Happy HourSarah486Dined on 5/7/2014We got a few items off the happy hour menu we would have ordered anyway. The crab mac and cheese and flatbread are sooo yummy. The farro salad was hearty but light. The deviled eggs were very creamy, but wish it had more caviar for more of a bite!Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood Wine Bar!orangefreshyDined on 5/3/2014All of my experiences at Vintage have been great. The menu is great - lots of small plates and other items that are great for sharing. When this place is full, it can get noisy, which might not be the best for a super-romantic evening, but the ambiance is very nice! Knowledgeable and super-friendly servers who will take care of you! Definitely will be back.Special Features:
- Tasty shared plates, good wineHollyDDined on 4/11/2014Fourth visit, always very tasty, great service. Not a large dining area so if you absolutely want a table, make a reservation. Free parking out back in a shared lot. Best for groups of four people and under, I think. They offer good advice on choosing wines and cheeses.Special Features:
- Always deliciousJonrobmomVIPDined on 4/9/2014The food is consistently wonderful, combining great ingredients and flavors. The service is outstanding as is the food. Vintage Enoteca is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Not What We HopedHypeGirlDined on 4/6/2014We went to Vintage Enoteca hoping for a true Italian neighborhood gem. Unfortunately, we were largely disappointed. The food was mostly lackluster; limp flatbread with a sauce that tasted canned topped with anemic tomatoes, a salad that included woody pea shoots, salmon tartare that had a small bone in it and unappealing texture. The mac & cheese was fine as was the chopped salad - but nothing outstanding. The seating is all tall tables which are uncomfortable, and the servers wine knowledge seemed limited. To be fair, she did allow us to sample the wine before making our selection and was very pleasant. But in the end the cost was what we've paid for outstanding meals in more inviting environments. We won't return.
- Never fails to be wonderful!GlutenfreefoodieDined on 3/27/2014Wonderful place for a quality night out. Love the food, the service and the ambiance.Special Features:
- My favorite lil hollywood gemHollydlynchVIPDined on 3/25/2014Always a pleasure coming to this restaurant!!! Love the food and the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the blue crab bruschetta wondesoo3060Dined on 3/17/2014love the blue crab bruschetta wonderful service small, cozy ambience love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLarryksDined on 3/10/2014Excellent, as always. My wife and I have been eating here since they opened three years ago and have never been disappointed. The food is always wonderful, the service is smart and unobtrusive, and we love the small plates. We can taste many flavors without having a large plate of too much food. Truly a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Go-to neighborhood spotDanielleVIPDined on 2/27/2014I love this place. It has a comfortable vibe that is a great fit for a variety of occasions, the food is awesome, and the wine, oh the WINE.Special Features:
- Great Wines. Awesome Energy!THarris1908VIPDined on 2/22/2014Went here with my boyfriend and a friend of ours. The energy is great in this place. Tasty small bites and tapas. Some really delicious wines. I had a rose that was totally surprising - well-balanced, lots of fruit with a smooth mouth feel, but no heavy sweetness! It was a great sipper and paired well with the brussel sprouts and flatbread i ordered. We were on our way to a show at the Palladium or we could have lingered over good wine and conversation for hours. Will definitely be back soon!Special Features:
- Always amazingGlutenfreefoodieDined on 2/14/2014Our no-fail spot for a delicious and romantic night out. Service is stellar.Special Features:
- Fantastic little spotJoeRVIPDined on 2/2/2014I don't think we ever would have found this place, but we were given a gift card. We're so thankful. We had a quiet Sunday dinner, sampling a number of small and larger plates -- each one was wonderful. The wine was reasonable and very good. Service was amazingly friendly and charming. This could easily become one of our go-to spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2014Date night with the wife and glad we ended up here! Minimal design of the dining room keeps the focus on the food, beverage, and your date. Great service, nice staff....overall well done. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small bites at the right priceDeeCeeDined on 1/7/2014I picked Vintage Enoteca because my husband and I had tickets for a show down the block at NerdMelt — I thought with the tapas-like menu it would be quick and light. We lucked out arriving well before our 7 pm reservation and got there in time for the end of their Happy Hour. Everything on the menu, except for fish dishes, was half price. LOVED the brussels sprouts with bacon so much that we had two orders and my husband's panini was a full meal. I had two glasses of a really tasty chardonnay. We're looking forward to coming back and working our way down the menu. Also, our server was accommodating and really friendly. We loved her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your usual wine barCKhollywoodDined on 12/31/2013We came here for New Years Eve because we wanted to do something that didn't feel like the forced fun of many bar parties. Arrived early. Free parking in back. Host recognized us from my note to restaurant that we'd had our first date here. Seated immediately at a good location in the main room. Music was great - not the usual boring pop dance garbage. Tried several different wines and small plates - all delicious and not over-priced. Server was pleasant and helpful in selecting. I love this place but still wish the seating was more cozy and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great cuisine, intimate spaceLuvDiningOutVIPDined on 12/26/2013A very nice wine bistro, very spare and simple, but welcoming. A great variety of flavorful small and large sharing plates. Very nice.Special Features:
- Just fine in every wayLucillaDined on 12/24/2013At 5 p.m. we were the first customers and enjoyed extra-special service and quietude. The food is really tasty and the plates more substantial than at many similar spots. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and wine! FlatOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/22/2013Awesome food and wine! Flat bread pizzas and anything with bacon or truffles were stand outs among other great items.Special Features:
- Awesome GemfrenchieDined on 12/20/2013My guy and I LOVE going here for dinner. It can get a bit busy so make sure you have a reservation. Great wine selection. Love that they change their menu seasonally. LOVE that it's an exceptionally small place. If you've never been you should totally try it out!Special Features:
- Great Place for DiningCandyDined on 12/14/2013The food is great and pricing is modest. Ambiance is good for taking a date or for hanging out with friends. Definitely would recommend and would come back to eat again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemEaterVIPDined on 12/13/2013You wouldn't think there was a great little restaurant hidden right there, I'm glad we discovered it. Delicious food, interesting menu, tapas are always fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always exceptionally delicious foodJonrobmomVIPDined on 12/5/2013We love this restaurant. The menu is varied and exciting. The food is even better. The staff is cheerful and attentive. They care about their customers. We are steady and very happy clients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite spots to dineStevenDined on 11/16/2013I love this place. The flatbread pizza is the best ever. Try the Marguerita flatbred. Also the wine is really great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Girl's Night outSljohnston2Dined on 10/10/2013Great birthday dinner for a friend, amazing food, wine and excellent service from both Sam and Danielle. Favorite foods were Brussels sprouts and duck wings, chicken liver pâté was amaze balls. Wines were great, some excellent suggestions were made by our server for my friends that were looking for something new and different from the typical Cabernet Sauvignon. Will definitely be back soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.