95 W Boston St
Chandler, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://vintage95.com/
- Phone: 4808559463
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mike Wahlberg
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Vintage 95
Gavin Jacobs, Craig Hills, and Tricia Hills united to realize a vision of creativity and passion, which became Vintage 95, a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere enticing anyone to come in and dine. Executive Chef Mike Wahlberg’s commitment to fresh and local ingredients has insured the highest quality culinary experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Vintage 95 - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Vintage 95 reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (44)neighborhood gem (34)romantic (32)special occasion (27)fit for foodies (25)great for outdoor dining (21)good for groups (19)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (14)great for lunch (9)hot spot (8)great for brunch (6)scenic view (1)Show More
- Evening wind down spot!JenLeeDined on 8/21/2014Great spot to grab a glass of wine and/or appetizers-dinner with significant other or friends! The live musician Thursday evening was a plus! She was fantastic and can't wait to see when she is playing again. Yummy with ambiance...definitely will return to support local growth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for all occasionsRoxanneDined on 8/21/2014I have been there with friends, my boyfriend and a business dinner. It is great for any occasion. The food is wonderful, the service is awesome, and the wine makes it perfect!Special Features:
- Great place to take guestsinviteAfriendDined on 8/19/2014We have gone to this establishment several times and each we have brought others to introduce them to this great find. Strongly recommend if you love wines and want to experience some good food. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDebJ16Dined on 8/16/2014I was disappointed on my arrival as the table I was given was a couch for three. I made a reservation for dinner not drinks. I was not asked this at the time of making the reservation. Therefore we had to sit outside rather than us waiting 45 minutes after I made a reservation. I was told a manager will take are of you after the mix up. But nothing. Never saw the manager or was taken care of. Food was ok. I would give this place another chance but will make sure to call for a reservation in the future.Special Features:
- Great night outKavajVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had some great wine after a very fun cocktail list. We felt the portions were on the small side although the tasty.Special Features:
- Great first time experience2bamazedDined on 8/15/2014I came here with a date and I must say that it was a fun time. There was a two man band that sung and played great. Nothing too hyped up but perfect for the setting. The staff were friendly and the food was great. I will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vintage 95RichDined on 8/15/2014Great ambiance, friendly servers! Thanks will come back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with friendsKTDDDVIPDined on 8/10/2014I have been to Vintage 95 before but this was the first time I have been there for brunch. They had a nice variety of menu choices. I was hoping for the Croque Madam since it was on the sample menu on line but enjoyed the eggs benidict. We had a nice relaxing brunch with good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place ...JacquieDined on 8/8/2014I'm fairly new to AZ and this has become one of my favorite spots. Great martinis (they hand make their blue cheese & bacon-stuffed olives ... yum), good wine list, sommelier always available to help if you're looking for something in particular, interesting and delicious menu items. I particularly love the farmer's platter.Special Features:
- EnjoyablekdubDined on 8/7/2014First visit to this wine bar/ restaurant. Very pleasant atmosphere. Concerned with the noise level when we arrived but once inside and seated at our table, was not bad. Live music was nice, soft and a good addition. Kitchen made an error with our order and the restaurant bent over backward to accommodate us. Excellent service! A very good wine cellar for this area. Wines by the glass could be expanded in options.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedBigAl60VIPDined on 8/4/2014I use Open Table and other sources to find restaurants when I travel. I was on business travel to Chandler, AZ looking for a dinner place. I found Vintage 95 highly rated on other sites, and will a good rating on OpenTable. I was disappointed with everything but the food and ambiance. They consider themselves a wine bar - but their by the glass list was marginal. A slow night, Monday, when I visited, but they were understaffed for a half full restaurant. I sat at the bar, but the bartender had to wait tables and tend bar. At person sitting at the end of the bar, apparently a manager or owner, attracted lots of attention. He was working on a computer not paying attention to patrons.
- Absolutely DelicousJaimiVIPDined on 7/26/2014Wonderful little spot for a drink and dinner or appetizers with a bunch of friends. We had a large party (8) and couldn't hear one another, I wouldn't go with more than 4 people next time. We loved everything we ordered. The Vintage 75 cocktail was my personal favorite and that buttercream pie-OMG!!!!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerBritneyDined on 7/25/2014This was out first time here. The short ribs were amazing and my husband loved the wine! He ordered the Steak but said next time he would just do appetizers instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleebre2012Dined on 7/25/2014We have eaten here before the food was fine. But I'm guessing they have a new chef because the food was horrible. I had the vegetarian flat bread and had to send it back. The crust was soggy and soft and very bland and cold. The bruschetta was toppings put on Italian bread..very bad! Hopefully Vintage 95 replaces the Chef quickly before this gem of a restaurant goes out of business.Special Features:
- Hidden TreasureEllieDined on 7/12/2014Celebrated a birthday lunch on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised at the décor, level of service and lunch menu. The waitress was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our new fav placedontgetoutmuch1Dined on 7/11/2014My husband and I had a rare date night with friends, so I decided to find something online that was different than our usual choices...came upon Vintage 95, and it looked nice enough. However "nice" does not begin to describe how cool this place is! The apps are amazing, the service is wonderful, and the live music was amazing. I received many a 'high five' for the selection of this place...we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Excellent food, excellent serviceMikeDined on 7/5/2014Really enjoyed the food, selection of wine and the service. Music was a bit loud for my taste, but not overbearingly so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great customer serviceAngelaVIPDined on 6/21/2014I made reservations through Open Table & when we got there the hostess was seating us outdoors. Because the weather was too warm we asked to be seated inside. The hostess had commented there would be a long wait & was told that we could speak to a manager. We waited & the manager came right over. He not only accomodated us by seating us on a sofa till he could get us a table, but checked on us & then personally escorted us to a table when it opened up. Because there is no outdoor/indoor seating request on open table the manager mentioned has been a recurring problem. Besides the attentive server, the manager checked on us again & even made a point to shake our hands as we were getting ready to leave. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a nice surprise!!!bphunter07Dined on 6/17/2014This was my first time here to have a business meeting with an old colleague and a friend. I have been wanting to try it for some time just never got around to it. It is a WONDERFUL ambiance, friendly staff and just overall amazing experience. The prices are a little high in my opinion, but I only had appetizers and wine. I need to try other things but it will make for a fun and classy night out.Special Features:
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014It was recommended to me by the women I asked out on our first dinner date to take her to Vintage 95. I had never heard of it so I went there before hand to investigate before our date and pick out a table in advance. I had a nice conversation with the bartender about the menu, and had a beer while I looked at the impressive wine list. The bartender was very amiable and had a good knowledge of the menu. Everyone was very accommodating and friendly, the service was very good and the food was very delicious, portions were generous and well presented. They were out of several wines I had originally ordered but were very good at steering me towards a wine that was perfect for the selections we chose for dinner. Loved the ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed Chic in Historic ChandlerLongTimeFansVIPDined on 6/8/2014The restaurant is the perfect size to ensure great food and service. We especially enjoyed the interior lighting and decorations: contemporary but soft and welcoming. The dining chairs were very comfortable. Our server was prompt and attentive, but also perfectly relaxed and friendly. Brunch drink options were varied and creative... and the bar kept them coming out at a perfect pace. We tried two tapas: baked brie with fruit compote, served on a large wood board (easily big enough for 4 to share); and chilaquiles, like pulled pork nachos but much more sophisticated and delicious. The brunch menu has a handful of entrees; our party of 4 each tried something different and all were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodKelleyDined on 6/4/2014Two people in my party had the Duck and it was fantastic!Special Features:
- Dinner diningCaliforniaCowboyDined on 5/30/2014Great little spot with very tasteful live music. Food was great. We had the duck and the pork chop. Both were spot one. Service was prompt and overall pretty good. Our waiter was just a little socially awkward which made moments in the evening a little uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend vintage 95 and will be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific PlacearthurknellDined on 5/27/2014This is a very nice place to eat in downtown Chandler, Arizona. My wife Edie and I enjoyed the food, menu, service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great place for Sunday dinermechiltonDined on 5/25/2014Finding a nice place on a Sunday evening is sometimes a challenge. This place is open late, the food is outstanding, and a great selection of wines which are NOT over priced. I recommend the outdoor patio in the back, weather permitting.Special Features:
- Great spot for memorable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/24/2014Went with old friends to celebrate and stayed 4 hours. Had excellent food and amazing wine . Wait staff was out of this world would definitely recommend for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wed afternoon Girl's dinner outSamieDined on 5/23/2014First visit to Vintage 95 on a wednesday afternoon. The ambience was clean, comfortable, easy going, and relaxing. The server "John" was fun, yet professional. The menu had just enough of a variety, and the entrees were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenunotasnobDined on 5/17/2014Menu has not changed that much and the pairings with the entrees seemed disconnected.Special Features:
- Nice family night outCarlDined on 5/11/2014Located in downtown Chandler, the location was nice. Our first visit. The waiter was great. Very personable and attentive. He also had great recommendations for my son. He loved the pizza flat bread. The pork chop and mashed potatoes were so good. My wife love the short ribs. We didn't sit outside but we should have, what a nice day it was and there seemed to have been plenty of spots to do so. Everyone left happy and full. We will definitely put it in our rotation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance, food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014I took my parents here for Mother's Day brunch which was not your typical buffet. There were a host of wonderful options on a set menu which we all ordered individually and shared some items too. The summer salad with the strawberries I could eat everyday!Special Features:
- Good food, casual atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014Looking for a nice place to celebrate anniversary. Decor an eclectic mix of lounge and restaurant. Ordered the ahi tuna which was cooked perfectly. Began meal with grilled vegetable plate and ended with decadent s'more brownie. Wine selection seemed a bit priceySpecial Features:
- The following 65 reviews are from the Vintage 95 reviews archive.
- TastySherrieDined on 5/1/2014We have been to this restaurant twice now and can confidently recommend it. The menu is not extensive but the selections are varied. We started with the charcuterie board and Brie appetizers. Both were tasty and as expected. The main dishes are good as well, in particular the ribs with Mac and cheese. Of course the wine selection is long but our party enjoyed the mixed drinks, delicious. It did take a while for the drinks to come, the reason for the 4 stars on service. We also enjoyed the lovely singer/guitarist. Overall, I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Love Vintage 95MauifunDined on 4/27/2014We love to unwind at Vintage 95 on Sundays on the patio. They have an amazing wine list that is 1/2 off special bottles on their menu and delicious food! A great place to relax! Highly recommend Vintage 95!Special Features:
- Relaxed High End DiningChandlerFindDined on 4/24/2014The restaurant may look like a speakeasy from the 20's, but the food is modern and eclectic. This restaurant is great for foodies, but has enough "down to earth" options for those who are not into creative dining. The ambiance is excellent, and the live music on evenings and weekends makes it that much better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveninghappydinerDined on 4/20/2014What a nice place for a quiet dinner. Love the patio. The food is wonderful - just different enough to be interesting and everything is delicious! Will be going back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeRichDined on 4/11/2014Awesome appetizers the choices if Bruschetta was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the nicer eateriesWorldtraveler2Dined on 4/10/2014One of the nicer eateries near the Convention Center. Excellent pork dishes and steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DateMywifeandIDined on 4/4/2014My wife and I have never been to a wine bar so we tried it. Great place if you are into that sort of thing, however we are more of the beer and peanuts kind of people. But the service was great and when they called to confirm my reservation, found out it was for our anniversary, changed our seating to a more intimate couch in the corner. That was great.Special Features:
- Lovely atmosphere, entreés wer coldKathleenVIPDined on 4/4/2014I didn't give this restaurant higher marks because our food was cold/tepid. The waiter was very attentive and friendly until we had this problem. The manager did come over to apologize which was appreciative. We sent the cold dishes back but they came back just as cold....we didn't make a scene and were very polite so not sure why the waiter got so cool towards us. Maybe he didn't pick up our orders when they were hot. Guilt? It did take quite a while for our food/dessert to be served. I'd try it again (especially since the mgr. apologized) because if the food was warm it would have been delicious.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite restaurant in ChandlerSparkyDined on 4/3/2014We have just moved to Chandler and are still finding our way around. We found this restaurant on the internet. It was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.